Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Shootin the Breeze Podcast Ep #6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Heavy metal rock music plays for about thirty seconds, till eventually it fades*

Tyler: Welcome back guys, to our final fantasy tournament podcast, after this, episode six, we will be returning to the usual format

Connor: Which means I can bitch and curse about the state of the wrestling industry again… and boy is there plenty to talk about

Tyler: Just as quick reminder, these were the quarter final brackets, the last eight wrestlers left in the competition.

Connor: We have Thirteen versus Orlando Cruze, Alexis Quinne versus Blitzkreig, Kelcey Wallace versus the surprise package Chris Staggs, and Amy Chastaine facing off against Donovan Kayl in a rematch from round one

Tyler: The results have been counted, and verified… by my Dad who just happens to be an accountant

Connor: You say that like it’s a good think… they can fiddle anything

Tyler: My pops is as honest as they come

Connor: What happened to you then?

Tyler: Can we crack on, you’re ruining the atmosphere

Connor: Of course

Tyler: So, Thirteen who has a huge run in SCW a few years back, and was unbeatable for a time, he faced the Icon Orlando Cruze. The voting went back and forth om this one, and it was only in the last hour or so a decisive winner was found

Connor: Which was?

Tyler: Advancing to the semifinals… with 58.2% of the vote…Orlando Cruze

Connor: Next match?

Tyler: Well that was Alexis Quinne versus Blitzkrieg, two former SCW World Champions, but definitely at opposite ends of the size scale.

Connor: You are not kidding… if this match was for reals Quinne would have to use all her cunning to get it done

Tyler: Well, the votes come in, and it seems like the fans agreed with you, as Blitzkrieg pulled in 69.4 percent of the vote… advancing to the final four.

Connor: That’s the way I would have gone too

Tyler: Match three… saw Kelcey Wallace facing Chris Staggs, and I think it’s fair to say, quite a surprise that Staggs got this far

Connor: For sure, the public certainly seemed to have liked him during his tenure

Tyler: Could he pull of another huge shock and face Blitzkrieg in the final four? I’m afraid not… Kelcey Wallace pulling in 79.6% of the vote and advancing to the semis

Connor: You said semis

Tyler: Grow up… and finally our rematch. Amy Chastaine versus Donovan Kayl. Both seemingly having their fans, both making their way to this stage

Connor: Kayl would only need a few more supporters to get over the line, but did he do it?

Tyler: He did, but it didn’t make a difference… Amy Chastaine once again pulling 51% of the vote, and going through to the semi-finals to face Orlando Cruze

Connor: So, let me get this straight… the final four is Cruze versus Chastaine, and Wallace versus Blitzkrieg? That’s two huge main events right there.

Tyler: Just imagine all that on a PPV… would be amazing. Anyway, in the interests of drama, we are going to pause this episode right there and take a break and allow that to sink in. We’ll be back with part two of this episode in just a short while. See you then…