Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: SIERRA SWANN versus DANNY DARKO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 5TH JUNE 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 7TH JUNE 2020 2359 EST
Franklin High School
Portland, OR
November 10th,1996

It’s that time of the year again. The time of the year when the high school Seniors have the chance to attend the Winter Prom. One last chance to dance, as some of the banners hanging in the halls of the school were proclaiming. For 17 year old Danny Ashmore, it was one last chance to actually go to one dance. He had never been to one as he’d never been able to work up the courage to ask anybody to go to one with him. Since History class in Sophomore year, he’s had a major crush on Laura Wilson, but she happens to be a part of a group of friends, or clique, that has always harassed Danny anytime he has the audacity to come within 15 feet of them. He knew that Laura wasn’t like the rest of them and he felt that if he could gather up the courage and maybe catch her alone, there’s at least a small chance she might agree to go to the Winter Prom with him. It would be the crowning achievement of his life, which is not saying much. 

He sees her standing with her back against her locker. She’s wearing a tight-fitting, almost too tight, white T-shirt, a pair of very tight blue jeans, and most importantly she isn’t wearing any of her hangers on. She’s looking for something in her Jansport backpack and this seems to be the moment Danny has been waiting for. He starts to nervously approach her, his heart seemingly beating a million beats a minute. He’s getting closer...closer...wait, something trips him up! He is now stumbling towards Laura completely off-balance and he reflexively puts his hands out in front of himself and each one of his hands lands squarely on her D-cup breasts! Both he and Laura are both frozen there, not knowing what to do next or just exactly what transpired to put them in this scenario. An angry, mean sounding voice shouts from down the hall.

“Danny Ashmore is a little pervert! Look what he’s doing, everybody!”

Danny finally breaks out of his shocked state long enough to look back to see it was none other than Brooke Madison who was the angry voice. She was one of Laura’s good friends and part of the aforementioned clique. She was no doubt the one behind tripping Danny. In fact, the whole thing might have been a trap for him, come to think of it. There was no time to think now, however. After too many terrified moments, Danny finally regains his balance and takes his hands off Laura’s breasts. Laura for her part is still just in complete shock. Danny looks up at her wild-eyed.

“I...I’m...I’m sorry. I...I tripped,” he manages to tell her in the most pathetic, embarrassed voice imaginable. “I...I think Brooke actually tripped me,” he continues on with just a slight bit more composure.

Laura just slowly nods her head, still not knowing how to react. The many students in the hall are all watching, in disbelief at what they’re seeing.

Brooke Madison is storming towards Danny now, but Danny still can’t seem to take his eyes off Laura. Her eyes are the most beautiful hazel green and her lips are just perfectly plump. He would love nothing more than to just give her a big kiss right now and run away with her. If only. Instead, he feels someone tugging at his shorts and before he realizes it, he’s been pantsed! Not only the shorts, but his boxers as well! Yes, somehow in one quick motion Brooke Madison had exposed Danny’s genitals to the world!

“Ewwwww, you sicko! Look, everybody! He’s got a boner!!!” Brooke Madison shouted at the top of her lungs. Everybody in the vicinity was already pretty much looking at him anyway, but she wanted to ensure maximum humiliation. Some of the kids in the hall are kind of giggling a little bit while others aren’t sure how to react.

Of course Danny had an erection. He’s a 17 year old boy who just touched breasts for the first time. Laura is seemingly the last one to look at his boner, likely due to her state of shock. When she sees it her eyes just about bug out of her skull.

“Get away from that little freak, Laura! He’s gonna explode all over you! Run!” Brooke shouts at her friend.

Laura finally turns away from Danny and walks away, almost in a catatonic state still. 

Danny has been bullied by Brooke Madison and several of her friends relentlessly all throughout high school, but this is a new low for her. Danny turns himself fully towards Brooke now and glares at her. He’s finally starting to snap out of the shock of the moment, just a bit.

“Why? Why did you trip me?” he manages to squeak out. He tries to take a step towards Brooke Madison to finally confront her but forgets that his shorts and boxers are all the way down below his knees and he is stumbling once again, this time in Brooke’s direction. Unlike Laura previously, her full attention is on the awkward little boy stumbling towards her and she punches him right in the nose when he gets within striking distance!

Danny is knocked flat onto his back after the impact from the punch and is seeing stars at this point. Well, that and the sneering face of Brooke Madison standing above him now. She continues to just look down on him with disdain.

“Why do you insist on going on living, you piece of trash? You’re ugly, you’re worthless, and nobody here likes you! Why did I trip you? The only value you have is seeing you embarrassed, Danny Boy! My friends and I? Oh yeah, we’ve seen the way you look at Laura and it makes us sick to think that someone like you could EVER think in a million years that someone like Laura would have ANYTHING to do with you! You would be better off dead!!!”

The kids in the hall just look on in silence now, some of them starting to file out as this is just too much for many of them to bear.

Danny is barely conscious at this point as his head also smacked quite hard on the linoleum floor. He is just cognizant enough to feel her spit hit him on the forehead before he finally gives in and just passes out.

(REC)

This must be how it feels when a 300 lb man takes a huge 50 lb shit. I feel so much better now not carrying his old, decrepit ass. -Sierra Swann 4:58 4/27

I dumped you like big bag of trash on a Sunday night that smelled like eaten corn cobs and shrimp shells. Why would I even entertain stepping down to your level when I want to ascend to the top? I may do it for shits and giggles, but I better not get any letters from the AARP. -Sierra Swann 5:31 pm 4/27

Death of the fool, birth of the cruel…

Danny Darko looks to be in peak physical shape as he stands shirtless in an undisclosed location. Far from the cripple that Sierra Swann has labeled him as. There is no denying that even when he was at his "peak" in terms of his career, he was never in such damn good shape. He knows that in order to compete at his age of 40, nearly 41 (celebrates his birthday later this month), he has to put even more work into sculpting his body. The camera slowly zooms in on his face and upper chest now, though, as he readies himself to speak.

Old, decrepit, trash...these are all words that Sierra Swann has chosen to refer to me as. Real classy, isn’t she? Now, these are what she said AFTER I spoke up and told her and the world how I really felt about her. So maybe I just hurt her feelings? Maybe? Maybe not. After all, she treated me as though that’s all she saw me as before I finally decided to stop biting my tongue. Mind you, before I was randomly paired up with her and became the DUOS Champions with her, I had never said a cross word about her. I had no real opinion of her. I was single-mindedly focused on avenging what The Unforgiven put my wife through. But then, by some stroke of fate, I got to know Sierra Swann. I saw more of her than she thought I did. And no, Sierra, I’m not talking about seeing you naked or anything like that. No, I saw her when the cameras weren’t rolling and I caught glimpses of the person you truly are beneath...all of it.

You know, Sierra, it didn’t have to go down like this. If you could have shown even the slightest iota of respect to me, the respect I deserve after accomplishing so much in this business, then I would have never been compelled to finally speak my mind about you. And we would likely still both be champions. I mean, it’s not like Devna and Masters actually defeated us. No, that was all on your head, Sierra. Though I know you’ll never admit it. I’m not the one who turned his back on you. I attempted to reason with you and share with you some of the mistakes you were making.

Darko sneers.

But nope! I tried really, really hard to make it work. You will never understand how hard I tried to make it work, Sierra. I played the role that you demanded of me. I kept my mouth shut, in fact, holding in a whole lot of shit I wanted to say to you. I just bit my lip and let it slide for the entirety of the time we were champions. Well, up until you decided to force yourself upon me in an attempt to make Drew Bryant jealous and further your climb up the Emerge ladder. The only thing I regret that I said about you is that your breath stinks.That was childish and something more like what one would expect to come out of your mouth. Everything else? I stand by all of what I said.

He shakes his head, then tilts it to the side, narrowing his eyes as his voice lowers to almost a whisper.

You know what, Sierra? I kept trying to rationalize your behavior and your attitude towards me. Maybe you were being hard on me and disrespecting me as a means of trying to motivate me. Maybe you were treating me as nothing more than a burden because you felt as though it was the best way to keep me fighting to retain those titles, rather than just saying “to hell” with the whole situation and moving on with my life. I was actually appreciative of you at first.

Darko shrugs his shoulders and continues to just shake his head, apparently disgusted with his own gullibility as he is with Swann at this moment.

Can you believe it? I actually convinced myself that there was something more to you than what was clear to the naked eye. How foolish of me to believe that you had some common sense in that pretty little head of yours? Now, Sierra, even though I decided to share my feelings about you, I STILL went out to that ring at Emerge 38 and did everything I could to continue to defend those titles. Despite my better judgement, I left myself open for you to screw me over and humiliate me in the middle of that ring!

Another pause, this time no doubt replaying the moment that Swann hit him with The Midas Touch and immediately got on the microphone and labeled him as crippled.

If you could just get over yourself for one goddamn moment and listen to what I was trying to tell you, Sierra, you could see that you and I could’ve down as a legendary tag team! We could have grown as a team and gone down in history! Alas, you had to go and humiliate me out there and you WILL pay for that, Sierra, in Paris at Invasion! You humiliated me when you used me to attempt to make Drew Bryant jealous! You used me and at Emerge 38 you tried to rid yourself of my “burdensome” presence. However, you stupid little cunt, you failed on multiple fronts. You kissed me to make Drew Bryant jealous and he was so disgusted by your behavior that he sold the company and ran far, far away from ya! He couldn’t get away from you fast enough, Sierra! And assuming that you even survive what I’m about to do to you, my wife is right there ready to finish you off! 

The faintest hint of a smile can be seen as he envisions Sierra getting what he feels she deserves.

After I beat the hell out of you at Invasion, I can put you in my rear mirror and move on just like Drew! But now that I think of it, maybe just beating you in the middle of the ring isn’t humiliating enough for you? What would that accomplish? You wouldn’t respect me. We wouldn’t shake hands afterwards. No, you would find something to blame the loss on, maybe call it a fluke. So what to do, hmm? What could I do to Sierra Swann to repay her for all the disrespect and bullshit she has put me through for so many months, now?

Danny sits there and thinks for a few moments until a thought comes to him.

Could it really be as simple as just finally getting a good shot in on her with Sweet Lady Sledge? You know, just one solid shot to the face? I would imagine that being forced to wear a mask to protect her fractured face would be hard for her to swallow. Would that be enough, though? I mean, she used me and humiliated me right in the middle of the ring with the entire world watching! If I were to cave her face in with Sweet Lady Sledge, the humiliation of wearing a mask would be quite temporary. And for someone who disrespects just about everybody around here? She deserves much more than that.

Yes, people like Jennifer Helms are what is right with this sport today, while Sierra Swann is precisely the sort of poisonous person that rots a wrestling company from the inside out. Wearing a mask would definitely piss her off, but I don’t think it quite suits the way I want to make her feel.

You see, going all the way back to when I was a child, I’ve had fucking bitches like Sierra Swann embarass and humiliate me. The ways in which they have gone about doing so has taken many forms, but the one thing they all have in common...is they have all truly believed that because they’re blessed with beauty, they are special. That they are better than everyone else, and that we should all be thankful for being graced by their presence, simply because they have a great pair of tits or a nice ass or whatever. 

The funny thing about it is, though, that underneath it all, they are just as insecure as the rest of us who are not as good looking. Sierra Swann, you are no different than any of them. Underneath all the layers of fancy clothing you wear and the bullshit facade you wear, you are a sad, lonely, miserable little girl. Like I said before, I tried to talk some sense into ya. I even tried to blow some smoke up your ass and tell you that I thought you had a world of talent. You never even heard that, really. It didn’t fit your narrative, so you chose to ignore it. Which, in the end I should have known what would happen. It was always going to end this way, with you and I on opposite sides of the ring.

But yeah, Sierra, what would be the best way to repay you for the way you treated me and continue to talk about me? Getting the victory, making you tap? Causing you temporary pain and forcing you to wear a protective mask for a short while? Nah, I don’t think any of that would make a difference. And to be honest, you ain’t accomplished a goddamn thing yet in your career, so defeating you in a match wouldn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things. You wearing a mask would only serve as a temporary bump in the road, a strange little footnote in your story.

He pauses and thinks for a long time now. He strokes his goatee and looks up to the sky, hoping that maybe something will come to mind. And then a devilish grin forms on his face. Something has definitely entered his warped mind.

I believe I have just thought of a way to do a lot longer psychological damage to you, Sierra. Yes, a good way to humble you and put you in your place. What is the cruelest thing I could do to you? Well, I guess you and the world will have to find out what that might be at Invasion: Europe.

A sly smirk stretches across Darko’s face as the scene fades.
The Views Expressed by Your “Rose Gold Standard” Are That of Her Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: tumblr-o5al6q6-MRg1qlxvxuo1-500.gif]

(Click Title)