Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Void vs. Alexis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Angel: Beauty is only skin deep, but scars last a lifetime. It's a simple idea that many in this world do not understand, and yet it's one that wields much power. For all the appeal that some wish to use to make you fall for them, more often than not they are using it to hide their insecurities and flaws from the world out of a delusional belief that they must be seen as perfect. Perfection... a concept that many chase after, but no one truly obtains. An obsession that ultimately drives many to the breaking point and into the grave, having become a self-fulfilling prophecy of their own worst fears: the end of a life that is not worth remembering.

Angel: Those chasing perfection need only to comprehend the darkness to be liberated from their struggle.

Angel: I came to SCW as a liberator of sorts, setting free someone I have been watching for a very long time. She was imbalanced, broken and flawed, trying to hide it behind an uncaring attitude and a desire to create her perfect world no matter what. And yet, she did not know how to bring her vision to life, only hurting herself further in the process. And now, thanks to me, she finally has the tools she has been seeking all along to destroy the world you have all become complacent in so her empire can finally be erected from the ashed and rubble.

Angel: But you don't care for any of that, do you Alexis? You are one of the flawed ones, looking at the match before you and claiming superiority over an opponent you have never faced. If you believe it, then it must be true, correct? Unfortunately, the world is not so kind to those who play make believe. People like you are eaten alive and spat out, getting back to your feet to proclaim your greatness only for the cycle to repeat itself over and over again. Deep down, you wish to be set free, but you cannot make such a claim publicly or else or ruins the facade you've spent your entire life trying to fabricate.

Angel: Worry no more Alexis, for it is time for you to be introduced to Void.

Angel: As I said, I have taken someone that was broken and made her into the weapon she should have always been. Now her flaws are her strength, her anger is the sword she will cut you down with, and the only regret that will exist after this is all set and done is ever booking this match in the first place. You, Alexis, are nothing more than a lamb to the slaughter, but in the process of trying to convince a nightmare fueled only my hatred and rage that you are already destined to win this fight, you will get the release you so desperately seek. No longer will you need to bear the burden of this endless cycle any longer, and soon you will be able to find peace with your flaws. No more beauty... no more perfection... only the darkness of Void being the last thing you see before it is all over.