Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Erica Eden vs. Holly Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 RP Limit for singles (REGARDLESS OF SHOW)

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, July 25, 2020
[Image: Orlaz2C.png]

OOC: Good luck everyone! Click the title below the banner to read.
A quick note, the "on-air," portion of this RP is set in the Third Person, everything set in the First Person POV is off-camera. 
Minneapolis Minnesota

Crystal Zdunich couldn’t help but feel as if she was on top of the world as her debut in SCW had gone exactly in the way that she had hoped. Two matches in and she was already two matches in and of course that meant she had two huge wins under her. Life in Supreme Championship Wrestling was better than she had expected. Now she was scheduled to be booked in a huge event as SCW had booked her to be on the preshow for Rise To Greatness. Crystal couldn’t believe that SCW was going right into the hotbed of America riots. They were in Minneapolis and it is there where we are able to see Crystal walking down the streets hand in hand with that of her secret girlfriend in Diamond Caldwell. Diamond couldn’t help but chuckle as she looks over at Crystal.

“You are nothing short of amazing aren’t you Crystal… My girl has joined the SCW roster and she has been tearing through people like they don’t even matter. First it was that dumb bitch Scarlett and now you were able to take down Konrad as if he was nothing. Granted you did have a little bit of help by the mysterious girl with the brass knuckles…”

Crystal smiles as she kisses her girlfriend as she runs her hands through her long blue hair.

“Of course I was able to win. Did you honestly expect things to happen differently?! We are talking about me of course. It was only a matter of time before I simply dominated inside the confines of the ring. I refuse to let some dumb fuck get one up on me. I just need to do whatever I have to do to get ahead in this business. I am a true starlet Diamond… Keep notes you might actually learn something…”

Diamond smiles as she claps her hands together as she looks right into the eyes of Crystal.

“That is what I am talking about… I know you always told me that I should try to do things honorably and what not but I have to admit seeing you by any means necessary was absolutely beautiful. You are going to have people question who exactly is dat girl but we already know it’s that girl who is rising through the ranks. It’s the girl who is going to down whoever gets in her way. It’s MY girl Crystal and she better than anybody else out there. We are going to have a very special celebration after you go out there and beat the unholy hell out of two women who don’t really matter…”

Crystal chuckles as she puts her arms around Diamond and gazes right into her eyes.

“Hey I just need to take things one step at a time… Beating Konrad and Scarlett were one thing but advancing to a point where I could actually have it in me to beat Erica and Holly would mean the entire world. I just need to be focused and do what I know I can do…”

“Good I know you have the ability to do whatever you set your mind on. Just keep pushing girl and I will personally have your back…. Just like I always do….”

Diamond lets Crystal walk ahead of her as she glances at Crystal behind and giggles.

“Not to mention there are special things about your back that I do love. Must always watch you…”

“You love being quite the flirt don’t you Diamond?! You know one day my wife is going to find out about you and when she does I have a feeling things won’t be pretty. She has that mean Swedish attitude to her, and who knows what she might unleash when she finds out what’s truly happening between the both of us…”

Diamond seems befuddled as she looks at Crystal with a smile.

“You think I am afraid of your wife. I told you Crystal the best things in life are worth fighting for. If it means winning you by the end of everything I am going to do everything in my power to get you. I won’t hesitate until you are mine and mine’s alone. I don’t give a damn if anybody feels any differently. You are already mine Crystal so I might as well walk around claiming it because I know it to be true…”

Crystal rolls her eyes as she looks back at Diamond.

“And what makes you think I want to settle down with just one person. I am not a one woman girl Diamond so don’t get your feelings hurt if things don’t go the way that you had envisioned them. We could sit here all day but we have bigger things to do…”

“And what exactly do we have to do exactly?!”

Diamond smiles as the two of them begin to walk hand and hand again as Crystal smiles back at her.

“We are in Minneapolis of all places. A while ago when George Floyd was killed this became the hotbed for all of the Black Lives Movement within the United States. The people of this city took over and they ran the police out of a precinct. On top of that people were looting and were rioting. Who would have thought they would have created so many waves that would sweep the nation and cause people to follow suit and do the exact thing in all of the major cities….This place has history…”

“I never really thought about it like that… It does seem like a really intense place to be and I have no idea why SCW would choose this place of all cities to have a huge Pay Per View here. Seems like the perfect place to make a huge impact at. You just have to push through it and keep things moving…”

“Or I could always have my girl Maria help me ou… It doesn’t matter. As long as Erica doesn’t pull out with a win I am happy… Whatever let’s just go about seeing more of this city shall we?!”

The two of them just smile at one another as they take in the city.