Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. David Helms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP per person

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 26, 2020
OOC: If I'd not checked the thread again when the tag title cage match was added, I honestly would have missed the change to this match and ended up no-showing. Fortunately I picked it up and whipped this one up. Currently enjoying the arc I've got going right now and the storylines it's tied to. Hopefully I can continue it heading into THotF now I've decided to enter the rumble. The gues appears in this with permission, which is kind of amusing given it's also the opponent lol. To access the promo, like normal, click the graphic at the end of the cd. Best of luck JJ, it's been a fun one and I've enjoyed what we've been working together on lately. Enjoy!

[Image: helmsrp.png]

Had it pointed out to me that I posted the same thing twice. Deleted the latter of the two. It said my post was unseccessful when i tried to post it the first time, but apparently wasn't. No content was changed in the 10 seconds between the posts lol
I'm having a ton of fun with this new story. It's a real blast to write. I hope you all enjoy it.

Breakdown 5-27-20