Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Who is Crystal Zdunich?!

Crystal Zdunich could be described as being a lot of things. Her name is Christina Rose Lopez Hilton-Zdunich.  Just like Mexican custom Crystal decided to keep both her parents surnames with her taking her wife’s surname of Zdunich. Crystal Zdunich is 32 years of age and she has been wrestling since the age of 17 when she graduated her father’s wrestling school in Mexico City, Mexico. Life wasn’t always easy for Crystal as she didn’t have a relationship with either of her biological parents. This was due to the fact that her entire conception was a mistake. She was the byproduct of an over the top party girl from Detroit sleeping with as many locals as she could in Cancun on spring break

That American Mary Hilton left her daughter Christina on the doorstep of her sister’s home which cause Crystal to be adopted into a home of a single mother who had four children of her own. Crystal was now the baby full of older siblings and this in turn was okay for the most part. It didn’t stop her from exceling in sports as she became one of the best softball pitchers in her state. She was a Michigan State prodigy making the varsity team in 9th grade yet finally getting into the public school system after being sheltered in catholic schools really brought on the bullying. She was called many mean things in school because she was of a mixed race. Despite being half African American and Half Mexican neither side really embraced her as their own. High school was a nightmare and her only safe haven was finding love in a transfer student Todd Williams who had his own problems.

Crystal found love in all of the wrong areas her attachment to this student caused her to get pregnant at the age of 13 which in turn caused her to drop out of school because she didn’t want to deal with the bullying. She was given the nickname of Crystal by Todd because he felt as if he was the sparkle of his eye. Sometime along the way she found out that her father was a big time wrestler and found her way to Mexico where she would become fluent in Spanish and learn the craft of wrestling. She succeeded at wrestling and at 17 she came back to America full of passion and a heart to make it in the world of wrestling.

Her journey started off slow as companies only wanted her to be eye candy as she would become her boyfriend Todd’s manager and picked up other gigs as a backstage interviewer. The bullying still didn’t end as vicious wrestlers would beat her down just to further their own careers. It drove Crystal to the brink of insanity. She didn’t like the woman that she was and seeing as her now husband Todd Williams was the CEO of his father’s company WillCorp which was merely just a front for all of their drug trafficking. Crystal urged him to create a movie studio so she could hide who she was as an actress.

He did exactly that and created Rose Productions just for him. That was so long ago and now today Crystal has become quite the professional wrestler. She is a 16 time World Champion, her movie studio has morphed into being a big deal, and the one time bullied has now become the bully.

She is a woman who has been married four times and it’s questionable what really makes her happy or not. She has now found love with a Swedish woman and Crystal’s legacy has become a household name in the areas of wrestling, cosplaying, comic conventions, gaming, and of course acting. She can be defined as a lot of things but deep down she is just a woman who is very indecisive and that’s where our story begins.

Off Camera
Los Angeles, California
Crystal’s Mansion

Our journey takes us to Crystal’s home in Hollywood Hills. Crystal home was absolutely large. It is bigger than one could imagine. We find Crystal Zdunich walking around her home her long blue hair wrapped into a tight ponytail. She is clad in a pair of Mega Man pajamas. She paces around her house just sighing and it is at that moment that her wife Seleana walks into Crystal’s view. The Swedish woman grins as she looks down into her wife’s eyes.

“Hey chickie… Is everything okay?!”

Crystal shakes her head with a sigh as she slowly glances back at her wife.

“To be honest babe things aren’t going so well…”

“What do you mean chickie?! We just celebrated our second anniversary and life seems to be good. I finally became a singles champion, and we are Trios Champions together. We are finally having the tag title run that you promised me. I would say that makes life out to be really good…”

Crystal just listens to her wife as she shakes her head in disapproval. She glances up into the eyes of her wife. She honestly didn’t know how Seleana could always be so sweet. In Crystal’s eyes perhaps she didn’t deserve her considering how much of a Bitch she herself could be quite often. The blue haired vixen just shrugs it off as she replies back to her.

“To be honest I don’t feel like life is good… Look I know it looks good on paper that I am a Trios Champion and another company is opening back up after being shut down for a few months which means I get to return as a lower card Champion again but you know I am always wanting so much more than that. It’s not even about being the champion either…”

Crystal thinks about it before she cracks an evil grin and speaks some more.

“Actually let me stop… It should always be about me being the damn champion. Eyes should always be on me because I am a star and the spotlight NEEDS to be on me, but to be honest it’s not even about that either. I guess I have this emptiness feeling to me…”

“Empty feeling, what do you mean chickie?!”

Crystal just shakes her head with a sigh.

“I mean sometimes it’s just never enough. I know I am regarded as being one of the best women wrestlers on the planet. How many people can say they have been inducted into four different Hall of Fames and have won 16 World Championships… That doesn’t even account for all of the other titles and tag championships that I have won. Yet as much as I pour into the business it just seems like in the places that I do work in don’t respect me. People generally hate me and I get it. it’s wrestling and people are bound to hate you but they simply constantly hate me because they can never give me any credit for what I do. In one sentence certain people can constantly bury me over and over again, and in the next sentence they want to talk me up like they respect me when it suits them. It’s fucking bullshit! I have poured my all into certain companies and yet wrestlers don’t give me that respect. Hell even owners aren’t giving me respect so what’s the point?!”

“Christina… Babe… Don’t let people’s words get to you. They don’t know what it’s like to walk in your shoes and on the women’s roster you were the only woman to have ever held the World Championship on four different occasions. Nobody else has ever done that. You shouldn’t let them get under your skin when you should know better…”

Crystal however scoffs as she seems more disgusted and continues to speak.

“Yet in the same breath you are my wife and how often do you defend me?! You rather sit there and act all buddy like with those who tear me down. You are no better Seleana… I think in all honesty I need to get away from it all. I need to really look at what’s best for my career and right now I personally think being in a place where I am the new person on the roster could really be very good to me and no serious expectations to live up to and there wouldn’t be anything that would upset me. I can honestly go somewhere and make a first impression and people can judge me for being a bitch by all means let them think I am a Bitch but I refuse to let my wrestling ability be disrespected…”

“I honestly think you are making a huge mistake Estrellita. It seems to me like you are running away from a problem instead of confronting it. I didn’t think you to be a quitter and it really looks like you are just giving up instead of trying to win people over…”

“I am sick and tired of trying to win people over. I have been trying to do this bullshit for the past 5 years and people still don’t give me respect. I got inducted into a hall of fame and you would think people would look at me differently and that really isn’t the case. Why should I stay around in a place that’s toxic for me. I don’t give a fuck if I have so many memories or created a legacy. You act like I can’t just go about and create a new legacy elsewhere. After all I have been doing this for fifteen years. After winning sixteen World Championships working my way up from the bottom isn’t a scary thought. As a matter of fact it’s actually more of a motivation that I need to change my scenery a bit. Just imagine I could fight new people. It would be a breath of fresh air and would be different. I know you probably think I am abandoning you but that couldn’t be any farther from the truth…I just need to do something on my own…”

Seleana looks at her wife as she just sighs in return.

“I can’t say I agree with this but if this is how you really feel I am not going to argue with you. Just promise me you will be careful…”

“Babe it is me you are talking about. I will be careful. Thank you for all of your support it won’t go to waste and I will protect myself. But you just need to understand that this could be very good for me. Who knows perhaps this could revitalize my career and on top of that I will be better than I have ever been. I need to really showcase that I can fight the opposite sex and this could be the perfect chance to do so. I have always done so well against women and it’s easy to be considered one of the best women wrestlers on the planet but I want to go beyond that of gender labels. I simply want to be the best point blank…”

“Chickie if that’s what you want I say you should go for it. If it is going to make you happy then I have no choice but to support you…”

“Thank you so much Seleana for understanding. I promise I will definitely not let this go to waste. I will bring more gold home but then again I always bring gold home wherever I go…”

“Crystal don’t get caught up in accolades. Just do your best and I am sure you will reap whatever rewards and achievements come from your hard work…”

Seleana smiles as she plants a kiss on her wife’s lips as she continues to look into her eyes.

“Have you decided a place on where you would possibly wrestle at?!”

Crystal chuckles as she looks back at her wife.

“Actually that’s the easy part considering my phone has been blowing up ever since I have been talking with Maddie McTaggert again. I mean listen to this one message I got from her friend Holly…”

Crystal rolls her eyes as she slowly smirks. She presses play on her voice message and it begins to play.

“Hey girl this is your FAVORITE SCW superstar Holly Adams and obviously you must be top notch if you are a friend of Maddie which instantly makes you a friend of me. You ever thought of coming to SCW?! I think it could be amazing we could perhaps be the Hashtag BluandBlondeTourage or better yet I think you should go BLONDE… Your debut would be amazing nothing compared to MY return but still good nonetheless. Anyway it will be good to see you and did I mention you should be a BLONDE?! CIAO!!!”

Seleana opens her eyes as she looks at Crystal.

“Did she just use the word hash tag in a sentence?!”

“She definitely did but also constantly wants me to go blonde… Seems a little over the top but who isn’t over the top?! That’s me in a nutshell… I guess I could give SCW a try. Holly seems to be close with Maddie, and Maddie has always treated me friendly… Although I think we just think we have being a Bitch in common so I might fit right in. I know I mentioned about starting new but being somewhere with a few people that actually like you makes it even more worthwhile. I don’t know about the blonde hair though. I really like my blue but at least I am married to a blonde so that is always a good thing right?!”

“Chickie if it makes you happy I say you should go for it… Do you need more of a motivation to go… You already have it in your head. So you might as well…”

Before Seleana could finish her statement it’s at that moment that Crystal’s phone begins to ring. Crystal takes a look at the caller id and it’s a number she doesn’t know. She normally just hits the ignore button but this time she found herself picking up the phone.

“Hello…”

“Hi Crystal?!”

“Speaking…”

“Hi this is Syren from SCW. You may not remember me but I do believe we both were in FFW together. I have noticed you have been talking with Maddie and Holly a lot. I have read the exchanges between the three of you mentioning the BluandBlondetourage. I just wanted you to personally know that I don’t keep many friends in my circle but anybody that comes highly recommended by Holly and Maddie is okay in my book. I know you are a good wrestler and maybe it’s time for you to compete on the best roster in the world. We would definitely love to have you… Don’t pay attention to ANYTHING that Holly says she can be over the top at times…”

“YOU THINK?”

Crystal giggles in return as she slowly smirks in return and begins to reply.

“Look Syren I honestly appreciate this phone call. I haven’t been happy with the places that I currently wrestle at but I love that all of you are so welcoming. It feels good to actually be appreciated instead of people hating on you because they don’t possess the talents you have…”

“Tell me about it… Story of my life but in any case you should definitely sign up to be on our roster. On top of that between you, myself, and Holly we are all based out of Southern California. I think we could arrange a girls night out, and don’t worry we will make an exception for a blue haired vixen…”

“Fine… I’ll sign up now and put in my application… I was going to do it anyway but it feels good to feel welcomed…”

“Welcome to the fold and I can’t wait for us to meet up…”

With that Syren hangs up the phone as Crystal smiles at her wife.

“Seleana I really think I am going to like it in SCW. It seems like it might just be the best place for me… Anyway why don’t we celebrate this special occasion?! A nice candle lit dinner seems fantastic right?!”

With that Seleana nods her head in agreement as she smirks at her wife. The two can’t help but grin at one another as they begin to kiss softly.

Hollywood, California
Rose Productions Movie Studio

Crystal Zdunich walked through the doors of her movie studio as the true celebrity that she was. She was followed by a horde of paparazzi. Each of them trying to do everything they could to snap photo after photo of the blue haired vixen not to mention some were trying their best to ask her questions.  Crystal was looking like quite the starlet as she was clad in her custom Alexander McQueen romper along with her matching Alexander McQueen sneakers. She smiled as she did a hair flip and blew kisses to the horde of photographers.

“I know all of you have questions but sadly now is not the time for me to answer any of them. You have a good day and you can follow me on the social, on my Twitch, or better yet inside the ring. If you want the scoop spoiler alert I am part of the SCW roster and I will take the company by storm. Bye Bitches…”

With that Crystal continued to walk inside her studio and she smiled as she glanced over at her personal assistant who also served as the COO of Rose Productions a blonde French Canadian Chloe Martin.

“Chloe would you be a dear and get security to like stop these people at the door. I know I am a star but I have business to attend to.”

“No worries Crystal I will get right on that… SECURITY!!!!”

With that the security guards quickly stand in front of the door and they press a button which sends steel shutters down. Crystal smiles as she turns her attention to Chloe.

“You are so awesome you do realize that right Chloe… Anyway we have a huge day ahead of us so please enlighten me some good news…”

Chloe smirks.

“Well considering everything that has been going on with the world ever since you announced you would be signing with SCW the stocks for our company have been going up. It seems people just can’t get enough of this company and they are looking forward to seeing you do something big for SCW. On top of that the Diamond and the Gem Stones movie should be going into production soon so that should also be a major boost for us. I do have the Gem Stones waiting in a room. With the world opening up again they should be able to do their world tour concert and come up with an album. News just seems to be positive all around…”

“Good Chloe… That’s what I like to hear… I honestly didn’t know what to expect when we established Rose Records but between having Griffin Hawkins signed to our brand and Kate Steele heading the Gem Stones. How could we not make money?! Even if they were subpar musicians just the brand they have established by being wrestlers will help us sell their merchandise which in turn will make us even more money. It can’t get any better than that right?!”

“Actually a lot of your fans are still wanting to know if you will be in a movie. It’s been a while since you have appeared in a movie…They all would like for you to be in one. I know it really doesn’t matter to you considering you love being a producer , CEO and owner of this company but maybe you need to be in a film…”

“Well to be quite honest I did envision myself being in that Gem Stones movie. I am sure I can talk to the script writers and they will be able to find a place for me…”

Chloe nods her head in agreement.

“Good that’s what I like to hear. What should I tell to the Gem Stones since we have them waiting in a room…”

“Tell them I will be with them in a few… Let me just settle down for a bit and I will get right with them…”

“No problem I will let them know. Also you have a special guest waiting for you in your office. Somebody you are quite fond of… I won’t tell you who it is but I know you love surprises. So why don’t you go to your office and settle down for a bit before you have your meeting…”

Crystal smirks in return.

“I do like surprises hopefully it’s somebody I like but considering my list for guests at this studio is very strict it has to be somebody I like. Keep doing what you do Chloe… You tell Kate and the girls to hang on tight and I will be right with them….”

With that Crystal slowly begins to walk down a long corridor until she reaches a door that reads office of the owner. She opens the door and makes sure to lock it behind her. She walked over to her desk and sitting down at her desk was none other than her secret girlfriend Diamond Caldwell. Of course Crystal was cheating on her wife. It took a lot to satisfy a superficial Bitch. Crystal however smiled as she glanced at the ebony beauty giggling at her.

“Wow visiting me at work… You really have guts…”

“I told you once before Crystal that I really don’t care about your wife. We can keep this up for as long as you want to keep it up. I always get what I want and it’s not my fault your wife is too naïve to know what’s going on. She thinks we are merely friends she should have known better…”

Crystal smirks as she looks deeply into Diamond’s eyes.

“Be nice… Although I do love having your in my life. Don’t get me wrong I love Seleana but sometimes it’s like she doesn’t have a backbone. I need somebody with an attitude and that’s where you come in…”

“Of course I have an attitude and I will always keep it real with you… I rather always keep it one hundred with everybody. I rather not have a reputation for being fake like these people tend to do in Hollywood…”

“Ouch Diamond… Way to break your girlfriend’s heart who happens to be an actress…”

Diamond quickly shakes her head.

“I didn’t mean you… I just meant in general. When people see me I just want them to say Who Dat Girl?! Oh yeah that’s Diamond Caldwell and if people don’t like it well they can kiss my big ass…”

“Well for somebody like me kissing that ass isn’t a punishment… I actually really like doing that…”

“I bet you do… You better stop talking Crystal or I might just tear your ass up in this office and I don’t give a damn who enters the room and finds us…”

Crystal laughs in return as she begins to shake her head.

“Babe relax… I assure you that we will have some time to ourselves later. I just got to handle some business at the studio. I know seeing me wasn’t the only reason you decided to come to the studio although praising and worshipping me for the queen I am is always a good enough reason to be here. In all seriousness though why did you decide to come to the movie studio to see me?! We could have always met up in a hotel room like we always do…”

Diamond can’t help but smirk as wide as she can as she replies back.

“Actually to be fair the real reason I came by is because I heard you might be bringing back Catalina Garcia or should I say Carmen Martinez to the movies. I loved the character from the firm and it would be cool to see her on the big screen…”

Crystal smirked as she loved her character from the wrestling Hollywood series based on mobsters. Crystal had played an undercover FBI agent under the name of Cat the Gat. Catalina Garcia who had the real name of Carmen Martinez. A woman from Barcelona, Spain who came over to America graduated from Quantico at the top of her class for being a marksmen but was now set to go undercover as a casino owner selling to the mob. The series died as soon as Crystal’s character appeared but she still felt attached to the character. Crystal couldn’t help but grin as she looked back at Diamond.

“Damn I guess that cat is out of the bag. I did plan to bring Catalina back to have a supporting role in the Gem Stones movie… How did you even know Diamond?!”

Diamond smiles as she looks at her girlfriend in the eyes.

“I have my sources… Anyway you can’t put Cat the Gat in a movie without having Ma Elliot in it… So what I was thinking was…”

Ma Elliot was the character that Diamond had played on the short lived series. Crystal smiled as she nodded her head in agreement.

“I know where this is going and you don’t even have to ask. Of course I am going to let you be in this movie. It wasn’t even a question. To be honest the more main stream wrestlers that are featured in this movie the more publicity it’s going to get and I have a feeling it’s going to be a huge blockbuster success…”

“Good that’s what I like to hear. You know I support everything that you do… Now what is this stuff about you joining this SCW company?!”

Crystal sighs in return.

“Look I know I compete in a lot of places but…”

“Crystal I ain’t here to bash you. I simply wanted to tell you that you should do you. Put those haters down and you better make sure you win. Show them exactly who you are. Now hurry along with your meeting. I will be waiting in the usual spot tonight. I miss you babe and can’t wait to see you when work is done…”

With that Diamond places a kiss on Crystal’s lips and Crystal smiles as she walks out the room making sure to wipe the lipstick smear off of her own lips. It was so easy for Crystal to turn on and off from the various relationships that she was in. After all being an actress it was easy to “costume change” into whoever she wanted to be. Maybe it just felt good to finally be accepted by people after all of those years of being bullied in school but she didn’t care. She knew that at some point in her life whether it was her family or even her wife that somebody would be hurt by her actions by she just didn’t care. As long as Crystal felt happy and wanted that’s all that mattered in the end. Crystal confidently walked down the hallway until she entered in the meeting room. It is there where she could see Rose Records very own band the Gem Stones in front of her. The Gem Stones consisted of her wrestling prodigy Kate Steele known in the Gem Stones as Diamond Steele.  Kate was the lead singer and rhythm guitarist. Kate’s cousin Prudence was known as Ruby who served as the bass player. There was Sapphire the lead guitarist and the ever eccentric drummer Emerald.

The Gem Stones were a female band. Kate Steele sat down in the chair looking like quite the star as she had two championship belts draped across her shoulders one from Sin City and the other from SRW… Her Sin City one was everything to her as she was in the middle of her six month reign which was going to shatter the longest reign with the title in a few weeks. She put her feet up on the table as her strong English accent carried throughout the room.

“Bloody hell Crystal… Life couldn’t be any better right now… I hold two championships from two different companies and it feels like I have been unbeatable this year. Please tell me how great my brand is this year…. Go on enlighten me…”

Crystal rolled her eyes. She had trained Kate in a wrestling school but beyond that they have been friends for the past 12 years as Crystal’s former husband was best friend’s with Kate’s husband. Crystal felt as if she was looking into a younger version of herself as she glared directly into the 29 year old’s eyes.

“I could answer that but you should already know what you are about Kate. Longest reigning Internet Champion of all time… I do believe you have the most conquest defenses…”

“Go on Crystal I am sure there’s more…”

“And I am pretty sure that this movie is going to kick ass with you as the leading actress. Of course you shouldn’t forget that it is all under my brand so anything you accomplish is truly a reflection on me as a person…”

“Cheers… On top of that I do believe our album will be amazing, the movie will shatter records, and as far as wrestling goes is there anybody that I haven’t submitted yet. It always feels good to be me. Although you really should do something about your friend Diamond… She seems to be a bit jealous that there are two Diamonds in the company that we are in…Like changing her name is going to do something for her. She needs to understand that I was there first and if she has a problem she can step up to me…”

Crystal throws her hands up.

“I am not going to get in the middle of you two. That will be something that you both need to settle on your own…”

“Oh is that so… Although people keep saying I am the second coming of you and considering I am such a huge part of Rose Productions I just want to know who you would back if that match ever were to happen. The one who you personally had a hand in training who was billed as the next you or of course a woman who is probably one of your flings…”

Crystal thinks about it as she smirks in return.

“If you really want to know what I would choose I could tell you it’s definitely not a Diamond… I don’t care if they are a girl’s best friend or not. It’s certainly not a Ruby, An Emerald or even Sapphire. I would always choose a Crystal because I am that Crystal and I will shine brighter than anybody on any given day…”

Diamond laughs as she looks back at Crystal.

“That’s what I like to hear. Now the real question I have is are you ready for this SCW that you joined. You got your huge debut coming up and I was wondering if you were going to be able to handle your business or do I need to come to that company and show you how to properly take over a place?!”

“…A little cocky aren’t you… You know keep up that attitude Kate. That’s why I really like you. You definitely don’t give a damn to express your feelings but I think I got this. After all I wouldn’t be wearing four hall of fame rings on my fingers if I wasn’t ready. I wouldn’t be signing up if I didn’t think I could hack it. Don’t get me confused by some scrub by the name of Scarlett Grey…”

“Who?!”

Crystal nods her head with a chuckle.

“Yeah those are my thoughts exactly. Scarlett which is the name of the scrub I am facing but I shall get to her on Breakdown. If you don’t believe I am ready why don’t you make sure to sit down in front of a television and watch how I handle things! If you don’t seem to be that impressed by all means why don’t you come into the company and show me how it’s properly done. I do believe one of Maddie McTaggert’s friends are returning there…”

“Ewwww Maddie?! You sure you want to even be in that company… You know she’s a walking STD and being associated with anything she talks to needs to be sprayed with disinfectant…”

Crystal smiles in return.

“Actually I have been talking to her friend Holly Adams, and her other friend Syren has been nice to me so it could be the perfect place for a new beginning…”

“EWWWWWWWW you are going to talk to Holly?! The chick who made fun of my best friend Misty… Don’t tell me you are down with those blonde airheads… They tried to make my life a living hell for having red hair!!!”

“Kate relax you are a blonde now… So you should be fine. Plus you aren’t even in the company so I doubt they will have anything to say to you. Besides I have never had any problems with them. They have always respected my stuff so might as well give it a try. It really can’t hurt to be there right?! As long as I am having fun that’s all that matters right?!

“Whatever Crystal… Do whatever you want but just keep in mind I will always have my eyes on you. Rest assured on that… Now when can we get some cash advances around here… Me and my girls are definitely bringing in the money!”

Crystal can only sigh in return as she giggles at Kate. Whether she wanted to believe it or not. Kate Steele was definitely the second coming of her and it felt good to have a successor.

On Camera

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich sitting down in front of a huge vanity mirror. It’s apparent she is quite the Hollywood star as various different people are working on her. She smiles running her hands through her long blue hair as she looks at the camera that has hovered in on her face.

“Long behold… This is the moment you have all have been waiting for. The FEATURED attraction of all of SCW, the Hollywood Starlet, The Blossoming Rose, THE SILVER SCREEN QUEEN, and of course the REFLECTION OF PERFECTION is finally going to make her debut to that of SCW. The very moment I signed a contract to be here is the very moment that the competition in this company just went to an entirely different level. Let’s get things out completely in the open shall we?! While it might seem like a great thing that I decided to be here, truth be told I didn’t come here to make friends or to be a leader in the locker room. I don’t give a shit about anything or anybody but myself. Although I will admit that it has been an honor chatting with Syren and Holly. In my eyes both of them are absolutely awesome and you can actually thank them or hate them for talking me into being here…

But aside from them I came here to make this company my new playground. When I see something that I want I will do everything in my power to achieve it. What exactly is yours truly after?! As of right now the goal is simple. I am here to take names and to make sure that it’s my name coming out of everybody’s mouth. As a starlet I expect to see my name in the big marquee. I expect to be featured in the posters, in the magazines, and in all of the headlines because that’s what I always do.

Why should anything change just because I have decided to change my scenery and decided to join this company?! Nothing changes… Not now and certainly not ever. I know that first impressions mean everything to the entire world. It’s how all of you can tell if I am meant to go on to do something big or I am going to fade away like a flash in the pan. I am one who will always be in the talk no matter what. These four Hall of Fame rings on my fingers aren’t just for show. I have earned these by simply being better than the rest and most people simply can’t compare to me. Now if you really don’t know what I am about let me just break it down for you just in case you aren’t familiar with me…”

Crystal smiles as she looks into the mirror and smiles as she runs her hands through her hair with a grin.

“For the longest time I would always stare into the likes of a mirror. I would look right at it and I would ask it a simple question. You all should know it from your fairy tales or those who actually who have a pulse who witnessed greatness that were one of my promos but it always went a little something like this… Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the greatest and most beautiful of them all?!”

Crystal points at her reflection as she chuckles in return.

“Of course my reflection would always tell me that it’s the woman staring at her. Nobody else can compare to me because I am the REFLECTION of PERFECTION. I am God’s gift to Earth and when I walk into the room people she actually be thankful because I am sure if they manage to snap a photo of me and post it on their socials they will get instant followers. They will probably trend because I will carry their feeds to greatness. That’s just the type of impact that I have. So when I step into that ring at Breakdown you can expect the same thing to happen. I will take this company over just like I have always done in the past. However in order for me to prove myself I need to get past the likes of Scarlett Grey…”

Crystal raises her eyes as she glares at the mirror.

“Who exactly is Scarlett Grey?! To be honest from what I gather she seems to be this tall ass red head. A woman who feels she can use her feminine charms and looks in order to seduce her way to victories. She is a sex symbol and a woman who has only about two years of wrestling experience under her. You think that intimidates me by any means. No because in my eyes I can be an even bigger sex symbol and on top of me I talk to a MIRROR… I am attracted to MYSELF… So why would I need to like have anything to do with Scarlett Grey?! The name Scarlett Grey sounds absolutely terrible. It’s like there are two awful Marvel characters and they merged into one. Does anybody really like Jean Grey?! I doubt that and as far as Scarlett Witch goes well she could be awesome but MCU watered her down. It’s just trash on all accounts. I refuse to lose to the likes of somebody that wants to be a sex symbol in order to get somewhere in this business…

That feels like it is a slap in the face of everything I have worked so hard for in Mexico. I trained under my father to be the very best. That was intense training of doing suicides, of taking bumps, of doing everything I could just to survive in this business. Looks was never really part of it considering I got my start wearing a mask to get a start. Because wrestling should be about how you compete in the ring. Not how one looks or how they can be seductive. Don’t get me wrong though. I am quite the looker. Just look at me for Christ sakes. When you are a star everything one does could be considered perfection and I see a woman that is simply flawless in every single way.”

Crystal flicks her hair again as she speaks some more.

“From what I have seen it seems to me that Scarlett is going to be in for a rude awakening this week because she is going to face a woman who is looking to establish herself in this company. I am looking forward to fighting in my very first match in this company. I know I might be a bit undersized to go up against who weighs twenty pounds more than me and also stands at 6 feet tall which is more than 7 inches than where I stand. It doesn’t matter where I lack in size I know I have the experience factor. I have been wrestling since I was 17 years old and considering I am going to turn 33 in November that’s damn near 16 years of experience. I am facing someone that’s what 22 years of age so I have been wrestling for a little less than Scarlett has been around. I have been all around the world and have wrestled so many different athletes. So what makes Scarlett all that different?!

You aren’t different. You are going to get outclassed in every single way and you will see that my star has the ability to shine brighter than anybody else’s. The way I see it I have been in so many different companies. I know what matches like this means and Scarlett you might have had a chance to establish yourself but this is everything to me. If I had to compare myself to somebody I truly like I am the Vegeta of wrestling. I am definitely one of the best. Often times I don’t get the respect that I deserve. I don’t see myself as a hero but more of an antihero. I am out for my own selfish intentions and as long as I get ahead that’s all that matters to me.”

Crystal smiles as she looks right into the camera.

“Tonight will be a small glimpse into the future of what everybody can expect. Scarlett are you ready to make a movie with me?!  It’s going to be one where you actually get noticed because I am going to carry you to gaining a bit of fame. Lights, Camera, Action… It’s showtime… It’s time to roll the credits on Scarlett once and for all. Take a bow… This is the curtain call and it won’t be long until your show is officially over…”

With that in mind Crystal just smiles and it’s on this image that we fade out on.