Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: SHOOTIN THE BREEZE pocast EPISODE 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Heavy metal rock music plays for about thirty seconds, till eventually it fades*

Tyler: Hey guys, welcome to Shootin the Breeze, I’m here once again with my co-host Connor, as once again we focus on the Fantasy Tournament. And Connor, I’m sure you’ll agree we are absolutely stoked with the response

Connor: Yeah, I know I can be an asshole, but we really do appreciate the wrestling communities support on this. Obviously we were new to all this, we didn’t know how this would pan out, but people have been voting in their thousands, so thank you all.

Tyler: For those that have just tuned in, we usually comment on the world of wrestling in our part of the world, but as in episode three, our focus will be firmly on the tournament, and indeed over the next two shows as we reach the climax

Connor: *sniggers*

Tyler: Oh behave… Episode five will be round three of competition until it all comes to a head…

Connor: *sniggers*

Tyler: As we bringing you the Last Eight, all the way up to the conclusion and our winner.

Connor: So yeah, if you find this shit boring… episode seven you’ll be safe to return.

Tyler: So… anything you want to say that’s constructive or shall we get on with it?

Connor: Off you go

Tyler: OK, so our first match pits Thirteen against Angelica Jones

Connor: Both big time legends in multiple companies

Tyler: This had to be a close one?

Connor: And it was… Thirteen advancing with 50.1 percent of the vote

Tyler: Now, we are going to do this a bit different as we are going to go with the bracket. So we go to the bottom half, and two people who got their second chance in the battle royal

Connor: That’s right… ASP versus Thomas Watson… and Thomas Watson advances to face Thirteen with 56.7% of the vote

Tyler: Moving on… Jason King versus Beard

Connor: King successful in ULW, Beard for a time one of the THE stars of SCW. And it’s King that will advance with 60% of the vote

Tyler: And at the other end of the bracket… Alexis Quinne or Johnny Kingdom, who will Jason King face

Connor: Well, unsurprisingly, or at least I think so it’s Alexis Quinne with 65.4% these fans know there stuff

Tyler: Next up, it’s Kelcey Wallace versus Hurse…

Connor: Both these two ruled their particular roosts at one time or another, and this was one of those I wasn’t sure who would go through. But, the Perfect Ten is the one who prevails with 66.6%

Tyler: And at the other end of the bracket… second chance saloon for Yvonne Knight and Shawn Mason

Connor: No shocks here…Yvonne Knight goes through with 67.2 making the most of her second opportunity

Tyler: The fourth bracket and first up its Steve Powers versus Amy Chastaine

Connor: Powers is a top wrestler no doubt, not sure if Aubrianna will be happy or not, because he’s out… Amy pulling in 81.6 of the public vote

Tyler: Wow, conclusive… and at the other end… Dylan Howell and Memphis Cade

Connor: Howell advances… maybe as a result of his actual comeback with 60%

Tyler: So halfway through… and we have Thirteen versus Thomas Watson, Jason King versus Alexis Quinne, Kelcey Wallace versus Yvonne Knight and Amy Chastaine versus Dylan Howell. No let up on the quality of matches.

Connor: Some close ones to have to call for sure

Tyler: Moving on then… a huge match which really got the imagination going.

Connor: That’s right, Trinity Street versus Taylor Chase

Tyler: Heavily voted for match this one, and I’m guessing close?

Connor: Indeed it was, but its Trinity going through with 51.5%

Tyler: And at the other end… William Hush versus Donovan Kayl

Connor: And facing Trinity Street it’s going to be… Donovan Kayl with 72.3%

Tyler: Wyvern versus Gable Winchester?

Connor: Wyvern overcome an inanimate object in the last round, but not this one… Gable going through with 79.3%

Tyler: And with it be Travis Vassey or Chris Staggs going through to face him?

Connor: Vassey shocked Watson, but no such joy here as he goes out to Chris Staggs… but only on countback and votes polled over the two rounds… both getting 50% this time around

Tyler: Next up… Lethal Weapon versus Blitzkrieg

Connor: Weapon might be one of the forbearers for pro-wrestling, but he cannot overcome Blitzkrieg who goes through with 71.1%

Tyler: And facing him… Shadow Cat or Aaron Rupp?

Connor: Shadow Cat does it again… Rupp has gone as Shadow Cat polls 54.7% of the vote

Tyler: And the final bracket… Orlando Cruze versus CHBK

Connor: Perhaps a shock here… as the Icon goes through with 54.7%

Tyler: And facing him… Simon Lyman or Jessica Heart

Connor: She may have gotten past Fisher, but not Lyman, who got a huge 85.2% of the vote

Tyler: Which means it’s going to be Trinity Street versus Donovan Kayl, Gable Winchester versus Chris Staggs, Blitzkrieg versus Shadow Cat and Orlando Cruze versus Simon Lyman… wow.

Connor: Some big names gone… but some huge names remain. Would like to guess some of those matches

Tyler: Me neither… short podcast today guys, but please get voting on round three and make sure your favorite get through to episode six…. The championship show. Talk soon guys

Connor: Laters

Tyler: And don’t forget tonightt… EMERGE presents Invasion live from Paris France. Byeee

Music starts to play, to a fade