Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: A new idea...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OOC: Promo only. Consider this a little “test trial” for an old face Wink Feedback for this is ESPECIALLY welcome!

[Image: circus.png]

Join me here in our world of fun!
Cause our adventures have only just begun!
With magical friends and learning too!
We have so much to share with you!

The camera switches from the playful graphic to a very colorful and playful set - a background drop of the interior of a big-top set! Before a second passes, there is a bright flash before, appearing before all who watch, is none other than the most entertaining wrestler in SCW history, Shilo Valiant!

Shilo: Hello, my little entertainers! Did you miss me?

Children (Off-camera): YEAH!!!!

The jester, dressed in sparkling red suit and top hat, holds his hands over his heart, surprised and touched by the words of his audience!

Shilo: And I missed you too! I know it's been awhile since I actually performed for all of you like this. With the lights and such...let's just say that there were some people that didn't really want 'Shilo's Big Top Circus'.

Children (O.C): BOOO!

Shilo: But that's alright! Because, much like the entertainment, your favourite clown will not be denied! Because, let's face it, there's only so much boredom we all can take right? That's why I've come back! That's why you've all needed me, isn't it? Because you're bored?

Children (O.C): Yeah!

Shilo: Of course you are! You're bored of the same old thing! Of people crying oceans of tears while paying others to do their dirty work in the ring? Of people using the same old schtick and gimmicks that others made famous? Of people making promises that they never deliver on? It's boring, isn't it?

From another part of the tent, from inside a colorfully painted cannon, pops a puppet wearing the eternally smiling mask of the jester.

Puppet: I've been bored!

With a gasp, Shilo hops over towards the cannon where the puppet is.

Shilo: Why look, kids! It's Puppy the Puppet! What are you doing in there, Puppy? You know that's not the place for you! That's for the human cannonball!

Puppy: I'm just so sick of the same old thing on SCW! I figured looking in the dark would be more entertaining!

Shilo: But Puppy! That's no reason for you to be playing with dangerous toys. Right, kids?

Children (O.C): No!

Shilo: Besides! I think all the entertainers here would be happier if they saw your smiling face!
Puppy: Okay...

Puppy pulls itself out of the cannon to sit on top of it and near Shilo.

Shilo: See? Much better! And I promise you, things are going to get much better! 
Puppy: How?
Shilo: Well, for starters, we're back on the air! We're back on SCW television! Back by popular demand!

??: Oh yes! Most wanted for sure!

Puppy and Shilo turn their heads to the side where the off-camera voice came from, revealing a blonde, eight-inch tall plush doll. Her hair is a massive mane that falls down her back and her chest is so large, barely covered by a pink 'bra' that her facial features cannot be seen.

Shilo: There's the human-cannonball! Bah-Boomsie! 

B.B (moving left to right as she 'talks'): You're a wanted man alright, Shilo! Like a criminal! Datura! Aaron! Jay?! They all want ya. Want ya to die in a ditch!

Opening his mouth to inhale through his teeth, Shilo turns sheepishly towards his audience. 

Shilo: It's true, kids. I'm quite the wanted man.

As if by magic, Shilo suddenly moves his hands and a poster appears in them – a wanted poster with his face on it. The words on it read: Wanted! Shilo Valiant – Dead or Alive: For the Crime of being Too Entertaining!

Shilo: But isn't it obvious? It's because I do what so many others can't! I give the audience what they want! I keep my promises! Look at Cold Blooded!

B.B: You lost.

Shilo: I sure did, Boomsie! Because that was what the audience wanted to see! They wanted to see Jay Gold, Datura, and Aaron Blackbourne get their hands on the 'evil jester'! Get their hands on Shilo and just beat him up! 

Shilo shrugs.

Shilo: So I gave them that! I let them beat me up and down. And oh! They hit me so hard – it was like a one punch deal! I was out like a light!

Puppy: You were?!

Shilo: Oh yes, Puppy! All three are such superior talents to me that I could not compete! I was out after one single blow! It was amazing! Incredible! A true testament to the skill of all three of those that wanted me so badly! That promised the world that they would defeat me... Except...

A sad sigh escapes Shilo.

Shilo: Except they didn't all defeat me. Two of them, as per usual, couldn't keep their promise. Datura could! And Datura is to be commended on that! In fact, Datura, you are today's 'special friend' and 'special winner'!

Once again, as if my magic, Shilo conjures up a red ribbon, holding it out towards the camera. 

Shilo: For being the only person, besides me, that kept their promise in our match at Cold Blooded! You deserve this! 

He tosses the ribbon out of sight of the camera.

Shilo: Feel free to wear that on this upcoming Breakdown! Wear it with pride! You beat a Hall of Fame wrestler and icon of SCW!

Clapping his hands, Shilo casts a glance to the others. Puppet joins in with the clapping but Bah-Boomsie is unable to reach her hands together to clap.

Shilo: Now then! We have a super-special Breakdown coming up, don't we? A super fun Breakdown where everything is decided at random!

Puppy: Everything?
Shilo: Everything, Pupster! 
Puppy: Who you face?
Shilo: Yep!
B.B: When you fight?
Shilo: Yep.
Puppy: What you wear?
Shilo: Yea-

Shilo stops for a moment, as if contemplating the last question.

Shilo: Hey, yeah! You're right! That isn't decided! Why, SCW! Have you been lying to these wonderful people all this time?

Children (O.C): GASP!

Shilo: You said that “Everything is decided at random”. But last I checked, you guys weren't supplying random outfits or random locations or random referees or random lights! Where's the “In a Batman costume” option? Or the “In the streets of Tokyo” stipulation?! Or how about “With only one spotlight”?!

Puppy: They lied!

Shilo sighs sadly.

Shilo: They did, Puppy. They sure did. And that's the problem. SCW – all of them – are filled with liars and fakes and people stealing ideas from the greatest showman of all time... me. I mean, look who's at the top of the mountain! Easy Breezy, herself! 

Puppy: A woman?!

Shilo (chastising): Now now, Puppy! Things have come a long way. The SCW is full of talented women! Even if they're basically cookie cutter characters copying from Bah-Boomsie over there.

B.B: I'm rich and beautiful! The most talented woman in all the world – NO! The solar system! NO! THE UNIVERSE!

Shilo: But I mean – look at Breezy! Declaring to be 'the best' because she's now holding the World and the United States titles simultaneously...

Puppy: Hey, wait a minute! Didn't you do that first?

Adopting a shy expression, Shilo smiles and nods his head.

Shilo: Well...yeah. Kinda. First time I won the World title after dominating the United States title picture for years.

Puppy: Then she's just stealing your whole act!

Shilo: Yeah... she kind of is...

For a moment, a sort of dark look falls over the entertainer, the lights adopting a slight spotlighting effect before suddenly shifting back over to full and bright, Shilo's expression once more the same.

Shilo: But that's what's so wonderful about this week and the next! I don't have to waste my time with the creative failure that is Aaron Blackbourne. I get the chance to have something “random but not really 100% random” thrown at me and I get to show them all how it is done! I get to show Bree, Giovanni, Aaron, Jay, and Datura, and every other person stealing my act how the greatest showman truly does it! 

Puppy: It's gonna be awesome!

B.B: It's gonna be huge!

Shilo: It sure is! But, more importantly, I'll be actually doing what no other superstar will do – keeping promises to the fans and entertaining them. That's what's most important! You see, the arrogant are going to declare “their opponent won't matter”. The 'favourites' are going to 'just be grateful for being on the show and whatever they get', and everyone else is going to just 'not care who they face'.

Puppy: BORING!

Shilo: I know, Puppy. What's more is the promise. The arrogant will promise victory that they can't guarantee on. The favourites will promise nothing but their best, which is a cop-out if I've ever heard one. And everyone else will promise nothing. Isn't it sad?

Children (O.C): Boo-hoo!

Shilo: Oh no! Please don't cry, my friends! Because then I'll start crying and we'll never get through the next few weeks!

Reaching into his suit pocket, Shilo pulls out a rather long, multi-coloured handkerchief, using it to, loudly, blow his nose. With a sigh, he tosses the cloth away before returning his attention back to his audience.

Shilo: What if...nah, you don't want to hear it.
Children (O.C): Awww...
Shilo: You do? It's kind of a silly idea...
Children (O.C): PLEEEEEEASE!
Shilo (touched): Well... how can I say no to such lovely faces and voices?

B.B: No.

Shilo: Hush, Boomsie! 

Shilo waves a hand at the plushie before smiling back at his audience.

Shilo: What if...what if I made you all a promise?
Children (O.C): YEAH!

Shilo: Okay! Okay!

Straightening himself up properly, the Showman places his hand over his heart.

Shilo: I, Shilo Valiant, do solemnly and with much enthusiasm and laughter, promise all you, my little entertainers, that I shall entertain each and every one of you at Fatal Fortunes! Like at Cold Blooded, I shall hear your voices and give you precisely what you desire! I shall entertain you and give you the kind of fun that only the original showman can bring! With liberties taken and juice slash ice for all!

As he finishes, a sudden waterfall of red and blue juice pours on top of him, soaking the entertainer from head to tall. He remains perfectly still, his hand still over his heart as he is soaked. Once the waterfall of juice has finished, he carefully licks his lips, tasting the beverage.

Shilo: Strawberry and blueberry. Juice and ice for all.

Children (O.C): *laughing

As the children laugh at the wonderful sight, Shilo slowly turns his face towards the camera, adopting a familiar smirk. Though it would normally appear happy and comical... with the red and blue streaking down his face, there is something less funny and more sinister in the expression.

Shilo (darkly): And whomever stands in my way... whomever continues to 'steal my act'...well, you'll have one chance with The Man Who Laughs... one single chance to... (growling) Make me laugh...

A flash appears on the screen of the masked Shilo Valiant laughing ominously in the spotlight... HIS spotlight. 

The shot instantly changes back to the juice-soaked Shilo as he suddenly smiles and waves his hand.

Shilo: That's it for today, entertainers! See you at Fatal Fortunes! Bye for now!

Shilo, Puppy, and Boomsie wave goodbye to their audience as the closing graphic plays over!

That's all for today, our time is through!
But we hope we've made a friend of you!
So goodbye, so long, and farewell!
We'll see you all next time in our carousel!