Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Cookie Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Wasn't sure I would get anything up at all for this, its no secret that i've not been happy about some things but i've done my best to push through and give you an entertaining RP. I like what i've come up with, and it's a story i fully intended to tell that should hopefully see me through as long as I am TV Champion which i hope is a little longer yet lol. 

it's gonna be a little more out there but that can only be a good thing i think.

Charlie, pleasure as always mate. 

Hope everyone else enjoys.

13 Dreams Part 1
OOC: Best of luck, Jon! Enjoy everyone.

Further Down The Spiral

Off Camera
Office of Dr. Lucio
Friday July 3rd, 2020
1pm

Asphyxiation is a horrible thing that could happen to anyone. Also known as suffocation, asphyxiation means literally to die of a lack of oxygen. Truly it is an awful way to end someone’s life, but what else are you going when it feels like everything that you do, every movement you make only constricts your ability to breathe. That all that is necessary, just remember how to breathe unencumbered would be fantastic. To take in a huge breath, to let it fill first my nostrils breathing in through my nose then feeling go down my throat being taken straight into my lungs, that would be incredible, just one time.

To feel, to look alive again...but it is just not that easy for me, at least not anymore. No, as odd as this is going to sound I am struggling to breathe. It doesn’t show outwardly of course, because on the surface everything appears to be just fine…

I appear to be just fine.

But appearances can indeed be deceiving and let me tell you that I feel anything but just fine, and if I am being obvious, I haven’t been just fine for quite awhile. If you remember the last time that I talked with you, I said that I felt trapped. Though I didn't realize it at the time however, that isn’t exactly accurate, because I don’t feel like I am trapped; I feel like I am being asphyxiated. No matter how hard I try I cannot get any oxygen into the rest of my body because once it gets down inside of my lungs it’s like everything is choking me.That’s it, I don’t feel trapped, I feel like is choking me.

I feel like life, MY LIFE is choking me.

That is where I am at, and I don’t even understand what that means exactly, at this point. I love what I am doing personally and professionally and I love all of the people that I am doing things with in both arenas. Still I can barely keep on doing those things because my life is like a giant pair of hands that I cannot get away from and they are constantly trying to suffocate me. I don’t know when this started or why, but I know that I am tired of this.

That is why I am where I am right now, sitting on Dr. Lucio’s couch again, because I am counting on her to help me figure out what is wrong with me, and how I can combat this and start to feel like myself again. Right now though, Dr. Lucio is just staring at me, not saying anything. This is not odd honestly. This is my fourth therapy session with her, and Dr. Lucio does like to sit and stare at me a lot, which makes me incredibly nervous and anxious constantly when she does that, something that I am going to talk to her ab…

Wait a minute, do I have anxiety issues also?

I wonder what she is thinking when she does this.

“I am going to make a suggestion to you. It’s not something we have not discussed you doing before either, but I really want you to give some serious consideration to telling Victor what we discuss here, alright?
“Who is to say that I do not discuss what we are talking about with Victor already Dr. Lucio?”

Her eyes seemed to light up at that statement, and I knew that Dr. Lucio was seriously winning this battle of wills between the two of us right now. That has become another strange thing about seeing Dr. Lucio now too. We both want the same results to come out of my therapy, that I will have a brighter outlook with regards to my mental health, but so often it appears that we are on opposing sides, even though I know that is not true.

“Very well then, how did Victor take the news when you told him after our last session that you have the beginnings of major depressive disorder?”

Just from the way I shifted so uncomfortably on the couch I gave away the answer that Dr. Lucio probably knew before she even asked the question.

“Thought so.”
“It really is not as easy as you make it out to be Dr. Lucio.”
“Easy? No, I realize perfectly well that this is not going to be easy Kelsai. But you are in a very enviable position compared to the majority of my patients and I want to see you start to take advantage of that.”
“What do you mean when you say that my position is very enviable? I don’t think that needing to tell the love of my life who does everything he possibly can to make me happy that I have the beginnings of major depressive disorder is very enviable.”
“I understand why you might feel that way, but stop to consider that Victor would be a wonderful source of support for you while you are going through this, but you need to tell him first. It is enviable because not everyone would be so lucky as to have a Victor to lean on for support in this type of situation.”

Dr. Lucio must have caught something in my demeanor again, because she was accurate with what she said next.

“And yet, I am sensing that you really do not want to give Victor that opportunity, Kelsai. Why is that?”
“Because I know as soon as I tell Victor what I am dealing with that yes he is going to be incredibly supportive, but he will also tell me that we should put any adoption plans that we have have on the back burner for the time being, until I get this taken care of first.”
“And you do not want to do that, do you?”
“No. I want to be a Mother.”
“But you are not sure that Victor wants to be a Father and that frightens you, right?”
“I never said that.”
“You never had to actually say it. Your face gave away that is what you are thinking, or something close to it anyway.”

This woman was good, I will give her that. She can telling what I am thinking and feeling, almost before I am feeling that way

“But Victor does want to be a Father, I know he does. He has told me as much and Victor would not lie to me.”
“From what you have told me about Victor, I believe that is the truth too. So why don’t you believe it?”
“I believe that Victor does want to be a Father, but I think that he will want to be sure that I am alright first.”
“So if Victor feels that way and yes I think that is a strong possibility, don’t you think that it is a valid point?”
“I don’t need adoption agencies thinking there is another reason that we really don’t want to adopt though when nothing could be further from the truth ok? We want to adopt a child.”

She is just staring at me again, why does she keep doing that? I guess that there is only one way that I am ever going to find out.

“Why do you keep staring at me like that?”
“Kelsai, I need you to listen to me carefully alright? You told me earlier in our session that it feels like life is trying hard to suffocate you, and sometimes you feel like you want to quit fighting back because it would just be easier.”

I said that…

“I said that?”
“Yes you said that, and I heard you say that too. Now please try to understand Kelsai, when I hear something like that from one of my patients, that makes me question honestly whether or not I need to have you transferred to a psychiatric hospital for observation.”
“Please don’t do that.”
“I am not going to do that, because I don’t believe in my professional opinion that you are a danger to yourself or anyone else. I need to tell you, and I want you to put yourself in my shoes for a moment, if you had a client who wanted to adopt as badly as you do, but you knew she was struggling with the beginnings of major depressive disorder, what would you advise them to do?”

She wasn’t going to make this very easy for me, but seen as how we are potentially talking about a baby, maybe she wasn’t supposed to make it easier either.

“I would advise her to concentrate on becoming well herself before trying to adopt a baby.”
“So I believe that when you go home and discuss everything to do with your condition with Victor, who we have already established has nothing but your best interests first, says that the two of you should wait to adopt a child until after you have dealt with major depressive disorder, then I think that you should seriously consider what your husband is trying to tell you.”
“Alight, but what if I never have this fully resolved? Do Victor and I never have the opportunity to adopt a baby then? And what about having a child naturally, do I need to worry about whether or not that is a good idea either?
“Kelsai, calm down ok? You are 23-years-old, you have your whole life ahead of you, and all the time in the world to have a family with Victor. You just need to focus on you and your mental health first, that’s all.”
“I’m scared.”
“I know you are, and that is okay. That is why you need to go home and have an honest conversation about what we have been discussing here today.”
“Alright.”
“That is your homework between now and the next session Kelsai, so please tell me that you are going home and do that.”
“Yes, I will do that.”

From that point, my session was over with Dr. Lucio. We said our goodbyes and I quickly made my way out of her office, trying to get myself mentally prepared for the discussion I needed to have with Victor between now and July the 10th. Our home is only about five minutes from Dr Lucio’s office, and so I decided the best thing for me to do while I still had my nerve up, was try to talk to Victor about all of this right now. Again it doesn’t take long for me to get back home from the office, and pulling my car into the drive, my hands were shaking like they never have been shaking before. I sit in the car, trying to calm myself down with deep breathing for a few moments, until I am satisfied with how I feel and then I get out of the car, shutting and locking it before going up to the front door. As I pull open the front door I decide that I will tell Victor right when I walk inside, because I didn’t want to give myself any reason not to go to Victor and have this discussion. Thankfully, I actually do not feel like I am being suffocated for change opening the front door, always a plus as I call out to the most important person in my life.

“Victor, how are you doing babe? There is something that I….”

I turn heading into the kitchen and I see Victor there. Not odd, considering he does work from the kitchen when he wants a change of scenery from his office. What was a little odd though was the fact there was a zoom call that Victor was on currently on at the kitchen table, but it was clearly not a business call, as I was smiling broadly seeing who was on the other end of the conversation, which I had no problem joining in.

“Hi big brother, how is California?”

Blake looked at me for a quick second seeming not sure what to say, and had he, Blake Mason been crying? It could just be me looking at things the wrong way, but his eyes did actually seem puffy to me.

“Hey Kelsai, you doing alright?”
“Oh you know me, I am doing good. Is everything ok with you?”
Yeah, I am doing ok Kelsai. But I am going to get off of here you two. See you later.”
“Bye brother.”
“Bye Blake. Tell Taylor I said..”

The call ended immediately and I turned to Victor, knowing that something was not right with this call and now I want answers.

“What was going on with that call Victor? Is Blake upset with me about something, what did I do wrong?”
“Not you Kelsai, though something is definitely not right currently. Taylor called off the engagement.”
“What?!”
“Yeah, so Blake is in Boston at the Mason Estate with Mom and Drake right now.”

I kiss Victor quickly on the lips and then head toward the stairs, while calling to him as I do, having already made up my mind and not taking no for an answer if there will be one.

“So, it will take me about a ten minutes to have our suitcases packed, I assume that during that time you will be able to have us flights booked for Boston and we can leave right away.”
“You think that we are going to Boston?’

I turn around and look at him from the stairs.

“Silly, you already knew that was what was going to happen when you told me where Blake was staying. At least it is only a one hour time difference and not two.”
“You know that Blake is going to hate us going to all of this fuss over him right?’
“Yep. Yet he still adores me, imagine that. Now, let’s get a move on Mr. Mason. Time is wasting, and our brother needs us!”

I didn’t have to look, I knew that Victor was calling the airport as I made my way to our room for our suitcases. That conversation that I need to have with Victor will just have to wait, family comes first.

Doing It All For The Cookie

On Camera

When I heard about what I was going to be doing tomorrow night for this week’s Breakdown, there was absolutely now way that I was not going to be just super excited. I mean I was super excited and it is the type of super excitement that doesn’t fade over time. (Someone will need to tell me if there is actually a kind of super excitement that does fade, but more on that for another time, either way.) I have a match to regain the SCW Television Championship, to hold it for the third time, which will put me in some pretty exclusive company, as only Aaron Blackbourne and Tommy Valentine have held the Television Championship three times. I believe when you are trying to do something that only Aaron and Tommy have done before in SCW history means that you are doing something pretty special to begin with. Add in that if I am able to do this, I will be the first woman to hold the Television Championship 3 times and yes, you can be certain I am excited. I was just talking about this with Amy not too long ago, and Amy knows a thing or two about being the first woman to do something with Championships in SCW, if you know what I mean.

So it could be an incredible night for me in St. Louis, and everything that is important in the world of professional wrestling happened in St. Louis right? Ok, that is not exactly right but something that my Daddy tried to convince me of the night that won his fourth World Championship in St. Louis. However, I will concede that in professional wrestling a lot of pretty important stuff did happen in St. Louis, and for me I am going to have one more opportunity for something special in St. Louis tomorrow night. To have the opportunity to be a champion in SCW, any champion, would truly be a tremendous accomplishment no doubt, so I am ready to try and make that happen.

At the same time however, if I manage to win the Television Championship for the third time, it will also be just a touch bittersweet because that means I will have beaten my good friend Cookie Dreams and ended her reign. Cookie, the girl who is literally friends with everyone in SCW. I think that the girl is more popular than me already and she didn't even start wrestling until Taking Hold of the Flame, which by the way is the only wrestling match the Cookie has been in that she didn't win so far. Granted fans have gotten to know Cookie in SCW long before she became a wrestler as the wife of Derek Adonis, but there is no denying that the people really love The Cookie and why wouldn't they?

I mean I absolutely adore Cookie, definitely one of the sweetest people I have ever meant not just in professional wrestling but in life in general as well.  Everyone loves Cookie, which could bring up a very interesting scenario for this match, where I might actually have people that do not want me to win this match. It has been quite awhile since I wasn't a fan favorite in the ring, but I have no idea who these fans will be rooting for tomorrow night. In theory they might before rooting for both of us to give them the best match possible, something that would be incredible and make this match even more amazing than it is already going to be.

Make no mistake about too, this match is going to be amazing on so many levels, and yes that includes the fact that SCW has never had a match with this much love in it. I love it everytime that I hear that, even though I suspect some people that are saying are doing so because they are meaning that neither Cookie nor I can really fight. This is also where this match is going to be so hard for me because while the last thing that I would want is for something that I really want for myself (being SCW Television Championship a third time) to come at the expense of a really, really good friend of mine (the end of Cookie’s reign as SCW Television Champion) but that is what is going to happen Wednesday night. If I want to make my dreams a reality, then I am going to have to end Cookie’s. It’s a rough part of this business that we are all a part of, the fact that sometimes we are going to have to face a good friend or even a family member and we will have to give it everything that we have to see who is going to come out on top.

Family member?

Oh my goodness, what is ever going to happen if for some ungodly reason I am going to have to face my big brother Blake in match! I don’t even want to think about all of the things that could go wrong if that were ever the case and you know what?

No, don’t borrow trouble.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh right, how I really don’t want to end Cookie’s Television Championship reign but I need to because that is the obstacle that has been placed in front of me for tomorrow night if I want a chance at history, and I do. I am going to do whatever I need to do in order to try and win this match tomorrow, a match that I didn’t have idea was going to happen, but a match that I am going to give everything I possibly can and to try and win, even if that means a good friend could end up losing because it. I am positive Cookie will do just the same, so may the best win and come out the Television Championship.

It’s Rise to Greatness season everyone and Cookie and I are going to give all of you a preview of that, with a championship on the line no less!

One thing is for certain, win or lose we will both love each other and all of you long after the match has ended!