Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Christy Matthews vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, August 25, 2020
OOC: Shout out to Charlie for allowing me to use his character for the RP.

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Full-time manager discussions. Santa Monica, California. Wednesday, 19th August. (Off Camera)

It's one of these times where for once, Konrad wasn't meeting someone in a cafe. He was meeting someone at their house. Because Konrad had to be at home for four days, taking care of his kids, due to Fizz's MotoAmerica Superbikes career taking off with her testing once again, it has to be done today. Konrad got out of his car, parking it on the street outside the house he's going in.

Konrad locks his car, and he walks to the door and notices a doorbell as he rings it, standing with a smile on his face, excited to meet with his new friend that could be a manager to Konrad. The person opens the door, and it's Dylan Howell.

Konrad Raab: "Hey, nice place you have here."

Dylan Howell: "It's not mine, it's Regan Street's beach house. Please, come in."

Konrad nods as he walks in the house and Dylan closes the door behind him and Konrad due to respect he has for people's homes, he took his shoes off and placed them in the shoe holder before walking in the living room, seeing how big it is. He has never seen a beach house before. Dylan says this while Konrad stands in the living room.

Dylan Howell: "Take a seat on the table in the kitchen."

Konrad nods as he leaves the living room to go in the kitchen and they sit down with paperwork in front of them, although at the same time, it's for them to get to know one another as they spoke briefly about wrestling and Ridley Ellis at Rise To Greatness.

Dylan Howell: "First of, I want to thank you for being there for me. Means a lot when nobody, but yourself were willing to sort out."

Konrad Raab: "It was wrong what Ridley did so I went to do something about it since you been there for the hard times I've gone through in wrestling. I think people cared, just they had other things on their mind."

Dylan Howell: "Oh, I know Regan's goal was to capture the tag team titles. She's my sister, so I want her to achieve her dreams. I'm proud of her being a Supreme champion."

Being a family man Konrad was, he could understand the importance of family, although the new path could lead to problems with Regan. It had him slightly concerned due to the history both he and Regan have had in the past. Konrad nods and raises his concerns.

Konrad Raab: "Regan and I have had a bad past with the mistakes I made last year. I know it's the past, but if I do make the deal of you managing me, will she get mad with me?"

Dylan Howell: "I assure you she won't because that's the past, and since then, she has moved on, likewise with you. We all made mistakes, even I have with Regan, but we stay connected and hang out a lot. However, since things went well between you and me, what do you say I could be your manager throughout your career?"

Konrad Raab: "I have had thoughts at times of getting a manager long before the prospect of you asking me came about. I couldn't find anyone. Mainly because sometimes, I lack the motivation to wrestle, especially this year. You know how hard I've had it this year with the losses."

Dylan Howell: "Oh, I do, and I have seen how unmotivated you been. But with me being there, I can give you that motivation you need and also, I can go crazy and insane, like providing a kitty litter for Regan one time."

Konrad Raab: "I got to admit, that was the one time I laughed hard. It was one of the funniest things I've seen. I found marrying the title funny as well. You are the type of guy I'd like to have as a manager, especially with your experience with title matches pressure, something else I struggle with."

Dylan smiled, seeing how this is already benefiting Konrad to a whole new level, especially he did need someone apart from his family and Alistaire to talk to. Dylan laughs at the stuff he got up to in the past for a bit, before saying this.

Dylan Howell: "Those were the good times of me being a wrestler. Now, I have no intentions of being back in the ring. How nobody, but you took my services up of being a manager, is a big mystery. Would you like a drink?"

Konrad Raab: "I have some water, please."

Dylan goes to the kitchen and gets a glass out of the cupboard and pours water in the glass and then gives it to Konrad. Dylan goes to the fridge and gets a can of coke out and closes it. He places the can on the table and sits opposite of Konrad. Dylan has the paperwork on the table, feeling positive about the deal.

Dylan Howell: "To make things permanent between us, I want you to read through this contract from SCW for us to agree to terms you agree with. Please take a few moments to read through and then sign it with this pen. We'll have fun together."

Dylan pushes the contact forward to Konrad as he looks through every single bit of it, seemly satisfied with everything written. Ten minutes later, Konrad puts pen to paper and signs his name below Sasha's and Dylan's name. Konrad passes the manager's contract to Dylan with Dylan having a smile on his face.

Dylan Howell: "This is official. I'll hand this to Sasha next week. I can be crazy and nutty at times."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, I can be as well; you've seen my moods at times, can be quite up and down."

Dylan Howell: "I like this. I think we can do something with The Iceman part of you as well. I could wear a ridiculous costume if you wanted like an ice cube."

Konrad chucked, being something he could imagine Dylan doing during his manager role, bringing the fun out of the pair of them, especially what Konrad's gone through. It can also come to terms with his anger he's been having this year, more the silent type than the explosive kind. Konrad already approved of Dylan's fun nature.

Konrad Raab: "I have a tattoo on my back of Iceman from X-Men after all. So you could dress up as Iceman if you wanted. After all, who's crazy enough to make love to a title? Personally found that more funny than seeing women showing their body off during their matches."

Dylan Howell: "A lot of people hated what I did, but I think you were the only one who enjoyed it."

Konrad Raab: "I enjoyed it because it showed how passionate you were with the title. It might've gone too far, but I saw how badly you wanted to become the Adrenaline champion and it was your way of expressing it, keeping hold of it. I have nothing bad to say about that."

Dylan Howell: "Anyway, this is about you, and I feel I can take you to many places you have never reached before as your official manager. It will be great, and I'll keep you under control."

Konrad Raab: "I agree. One of these days, when Fizz starts racing in MotoAmerica Superbikes, I hope you'll come along and watch her race. I made one promise with Fizz; I want to be at her first race in New Jersey in a few weeks. Need to make that in our schedule somehow, with me being able to wrestle on Wednesday."

Dylan sees how committed Konrad was on being there for Fizz and Dylan nods.

Dylan Howell: "Motorcycle racing isn't my cup of tea, but we'll make sure that you be on Breakdown days before the match you could be in. I will be at one race with you to support your wife. I notice you like to play soccer on occasions. We can do that one day, teaching me a thing or two about the sport."

Konrad Raab: "When I have time, I do yes. I won't have any issues in teaching you to play soccer. I leave that for another time as I got to get back, having dinner in an hour and need to do some food shopping for the four days of me spending time with the kids due to my wife doing four days MotoAmerica Superbikes testing. I'll see you next Wednesday for Breakdown."

Dylan Howell: "Of course. Be my pleasure to start the managing business with you and for the future."

Both got up from the table in the kitchen and shook hands and gave a hug before Konrad walks through the living room and places his shoes back on without Dylan realising Konrad didn't have shoes on.

Konrad Raab: "I was brought up in a family to take my shoes off as soon as I got to anyone's home as a sign of respect."

Dylan Howell: "You didn't have to, but I appreciate the respect you have for me and my home. See you, buddy."

Dylan opened the door and allowed Konrad out of Dylan's beach house. Konrad gets in the car he parked outside of his street, and drives straight back home, feeling happy that finally, he wasn't going to feel alone. It will be a Konrad and Dylan's adventures of Konrad being a champion of Supreme Championship Wrestling, knowing it will benefit him. As he got things he needed in the supermarket, he went home.

He hugs his kids surrounding him when he got home, and Konrad never felt happier, having someone on his Supreme Championship Wrestling journeys and keeping an eye on him in matches and especially, backstage. He sees Fizz sitting on the sofa and kissed her before sitting down and says this.

Konrad Raab: "It's official, Dylan Howell is my manager throughout my wrestling career in Supreme Championship Wrestling."

Fizz Raab: "I'm so happy to hear that as I worry so much about you because you don't have anyone, apart from Alistaire to talk to and guide you. This is a fantastic move because, with a former Adrenaline champion on your side, he will guide you to farther places than you've ever been before."

Konrad Raab: "I'm happy as well because this year has been so hard for me, and Dylan will keep my anger in check. I'm looking forward to my second match with Dylan on my side, but this is official. The match with Ridley turns out it was a trial. It seems the trial worked and I won my match on to."

Fizz Raab: "It has, and I'm so proud of you."

Konrad Raab: "So, you all packed and ready to go to Atlanta later tonight?"

Fizz Raab: "I am, but feel nervous on how I do on the track against the other experienced riders out there."

Konrad Raab: "I have a feeling you will ride that Suzuki Superbike just fine against the other riders. Besides, it gives you a test who's your biggest competition when you race in New Jersey in a few weeks."

Fizz Raab: "You're right, spotting where their weaknesses and strengths are to use them to my advantage. Let's eat."

Fizz got up and serves dinner on the table with the menu being spaghetti bolognese tonight, although Konrad's having a vegetarian mince with his instead of meat mince like the rest of his family have. They sat at the table, eating together as a family they are, and they spent time together as a family throughout the day.

When it was eight in the evening, Fizz had to go to the Los Angeles airport via taxi, leaving Konrad and the kids on their own. It was the first time in a long time; Konrad had time alone with his children for four days.

-------------------------------------------------

Fighting against a hall of fame wrestler youtube.com shoot (On Camera)

"Rise To Greatness is the biggest PPV of the year for this company, and once again, I made Ridley Ellis learn a lesson not to attack wrestlers after a loss. Of course, I won that match, giving me a win number three for this entire year of SCW. I need to change something and what do you know, something has changed, and I talk about that change later on during this video.

Because I'm facing against one of the newest members to the hall of fame, Christy Matthews, now Christy is one of those opponents I have never fought in the ring before. I've seen her have a technical side to wrestling and very speedy as well. She didn't win the Adrenaline title for no reason, it's because she had the talent to do so. Had a good run with the belt too.

However, I seem to recall you lost at Rise To Greatness. Why was that? Why didn't you have the killer instinct to put everyone away to win the US title. I know you're going to bring up the three wins factor, but the losses happened before the change. Much like you have a manager, I do as well, in the name of Dylan Howell.

Yes, I signed a deal with him last week to finalise him as my manager. It's great because now I can keep my focus on an opponent. What strikes me is you stated that everyone on the roster had been handed titles? Christy, at some point in your career, you have been handed title shots you've not earned too. You still ask and demand title shots. Didn't you hear me say multiple times that I'd like a title match on a PPV, but at the same time, I will work my ass off to get myself there that's the kind of wrestler I am? I don't need to ask for title matches because I believe in my skills in the ring to win. Maybe you should understand that, along with Infamous team as well. I've not had a title match on a PPV since two thousand and sixteen and never complained because I don't need to.

Christy, you need to switch gears if you want to defeat me because I guarantee you, I will make things difficult for you. I know you will use underhand attacks to win the match, but I won't be allowing you to do a damn thing about it and Dylan as well. We both have managers at ringside to benefit our careers, advancing, so we are on an equal front with this match.

The only problem is only one of us walks away as the winner of the match, and that's going to be me. You don't trash anyone who wants to work hard to get what they want; you should respect them. I'm also sick and tired of wrestlers complaining of how bad Sasha is at her job. It's not her fault that she sees you causing trouble backstage and trashing wrestlers all the time. Maybe if you didn't do those things, you might have been offered more. That's on top of you not doing a video for a match that involved a title; it says it all on how much you lack dedication around here.

It seemed like also you only cared about the Adrenaline title. Of course, it's not the case recently since you took an interest in other titles. It won't do you any good when I walk away as the winner because you still will be sad when I'll pin you in the ring because I will do everything possible to make you work hard to win, I will make you work hard to get frustrated quickly because you know you will when you fight me. After all, I'm that difficult, but I will do it to beat you in that ring.

Regarding our managers, Dylan won't touch or do anything, unless he has to, but could you say the same for your manage? I don't think so because you're that type of wrestler who has your manager does the dirty work and assist you to win. I will win and beat you by myself you disgraceful wrestler. You blew two US title opportunities so nothing is going well and this is just the beginning of me getting win number four. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."