Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jason Helms vs. Christy Matthews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 19, 2020
The story that I got Coronavirus and thus didn't finish is FINALLY finished, hooray! Yes, it's the story of what happened after the end of Part 2. It's also an explanation for who the hell the guy in the signature is (although please note that at this point he's a CD character and hasn't yet made any kind of on-camera debut).

Thanks to Jon for the epic layout. Never thought I could use anyone but Lacey for Christy. It's been a long, eventual 14 years with the same pic-base, but maybe it's finally time for someone new...

Enjoy.

Ebdon Entertainment Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood
Part Seventeen: My Cottage [Part Three]
OOC: Here we go, the next chapter in the saga that is Jason Helms. Much happier with this one than I was with my Fatal Fortunes roleplay. I liked the cd in the last one, but the shoot was off. I'm much happier with everything in this, which will probably prove to be a bad thing haha. As usual, click the graphic at the end to access the shoot section. Good luck Alexis, and enjoy!

[Image: jasonhelmsrp3.png]