Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Syren vs. Asher Hayes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, June 16, 2020
OOC: Posting this now cause I got kids, man. Click the links at the bottom. The second page is the story I started to have Asher write as a way to do something a little different with him. Good luck, Alexis though I know you don’t need it. Pleasure as always.

https://ashertothehayes.wordpress.com/20...yes-ch-22/
Plenty of fun new branding in this post. Got a new gif below, which is rather large but I hope you like it. Got a new divider in the RP for the new "Being Infamous" logo. Lots of fun graphics I've been playing around with.

The CD continues our story from last time and is set prior to Taking Hold of the Flame. The promo is set just after Breakdown last week. What happened to CHBK is purposefully not referenced, since I was trying to have it be like when a fan invades the field at a sporting event and the cameras all cut away, or when a fan jumps the rails at a wrestling event and the commentators don't even acknowledge it. Since it's "a fan" who hurt CHBK, I thought they wouldn't even mention that it had happened.

The CD is obviously off-camera and the promo is on-camera.

Enjoy.

[Image: DoNotAdjust.gif]

The Syren Song: Verse 312
"You might want to check that envelope, bee-tee-dubs"