Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jason Helms vs. Gigi Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jason Helms vs. Gigi Steward

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 28, 2018
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag team; 6 RP limit for six person tag
SCW Demi-Goddess | Giovanna Steward | "Her Confusing Attacker"

{The episode starts backstage at SCW Breakdown last week where we catch up and check out what the two younger Steward girls are up too. The scene opens to Gigi and Maddy Steward hanging out backstage as the show is still ongoing and they watch some of it on a monitor including Lohan Country in action.}

Giovanna Steward: Oh wow Abigail and Dawn look great.

Madison Steward: (on her phone busying herself with twitter) They sure do, G and sent.

Giovanna Steward: What did you post? Are you twitter? Did you tag Abigail and Dawn again in a tweet? Maddy you’re going to get me in so much trouble… again!

Madison Steward: They know this is all just a little no nothing friendly rivalry between us. Besides you had a blast last week playing Fortnite against them.

Giovanna Steward: Not really. Watching Katie land in a completely different area than us only to get kill by them was really frustrating to say the least.

Madison Steward: Ok well that part wasn’t really part of the plan. I didn’t know Katie wasn’t that great at first person shooters, but look I didn’t do anything bad. I just send a congratulatory tweet to them. To remind them we’re watching.

{Maddy holds her phone up so Gigi can check out their twitter account and see what’s been posted.}

Giovanna Steward: Congratz, Bitches. Are you serious? You can’t tweet that. They’re going to think it’s from me. They already do.

Madison Steward: Come on, we’re just spicing things up. Don’t they want this to be good?

Giovanna Steward: We can do that without this smut. I’m changing the password and not telling you what it is.

Madison Steward: You can’t do that. We’ve agreed on sharing one.

{Gigi takes out her phone as she quickly tries to get to their twitter security stuff and change the password to stop Maddy from tweeting and feeding into a dirty feud with Lohan Country over the tag team titles.}

Madison Steward: What? No. You can’t. I heard what you said about Abigail in your trash talk. You’re right. You deserve this more than them.

{Maddy turns her phone back to her and tries to counter act Gigi from locking her out of their account.}

{While both girls are on their phones Gigi looks up from hers and sees a strange sight. Lexi Von Aaron walking out of Katie Steward’s dressing room. Gigi is overwhelmed by the sight as she’s not forgotten about a week ago. Gigi lowers her phone stopping what’s she’s doing and Maddy manages to change the password first preventing Gigi from stopping her tweet storm against Gigi’s enemies. Maddy smiles as she is happy now and she looks up from her phone to see Lexi walking pass them. Lexi notices the pair at the last second and she puts on a pleasant smile and hands Gigi her her last black rose. She closes her hand as the stem of the rose rests in it.}

Lexi Von Aaron: Hi.

{Lexi just turns and walks away minding her own business.}

Madison Steward: That was weird.

Giovanna Steward: So you saw that too? Why was she inside Katie’s dressing room? Do you think she’s pranking her or something?

Madison Steward: What? That ridiculous, G. Why would Lexi Von Aaron be in Katie’s dressing room? Everyone knows you’re not allow to go in there.

Giovanna Steward: Who knows why she does anything? Why did she attack me? We don’t know.

Madison Steward: Maybe she was explaining herself to Katie?

Giovanna Steward: Yeah… I have to find out.

{Gigi turns to Katie’s dressing room and sees TJ stepping outside. She hurries over to talk to him to find out what is happening.}

Giovanna Steward: Hey TJ, what are you doing? Is Katie inside her dressing room? I want to talk to her about something, it’s really important.

TJ Johnson: Oh hi Gigi, yeah Katie is inside her dressing room. Though she’s a little business right now. She just started her yoga exercises to get her mind right after the conversation she just had. You know how she is. This is her quiet time. So she sent me run a few errands for her.

Giovanna Steward: So this is about Lexi?

TJ Johnson: Bianca.

Giovanna Steward: What?

TJ Johnson: Bianca Evans.

Madison Steward: She’s talking about Lexi Von Aaron.

TJ Johnson: Yeah I know. Bianca Evans.

Giovanna Steward: TJ, who are you talking about? We want to know what Lexi had to say to Katie and I want to know why Katie didn’t throw her out on her ass?

TJ Johnson: Ok well, first thing she’s going by Bianca Evans now. She and Katie did have a nice long meeting with a lot of things being discuss and finally she feels… things about what happened last week between the two of you.

Giovanna Steward: (confused) Between the two of us? I didn’t do anything… I can’t. Maddy handle this.

Madison Steward: Thank you, TJ. You’ve been a huge help as always.

TJ Johnson: I’m sorry I couldn’t be any more help, but you’re not the only one confused by this.

{TJ walks away leaving Gigi and Maddy alone to figure things out for themselves. Gigi is still confused as she presses her fist up against her forearm trying to think. The black rose still in her hand.}

Giovanna Steward: What kind of game is she playing here? She interferes in a big match for me against Abigail Lindsay. A match that I needed to prove myself in and then next thing I see is Bianca Evans having a meeting with Katie. I mean where in the actual Goddess Heaven does this make any sense? Like at all?

Madison Steward: I got it. G, I know what’s happening. It’s so obvious.

Giovanna Steward: What? What is it?

Madison Steward: Everything. It all makes senses. Bianca targeting you, meeting with Katie, the black rose… She’s trying to take you out and replace you.

Giovanna Steward: What? Maddy that’s ridiculous. She’s not trying to replace me.

Madison Steward: Oh yeah? We know she attacked you on Breakdown for no reason and now she’s having secret meetings with Katie and TJ can’t tell us about it. Then there is the black rose. You know what that means. G, we got to watch your back. You have a target as big as anyones now.

Giovanna Steward: Thanks Maddy. Now if only you hadn’t piss off half the roster we’ve might’ve had help protecting me.

Madison Steward: Oh now you’re over reacting. Half the roster was already upset about something.

Giovanna Steward: Yeah you have a point.

Madison Steward: Of course I do and I know exactly how to handle this. We show no fear and meet this head on. We won’t go down without a fight.

Giovanna Steward: You’re not giving up with the tweet storm, are you?

Madison Steward: Oh no, especially with Bianca Evans in this now. She has so much fun pissing everyone off. If you hadn’t made her mad we’ve could’ve learn something from her.

Giovanna Steward: I’m sorry Maddy, I’ll try and behave myself next time.

Madison Steward: That’s good. We’re going to need to know everything if we’re going to take on the world.

{Gigi and Maddy continue to wait outside Katie’s dressing room and they two get settled in as the scene fades.}

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens to Gigi Steward sitting on her couch in her living room of her apartment. An SCW camera is focused on her as she gives her thoughts on her next match on SCW Breakdown.}

Giovanna Steward: I’ve had a lot of time to think over the last couple of weeks. Rise to Greatness was big for me. Well the pre show was. First Breakdown didn’t go exactly how I pictured it, but still I’m not knocked out of this yet. Breakdown I have a match with Jason Helms and yeah I’m probably not going to have the best time with this one. Jason is going to be a tough one to get pass. I don’t know. I know what I need to do and I need to do it better. Then again if I try. It doesn’t turn out the way I want it. I was going to beat Abigail on Breakdown. I had every intention of doing just that. She and Dawn were just handed the tag team titles and I’m still here clawing my way up and what happens. I’m attacked by Lexi, Bianca whoever she is going by. Now I have a match against Jason. I need to win this. I need to step up and prove to myself and the world who and what I am. This is my time. I’ve got all the help I need in Maddy. Her tactics might somewhat dangerous for me, but Jason…

{Gigi checks out her latest tweet.}

Giovanna Steward: You know where to find me if you want to settle this. (laughs) That sounds about right. If Maddy wants to see me fight while that’s what I plan on doing.

{Gigi stands up and walks of camera as the scene and the episode fade to black.}
OOC: Here's my Jason effort. Nice to get things finally on a roll after RTG. CD in this one takes place yesterday, shoot was filmed later today, so hasn't aired yet. Shouldn't be a problem though, as Wes has already posted - which I wasn't aware of btw, so nothing Gigi may have said is referenced in this. As usual, shoot is accessed by clicking the graphic at the end of the cd. Good luck Wes and enjoy!

[Image: jasonhelmsrp3.png]