Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Gavin Taylor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP per person

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 26, 2020
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Reaction to being in the SCW US title match against Bree Lancaster. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Wednesday 6th May. (Off Camera)

Backstage after the match against Bree Lancaster, in the medical room where he was being treated for his burns due to the Towering Inferno match he had forty eight hours ago. Konrad sat still, looking around the medical room, covering his face due to the shock he had. Even the commentators like Konrad was shocked too. Konrad was getting more treatment with being placed with lukewarm water over his body. After the doctor did that, Konrad then was placed with cling film over his body before receiving a small blanket to keep him warm.

His mental trainer Jerry Flack came in as the doctor gave Konrad some breathing room. Little does SCW audience know that his mind had been more reliable than it was back in his early days in SCW because of Jerry, being by his side, assisting him not to go down a dark path, although, at times, there were moments of it, not as bad. Konrad looks at Jerry and says this.

Konrad Raab: "I thought it was a joke at; first, Sasha announcing me to be in the ring against Bree Lancaster. It was serious when she announced it the second time."

Jerry Flack: "I got to admit, even I wasn't expecting that, considering the win and loss records you've had aren't that good."

Konrad Raab: "That was why it took me a while to walk out. I still can't believe I got one of my dream matches in the bag. It felt good to get good luck for once in the fatal fortunes. I never had success in getting matches I'd like."

Jerry nodded, still seeing how shocked and surprised Konrad was with the title match he was placed in. He nods his head, acknowledging that the surprise was the thing that made Konrad happy, especially after the hell he went through in two companies he works with. Jerry at least could pat Konrad on his shoulder with the cling film on him.

Jerry Flack: "Did you think that win you got over Katie Steward in the steel cage may have been the reason why you got the opportunity to face against Bree for the US title?"

Konrad Raab: "No, but it meant so much to face the World Champion. Bree has been on the list of opponents I've wanted to face one on one for many years. Bree, of course, wouldn't realise that, but now, I can cross her off my list. I got David Helms, Sienna Swann, Giovanni Aries, Blake Mason, Ace Marshall I would love to face one on one left on my list."

Jerry Flack: "Problem is I don't think you talk about what you want to do enough. I don't think you talk about wanting to go for titles enough."

Konrad Raab: "But I don't want to ask and demand like people on this roster do to get a title shot. I certainly don't want to be a guy like Gavin Taylor, bringing a title to claim themselves as real champions."

Jerry folded his arms while agreeing with what Konrad said, Konrad still believed in earning title shots than wanting to ask and demand them. Jerry went to sit down as Konrad was being seen to by the doctor, making sure he was alright and nods. After a few minutes wearing the cling film and the blanket, the doctor removes them from Konrad and tells him the same instructions as what the doctor said in the other company he works for.

Konrad was told to leave the medical room as he does, along with Jerry as they walk backstage and go into the locker room, still remembering what Konrad said to Jerry earlier as they took a seat in the locker room and Jerry says this.

Jerry Flack: "You don't have to do those things."

Konrad Raab: "But you said I need to talk about wanting titles more. The thing is, I haven't earned title shots, certainly not this year with one win behind my back. I wasn't expecting to get one tonight, especially with these burns on me. Every time Bree touched me, let alone throwing me around, I was in a lot of pain, and I didn't feel I could perform to my best against her. I wished I was selected to fight next week; then I would've been able to perform better."

Jerry Flack: "I meant just speaking about them in general. Not demanding them, no, but just a few goals to go for. I don't recall you ever having a US title shot since you been in SCW."

Konrad Raab: "I have, but it was back in two thousand and sixteen, during the year, my dad passed away. I was put in the Elimination Chamber against Jake Starr, Angelica Jones, Alexis Quinne, Merrick Wiseman and the US champion at the time, Vixen Cain."

Jerry gasped, couldn't believe it had been that long the last time Konrad had a US title shot. He didn't know much, past two thousand and eighteen of Konrad's history of being in SCW because he wasn't assigned to be Konrad's mental trainer back then.

Jerry Flack: "Wow, that's almost four years ago you had one. Jesus, I had no idea you had one at all, let alone being in contention for it. If it took you that long, then that says a lot, you have come a long way. I do feel being up against the top stars is why you have had losses, but at the same time, all have been memorable."

Konrad Raab: "I admit, I had fun with Matt Hodges, but as I said, I was unprepared for him because I had limited information on him. Bree was down to her being on her game, and my burns heavily affected my performance tonight. Hopefully, next time I wrestle, the majority of my burns would be gone."

Jerry Flack: "I find the last forty-eight hours strange. I mean first, you get thrown into a Towering Inferno match, hated the hell out of the match and being covered in burns, then you get thrown in a US title match against Bree. It went from the worst night of your life to the best night of your life. Crazy to think that any wrestler would wrestle Bree after being burnt forty-eight hours ago."

Konrad Raab: "It's one heck of a week for sure. I have no reason to be unhappy, other than not walking away with the title, but I did the best I could with the burns I had and going against Bree, the world champion herself. At least I can have a week's break next week from wrestling and go to see my kids and Fizz again. I need a break for a bit."

Jerry Flack: "Indeed. I still want you to think about your next goal in SCW. I know you still got some anger issues to address within yourself and to accept fully, but what you have to understand is anger comes and goes. It's been good you kept your anger under control, and you've been looking and acting much better in the ring lately. I leave you to it and see you next weekend."

Jerry left Konrad's locker room as he packs all his things away in his considerable bag. However, he still wears the mask, because of an incident happening last year with Luca coming in and nearly killing Konrad because he took the mask off. He placed his bag over his back and took it out of the arena and went back to the hotel to get some rest, before travelling back to Anaheim early in the morning to spend quality time with his family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disgraceful pretend champion makes me sick youtube.com shoot (On Camera)

"The first week of May this year has to be one of the strangest week's I've ever had. To come from wrestling in a Towering Inferno match, covered with burns to forty-eight hours later of facing against Bree Lancaster for the US title. I couldn't and still can't believe I was picked to face Bree because she's one of the wrestlers I wanted to face for a long time, now she's crossed off my list. I felt I could've done better, had I been chosen to wrestle a week after a Towering Inferno match than forty-eight hours after the match. I was in so much pain wrestling Bree and each time I was thrown around or been picked up, it hurt like hell because of the burns I had.

Before I talk about Gavin, I want to thank Alistaire for the other day. He knows what I'm on about the time where we gathered together along with his other friends to have a good time. I felt like I was apart of the family and that's so important for me to keep the friend connection with Alistaire going. After all, I wouldn't have had an SCW title match in my career if it wasn't for him. I speak more about him later.

Because right now, it's time to move onto Gavin. Now, what he says is true, he is a future of the wrestling business. Can't deny that since he's been Adrenaline champion, despite the way, he won the belt and got some wins against hall of fame wrestlers in SCW. He has so much potential to be an SCW champion someday.

But not the champion you proclaim right now. I find it disgraceful you can go around, pretending you're a champion around these parts, just because you have beaten Hall of Famers and Supreme champions. I defeated Damian Angel last year, but I never brought a title on the show and claim to be champion because unlike you, I want to earn getting title shots. I only got one with Bree from the lack of the draw.

However, I never brought in an SCW German title to the show and I wouldn't because it disrespects every champion that currently wrestles in SCW who have poured their blood, sweat and tears into winning legit SCW titles. Why can't you do something about it, instead of walking around with a Canadian title around your waist or are you too lazy to do that? I refuse to call you champion because you're not and it'll be a lie when your title status isn't officially stated as a real title in SCW.

Not to mention how you tried to take out Alistaire, my good friend in this business with his father alongside you because Adam's too lazy to tackle the problem himself. It's good to know you don't care about how you win because it shows the lack of respect you have for this business. I care more about how I win than I do about winning because beating someone fair and square is a real win, not the illegal tactics or cheap shots to get those wins.

I haven't forgotten about Matt Hodges being a coward, calling out Alistaire for a match and now ducking them. Nobody goes to do what he did which is why my temper got the best of me when I yelled in his face not to call someone out and then ducking them. That's like you at times, except you don't duck matches. You got too lazy to wait and got the Canadian title which doesn't mean anything. Thank God, the belt is not on the line because I would refuse to face a fake champion who doesn't care for actually winning a belt, especially when you've done it before.

I can't wait to teach you a lesson of respect, much like I've been teaching Matt lately how you earn title matches and how you can win a real belt, not the fake prop title you carry around with you just because you beat top-level wrestlers. I can't wait to beat you down so you won't do stupid crap like bringing a fake title with you to events ever again. I will do everything to wear and beat you down in the ring.

I wish that I would say we'll have a good match and tear the house down, but that won't happen because I know you will cheat and use underhand tactics to beat me and win because you only care about winning than actually caring how you win. I've not been proud of my performances this year at all. Still, I won't stand here, moaning and pissing with it because the end of the day, it will get me nowhere and lose focus on beating you down and doing everything I can to win this match whether it will be by pinfall or submission.

You won't be an All-Star when you lose to The Iced Rainbow because stars will be crushed down by Ice Rainbows, crashing down on Gavin Taylor. Tomorrow night at Baltimore, Maryland where luckily, my twin brother has an apartment built for me here if you didn't know I'm not in a hotel already, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."