Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Cassidy Carter vs. Marie Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Television Championship Eliminator
Cassidy Carter vs. Marie Jones

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 28, 2018
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag team; 6 RP limit for six person tag
Sleep had not come easily to Cassidy over the last few weeks.  Her emotional development had finally hit that awkward moment where her immaturity was trying as hard as it could not to give way to her fledgling maturity.  It was that moment where most people would give up the drinking, the partying and the drugs to seek out a career, a family and some kind of society mandated fulfillment in life.  You know, that special time when boys stop doing coke off a spoiled whore’s tits in the bathroom of their frat house, and start doing coke off a stripper’s ass in the bathroom of some exclusive wall-street douchebag filled strip club.  This was the time when all the time her classmates at that stuck up shithole of a high school her parents sent her to, hoping she would someday grow out of her wild streak and become a functioning member of society, had spent primping and training to become trophy wives would finally pay off. They would all be married off to doctors, lawyers and stock brokers because that was all they were good for. They had finally blossomed into the vapid little fuck posts and baby machines they had long been groomed to be.  Welcome to the deep south, where the wealth of your husband is the measure of female success. At the high school reunions, they would all bunch together, chattering about their husbands’ accomplishments as if they were their own, while their husbands drank, traded inside trading tips and texted their mistresses.  If Cassidy went to those miserable events, she would be laughed at and gossiped about, even though she was the only one of them who had actually accomplished anything; and, was probably the only one with a faithful husband.  Where those little barbie dolls sat alone at home, raising babies and masturbating to Pottery Barn catalogs; Cassidy was the kind of wife who stood hand in hand with her husband…

...as they both did cocaine off a strippers bare ass.

And yet...over the last few months, she could feel that fledgling sense of maturity fighting its hardest to break through.  She felt herself giving a fuck in the wee hours of the morning.

Cassidy’s phone buzzed, dancing across the bathroom counter as it did, and anxiety swept through Cassidy’s body.  

Deep breath

Another deep breath

It had been quite a while since Cassidy had felt this nervous.  

Her hand moved slowly, grabbing the piece of plastic sitting on the counter.  She closed her eyes, taking one final deep breath before lifting the stick and allowing a glimmer of hope into her eyes.  It took a moment for her to focus; but…

Only one line.

The hope quickly drained from her as she began shaking the stick, hoping that the result would change; but…

Still one line.

Fuck!!!!

Fuck?

Wait…

There was a time when this would have been cause for celebration.  There was one time about a year ago where she got this news, grabbed a bottle of champagne, woke Austin up by spraying it all over him; and then, as if to prove her own immaturity and inability to learn from her lessons, she climbed on top of him and made the same mistake that got her in that position in the first place.  This used to happen more than it probably should have; and, it was always a cause for celebration.  

Then…

There was the day it came up positive.  

She was too young...to stupid at the time...to know what a gift she had been given.  The decision to terminate was made without any real thought.  The removal of an inconvenience more than anything else.   Life had given her a gift, meant to be nourished and cherished as it helped usher her forward in life; but...Cassidy was too stupid to see that at the time.  Afterwards, she and Austin had gone out to celebrate; but...part of her felt like it had died in that clinic.  She remembered crying hysterically after Austin fell asleep, sneaking off into her car and driving to the middle of nowhere so he wouldn’t be burdened by her emotions.  She loved her husband, more than she believed she was capable of loving anyone; but, she hated allowing herself to be...human...in front of him.  There was a part of her that knew, without a doubt, that he loved her unconditionally; but, there was that juvenile part of her that believed that he would run if this stopped being fun.  There was no basis for this belief; but, it hung with her nonetheless, and it shielded him from her humanity.  She hadn’t cried that hard since she was an innocent little girl, the one that followed her older sisters around like a stray cat, and idolized them as goddesses, thinking hey could do nothing wrong.

She felt that pain come back to her in this moment...hitting her like a sledgehammer to the chest.

What the fuck?!

Did she…

Did she WANT this baby?

She’d never really thought about it.  Her period had been a few days late, so she grabbed a test just to be sure she wasn’t...right?

She hated kids.

She HATED kids!!

She…

FUCK!!

She could feel the tears streaming down her cheeks, picking up the pregnancy test and checking it again.  Still, only a single line.  

The tears were streaming now, which further frustrated Cassidy.

FUCK!!!

Why did she care so much?!

Anyone with half a brain would have to admit that Austin and Cassidy would be terrible parents, right? Even the idea of the two of them raising a kid in the heart of Las Vegas was enough to have CPS take her imaginary children away. Besides, would she really want a kid hindering her ability to stay out all night, and have some tatas out, upside down fun with Austin?

No…

Yes!

Not the lack of sex part; but...she...did...want a kid.

FUCK!!!!

There it is…

The truth!!

Cassidy wiped the tears from her cheeks, taking a deep breath and looking at herself in the mirror.  She tried to fake a smile; but, it felt like shit.  She quickly opened the top drawer of the bathroom vanity, pulling a small vial from the very back of the drawer.  She paused for a moment, looking herself in the eyes again before unscrewing the top of the vial and pouring the contents, white powder, out onto the countertop.  

“Well...as long as I’m not pregnant…”

Cassidy said softly, to no one in particular.  She bent over and quickly inhaled the powder before standing up and brushing her nose off as she looked at herself again.  This was the point where she should have been disappointed...in herself...in the situation; but...she felt absolutely nothing. She stared at herself for a few moments before running her fingers through her hair and adjusting her breasts in the mirror. She paused before leaning down and inhaling the remainder of the white powder.  She stands up, wiping her nose again as she opens her robe to reveal a set of all-black lingerie.  She looks at herself in the mirror, forcing a grin as she takes another deep breath.

“Time to get back on the horse.”

She turns the light off, heading out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.  

----------------------------------

It’s a familiar scene, the picture coming in a bit fuzzy; then, adjusting after a few moments to reveal Cassidy Carter.  She is sitting in a chair, extremely reminiscent of the one Rachel Foxx would use for her promos before going on pregnancy leave.  As the picture comes further into focus, it appears it IS Rachel’s chair.  Cassidy grins as Ace Marshall’s voice comes from behind the camera.

ACE: “Ok...looks like we’re rolling...we should hurry up.”

Cassidy chuckles.

CASSIDY: “What’s the matter?  Scared?”

ACE: “Considering what happened the last time you tricked me into breaking into this place...let’s just say I’m not really keen on staying longer than I have to.”

Cassidy laughs again.

CASSIDY: “Believe me, we’re only staying long enough to shoot this stupid thing, raid her liquor cabinet and her uppity husband’s humidor; then, we’re out of here.”

ACE: “Fine!! Let’s hurry!!”

CASSIDY: “Fine! Who the hell am I facing this week?”

ACE: “Marie Jones”

CASSIDY: “WHO?”

ACE: “You know, spunky redhead, pretty face, B- breasts.  She looks like she’d be fun for a romp; but, annoying if you had to spend any real time with her.”

CASSIDY: “And why do I care about beating her.”

ACE: “Well...apparently...if you beat her, you are in line to be in line for a Television Championship shot.”

CASSIDY: “You mean that generic third-tier title that they made to replace the Underground Championship?”

ACE: “That would be the one.”

CASSIDY: “Weren’t you a former SCW Television Champion?”

ACE: “Yep, about the same time you were GCW Television Championship.”

Cassidy’s eyes light up as a devilish smirk spreads across her lips.

CASSIDY: “Didn’t we…”

ACE: “YEP!”

Ace moves quickly to cut her off.

ACE: “And, as much as I love your spontaneity, I don’t think you’re going to want to admit to it on SCW TV.”

CASSIDY: “What are they going to do...fire me?”

ACE: “If they found out about that...possibly.”

Cassidy rolls her eyes.

CASSIDY: “Whatever.”

She pauses.

CASSIDY: “The funny thing about that title is, I was indoctrinated to hate that title.  I mean...for the longest time, I could never figure out why Rachel cared so deeply for the Underground Championship.  She was the one who taught me to reject the pursuit of the material...to never give in to their brass rings; and yet, she hunted that title like a bloodhound, doing whatever it took to win and keep it.  I thought it was the height of hypocrisy, until I realized exactly what that title meant.  In some hands, it was just a heap of leather and metal; but, in Rachel’s hands, that piece of hardware was an insurgency.  It was a rebellion against the natural order of Supreme Championship Wrestling.  With that belt around her waist, she could shape a corner of this company in her own image. She could bend a piece of this world to her will, and makle those who came after her play by her rules.  She gave the fans that thing they so deeply wanted; but, outwardly pretended to be disgusted by.  To her, the Underground Championship was a way to turn the system of brass rings on itself.  And then...they took that power away from her, and replaced it with...more of the same.”

Cassidy pauses for a moment.

CASSIDY: “This is the point where I am again supposed to decry my opponent as a no-good so-and-so, unworthy of drawing breath on this earth.  I am supposed to tell you that Marie Jones will never win the Television Championship because of a bullet pointed list of failings.  I am supposed to show you hear weaknesses; and, the points where I can counter her strengths.”

She pauses again.

CASSIDY: “The truth of the matter is, I don’t know her strengths, or her weaknesses.  I haven’t spent any time studying my opponent; because, I don’t care about my opponent.  Marie Jones seems like an agreeable enough person; but, she stands in the way of something I want.  Where Rachel used the Underground Championship to reshape a tiny portion of SCW; I will use it’s bastardized replacement to expose the meaninglessness of all of this. To show you that you are nothing more than hamsters, running on wheels, chasing the scraps of food thrown to you as suits and ties are allowed to make fortunes off your work.  We are giants, allowing these dwarves to sit on our shoulders and believe that they own us, that they are giants themselves.  The worst thing you can do in this place is not lose...falling into obscurity is nothing more than a tool they use to keep us subservient...the worst thing you can do is to refuse to play their game.  You wrestle some of the power away from them; and, they steal the source of your power.  Rachel and a handful of other, like-minded insurgents elevated the Underground Championship into a movement, a rebellion against the status quo.  They took the power back; but, as is the case with far too many insurgencies, they were squashed; and, forced to once again play by the rules.”

Cassidy’s face becomes more serious as she speaks.

CASSIDY: “They accepted their fate; and, their fight for something more became nothing but a distant memory, discussed in whispers and recalled in DVDs and SCW specials.”

She pauses again, before looking directly into the camera.

CASSIDY: “You want me to fight for you...to entertain you all in hopes of grabbing one of your brass rings for myself? Fine.  I will beat Marie Jones...not because I have to; not even because I want to.  I will beat Jones because she is a step on my path forward.  I will play your game...and, when I finally snatch that brass ring you keep trying to dangle in front of my face from your hands.  I mean seriously, how many times have you put me in TV title eliminators?  How many times have you tried to use this opportunity as the carrot you think will move me forward?  You want me to dance? Fine, I’ll dance.  You want me to give a shit..no promises; but, I will make you regret this decision.  I am your puppet now; but, soon, my strings will be cut.  If you have watched Westworld, this should all look familiar to you.  A prison of your own sins finally caving in on you as we; the hosts, finally come to kill you.”

ACE: “DAMMIT Cass!!! SPOILERS!!!!”

Cassidy rolls her eyes and look behind the camera, her momentum broken.

CASSIDY: “You keep saying you’re going to watch it; but, you never actually do.”

ACE: “I am getting around to it!!”

CASSIDY: “Bullshit! You’re still 3 seasons behind on Game of Thrones. Hell, I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who uses our HBO Now.”

ACE: “Good thing it’s not our account.”

Ace said with a chuckle.  Cassidy rolls her eyes again.

CASSIDY: “Well, I suppose that’s the end of that then.”

ACE: “Oh shit!!! I’m sorry.”

Cassidy just shrugs.

CASSIDY: “Whatever.  Let’s finish this up, so we can get to the fun stuff.”

Cassidy looks back into the camera.

CASSIDY: “So...blah blah blah, I’m better, Marie Jones is worse… I’m rubber and she is glue...you know...all the boilerplate nonsense and hyperbole you’ve come to expect from these stupid things, pretend I gave them to you.  I’m going to win. If you need more than that, you’re a moron.  I’m not here to entertain you; but, I’m sure there are no shortage of milquetoast morons willing to turn on the melodrama for you; so, hopefully you can all get your fill from them.  As for you Marie...nothing personal, I’m just tired of seeing this same carrot dangling in front of my face.  If I have to kill you to make it stop, so be it.  It’s just business.”

She takes a deep breath; then, looks behind the camera.

CASSIDY: “Now...let’s go find some goodies; and, maybe have sex in their bed and not replace the covers.”

ACE: “OOOH!! I love the way you think!!”

The camera shakes as the pair begins moving.  The picture follows them for a few moments before fading to black.