Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Ridley Ellis vs. Erica Eden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline for ALL MATCHES: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 14, 2020
OOC: As always, best of luck to you J. Everyone Enjoy!

The Cabin, Chapter 1

The first thing that is noticed looking at the location is how easily the cabin can be missed by the naked eye, a fact that nearly brought Lester Damron to tears upon its completion. Sure, the cabin was huge, and it needed to be for what Lester had in mind, but it was also very secluded which caused the old man’s body to pulse with excitement.

How old was Lester? Well that depends as many different people will say many different things about that subject, so it is anybody's guess really. There are several people around Lester’s inner circle that are adamant about the idea that people should not even be concerned with how old Lester is. It is the type of thing that really isn’t anyone else’s business to be perfectly honest, and to have the thought in mind that anyone should and ask Lester what the particular piece of information is, would almost be considered to be criminal. Let’s just say that there is probably a good chance that Lester is older than the person that is asking and we will just leave it at that other than to say when the log cabin that we are looking at now was finished, it made the old man smirk thinking of all the possibilities for this cabin.

The cabin of course is for his family and The Damron family is very peculiar when compared to other families of the day so this secluded spot out in the woods where most of civilization will likely forget that they are there is just perfect for what Lester has in mind for his family. What did Lester have in mind for his family was shrouded in mystery to even the people who were an integral part of the family unit at first was anyone’s guess except for Lester himself. The old man really hated to be that way, with so many secrets at first from even his most trusted advisors, but the world made people secretive, not the other way around. If it were up to him, Lester Damron would do everything out in the open, Lester would have invited the world to see what he was building from the beginning, to have the opportunity to be a part of it.

But there are concepts that were taking shape from the beginning, concepts that are continuing and even several are being expanded upon to this day that the rest of the world just would not understand. Therefore, Lester made the decision that everything needs to be done for his family with a certain enigma about it. The cabin as much as Lester would like to have it out by the road so that people could admire it while driving by, that simply cannot happen because then you would have people wanting to know what is going on inside of such a majestic cabin, and that is something that Lester desired to put a stop to before it started. Put a stop to it he did too, that’s why the cabin is so secluded in the woods, secluded for his family, and just his family only, because what really needs to be secluded is not the huge cabin but rather the people living inside of it. Society, with their quirks, and norms, and laws; laws that are put in place piece by piece by their meddlesome government are never going to understand. Lester knew this immediately and decided that he would never have his family be subjected to such scrutiny, rather he would just have a place like the cabin where his family can go on about their business without being watched.

Upon closer inspection the community his family was building both indoor and outdoor from the cabin was fascinating to examine. Everyone does their fair share to make certain that the community runs smoothly and if there are issues that should happen to need taking care of?

The community for this family polices their own, thank you very much.

This community could make an outsider feel like they had stumbled upon living in some sort of communist regime, because everything is done for the good of the family rather than the good of the individual. An individual would not fare well trying to be a part of The Damron Family with the different set of ethics and morals that are part of their structure, not that others are being recruited into The Damron Family structure at this point anyway. Plus nobody in the family has their own possessions in the community and although there is a heavy philosophy of a religious structure nobody actually says what religion that The Damron Family believes in. Some people have had the thought that Lester might be having his family worship him and honestly if that is what is happening there is not a lot that can be done about that even in regular society, which still has freedom of religion as one of it’s cornerstones.  

Still Lester would say that they are not communists, in fact he gets downright offended if that is actually brought up as an idea. The Damron Family is as All-American as Mom, hot dogs and apple pie, so for there to be a communist regime at work inside of their community is not something that the old man will even fathom discuss, not that he discusses the inner working of the community anyway. Instead, The Damron Family prefers to think of themselves as communitarians, the only difference is that most communitarians can come and go as they please, no questions asked.

The Damron Family will not hold anyone against their free will as if any member with the community wants to leave the community then are free to do that, but Lester is liable to ask a lot of questions more than likely.

That is because of the way that Lester has the community structured, he just can’t understand why anyone would want to leave The Damron Family and their community. So, in the event that this does happen, Lester starts asking questions of the person that is leaving in order to have a sense of why this happened and more importantly what they can do in the future so people will want to remain with the community. It is important that people will want to stay because once they leave, there is always the chance that they could spread gossip concerning what it is that makes The Damron Family community such an ideal living situation, even though they have decided to leave themselves. That is why we are currently not privy to where the cabin is located, because as soon as you give away your location, then you are certain to have the Government trying to interject what they think should be done at The Damron Family community establishment.This is something that Lester or anyone else experiencing the freedom of this community desires to see this happen, because nothing replaces the life of true freedom once you have had that.

Take for example what Lester is doing at this very moment. Currently an older man as has already been identified, Lester enjoys quiet time to reflect on what has happened throughout the rest of the day in this little community that he has built up from the ground. Lester likes specifically for this time to be a time where he can be alone with his thoughts, wherever he decides that he wants to be. Right now, as it is night time in this one cabin peaceful community, Lester is alone with his thoughts while he is watching. There is a couple that is part of the community, Alison Damron, normally just called Ali for short and her boyfriend Ridley Ellis who are currently intimate with one another and yes Lester is watching them. Lester can see what they are doing through a small crack in the bedroom door and Ali rocking back and forth on top of Ridley, the sounds of their experience becoming louder and louder as they are going on.

Now of course the average person hearing about this would be disgusted, but why? Ali and Ridley are adults and whether both of them know that Lester is watching them current in the throes of their passion, at least Ali is well aware because she has caught Lester’s eyes on more than one occasion and she has not let the presence of him stop her from what she obviously enjoying so immensely if her cries of passion are to be any indication.

See, this is exactly why Lester chooses to be so secretive and secluded here in this community that he has created. Again, Ali and Ridley are adults, adults who could stop if they wanted to, but adults that are continuing just the same with at least one of them that knows they are being watched and by whom. Lester for his part is very discreet in his voyeurism, even though Ali knows that he is there. Lester still has all of his clothes on, and zipped up no less also, he just likes for whatever reason to watch, even while Ali’s breasts are starting to bounce up and down as she starts going faster and faster on top of Ridley. Nothing illegal or even immoral going on there, at least not by the thought of Lester’s imagination. No, by Lesters estimation he, Ali, and Ridley are just three people of majority age who are enjoying what the others have to offer, because after all Ali didn’t ask him to stop, so the only logical conclusion one must come to then is that Ali and by extension Ridley as well like to be watched.

Yeah, maybe that is what this is all about for Lester as Ali finally reaches her climax and collapses on top of Ridley, still breathing heavily.

Imagination.

But what exactly was Lester imagining? It is anyone's guess what was going on in Lester’s mind's eye really, but why should it even matter? By Lester’s way of thinking he has given everything to everyone who is part of The Damron Family community. So if he decides that he wants to watch while people in the community are getting familiar with one another, who are we to say that the old man does not have that right?

That might be exactly what he is thinking too as it sits along in the living room in a rocking chair, almost no light an him, as Ali comes up from behind, sounding eerily like Ruth from the Netflix smash hit Ozark while she sits on Lester’s right leg, momentarily stopping the rocking chair from rocking while she strokes Lester’s arm purposefully while Lester’s slight smile can barely be seen as it is almost completely dark now.

“Enjoy the show earlier, old man?”
“One of the more spirited encounters between the two of you if I do say so myself, little one. What was not to enjoy?”
“While I am glad that you liked it. I am always looking to make sure that Ridley and I can put a smile upon your face.”
“I think that the two of your should start considerin’ makin’ your own movies of the adult variety.
“Well you know that is something for future reference could always be arranged, all you would have to do is ask.
“I will certainly have to keep that in mind, maybe it will be somethin’ that I have to save for a rainy day, so to speak.
“Yeah, you do that then. Whatever you want you know that is what we are willing to provide.

Ali gets up and seems poised to head back to the bedroom, but Lester pulls her back down on his leg, something that he does not normally do, causing Ali to wonder what exactly is going on.

“What can I do for you, old man, is everything to your liking?
“Yeah, yeah, as usual you and the monster have gone above and beyond what I have expected of you.”
“Then why did you place me back down just as I was getting up to go back to my room for round two? The monster will be waiting and you know that he does not like to be waiting for too long, even for you.”
“Everythin’ will be just fine and dandy, little one, no worries or concerns. Tell me though, with SCW Breakdown soon on the horizon and the monster havin’ a match this time, do you believe that he is adequately prepared for the young lady that he is goin’ to do battle with?
“Oh yes, trust me when I tell you that, what is the little girl’s name again?
“A Ms. Eden, Erica Eden.”
“Oh right, Erica Eden. Well rest assured that Erica Eden will walk out of the arena hurt after Breakdown, if she is walking at all that is.
“Now, now, let’s not be too hostile little one in The Monster’s first match back from suspension. Just a victory will suit me perfectly fine.
“Just a victory will suit you just fine, you are not starting to go soft on me already are you, old man?”
“Quite the contrary little one, you never need to worry about me goin’ soft on you, and I think you know that to quite honestly, little one.

Looking at him in the moonlight a smile is just starting to touch the corners of Ali’s lips, as she suddenly realizes what might be going on in Lester’s mind, at least for this moment.

“Well I will just damned old man, you never do cease to amaze me you know that?”
“Whatever do you mean, little one?”
“Ms. Eden, she is a new one just like The monster, isn’t she, and a real raven haired beauty I might add, no?
“You are correct on all accounts, little one, as always.
“And I have forgotten just how much that you can be smitten with raven haired beauties. So, you have a fancy for Ms. Eden, don’t you?”
“What can I say little one, old habits die hard, guilty as charged.”
“Sleep easy then if that is indeed the case old man. I will talk to the monster before he gets in the ring with Ms. Eden.”
“Oh? Tell me, what will you say?”
“I will just be as honest with him as I always am and tell him that he is not to try and injure Ms. Eden because the old man like watching her wrestled, so we need to keep her around in order to do that.”
“I was hopin’ that you were goin’ to say somethin’ similar. That’s why you will always be my little one.”
“And you will always be my old man. Right now though, I really do need to be getting back to my room. The monster is waiting and he is hungry.”
“I understand how he feels because I am the same way, I am hungry too.”
“So, you will be watching us again then I take it?”
“Oh yeah you just right on ahead and run along, get back to the monster before he gets too feisty. I will be joinin’ the two of you later, watchin’

Getting up and getting back headed in the direction of her room, Ali gives a little exaggerated swing of her hips toward Lester, who as always is just sitting there in his rocking chair, patiently watching.

Let's Make A Deal

On camera

“Good evenin' and welcome to all of you to my humble abode. My name is Lester Damron, though you can probably guess that already. For several weeks now many of you have likely seen me on social media and chances are you have already formed your own opinion about me, my little one, and the monster without ever actually getting to know any of us. It's alright, I am not here to give an opinion about you formin' your opinions. Don't worry, it is the way of world in this day and age, people always it seems need to form opinions without gettin' all of the facts first. The court of public opinion can find someone guilty many a time without givin' them the chance to prove their innocence, especially if we are left with the government bringin' people to trial.

Take for example what happened to Mr. Dylan Howell at Takin' Hold of the Flame at the hands of my monster Ridley Ellis. Everyone that was watchin' that match will tell you what an awful thing that Ridley did to Mr. Howell, how Ridley deserved that thirty day suspension that he was given and maybe more. Now I am not goin' to try and change anyone's mind about what happened to Mr. Howell, because what happened to him truly was a very awful crime, somethin' that I just feel horrible about. But were you aware that Mr. Howell was not completely innocent of everythin' that took place that night?

Mr. Howell from the time that he got into the squared circle that night could not stop runnin' his mouth, which I am told by the way is nothin' new for him either. Again, that doesn't excuse what Ridley did to him, but you can see how Ridley was frustrated after puttin' up with Mr. Howell chirpin' for the entire match. But all you were told about from the announcers who are friends of Mr. Howell I might add is Ridley's callous, vicious assault on a devastated Mr. Howell, and never were you  hearin' about how Mr. Howell was an instigator also. Again, what Ridley did to Mr. Howell that evenin’ deserved to be dealt with in the manner which was, I just don’t believe it that Ridley deserves to continue to pay for this crime. He did his time, and if SCW were a just system of law, then Ridley would be able to get on with his career, but unfortunately it seems that this might not be the case. I guess this is just one of those instances that will end up bein’ filed under “to be continued” because nobody really knows how all of this will turn out in the end.

That is one example too, though I am sure that if you really tried to find other cases of people  who seemed totally innocent but really were not you would be surprised. I will admit that is the one thing about Konrad Raab startin' somethin' with Ridley on SCW Breakdown last week in front of the world, Konrad even though he ended up gettin' hurt pretty badly never acted like he did not play a role in his injury. No Konrad took his injuries like a man, and I have to admit that I am really glad that Konrad has been silent ever since what Ridley did to him last week. Hopefully Konrad will stay silent too because I would hate to think of what Ridley might do to you next Konrad if given the opportunity. I am goin' to say that Ali or even myself might have a hard time tryin' to stop Ridley if he has it in his mind to hurt you Konrad.

Clearly, the ball is in your court Konrad, hopefully you will make the right decision. I know how wife Fizz and you son Alistaire don’t want to see anythin’ happen to you adversely, and I am confident that you and I can come to some sort of silent pact to make happen because that last thing I would happen what be for your family to be without you Konrad. I just don’t think that I could think about that sort of idea becoming a reality so please just tread lightly Konrad, alright. I trust that you will make the decision for everyone involved, just like Fizz does.

For now, I am goin' to turn my attention to you Ms. Erica Eden, and I have to say what a fine lookin' young woman you are Ms. Eden. That is important because you are scheduled to face Ridley Ellis during the next two weeks leadin’ to Rise to Greatness XVII, but it doesn’t have to be that way for you Ms. Eden.

See, I have been watchin’ you, the few matches that you have had so far and I have to say that I really like what I have seen. I like what I have seen so much that I don’t think that you and Ridley really need to face each other at all. You see Ms. Eden, there are two courses of action the you and Ridley could take concernin’ this match that Ms. Sasha who Ridley, Ali, and I are alright quite familiar with unfortunately. The first course of action involves you and Ridley becomin’ good employees and doin’ exactly what is expected of you and havin’ that match. I need to say before I go any further here that while this is a possibility and the one that SCW wants you to make is the one that I hope personally that doesn’t happen. Because like I said already, I have watched what few matches that you have had so far, and I know that you are very talented but Ridley?

Ridley is deadly, and he does play by the rules Ms Eden, so if you take this option, I fear for your safety and I don’t want to do that. I want to take the second course of action, and that where you and even Mr. Hudson if he chooses to accompany you come to my community, and live here where we can live together in a sign of harmony. Ultimately the choice is yours Ms. Eden so please prove me right when I tell people how intelligent that you are.

Otherwise, you are only goin’ to end up gettin’ yourself hurt and that would be a true tragedy, not to mention one that could have been avoided.”