Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline for ALL MATCHES: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 14, 2020
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Visiting Cameron in a hospital again, Anaheim, California. Thursday 16th July. (Off Camera)

A few months ago, Konrad went to the supermarket to buy shopping for at the time his pregnant wife, Fizz. As he was shopping, he saw a lady named Carol, crying because she needed a professional wrestler to come and visit him, making Cameron's life happier. It's one of the things Konrad always wanted to do, making people happy and sticking around. Konrad never breaks his promises on seeing people. 

Before he walked in the hospice, he got out of the car a DVD of all Konrad's matches he's done in SCW. Also three action figures of him as the iced rainbow, along with the replica iced rainbow mask and especially, an autographed picture of him eliminating his rival Dirge at Massive Melee rumble this year. 

As Konrad walked into the New Haven Hospice Care with items in his hand, he walked straight towards the room he remembered Cameron being in. As he stood outside the window, seeing Cameron struggling to breathe, seeing Carol in tears once again because of Cameron still not feeling well. He gently knocked on the glass as Carol wondered what the noise was. Carol got herself up and walked towards the door and sees Konrad standing outside, and she slowly opens the door.

Carol: "Wow, I wasn't expecting to see you here today."

Konrad Raab: "It might be a few months since I was here, but I never break my promises of seeing someone again to make them happy like Cameron."

Carol: "Please, come in."

Carol wiped tears from her face, knowing there was someone else out there who cared about Cameron. Konrad walked through the doors as he steps closer to Cameron, who had a massive smile on his face and said this.

Cameron: "There's my hero."

Konrad Raab: "It's nice to be called a hero, despite people telling me I'm not."

Cameron: "You are, telling off a guy for attacking a professional wrestler. No other heroes stood up against him or wanting to settle things in the ring."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, you're talking about when I addressed the Ridley Ellis pile driving Dylan Howell a few weeks ago at Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble. Yeah, sometimes when a wrestler isn't there, they immediately take action, and I beat the hell out of Ridley for a while, until he got the upper hand on me. I will settle that at Rise To Greatness with the match getting officially announced yesterday. Anyway, I got a few more items to give you."

Carol stands closer to Konrad and Cameron as Konrad places a carrier bag on Cameron's small table. Cameron reaches the carrier bag and tips the items out to see a few things, like three more action figures of Owen Cruze, Konrad as The Iced Rainbow and Peyton Rice. He also saw a replica mask as he straight away places it on his face.

Cameron: "Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."

Carol had never seen Cameron much happier in the last few months as he did today, seeing Konrad, especially Konrad didn't forget to visit him as often as he could. Even cheered Konrad up. As Cameron feels the mask Konrad wore in Supreme Championship Wrestling, without realising the other item he placed in the carrier bag, Carol had thoughts on her mind about the last time he visited Cameron.

Carol: "About the baby situation you had last time we visited, how did all of that go?"

Konrad Raab: "It went great, Fizz was in labour for four hours, luckily when I was at home because Katie Steward forced me home with a trick she played on me, only a day later, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy."

Carol: "Congratulations. What's the baby's name?"

Konrad Raab: “His name is Alistaire Felix Raab.”

Cameron: "Alistaire Allocco is another great professional wrestler."

Konrad Raab: "Funny you say that because Fizz and I did name our baby after him."

Carol was in shock, while Cameron was smiling away, lifting the mask of showing Konrad his smile, naming his baby after another professional wrestler. Konrad couldn't be happier, seeing Cameron today on a day he could need cheering up after being in tears quite a bit after the severe Massive Melee rumble loss last week. Cameron saw something else in the bag as he pulled it out and had Konrad's autograph inside and it was a wrestler he doesn't recognise as he asks a question.

Cameron: "I don't remember you being in a rumble match this year."

Konrad Raab: "Did you not know I wrestle in a company called Unified Global Wrestling Coalition as well?"

Cameron: "No, I just only watch Supreme Championship Wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "Well this guy there, Dirge has been giving me hell for the last few months, beaten me in a match and then in the Massive Melee rumble, I threw him out of the ring, along with JC and Travis Roberts. I was the last person thrown out of the match. One kick and I was eliminated."

Cameron: "Oh, I should watch UGWC as well then. Oh, I missed this item."

Cameron pulls the item out of the bag, and it was the highlights of Konrad Raab's best matches in Supreme Championship Wrestling, a few were in full. Something Cameron has always wanted. Cameron hugs Konrad, and he says this.

Cameron: "Thank you so much for these gifts. I will enjoy playing with my new toys and the mask as well. I can't wait to watch all the highlight matches you've been in the company. You're my favourite wrestler cos your the only one who cares about me."

Konrad Raab: "I wouldn't say that. There are a few people who care about you as I spoke to Alistaire, Owen, Aaron, Dylan. They would love to see you here someday."

Carol: "Wow, you told the other wrestlers about Cameron?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I did. Only some who are close to me. You always have a place in my heart, Cameron. You are an inspiration to your mummy and me. We see the fight you're putting up, and you've lasted a long time. Sooner than later, I hope someone will donate a lung and keep you healthy."

Carol: "Oh, there's already plans on that. Just finding the right donator at the moment."

Konrad wides his eyes, hearing the shocking discovery as Carol went to hug Konrad, knowing the survival for Cameron wasn't far away on someone donating their lungs to Cameron. It certainly was excellent news to hear.

Konrad Raab: “I'm pleased to hear that. That's made my day a lot better.”

However, after watching Breakdown this week, Cameron holds up a Peyton Rice action figure he opened up, along with The Iced Rainbow Konrad Raab action figure and then he puts them down to ask a question.

Cameron: "I don't know anything about Crystal Zdunich. I saw her match against that Scarlet girl you fought and seemed good. Tell me more about her."

Konrad Raab: "Well, I already had a match against her recently in UGWC, and well, due to lack of time of preparing to face Crystal, I lost against her. It's something I need to work on, getting those wins again. Crystal is a tough opponent, but I will find a way to learn from the mistakes I made and advance to Ridley."

Cameron: "She doesn't sound like a nice lady at all. I think she's going to be another one of those wrestlers that will be angry and aggressive."

Konrad Raab: "I wouldn't say she's horrible because there is apart of her that's nice, but I know for sure, she will criticise my records in SCW because that's the preparation she did for the match against me in UGWC. I will overcome her to win because that's what I must do. I admit I have some demons on my own to sort out, but I keep them hidden and silent."

Carol: "What Konrad means by demons is he's fighting off his self-anger. He wants to be stronger and learn to cope with them differently, like your battle against lung cancer is one none of us have the strength for. I know that's the reason Konrad came today because even heroes have things to work out, Konrad came to remind himself that he could be in a worse place."

Cameron nodded, seeing the points of view from his mother and Konrad nodded, precisely what he had to go through with his self-anger. Also, his lack of being selfish, which has always been hard on him, especially Carol knows the history of Konrad and his dad. Cameron says this.

Cameron: "I'm sorry you have demons to battle yourself through. I don't care if you win or lose, your still my hero because you come to visit me and always bring me gifts as a way you show you care, despite how busy you are. I know you can win against Crystal, you have the icy heart and desire in you to win, especially with your passion for wrestling. You're my favourite of all wrestlers in SCW."

Konrad pulls out something from his pocket as he pulls out two tickets after having a word with Sasha yesterday about the tickets as he says this.

Konrad Raab: "Every match I do from now on, will be dedicated to you. Because of that, I got you and mummy two tickets to see me wrestle against Ridley Ellis at Rise To Greatness. Imagine watching your hero in the front row facing against Ridley Ellis at Rise To Greatness, and he goes out there to defeat him in a match for the win?"

Cameron: "Wow, thank you so much. Mummy and I have never been able to afford to watch wrestling live in person. I can't wait to see you wrestle against Ridley and beat him down to win the match. That would be awesome to see you win for me against that horrible man."

Carol: "I never thought I'd see you do that, giving us tickets to watch you wrestle at Rise To Greatness. Thank you so much."

Konrad Raab: "You're welcome. I want Cameron more than anyone in the world to witness a live wrestling event, especially as big as Rise To Greatness is. You're a very strong boy and you deserve to see me wrestle. Anyway, I got to go; it's nice visiting you and your mummy today. I got some gym training with my wife to do. My wife is going to be a professional Motorcycle racer soon, Fizz Raab. She will be racing on a Suzuki Superbikes in MotoAmerica in September, although she did two successful days in her testing Monday and Tuesday."

Carol: "We'll keep an eye out for her. Thank you for coming today."

Cameron: "Good luck and we hope you have a great match against Crystal Zdunich and that you'll win."

Konrad Raab: "I'll try, although Crystal will make some cheating attempts, but I will wrestle and give it my all if Ridley Ellis doesn't come out to distract me. I'll see you on Friday."

Carol hugged Konrad before Konrad went out of the room to get in his car to drive home. As soon as he got back, he went down to the gym area and started to do gym workout with his wife who was doing something new, regarding her Motorcycle gym workout she had to do and Konrad joins in for it. They worked out together for two hours before Konrad picks the kids up from school and spends the whole day playing with his kids.

----------------------------------------------

A surprising visitor. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 17th July. (Off Camera)

It was another day of doing Anger Management which Konrad's been doing for the last few months now and still, Konrad had some way to go. Konrad discussed plenty of things, regarding the recent events in SCW and even in UGWC as of late as well. Konrad spoke all about his self-anger he needs a lot of help with. Although Anger management session has finished now, Terrence Phillips holds his hand out towards Konrad, and he says this as he told Konrad to sit down.

Terrence Phillips: "Everyone has gone home because I've already spoken to them in front of their work colleagues with their anger issues. Some of them I had to speak in front of their loved ones as well, but Fizz knows about your self-anger issues."

Konrad Raab: "What are you trying to say?"

As Terrence was going to tell Konrad what's happening, there was a knock on the door. Terrence got up and opened the door. There was a woman Konrad recognised, the woman being Sasha D. Because he hated things being kept behind his back, Konrad shook his head, disgusted at Terrence and says this.

Konrad Raab: "What the hell, Terrence? Why did you contact Sasha behind my back and bring her here?"

Sasha D: "Because he felt he had to. I know, it's a shock I'm here, considering we got a show to do later on today, but we do need to talk because there's plenty of things Terrence told me that is very concerning."

Terrence Phillips: "Correct. Sasha didn't know about you having anger issues. Want to say why you've been hiding it and not telling Sasha? I apologise, Sasha, if I'd known, I would've encouraged Konrad to tell you."

Sasha D: "Not to worry. I had a lot of things to deal with other wrestlers that I was unaware that Konrad's told you about things happening at work."

Konrad Raab: "Thanks a real bunch Terrence, nice work on getting me angrier. Maybe I wasn't ready to tell Sasha yet."

Sasha saw a side to Konrad outside of the ring she hadn't seen before, seeing Konrad's anger, hearing him yell as she did. It showed as to why Konrad was afraid of telling Sasha of his anger issues. It was because he was scared to unleash on the wrong people as he had before.

Terrence Phillips: "Thank you for coming here on short notice. I want you to be aware of what's going on. He's putting himself down a lot and one thing that he's mentioned a lot, even today was the losses he's getting are bothering him. He doesn't know what to do."

Sasha D: "I heard how much Konrad beats himself up after each loss he takes from other wrestlers talking about it backstage. I understand it's taking a toll on you, I understand your angry at Terrence for having me here without telling you, but keeping anger to yourself will solve nothing, it will only get worse. You need to talk to me when you're angry."

Konrad Raab: "I try my best to win matches, and I end up losing. I'm sick of it. I don't want to be like Chris Cannon, bitching and moaning about wrestling against people I don't deserve to face and deserving of title shots. I don't want to blame you for it. I blame myself for the losses because there is nobody to blame, but myself."

It was the first time Sasha heard these things coming from Konrad and knows a bit more now on why sometimes, Konrad hides and stays in the locker room for a long time, gathering himself before he leaves the arena. Terrence nods, telling Sasha everything she needed to know, agreeing with Konrad and says this.

Terrence Phillips: "Yes, it's these things that don't seem to help Konrad progress in the course like I want him to."

Sasha D: "Look, you can tell me anything, you know that, right?"

Konrad Raab: "I do, but I wasn't ready to tell you I'm in anger management to sort my self-anger out. I need to understand myself, why I get like this and how I stop myself from preventing it from getting worse."

Sasha D: "I understand. When I put you in matches for the TV and US title and US title contention tournaments and facing champions, it has nothing to do wins and losses. I placed you in those matches because your a very talented wrestler and don't forget, half of the wrestlers you've been facing are tough competition. Even with those losses, you came ever so close on beating Kelsai, Bree and Chris. You get down to work and do what's asked of you. Not many wrestlers in the back do that. You have something that a few of the wrestlers don't have."

Sasha points to her heart, letting him see it, and Terrence nods from the background, hearing them as Terrence wanted Konrad to open up to Sasha as Terrence knew Konrad hadn't. There was a bit of tear running down Konrad's face, showing his fear of having to admit the truth and speaks about it.

Konrad Raab: "I didn't realise that. I lost my confidence in everything this year, trying to figure out a way to gain it. It's difficult to overlook the losses I have this year. People tell me I lose and move on, but when it's a string of them, it's difficult to say oh, try again next week."

Sasha D: "I was disappointed when you didn't turn up for Taking Hold Of The Flame and weren't willing to go out there and do the best you can in the rumble. At the same time, you didn't have confidence in yourself as those wins and losses affected you not to want to be in the rumble match. That's something I'm going to encourage you to do next year is for you to take part in the rumble matches every year. Wins and losses shouldn't matter."

Terrence Phillips: "I was as well, regarding that. However, we are impressed on you using your anger constructively with Ridley Ellis and Damron's."

Sasha D: "Let me tell you something with that too. Nobody in SCW wants to go in the ring to fight for what Ridley did to Dylan. You wanted to settle things in the ring which all wrestlers should do. That's the correct way of dealing with anger constructively."

Sasha paused, seeing how uncomfortable Konrad was with Sasha being here to discuss his anger issues Sasha until now was unaware of: Konrad drinks a bottle of water he has with him to drink before she speaks again.

Sasha D: However your self-anger, I'm going to need to talk to you every week, especially after your matches to talk about the feelings you have. You need to be more positive about yourself. Think of things you can do. There aren't many men out there your age that can do moonsaults, frog splashes and senton splashes. The fact your able to is impressive."

Konrad nodded, hearing everything Sasha said, even with Terrence nodding every word Sasha noted. The reasonings for Konrad's matches weren't clear, but it was opening Terrence's eyes on the one part, he never knew about Konrad, his in-ring style. However, Konrad stated the one thing he had never mentioned to Sasha and needed to say it now.

Konrad Raab: "I know I can't be now with my match against Ridley Ellis being announced which I'm thankful for by the way as I want to beat him down for what he did, but just once, I'd like to have a title match at the PPV this year. I've not had one since two thousand and sixteen in that elimination chamber match for the US title which is a long time ago now. I want that to change, but me not winning matches is stopping from doing so. I hate to ask and demand over things like that."

Sasha D: "I'm aware you aren't a fan of asking or demanding title matches, I don't recall you've done that, and that's another thing I love about you. You want to perform the best you can and earn title matches. I agree that's way too long you last had a title match on a PPV. I like to say that will happen, but I can't guarantee it, unfortunately."

Terrence Phillips: "I can see the ton of wrestling talent is an issue there, but there is another thing to Konrad's anger, he's only been told last year of his father beating him up every day. He wasn't able to stand up for himself because his dad didn't want Konrad to defend himself. Konrad wasn't wanted in his family, which explains his self-anger and lack of confidence cos he never really had that support. It's why Konrad wants to be nice, so he doesn't turn like him, and he fears he will one day."

Sasha D: "I didn't know about that either, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. However, I want to help you overcome your anger issues so I can help you manage and talk about what we can do to make you happier and feel better about yourself. I want you to be happy what you do and be confident because when you have confidence, you win matches."

Sasha pauses a bit, sighing on the discovery of Konrad's reasonings for his anger, but understood how much the losses were getting to him. She continues.

Sasha D: "It's all in your head, and you can't allow every loss to affect you. You push yourself; you will get plenty of wins, they'll come to you. You work so hard to do the best you can in the ring. You overwork yourself too much when you don't need to. Be The Iced Rainbow everyone loves to wrestle in that ring and perform for them and yourself."

Konrad nods again, looking as if Sasha was telling him everything Terrence has said, but Terrence wanted Sasha to tell Konrad too, even if the truth hurts which in some cases it did with Sasha showing up today. Terrence shakes Sasha's hand as she stands up and says this.

Sasha D: "I think we've covered everything now. I'll see you later, Konrad. Thanks for inviting me today, Terrence, but I got to go and do my job as a wrestling boss."

Sasha shakes Konrad's hand and whispers in his ear to believe in himself before she leaves. Terrence lets her out of the room and out of the mental facility area. Konrad also stood up to go the anger management therapy to get himself changed in regular clothes. As he collects his personal belongings, he leaves the office and gets in the car to head home to quickly visit Fizz, before going on the road to wrestle again.

-----------------------------------------------------

Crystals relate a lot to ice youtube.com shoot (On Camera)

"All I have to say about my match is congratulations to Peyton Rice; you were the top wrestler of that night. Nothing, but genuine respect for one another and the match went down as both of us requested without any Matt Hodges or Ridley Ellis around. It was a pure wrestling competition we performed for the fans and to dedicate the match to Alistaire too.

Moving on to someone who unlike the majority of the wrestlers in SupremeCW, I have had a history with, heck we recently wrestled each other in UGWC as of late, Crystal Zdunich. Here's a lady with a ton of titles behind her back with a lot of great success in SinCW. You were the top wrestler in the match in UGWC a few weeks ago, even though I was unprepared admittedly when I fought you.

You are a talented wrestler, and I so happen to agree on everything you said about Scarlet Grey. There are a few things that bother me in wrestling, there are wrestlers who used to care more about themselves than the title, and you know who in UGWC I'm talking about, and there's female wrestlers, showing their body parts off. We're pure wrestlers regarding that.

Now, I'm fully prepared to face you, especially after the things you said about me. Yes, I wrestle around the world as well. I've won a few titles in my time, but do you know something? I don't need to brag about it in every single video I do because I know I've won titles by looking back on DVD's or the internet these days. I mean, I love how you blamed me for an example for the marriage match. I didn't want any part of that, but why blame me when Malek placed the stipulation in the match in the first place? How am I at fault for beating Maria in a match? Did you want me to lay down in the ring and give her the win? No, that's not how I do things in the wrestling business.

I make wrestlers work for those wins. Please don't assume it's my fault that Maria wasn't able to beat me. She only has herself and her husband to blame. I can't get stuff done? Funny coming from someone who barely can get things done in UGWC. You won a match last week, but when you face against people who are way tougher than all the opponents you've fought, your titles elsewhere won't mean a damn thing.

Nobody is going to care about the number of titles you've won. Also if you were this great wrestler, then why haven't you had more wins in UGWC? I know guys, I'm talking a lot about UGWC more than I have here, but when I pretty much agreed with everything Crystal said to Scarlet, what else can I go by?

The point is that I know you'll take advantage of what Ridley Ellis could do to me during our match, I've seen your ability to cheat multiple times before. However, I'm not going to stand for any crap laid in my way of getting this win I desperately need. You will get a huge welcoming to SupremeCW when this time, there will be no underestimating you or coming in the match unprepared to beat you in the middle of the ring.

I'm prepared, and you will see for yourself when the match comes around. Also, if you have noticed, you aren't facing the friendly Iceman you fought the last time. You're facing the more aggressive, but equally balanced Iced Rainbow. I won't be afraid to show my anger towards you and any of the Damron's who come across my path. The result will be different as I will be pinning you in the middle of the ring for the three count or making you tap out. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."
Off Camera
Washington, D.C

On the last edition of Breakdown Crystal’s Zdunich’s debut went better than expected. She was not only to make the entire crowd hate her but she was able to showboat and draw a lot of heat from a lot of people from the locker room. She was able to win in a big win nailing her opponent Scarlet Grey with her finishing DDT the Make Over. Life felt good for Crystal as her journey now took her to that of the Nation’s Capital. She was staying in a Double Tree by Hilton and was in one of their luxurious suites. She wasn’t alone as she was joined by that of her Swedish wife Seleana. Crystal rolled her hands through her hair as she glanced out a window.

“Isn’t this so amazing Seleana?! I actually won my first match in Supreme Championship Wrestling but then again it is I we are talking about. Did anybody really expect anything different besides going to the ring and dropping a stupid cunt on her head. Isn’t that what I always do?!”

Crystal smiles as she looks out of the windows and before she slowly turns her head over to that of her wife.

“Ja, often.”

Crystal smiles as she continues to glare out the window and continues to speak.

“I am going to be completely honest. It feels really good to finally feel appreciated. Granted the crowd was booing me but I guess that was to be expected after being associated with Maddie, and by proxy Holly and Syren. You should have heard those boos babe. From the moment my music hit I was getting booed out of the building and I may have flicked off the crowd and showboated a bit. You think I give a damn about what they think?! It’s a lot different from getting bullied by just about every single person in the locker room like it has happened in so many other places. For the first time in a while I actually love that reaction because it feels so sincere, and deep down I know they respect me for the amazing wrestler that I am!”

Seleana frowns in confusion.

“I do not understand. You WANT them to boo you because it will feel different than if you get booed elsewhere?”

Crystal shakes her head before slowly turning her attention to her wife.

“You don’t understand that every single place I have gone I have always tried my best to do the right thing. Yet even when I do what I feel is right and what others might see as being really good people still find a way to hate on me. They always find a way to turn it around. So for once it actually feels really good to be a bully. At least I feel appreciated by some of the people that work at Supreme Championship Wrestling. More so than I have ever felt before or by somebody that isn’t a relative or married to me I know you wouldn’t understand considering people aLWAYS love you and you have a huge following no matter what you go but that never seems to be the case with me and it gets irritating. I have built my brand for over 15 years and it means jack shit…”

Taken aback, Seleana stares back at her wife.

“What did I do?”

“Besides be liked by just about everyone in the wrestling world?! Nothing at all. You should feel good though. At least you have a championship to your name. The only reason people would ever hate you is because of who you are fucking. Doesn’t that upset you to constantly hear those comments over and over again because I know it drives me insane!”

Crystal can’t help but vent as she walks close to where Seleana is sitting.

“Ja, I do not know what my sex live has to do with my abilities in ring.”

“Well everyone always seemed to make a big deal of it, and they always tried to attack you in promos because of it. It just goes back to the fact that people just hate the fact that you are attached to me and it’s always for all of the wrong reasons. It gets so sickening hearing the same shit over and over again. At least being somewhere different gives me a chance to not have to put up with that. It also does feel nice being in a place where people hardly know you and you don’t have to expect those predetermined comments. The type that always drive a person insane… It feels really nice babe…”

“Well, at least you’re keen for that.”

Crystal crosses her arms as she just sighs in return.

“Does it bother you that I decided to see if the grass is really greener on the other side because I actually feel happy. I know I shouldn’t run away from my problems but sometimes the hurt just seems to be a bit too much to handle. At least I don’t have to deal with any of that other drama anymore…”

Seleana shrugs.

“Why should I be upset if you are keen to find more work?”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

“Maybe just my own lack of confidence or I really don’t know what to do with myself. Seleana can I be completely open with you?!”

Crystal sighs as she continues to share her heart to her wife.

“Sometimes I feel like I don’t know what I want. I know it feels so wrong to put on a facade and act like a Bitch to get attention. Being an actress it’s so easy to just become somebody else when you hate who you are. I guess I am happy being in somebody else’s skin instead of my own…”

“We can work on that, ja?”

“I guess we can but still no matter what I do it never seems to be enough Seleana. I am always looking for more and I won’t rest until I get exactly what I am looking for. What am I looking for?! To be honest I really don’t even know. Maybe it’s acceptance or personal gratification. I just want people to really love me for my talents. Is that really so much to ask for?!”

“We can work on that as well.”

Crystal nods her head as she continues to speak.

“You do have a point. Although sometimes I wonder if all of this is worth it?! Is it even worth being me?! Like I wish I could just fade away. I thought that by going to a new wrestling company would do that for me but deep down I still feel the same emptiness. I honestly wish we could switch places babe. I bet being you would feel so much better. You have everything. A HUGE support system of friends, all of your family is so close and connected together. I want that for my own…”

Seleana nods pointedly.

“Then you need to stop pushing away. You have the Lopez Familia ready for you. You have the Zdunich Familij ready for you. You have Brittany and Braydon ready for you. When you are the real you, acceptance follows.”

Crystal sighs in return.

“And what about everybody else who constantly throws me under the bus or says how Crystal Hilton is so awful and she won’t amount to anything. The same people who constantly shit on you for being my wife. The same people who won’t let me breathe. I know you can sit there and tell me how I have so much to look forward and I should be happy but to be honest I JUST DON’T FEEL IT!!!! At least by wrestling in different companies I feel a small bit of acceptance or at least it numbs the pain! You just wouldn’t understand because everything has always been perfect for you!”

“So what do you want to do?”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at her wife.

“To be honest I really don’t have a clue. I guess I can continue faking it until I make it. Simply act in a way where I could gain publicity and if it’s bad publicity at least it’s for something bad. It just gets tiring trying to do the right thing and people hating me for it. It just feels like hatred all around for me…”

Crystal walks over to the window as she shakes her head.

“Look at everybody protesting outside. They are all fighting for what they believe in. Some are even fighting because they just feel like it’s the right thing to do. What about me though?! When is somebody going to actually stand up and say that what I do matters. I don’t feel that love. Standing behind this hotel room I feel that love. I feel that acceptance but that’s only because you are my wife. As soon as I leave those doors is another story altogether. I can’t even go on my Social Media without somebody talking me down or saying something stupid. IT’S FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!”

Crystal seems disgusted.

“Maybe I should just give in and let that other personality take over. At least Crystal Hilton didn’t give a fuck. She would be able to handle whatever was thrown at her. The only thing stopping me is you because we know what she tried to do to you once before and I don’t want that… It’s really hard when one doesn’t believe in herself…”

Seleana takes her wife’s face between her hands.

“Du är perfekt som du är.”

She looks Christina in the eyes.

“¿Me escuchas?”

Crystal knew enough to understand her wife if she spoke Swedish slowly and she was also fluent in Spanish. Crystal shook her head glancing back at her.

“Perfect?! You really think I am perfect how I am?!”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she takes her wife by the hands and she stands in front of a mirror. She looks at her reflection mainly her blue hair.

“You know standing here I don’t even know if I really believe that. I am not going to lie.. When I heard Maddie, Holly, and Syren talking with one another I felt like maybe this place might be best for me. Everybody was tweeting with me and I felt so included but since then I see Holly and Maddie tweeting between themselves and I am never included again. Maybe I should go blonde just so I can feel included…”

“Stop caring what others think so much. They do not matter. Those that matter to you, work for them. The others...”

She shakes her head.

“Whatever, their opinion is like a broken seal, worthless.”

Crystal nods her head as she looks at her reflection.

“And let me ask you something. When you look at my reflection what do you see Seleana?! Does anything jump out at you?!”

“I see my wife, the four-time Hall of Famer, the so many times I lost count World Champion, the woman who trained me to compete and made me what I am today. I am a zookeeper without you, Estrellita, that is who I see.”

Crystal looks at her wife and she doesn’t hesitate as she wraps her arms as tightly as she can around her. She shakes her head before kissing her softly on the cheek.

“Honestly it’s hard to really feel appreciated. I know in front of the cameras I might put up a good front but I am more worried about the way I feel when the cameras aren’t rolling. I am far from perfect. I feel like a human. I don’t know where I would be without having you in my life.. I love you so much…”

“Jag älskar dig, Stjärna.”

“Seleana thank you for being my wife… There’s something I need to talk to you about…”

She says with a sigh.

“Okej…”

Crystal looks at her wife as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Actually it’s not important… All you need to know is I love you. Come on let’s go see some of the sights. We could perhaps see the white, the capitol building, and some of the Presidential monuments… You up for it babe?!”

Seleana smiles.

“Ja!”

With that Crystal grabs her wife by the hand and leads her out of the hotel room and it’s on this image we fade out on.

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich. She has an evil grin on her lips as she runs her hands through her long blue hair. She seems to be standing at the Lincoln memorial and she is facing that of the pool of reflection. Her eyes moves to that of the Washington Monument before she slowly begins to speak.

“Long behold what’s going on SCW… Just in case you might have forgotten I am the one and only Crystal Zdunich, the Reflection of Perfection, the SILVER SCREEN QUEEN. For those who might not have been paying attention when I made my debut it was absolutely extraordinary. I know people were in shock to see such a huge star like myself deciding to join the likes of this roster but I certainly didn’t disappoint. I promised the entire world that I would have made an impact on my debut. SCW decided to put Scarlett Grey in my path and I think we all know what happened. I clearly proved to her that I was the best wrestler inside of the ring. She was outclassed in every single way.”

“It’s funny to be standing here right now at the Nation’s Capital. It was long ago when one man stood right in this very location and gave off his I Have A Dream speech. It was a speech that shook the nation. Yet here we are all of these years later and it seems like things are really fucked up. People are hating one another, there seems to be protests that are shaping this nation and it’s hard to live life without having to pick a side in the middle of everything. As far as I am concerned being a woman who is half black, half Mexican, and I guess considered a lesbian I know where one might think I stand when it comes to issues. I know there has been comments about Goya lately among other things but to be quite frank I really don’t give a shit…”

Crystal points at her surroundings as she cackles and speaks some more.

“None of that means anything to me. The only thing that I care about more than anything else in this world is me. I had perhaps the best debut that I could have ever had. I know Scarlett might be considered a sex symbol but honestly I am the one who looked sexy when I dropped her on her fucking head. It was a beautiful makeover and one she definitely won’t forget. I have no idea at what this company was thinking we they put that scrub against me but the next time she finds her way in the ring against me hopefully she will at least say something unless she found herself to be too shook. Anyway now that we got Scarlett out of the way I just want to say that I did what I was supposed to do. I made a wonderful first impression which means the hardest part is out of the way. Now I can focus on continuing my path to the top and this week I just so happen to be in the ring against a man that I am very familiar with.”

“Konrad Raab it looks like it is time for the two of us to dance with one another. I know you must be wondering why I am standing here at the same very spot that MLK Jr. was at. It’s very simple. The real reason I am here is because I have a dream to be the very best wrestler in this company. I don’t give a damn on who I have to stomp in order to prove myself. I just need to keep channeling wins and eventually this company can’t but help but me in the upper echelon in this company…”

She smiles as she looks out into the distance.

“I am all about making history and we definitely are no strangers to one another isn’t that right Konrad. Our interactions with one another has mostly been with you stepping in the ring with one of my good friends in Maria Salvatore from another company. It drove me to the brink of insanity seeing you beat her and trying to act so honorable about it. That has always been your thing hasn’t it. Go about trying to do whatever you can to see the good in people and where does it get you Konrad?! Where does being nice honestly get you anywhere in this world?! I know the answer to question it’s NOWHERE…”

Crystal shakes her head as she speaks some more.

“From what I gathered as much as you put on this nice guy act it doesn’t do anything for you. You have been doing the same old shit and I have yet to see anything come from it. In your last match you had a chance to prove yourself to the entire world against Peyton Rice. You had a chance to really show out and show the Adrenaline Champion that you are ready to take the next step in your career and what exactly happened. Your ass got beat. That’s the story of your life isn’t it. This week let’s see what you do against me… I will see you soon…”