Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Chris Cannon vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW United States Championship Tournament

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, June 23, 2020
OOC: Due to Jon's lack of motivation because of real-life reasons I won't state due to respect I have for the handler, we agreed to use shoot only for this. Good luck and may the top RPer win.

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Beating A whiny baby Chris Cannon will be a great pleasure to do youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

"I got to admit; this is a massive surprise of being thrown in the US title tournament, a couple of weeks after I had my second win this year and stating I would like a title match at a PPV. I don't think I need to repeat the length of the last time I had one, but when I thought about the past, I only have had two PPV title matches in my whole career, and both of them happened in two thousand and sixteen.

I want to change that badly, partly has been my record of winning matches which I do need to fix it myself and partly because of the one thing I wouldn't say I like to do, speaking up about it. I can't get angry at anyone, but myself and I certainly do not blame Sasha for things she has nothing to do with because I'm not getting everything I want.

Something Chris Cannon has done a lot recently, right? I don't know why you need to throw your weight around, whining like a baby and blaming Sasha for things not going your way. How is Sasha responsible for your actions? I wish you get down to business and stop asking and demanding everything all the time.

Especially as you had an SCW title match at Retribution PPV with your wife nevertheless a few months ago, I would be grateful for the opportunity, especially having a title match on a PPV. It bothers me a lot how your still not happy and how you're still whining and crying about lack of opportunities to win titles. Yet I've only had two title opportunities this year and not complained about it once. Take responsibility for your own actions, not at individual wrestlers and especially, not at Sasha either. It's all been your own doing.

However, I can't go into any match without giving you credit; especially we have two things in common. One of them is we're angry wrestlers, but different forms of anger. Your anger is violent, while I'm silent with mine. The other thing is not necessary for you since it didn't happen here with me, we're both runners up of the rumbles this year. Well, I became runner up in UGWC Massive Melee Rumble, and you were in Taking Hold Of The Flame Rumble which is funny Sasha put us in this match due to that aspect of things.

The difference between yours and my rumble efforts is I never had Sienna's assistance to win the rumble. I did everything by myself without any help. I also think you're way too talented as a wrestler to ask and demand title shots. At least you won more than two matches this year, amongst the other achievements you've done in the past, some have been former and current champions as well.

But unlike you, I get my head down and work my butt off, plus I'm responsible for my actions and my silence. I find it ironic that you called Blake a coward when you also been a coward. Remember when Blake challenged you, Sienna and Xiomara to a six-person tag match against him, Jordan and Josh and you said no? I remember it well, and it's very hypocritical of you to say, along with every attack you've done, it's always been with Sienna by your side and attacking every wrestler from behind, never been done by yourself or in their face.

I wonder why I'm saying those things? Oh, that's right, because I'm confident in defeating you. I know for a damn fact, you will not see me as a threat in this match because of my two wins. Well, you better take me seriously pal because you be sure that I will make you have something else to cry about, losing to me and advancing in the tournament. After the match, you'll then go off, screaming to Sasha on being beaten by me or will you be a real man to blame yourself for the loss? I think we all know which option you'll take regarding that, don't we?

I wonder how you will react, knowing you never wanted to face me and treat me like I'm a joke which now you're facing me in a match you never wanted? Now things are dangerous when we're in the US title tournament. I will believe in myself saying I will catch you off guard, fight with pure aggression because I expect that kind of fight with you and I expect you to find every way possible to cheat and win against me.

I won't because I'm a pure wrestler and upsets have happened in SCW lately, and I'm so confident in defeating you; I'm so optimistic that I will be advancing to the next round. You, on the other hand, have your doubts and concerns of that, especially you will end up leaving SCW because you don't have what it takes to beat The Iced Rainbow.

I'm going to show you just how bad I want to have a title shot at Rise To Greatness when I pin or submit you in the ring like I know how to, fair and square. I might be brutal with my words today, but considering everything you've said about me recently, I had to hit back. Tomorrow night here in Little Rock, Arkansas, I will stand over you, advancing to the next round of the US title tournament. After I've beaten you in the middle of the ring and the semi-finalist opponent, I will then face the finalist at Rise To Greatness to go and win the US title in only my third ever PPV title match in my whole SCW career. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."
Wish I could have gone the full distance with an RP, but given everything going on motivation wasn't my greatest the last few days. So with that said I just wanted to thank Fizz for going Shoot only, I really appreciate it. 

Chris Cannon vs Konrad Raab