Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: EXOTICA WASLEY THREAD REQUEST LEVEL FOUR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pic Base: Martha Hunt
Border or Floating Banner: Floating
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): red and blue preferably because she’s The British Bombshell but gold works too if the red and blue doesn’t
Any Specific Pictures?: Martha Hunt is a VS model but I’d prefer pics of her looking classy, fancy, etc. preferably none of the lingerie pics.
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): no preference
Tagline: “The British Bombshell” and “Sic Semper Tyrannis” should be in there along with her name Glory Braddock
Since she is The British Bombshell if you can do something British themed that’d be awesome ?
(07-05-2020, 07:20 PM)Holly Adams Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ySBHX7o.png]

[Image: RTh55U0.png]

Fizz - let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Both are great, except that the spelling of Rainbow is wrong. Awesome work, otherwise. Thank you once again.
[Image: RdFjI73.png]

Fixed it!
RAIBOW
[Image: uK3OSXx.png]

Here ya go G! I hope you like it!

[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
MORT - this is one of my favorite i've ever made just because I learned something new with text efrects.

Let me know what you guys think!
Love it! I just need the url now. I can’t seem to figure out how to get it via my iPhone lol but it looks awesome
Pic Base: Liv Morgan
Border or Floating Banner: Have fun with it, but it is for the banner spot on wordpress (Current one is 2,000 width by 575 height and most things can fit there I believe: https://majorstar.home.blog/
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Whatever works best with the pics you can find.
Any Specific Pictures?: Nope
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): No
Taglines?: This isn't necessary, but if you need it for any reason it's "Everything You Wish You Could Be"
Queue is now empty! Working with Hayden on a Selena banner now, so anyone else - please let me know if you'd like me to take a crack at it for you!!

Thanks,
Tyler Smile
Pic Base: Marty Scurll
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Psychedelic Color Scheme
Any Specific Pictures?:
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Alice In Wonderland
Taglines?: Giovanni Aries | Death To The Lizard Kingdom
(07-06-2020, 10:20 PM)Giovanni Aries Wrote: [ -> ]Pic Base: Marty Scurll
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Psychedelic Color Scheme
Any Specific Pictures?: