Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Damian Angel vs. Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 19, 2020
The longer this went on, the more frustrated she became.

The problem was that the more frustrated she became, the more frequent it seemed to happen.

In the wake of fatal fortunes, Scarlet found herself with even more unanswered questions and a feeling of infuriation at whatver was happening. When she thought back to the first night itself, the holes in her memory were enough to make things worse. One minute she's watching her friend and former tag partner Ruby somehow seemlessly get along with an old enemy of hers in Peyton Rice, then watching two title opportunities pass by and people she knew she could overcome be handed those “randomly drawn” chances. Between that and the reminder that the new man she'd taken an interest in had skipped town to get away from her, she found herself getting very impatient and wanting to get into the ring. The next thing she knew, she's waking up sitting on the floor near the entranceway being told her match is up. She has no idea what happened or why she feels worn out already, and the only answer she's given by the backstage worker is that she just competed and was drawn to wrestle a second time, though she didn't recall any of it. What match had she done and why didn't she remember it? And if she wasn't a champion, why was she being permitted to compete twice?

None of it made any sense to her, though failing to become adrenaline champ certainly didn't help anything either.

Since that night, she could feel herself becoming more and more of a wreck. Becoming consumed by the man she'd lost out on, which brought about a sense of deja vu itself, as well as the growing mystery of whatever was plaguing her and why she was constantly failing which only seemed to feed the problem... all of it was certainly making her feel as crazy as she was starting to think she was at this point in time.

There had to be some sort of piece she was missing from this puzzle.

She knew the task that awaited her this upcoming Breakdown, but being the true goddess who slayed the so-called “devil himself” and making some sort of statement to Peyton in the process was the furthest thing on her mind right now. One thing that had stuck in her head was being told she was already tired going into that triple threat with Peyton and Kandis because she'd literally just competed, which fell into the black hole her memory had vanished into around that time. This gave her a reason to sit down and actually watch back through fatal fortunes for a change. She did take a moment to watch Damian Angel's failed bid to beat a clown, which was amusing and reassurance that she didn't need to be as concerned about him right now, before scrubbing back to night one.

Grey: Let's see... Rubes winning with that cheap Kelcey Wallace imitation... tv title thing... Konrad getting a title shot '”by chance” before the woman who embarrassed him before his big cage match... wait, what the hell is this?

Scarlet found herself stopping the tape she had playing on every monitor of the editing setup withing the throne room of her castle, suddenly taking an interest in a tag match she'd stumbled around. She made a note of its time stamp before scrubbing ahead to find that the match that followed it was indeed the triple threat title match she competed in, which further sparked her curiosity.

Grey: Alright, let's see what this tag match has to offer then...

As she took note of the comptitors involved, she smiled a bit at the sight of Maria, knowing she and Valeria were doing very well and the happiness those two had going for them was something she couldn't bear to impede upon at this point. Selena Frost made her want to gag, but that was par for the course with most people by this point, and Glory Braddock didn't really affect her one way or the other. The fourth person in this match, Glory's tag partner, however...

Grey: What the hell is this!?

Scarlet's eyes widened as she saw a woman who looked almost exactly like her pacing around like a feral animal. The only real difference was the bizarre mask she wore, but otherwise she was a mirror image of Scarlet herself. As far as her actions, though... true, Scarlet could get irrational and aggressive when she was angry, but never to this degree. This was almost like watching a tiger escape from the zoo and begin mauling people in a blind rage over being held captive for so long. This “Void” character would ultimately get her team disqualified, but the damage was done and Glory seemed satisfied in spite of that, though the masked doppelganger would be stopped by Selena and that stupid superkick of hers.

Grey: That would explain a headache I had upon coming to... but why don't I have any memory of this? Why the hell would I ever want to throw on that gaudy mask and pretend I'm someone else?

Scarlet was baffled at this turn of events or why it was something she just couldn't recall, whether this was a new occurrence or something that had been going on for some time now. Her attention, however, slowly left the lookalike and began to focus on the mysterious woman that seemed to be leading her.

Grey: Wait... I know this person...

She was certain of that statement, though she couldn't quite place it. Using a few things she'd picked up from figuring out how to work this complicated computer setup, she managed to zoom in close on a shot from before the match started, and once she got a clear view of the hooded woman's face, something immediately went off in her brain like a light bulb.

Grey: I know her! She's that mysterious bitch that's been trying to get me to listen to her! But... but how? Did she find someone to pretend to be some twisted version of me? But that wouldn't explain... has she been drugging me somehow?

Scarlet didn't know exactly how it was happening, but if there was some sort of connection here, she knew this “Angel” was the only one with answers.

Unfortunately, tracking her down was going to be a problem when she always decided when she did and didn't want to just appear before her, but maybe if she could somehow hopefully see her at Breakdown, she'd get the answers she sought.

Until then, beating “the devil” would have to do to help try to keep her calm and in control until she could get to the bottom of this.