Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jason Helms vs. Sienna Swann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 7, 2020
OOC: Think most are aware that I struggled getting this done due to the issues we've been having with our dog, Missy, who was really sick over the back end of last week. Luckily, we didn't lose her yesterday when we took her to the vets, expecting to have to say goodbye, but it was touch and go whether I'd find time to write this as I just wasn't in the mood for obvious reasons. I toyed with posting cd only, because I promised Brett I'd write this one weeks ago, but then my last two matches got angled so it didn't happen. Fortunately, I ended up writing a shoot tonight that I really enjoy. It's not going to get me a win, but I decided to just let Jason off the leash somewhat and just have fun. To access the promo click the graphic at the end of the cd piece. Omar, best of luck bro and enjoy!

[Image: jasonhelmsrp3.png]
OOC: Loved This RP, setting things up nicely to next week and RTG, good luck Was, but not too much Smile

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: Siennak-Vy-BGTZ.png]

(Click Title)