Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Neegan Redfield vs. Sammy Thomas Davies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 RP Limit for singles (REGARDLESS OF SHOW)

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, July 25, 2020
It was a day….with sun and clouds….and air….and while not working as regularly for SCW, Sammy Thomas Davies was forced to turn to another form of work…package delivery.

Whistling to himself his own wrestling theme, the former one time SCW World Tag Team Champion, walked up to a house, with a cubic box package. The name has been carved out as Sammy has carved a stick figure of a female figure with large breasts. Presumably this occurred when looking at the top of the package…a package from KABLAM Labs. He walks over to the door and throws it down on the porch.

Sammy: “I even have to shovel her smut…we were friends. We were bros. She gave me free stuff….and now that she’s a big star….NOTHING.”

Sammy rings the doorbell before turning and heading off. As he reaches the end of the driveway, which we now see to be in a poor part of an old suburban neighbourhood, the door opens. Sammy doesn’t look back before we hear a click of a gun being cocked. Sammy stops.

???: “Mah box! What is this…someone has carved…she’s not bad looking-“

Sammy gritted his teeth.

Sammy: “NO! SHE’S EMPTY INSIDE!”

Sammy then comes face to face with the now-box owner. A middle aged woman with a southern drawl, looking too tired for her own good. She also has a shotgun in her hand.

Sammy: “Ya know this isn’t a stand your ground state.”

The woman looks at Sammy and then Sammy looks at her.

Woman: “Wait…you live across the street. You have all dem box forts. Weren’t ya a former World Tag Team Champion.”

Sammy’s bottom lip quivers.

Woman: “Y’all just delivered packages and defacin’ them?”

Sammy then collapses to his knees, crying in almost comical fashion.

Sammy: “What happened? I used to be a marginal star…now…nothing! No calls…just…”

The woman now is getting uncomfortable. She just slowly steps back into the house, closing the door, leaving Sammy to cry on her front lawn.

Clamidiya: “Sammy! Sammy!”

Clamidiya runs across the street, a cordless phone in her hand (no, not a cell phone).

Clamidiya: “You’re booked. The Crusader deal worked-“

Sammy: “What? I’m booked!”

Clamidiya: “Rise to Greatness. You’re back!”

Sammy gets up and looks around, jumping up.

Sammy: “Woo-hoo!”

Sammy then pulls out a pack of matches and lights one before throwing it behind him, into a little red wagon carrying the packages he was delivering. The fire immediately engulfs most of the wagon. He then whistles as he heads over to Clamidiya. A few moments pass before Sammy runs back over and grabs one box, stomping out the fire with his boot before grabbing another two boxes, hot potatoing hem in his hands before kicking the other one across the street, presumably for box fort related purposes.

Clamidiya: “What are….not again….You don’t have time! You’re facing Neegan Redfield.”

Sammy stops and gulps.

Sammy: “At least you can use these for my coffin….”

Sammy sighs.

Sammy: “At least I’m back at Rise to Greatness!”

Sammy then kicks the box across the street, carrying the others as the scene (this was filmed?!) fades to black…