Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: EXOTICA WASLEY THREAD REQUEST LEVEL FOUR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi everyone! 

For anyone who wants to request banners or GFX, please feel free to post here! Thought I’d revive this old GFX staple from THE OLD FORUMS.

Pic Base:
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try):
Any Specific Pictures?:
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this):
Taglines?: (I'll try my best to include these, but sometimes it can overcrowd a banner)

I will most likely either DM your banner to you on Discord and/or post it to the #GFXMusical on Discord.
This is one of my favorite threads
Pic Base: Carmella Rose
Border or Floating Banner: Floating, do whatever you like, love what you did with the Holly one.
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Whatever you like.
Any Specific Pictures?: Tyler, Carmella doesn't have a bad pic, she is everywhere on the internet and Instagram, go nuts.
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Something very "Face" or Subtle
Taglines?:  Peyton Rice  "Not Another "Pretty" Face"

Thanks bro, much appreciated.
Pic Base: Henry Cavill

Border or Floating Banner: Floating

Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Black and White with a hint of red, could be text.

Any Specific Pictures?: http://henry-cavill.net/gallery/index.php?cat=4 18k to choose from there though most are in suits. 

Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Trapeze Artist Font might be worth trying for name.
Taglines?: Something simple maybe like "Introducing..." above Chris Cannon. You have free reign here.

Thanks in advance when you get around to it.
(07-03-2020, 01:04 PM)Peyton Rice Wrote: [ -> ]Pic Base: Carmella Rose
Border or Floating Banner: Floating, do whatever you like, love what you did with the Holly one.
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Whatever you like.
Any Specific Pictures?: Tyler, Carmella doesn't have a bad pic, she is everywhere on the internet and Instagram, go nuts.
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Something very "Face" or Subtle
Taglines?:  Peyton Rice  "Not Another "Pretty" Face"

Thanks bro, much appreciated.

[Image: Jo9UjVv.png]

Hey Omar!

Let me know what you think!
I love you. That is all.

It's fantastic! Thank you so much!
That is fantastic
(07-03-2020, 05:01 PM)Chris Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]That is fantastic

Downloading PNG Packs and the font now for yours!
(07-03-2020, 02:13 PM)Chris Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]Pic Base: Henry Cavill

Border or Floating Banner: Floating

Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Black and White with a hint of red, could be text.

Any Specific Pictures?: http://henry-cavill.net/gallery/index.php?cat=4 18k to choose from there though most are in suits. 

Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Trapeze Artist Font might be worth trying for name.
Taglines?: Something simple maybe like "Introducing..." above Chris Cannon. You have free reign here.

Thanks in advance when you get around to it.

[Image: j2gYX0M.png]

Let me know what you think!
love it, Tyler! Thanks a lot! <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6