Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: David Helms vs. Bree Lancaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW World Championship

3 RP Limit for singles (REGARDLESS OF SHOW)

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, July 25, 2020
OOC: Here's my first. As I said in discord, had to hold off posting until JJ's first went up so as to not spoil any of the events in his rp. Now he's posted I'm free to throw mine up. There was going to be a third scene, but I figured it would be overkill in terms of length if I included it so that one got scrapped. CD only this time around, promo will go in the next. Enjoy

OOC: Thanks to the special guest who isn't a regular in Bree's RPs. I just want to point out that ever since Wasley gave Dom to me to do what I want, he's been telling me variations of "he's your character now, not mine, do what you want to fit your storylines" cause I would keep asking what he would do/say/etc in certain situations. I always felt like he wasn't fully mine, lol. But... this feud/storyline has pretty much forced me to actually take full control, so that's been fun. (Don't stab me Was :| )
CD only here, promo in #2. Hope everyone who reads enjoys!
-------------------------

Rise to Greatness 2020 #1
OOC: And here's my second. This one truly rounds out the story I've been telling for the last few weeks and sets up my next chapter so I'm excited where things go regardless of the match result. The guests all appear with permission, and I've really enjoyed telling this story. Now the anxious wait begins until Bree finally wins and I can go back to being a steady midcarder again haha. As with most my rp's, to access the shoot, click the graphic at the bottom of the cd section. Best of luck J and to all who read it, I hope you enjoy.

OOC: And here we GO! I've really enjoyed telling this story, finally fully taking over an NPC that was given to me over a year ago, lol, and everything that's come along with this story. It's been fun, and if the WHC ride ends here, I'm satisfied with what I've done with it thus far. Best of luck Was, and if you beat me I promise I'll still love you, lol. Hope everyone enjoys!

Edited to add: The promo was filmed this morning (Saturday) before Fan Fest activities, just in case the day wasn't clear.
----------------------------

Rise to Greatness 2020 #2