Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Peyton Rice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 7, 2020
OOC: Due to Omar's lack of motivation because of his foot and he has an RP to do as Sienna, we agreed to go promo only for this, and it's a good thing too, considering I needed practice on using a short amount of words effectively. Good luck Omar, may the top RPer win.

-------------------------------------------------

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

A respected opponent is deserving to face against The Iceman. St Louis, Missouri. Tuesday, 7th July. (On Camera)

Usually, Konrad sits on the laptop, talking to the camera. Today wasn't one of those days as Konrad went outside on the balcony of his hotel room. He sat on the white deck chairs. He sets up youtube and starts speaking.

"It's come to my attention, I haven't spoken much about my actions recently and seeing I have the extra time today, I will discuss them. You know, I have a massive issue with Ridley Ellis, piledriving one of my good friends, Dylan Howell on the concrete floor. So I addressed the problem myself, even with Ridley not being at the arena for three weeks."

Shaking his head each time he thought about The Damrons. Sighs for a bit.

"Then the moment came, me coming face to face with Ridley Ellis last week. I wanted a fight to sort him out one way or another. I don't make cheap attacks backstage as some wrestlers do, I address wrestlers who break the rules in the ring and fight them. Nobody else was going to do it. Even though Lester wanted to talk, I didn't want to hear him, but I planted the seeds on Ridley for a good few minutes, until he had the upper hand. I will challenge Ridley to face me at Rise To Greatness. It's not over until I say it is."

He went back to his hotel room, grabbing himself a bottle of water and twists the cap open after he went outside and sat back down to drink water. He places the lid back on.

"However, after addressing that, it's time to move toward an opponent I have a massive amount of respect for, a lady who's held two titles in SCW so far and on quite a good run for herself. Peyton Rice. She has had a great run with the Adrenaline title and her match with Matt Hodges was great until Matt tried to cross the line again to damage your knee as Matt did with Alistaire's. I loved the fact you were fighting for Alistaire's honour. He, along with you, deserve all the respect in the world."

Konrad takes a few moments to breathe, nodding at his comments about Alistaire and Peyton.

"I did want to fight The Damron's, your right. My anger tends to take over me, and I couldn't sit there and not do anything about Ridley's actions towards Dylan. I needed if anything to use my anger, constructively. I say that because for the past few weeks; I've been angry at myself, quietly. It's because of the losses I've had, and it's not getting me closer to the goal of wrestling at a PPV event for a title which I've not had since Under Attack way back in two thousand and sixteen for the US title."

Konrad grips his right fist tight, gritting his teeth while looking at the sights of St Louis, while it was dark.

"I also understand Alistaire's concerns for me as well because he got hurt. I can't trash you, not with the close friendship Alistaire and I have. Did he tell you what I called my newborn son? If not, then you should know, I named him after your fiancee. I'm very happy for you with your future with Alistaire, getting married to a great man who kicked me up my backside to compete for the SCW title. I neglected that belt for a very long time because I never felt I was good enough for it, but I got that chance to go for the belt because of Alistaire."

It's something Konrad can never ignore when it came to his past achievements. He scratches his chin.

"However, I see you haven't got a title contender for Rise To Greatness. You defended successfully against Tommy Valentine who defeated David Helms last week. That's remarkable, but what if I beat you in the ring tonight without your title on the line? Will that mean I'll get a future shot for your title?"

Konrad twists the cap and takes a drink of water before putting the lid back on again.

"I will do everything it takes to do just that because I stated how bad I want a title match at a PPV event because it's been way too long the last time I had one. As much as it pains me to say this because you are my best friend's fiancee, I will push you to your limits. Still, at the same time, without distractions from The Damrons and Matt Hodges, I know for damn sure we will tear the house down, giving each other a competitive match, especially you deserve that from me."

Konrad nods again, breathing in and out as he looks at the sights before looking back at the camera.

"It's nice I get a respected opponent to face without using illegal moves or cheap shots for a change. I'm sure it's also nice for you, and if Matt Hodges comes out and tries to cost you the match, for Alistaire's and your sake, I will have your back. I'm sure you'll have mine if Ridley Ellis comes out to cost me the match. Let's dedicate this match to Alistaire who I hope gets back in action very soon."

It's so crucial for Peyton to know he has her back. He coughs, before drinking some water.

"Unfortunately, only one of us will walk away as the winner of the match, and I have to win because I can accomplish by two goals tonight, defeating you and facing you for the Adrenaline title at a future PPV. I need this win, and I will do anything within the rules to do so. I will have you pinned for the three count in the middle of the ring. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."

Konrad then clicks the button to stop the live stream, and the camera goes black.
OOC: Shoot Only, Thanks Fizzles.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: PeytonricePromo2m6wxte_zpsyecveks0.jpg]

(Click Title)