Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Maddy Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Konrad Raab vs. Maddy Steward

1 RP Limit for singles matches; 2 RP limit for tag;
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 4, 2018
The Dynamite Kid | Madison Steward | "Her Re-Debut"

{The episode starts at the arena for SCW Breakdown, the go home show to their Apocalypse show. The scene opens up backstage to Maddy Steward standing around as she is in her ring gear and entrance attire for her match on Breakdown. She is still on her phone playing around on social media. Probably still trying to anatomize Lohan Country with Gigi and Maddy’s pursuit of the tag titles. She laughs assuming herself with the things she is reading from people’s postings.}

{Maddy is joined by her brother Bodi and his friend Austin who are visiting her backstage for tonight to watch her in action. Maddy looks up from her phone and lifts her white rabbit mask she’s wearing greeting the boys.}

Madison Steward: Hey Bodi. Did you guys get your tickets for tonight? I know they aren’t the best, but its what Gigi get from Sasha.

Bodi: Yeah they’re ok. It doesn’t matter where we sit. We’re still going to get to see you wrestle tonight.

Austin: Yeah and where is Gigi so we can thank her for getting us the tickets.

Madison Steward: She went to call Katie to talk on her phone so they can talk and try and get some answers from her.

Austin: Oh cool, cool.

Bodi: Yes, you certain are.

Austin: Hey, shut up.

Madison Steward: I’m just so nervous about tonight. I’m debuting a whole new look for the crowd. How does my jacket look? And the mask?

Bodi: It’s all cool.

Madison Steward: Thanks. I know I’ll get some hate from the fans with the white rabbit thing as Giovanni Aires does the whole Wonderland stuff, but I’m the Alice to Gigi’s Snow and if SCW ever did a fairy tale themed show this is where I’m at.

Bodi: That’s really nice, Maddy.

{Maddy and the boys are then interrupted by one half Lohan Country, Dawn Lohan.}

Dawn Lohan: (shouting) Maddy!

Madison Steward: Uh oh…

Madison Steward: Hi Dawn, what can I do for you?

Dawn Lohan: Gigi said you were the one responsible for blowing up my twitter timeline with challenges.

Madison Steward: Maybe I am?

Dawn Lohan: Ok I can respect the competitive nature of what you’re trying to do. The thought of Lohan Country defending the titles against the Stewards is a dream match in itself. I’m just telling you to not spam my timeline as much as you’re doing. People go crazy for this stuff.

Madison Steward: Really? What are they saying?

{Maddy leans into Dawn to check out her twitter on her phone. Maddy smiles and laughs at some of the comments the fans have left.}

Madison Steward: Oh wow, that’s amazing. So are we cool?

Dawn Lohan: Yeah sure, just tone it down and maybe you eventually get a shot.

Madison Steward: What about at Apocalypse?

Dawn Lohan: You’re not in the match. Bianca Evans is getting her rematch clause and she chose Katie as her partner.

Madison Steward: What?

Dawn Lohan: Yeah I know. It’s an interesting team. I like your mask though.

Madison Steward: Oh thanks. It’s an Alice thing.

Dawn Lohan: Cool.

{Dawn finishes her talk with Maddy after coming to an agreement between the two and she leaves.}

Bodi: Who was that?

Madison Steward: Someone I thought was my competition. I need to go and find Gigi. You two are ok, right?

Bodi: Yeah, we should head to our seats now anyways.

{Maddy and brother part ways and Maddy hurries off to find Gigi to talk to her about what she’s just learned.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to a few minutes later and Maddy finds Gigi backstage on her phone. Maddy walks over and stands near Gigi and over hears her on the phone.}

Giovanna Steward: No Katie, I don’t want to go shopping. I just want to know about Bianca Evans and what you two talked about? This whole mess has me all freaked out and I honestly don’t trust her and I don’t think you know what you’re getting involved in.

{Gigi spins around and notices Maddy standing there.}

Giovanna Steward: We’ll talk later after the show. I got stuff to take care of now. Bye, Katie.

Madison Steward: You know, don’t you?

Giovanna Steward: It’s kind of hard to miss the news. Bodi and Austin get their tickets?

Madison Steward: Yeah they’re getting settled in now.

Giovanna Steward: That’s good.

Madison Steward: I’m sorry G that I turned out to be right about all of this.

Giovanna Steward: (laughs) Honestly, I thought we were just goofing around and just came up with a ridiculous scenario that sounded like it could be true. Now though it plain as day that I’m trying to be pushed out and replace and Katie is off doing her own thing. She doesn’t know the situation like we do,. We just have to watch her back and ours.

Madison Steward: That’s a good idea. We always need to have each others back.

Giovanna Steward: Are you ready for tonight?

Madison Steward: Yup. I got my brother watching me tonight and I’ll show him what you’ve taught me.

Giovanna Steward: (laughs) You can do a lot better than that.

Madison Steward: (smiles) You’re right. I don’t have any crazy women targeting me. Wait, does Dawn count? Cause she had a talk with me earlier.

Giovanna Steward: I’m sorry about that, but it was the only way to get you under control.

Madison Steward: It’s ok Gigi. I understand. I should’ve known better. I mean you were right when you said that they were handed their shot at the tag team titles at Rise to Greatness and you can’t even get anyone on your side to give you the votes you need for a shot at the SCW World Title at the End of the Year show. Maybe we should just lay down and let Bianca take your place as Katie’s new daughter.

Giovanna Steward: Those things were said in the heat of the moment and I was going to beat Abigail on Breakdown and prove I was the better wrestler. I would’ve too if Bianca hadn’t came in and ruined things.

Madison Steward: Yes. So let’s do this. You said we need to watch each other backs. We don’t trust Bianca. We want the Tag Team titles. We need to send a message. Now are you with me?

Giovanna Steward: (smiles) You know I am, Maddy.

Madison Steward: Good. Now let’s go and show a message to Bianca and Lohan Country that whoever wins at Apocalypse. We’re the ones that’s going to have the guns pointed at them.

{Maddy holds out her fist to Gigi who gives it a little bump and the two Stewards head to the ring for Maddy’s match. Maddy fastens her rabbit mask on and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens in the Guerrilla Position backstage as Maddy is hanging out with Gigi about to head out. A cameraman approaches her and asks if she has anything to say before facing Konrad Raab in a few moments.}

Madison Steward: Konrad and I have a lot of things in common. We’re both trying to make a name for ourselves in SCW. We’re both chasing our own goals and proving that we deserve to be here. Neither one of us have given up on our dreams of making it in SCW. You know I think Konrad should be my most respective and favorite opponent that I’ve face. Tonight is going to be a huge test for me. Will I be the one that outlast Konrad and prove to myself I am the Star of Tomorrow. The Resolution that I set out for myself in 2018. To be TV and/or Tag Team Champions. Or will I end up giving up and Konrad wins and he continues to pursuit his goals of becoming Television Champion. We might not be Angels or Gods or Disney Princesses or Demons or Monsters and people might not see much from Konrad and I, but they’re wrong. I’ve gone and found a new look for myself and tonight the people are going to see the white rabbit side of me. Not just an Alice in the Wonderland that is SCW. A little girl in a bizarre world with those mythical creatures that I just went over. Not only that, but I’ve got my brother here in town tonight and he’s going to see his sis wrestle tonight and he’s going to see just what I’ve learn from the girl that I consider my extended family. I’m not going to lose this match tonight. Knowing what is right around the corner and G and I have our sights set on the big prize. We’re going to get what we want one way or another. So tonight I’m not looking to be Konrad’s equal. I’m going to be his biggest competition and a Steward doesn’t fear her competition. They silence them.

{Maddy hears her music fire up and the pop from the crowd erupt. She steps forward and heads to the ring as the scene and episode end.}
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Mental training day five. Orlando, Florida. Wednesday 13th June. (Off Camera)

The first time since Konrad joined the mental training course he felt like he’s made a breakthrough with things, especially how he’s shut Justin up. He knew it was going to be a tough day at the gym as he hadn’t done intense training since the first day Konrad started the mental training course to evaluate where he was regarding psychical and mental strength which has been the case of wrestlers being weak in both psychical and mental toughness. Konrad got out of bed, being the first one up, even before the bell rang as he gets himself in the shower to wash himself down before putting his clothes on.

He checks his phone to see if there were any updates regarding who he was going to face against in Rebellion Pro on Friday in a title tournament he’s in. He decides to use Twitter and tweet the matches he has against Jenson Idol who he’s fought recently and Cosmo Cooper. 

Fifteen minutes were up, and he places the phone on his bed for the staff to pick it up as the alarm sounded and everyone was waking up as they saw Konrad already dressed and awake for today’s activities as Juan who’s leaving here on Friday says this.

Juan: “Wow, that’s the first time you woke up before us.”

Konrad Raab: “I’m just ready to work my ass off, to be honest, especially my matches being announced last night to face against Jenson Idol and Cosmo Cooper on Friday.”

Steven: “Two matches on the same day?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, but different times of the day like Jenson Idol I’m facing in the afternoon and Cosmo Cooper in the evening. I’m in the tournament, and I have to do two matches in one night sometimes. Problem is I don’t feel I’m gonna win those matches.”

Dwayne: “Shit, I completely forgot about you continuing to wrestle.”

Konrad Raab: “Unfortunate thing is they tell you at the last minute sometimes who you’re facing, and as I said to you guys, there wasn’t a way of backing out of Rebellion Pro because of the tournament. If it weren’t for that, I would be here much longer.”

All three lads nodded at Konrad as they were the only ones to know who Konrad’s facing against on top of the match which will likely be the final test of the course since he was leaving on Thursday afternoon next week, although Juan overheard Konrad saying something about the upcoming match he had as Juan asks Konrad a question while he was getting dressed.

Juan: “Why do you feel you won’t win?”

Konrad Raab: “Because they are on a completely different level than me. I’ve fought Jenson Idol very recently, in fact, a couple of matches ago and although he didn’t pin me, he still was better than me, even with his arrogance.”

Steven: “You know losses happen, right?”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, the Rebellion Pro title opportunity was stepping far too early for me in my opinion. I still have no idea why I was placed in that match. I didn’t ask or demand it, it just happened, and I panicked of not having a clue what to do to win.”

Dwayne: “That’s why you’re here obviously, and it seems like you’ve got some way to go to know you’re psychically a very tough wrestler. I’ve seen what you’ve done here in the gym and Jesus; I can only wish I could lift up weights twice my bodyweight.”

Steven: “Really?”

Dwayne: “Yeah, it’s seriously true with the bags he was having in his arms, heavier than Konrad, but he still manages to finish the training. I might be a big guy, but lifting almost three hundred and fifty pounds of weight? That’s something I can’t even do.”

Konrad Raab: “It’s just something I’ve always had as a strength. Come on, let's go and eat breakfast before I do heavy gym work today which is a good thing on a day like this for my matches on Friday. Gonna need all the work today, that’s for sure.”

As they did leave their room to go and eat breakfast since it was a sunny day outside as everyone was talking and interacting while eating as they all got breakfast that was suitable for the diets they were on. It was the one thing Konrad had never lost sight of was his weight as he always kept to his vegetarian diet. They went back to their rooms once they finished breakfast to play board games for a while and notices his phone was gone since he tweeted today. They discussed many different things until someone says this.

Dwayne: “Did anybody know it’s fathers day on Sunday?”

Juan: “It doesn’t affect me as I’m not a dad or having a dad that’s alive anymore.”

Steven: “No, why?”

Dwayne: “Yesterday, Neil said to me that there would be no training for us guys on Sunday as they want us to spend the day with our wives, fiancees, girlfriends, kids and even our dad’s or granddads coming here to visit.”

Konrad Raab: “Fizz can’t fly to come here because she’s very heavily pregnant and she’s due to give birth in two weeks time.”

Steven: “That sucks.”

Konrad Raab: “I know as I wanted to see Fizz and my kids on that special day. Guess I’ll sit in my room, crying all day because everyone who’s a dad got to see their kids and wife, fiancee or girlfriend.”

Dwayne: “I’m sure something will be sorted out regarding that.”

Konrad Raab: “No it won’t as I doubt they’ll allow me to fly home to visit Fizz and my kids.”

Steven: “Who knows. Anything can happen in this place.”

Although it could happen, Konrad’s completely crushed it was father's day on Sunday and wasn’t able to see Fizz cos of her pregnancy, and it was too far for Fizz to drive to Florida with the kids. He takes time to calm down while playing the game, although luckily for him, he's having words with Neil today about progress on the course Konrad’s made since he returned.

Three hours later, the alarm goes off as everyone is set out to do some gym tasks whether it’s a relaxed gym session or heavy amount of training which of course, Konrad was going to do heavy amounts due to being a short day for Konrad. He was busting his ass, doing stuff he’s never really done in the gym before. He was beginning to love the amount of things he’s doing with Peter as Konrad's was lifting weights that were twice the amount of his body weight, even lifting the amount of weights he hasn’t done before to say this.

Konrad Raab: “I’ve missed this so much.”

Peter Lawley: “Hope that’s a good thing.”

Konrad Raab: “It is. I’m feeling a bit more settled actually, and this intense workout is something I love.”

Peter Lawley: “I can tell you love to do a lot of intense gym work. I heard rumours you overdo it sometimes, and that can affect you mentally at times as well. You need to listen to people on telling you to stop training. It can be quite dangerous.”

Konrad Raab: “Admittedly, I lose track of time sometimes that I overdo it by accident.

Which is true in some cases as Fizz had called Konrad to come home when he overdid his time in the gym, even if Konrad loved it too much, then again, he admits something to Peter that nobody knows about as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I also play for LA Galaxy as apart of the reserves team in football.”

Peter Lawley: “So that’s why you’re stamina isn’t too bad? That’s always a good thing to have another sport, especially soccer to improve on your stamina.”

Konrad Raab: “That’s what I use soccer for. I enjoy the sport as well, with me being an FC Koln fan.”

Peter Lawley: “I never knew that about you. However, you need to continue to focus on the workout you’re doing.”

Konrad nods as he did need to focus, but he couldn’t help himself to express how much he was enjoying the gym training now, especially since he was learning something new every day with Peter giving him new tips for Konrad to do to make himself mentally tougher. If there’s something Konrad’s discovered from the experience of being here already, he states this while being told to go up and down the stairs with three hundred and fifty-pound bags in his arms.

Konrad Raab: “I never thought these gym workouts affect you mentally at all.”

Peter Lawley: “Something you’ve learned?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes because to tell you the truth Peter, it was driving me crazy on how do I improve myself mentally?”

Peter Lawley: “It’s about yourself Konrad, pushing yourself to limits you feel uncomfortable doing. You're doing a great job so far. Keep it up.”

Peter was making sure he’s doing everything to completely wore out Konrad with this intense type of training he hadn’t had since the second day he started training. He did track running outside in the sun and went to the private gym area without Peter telling him to and train on his own without any distractions.

The entire time he was training, he thought nothing, but Jenson Idol and Cosmo Cooper being in his way which didn’t catch Peter’s attention until he was sitting from a far distance how focused Konrad was on something.

Peter already gave Konrad quite a lot of bottles of water from how hot the weather is and how much he was willing to destroy himself. Konrad takes a break which was told by Peter as he takes a quick sip of his fourth bottle of water.

Konrad Raab: “I didn’t tell you who I’m facing against in Rebellion Pro.”

Peter Lawley: “Is that why you’re focused?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes it is. I’m going up against Jenson Idol in the afternoon and Cosmo Cooper in the evening on Friday.”

Peter Lawley: “For the Rebellion Pro title tournament, right?”

Konrad Raab: “Exactly.”

Peter Lawley: “It’s almost lunchtime so finish off what you’re doing and get something to eat. I’ll see you tomorrow before you travel to Manchester England.”

It was clear to Konrad that Peter couldn’t go with Konrad to Manchester to watch him wrestle against Jenson and Cosmo most likely cos he was busy; however, he knows Neil is arranging or said he would for somebody to go with Konrad to Manchester England just for the matches to then come back. Konrad wasn’t allowed to go to wrestle in matches without a mental training course staff going with him in case he’d never go back. 

He finishes up the workout and goes in the building to get his lunch to eat with others before they go back to their rooms to write what they did today in their training or discussions with Neil as some people have theirs in the morning before they play board games again.

Konrad Raab: “I’m finally going to talk to Neil about the question that’s been on my mind since I come here.”

Juan: “That’s what he’s there to answer your questions you may have along with reviewing your progress if you made any in the course and what you still need to work on.”

Dwayne: “Yeah that’s right, Neil is a good listener.”

Konrad Raab: “Because as I said, I know Fizz didn’t contact this place, they did, and there’s something about that makes me think SCW management had some part in this, and I’m getting answers today. You guys are certain who brought you here, but I don’t.”

Steven: “Calm down man, there’s nothing to be stressed out about.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, you’re right, I should. I close my eyes and breath for a few minutes.”

Konrad does this five times before he felt better to engage and play board games with his roommates as Juan has his head down, sighing with being a little sad about something as Konrad notices the lack of enjoyment of playing the board game and he speaks about it.

Konrad Raab: “What’s wrong?”

Juan: “I’m gonna miss this place when I leave here tomorrow because it’s nice to get to know all three of you during my time here. Almost like a family of wrestlers getting together, although Mexican wrestlers are pretty close to being friends and family to each other, at least I know I’m seeing them, you guys, I’m likely not seeing you lot ever again.”

Steven: “Maybe not me or Dwayne, but I’m sure you’ll bump into Konrad on the road.”

Konrad Raab: “I will go to Mexico one day and wrestle a few matches myself. It’s the style of wrestling I would love to experience someday. I almost had that chance last month, but they decided to close down before I could wrestle there. It’s one of my top goals besides winning a Cruiserweight title to my name.”

Juan: “It’s great, you are valued very highly as a wrestler in Mexico. They respect the sport a lot. Mostly high flyers with masks, but I feel you’d fit in well.”

Konrad Raab: “I know Japan takes wrestling extremely seriously. I live in Japan as well as here and in Germany. I’m beginning to miss wrestling there.”

They focus on the game they were playing with scrabble to match the words and write them down, but it was fun to make up words that aren't heard of from a lot of people. It had to be wrestling themed. An hour later, they stop with Konrad winning the scrabble game and get back to discussing Juan’s leave tomorrow.”

Juan: “You guys will begin to appreciate how much they’ve helped you to get where you are when you finish this course.”

Konrad Raab: “I’m feeling that stage already. We will miss you, Juan.”

Dwayne: “I still can’t believe you’re leaving, leaving me to be the leader of this room.”

Juan: “You’ll do a good job and to settle a new guy who will be coming in tomorrow, although you’ll likely see him on Saturday night, Konrad.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah since the two matches I have aren’t gonna be easy by a long shot. I know I’m in for a tough night. It’s almost time to go to do our gym work and me talking to Neil.”

As soon as Konrad said that, the alarms went off as everyone except Konrad went to the gym facilities. Konrad got up and leaves the room to head to Neil’s office and sees somebody already in there, so he takes a seat and looks at pictures of amateur wrestling champions who’ve been here and some pro wrestlers as well. Twenty minutes later, Neil’s office door was open and allows the guy out before calling Konrad in as he closes the door behind him and for Konrad to sit opposite Neil as he already had Konrad’s folder already as he says this.

Neil Stubbles: “Konrad, how have you been doing?”

Konrad Raab: “I’m fine, thank you.”

Neil Stubbles: “In the beginning, you struggled here a lot and needed a ton of work on improving your mentality.”

Konrad Raab: “I still feel I got a long way to go, Neil.”

Neil Stubbles: “You have, although yesterday was a real breakthrough for you and I’m looking forward to seeing you and Justin fight in your final test. One thing we’re gonna add to the match is him being champion because you need to be confident in wrestling title matches as that’s the reason you came here.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah about me being here, I’ve had this on my mind a lot since I’ve been here. Did SCW management have any part of having me here?”

This was a question Konrad’s been begging to ask Neil a lot and Neil saw how serious Konrad was with how he expressed the issue as it indeed wasn’t something new for Neil as everyone does wonder why they are here and who they were brought by as Neil writes notes down on things Konrad’s said and Neil looks at Konrad’s eyes and says this.

Neil Stubbles: “Yes, SCW management has very much in part of you being here. They were the ones who rang me up to help you get back on track with your mentality being at a very low level and David Helms sent you here because he wants to see you perform better in the ring.”

Konrad Raab: “I had a feeling they’d place me here, and I’m glad David did as it was obvious he wanted me to succeed.”

Neil Stubbles: “More he wants you to get better mentally. He knows you’ve made yourself sick and almost killed yourself on occasions and he wanted me to get you here for us to build you the wrestler we know you can be.”

Konrad Raab: “I realise it’s for my own good to be here on improving my mentality in the sport. I said to Peter today I didn’t have any clue gym work can help you improve mentally. I thought it’s how I approach things.”

Neil wrote down as it was vital for Konrad to learn something new which it seems like to Neil, he had, even if he had been wrestling for six years, it was the one thing Konrad learnt so much about just from what he’s done here and Neil discusses it with him.

Neil Stubbles: “Well it is about approaching matches, at the same time. However, gym work is a vital part of being mentally stronger because you push yourself through barriers you’ve never been through. For far too long, you’ve been in your comfort zone.”

Konrad Raab: “I’ve been stepped right out of it on this course, I tell you right now.”

Neil Stubbles: “Indeed you have. It felt like it when you came here. You have improved, and the social media training is still where I feel you need a bit more work.”

Konrad Raab: “Many times, I thought to give that stuff up because people dig up secrets about you and well, I’m not the kind of person who’d do that because it’s none of my business what they do with their loved ones or what happens in media. For someone to tell me to expose wrestlers that way makes me disgusted.”

It was the right word for it as Konrad hated to expose people’s personal life as it wasn’t something he wanted to do and at least he knew about the improvements he made which according to Neil was massive, something Neil’s been waiting for quite some time as he writes everything down and Konrad had another question.

Konrad Raab: “You said you’re sorting me out somebody to accompany me to my matches in Manchester, England. Any updates on that?”

Neil Stubbles: “Actually there is, I found a guy who gladly takes you to your matches and takes you back as I’m sure you're aware we never let anybody go on their own in case they don’t come back.”

Konrad Raab: “Of course I know.”

Neil Stubbles: “He’s someone who’s very talkative and took many wrestlers to their matches and tournaments. You’ll see Jasper tomorrow.”

At least it was another question out of the way, and it was a good discussion talk he and Konrad were having about improvements and what’s happening for his matches against Jenson and Cosmo tomorrow. Of course, it was the only thing on his mind right now, even if he still felt he couldn’t defeat them, especially Jenson who outlasted Konrad in the past.

Neil Stubbles: “While Peter said something about you doing trash talk and stuff on Sunday, that’s not happening as it’s Father’s day when you come back and what we usually do is we bring family members to the course to spend the whole day with their kids, parents or grandparents.”

Konrad Raab: “Such a shame Fizz can’t come here.”

Neil Stubbles: “Why’s that?”

Konrad Raab: “Because she’s heavily pregnant and the timeframe she is, she could be giving birth while I’m in here next week.”

Neil Stubbles: “I tell you what, I will talk to Jasper over the phone tonight and see what I can do regarding you going to California to spend the day with your family. That’s a good reason for Fizz not being able to come. We understand it’s important for you to spend the day with your kids.”

Konrad Raab: “That would be great.”

Neil Stubbles: “I still think you are doubting yourself and still think you aren’t mentally prepared to face Justin for the belt. Championship mindset is what you need to work on and to keep focused on the belt you go for.”

Konrad Raab: “How does that work?”

Neil Stubbles: “I can’t tell you that as it’s gonna be a surprise for the final test, you’ll do. I’m sure when we work with you Saturday, Monday and Tuesday, you’ll be ready for the challenge that awaits you. You are making progress though and more than I expected. I let you go now, and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Konrad and Neil shook hands on agreements and things for Konrad to work on which could easily be done on the days he has left in the course to work on them to be a much better wrestler mentality as he heads off to his room, gathering the thoughts in his mind about what he’s said and told. He wasn’t sure if he was to write it in his diary, but he does anyway to remind him of what he’s improved on and what he still needs to work on. His roommates came in and see Konrad looking a lot happier.

Steven: “You got answers you were looking for?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes. I now know why I’m in here. It’s because of my wrestling boss or rather the commissioner of SCW at the moment David Helms and the SCW board of directors sent me here.”

Juan: “I’m glad we got that cleared up. I do think you’re getting much better here regarding what you’ve done so far.”

Dwayne: “I agree, it only took yesterday for you to change things around.”

Steven: “I hope things do with me.”

Konrad Raab: “They will believe me. I still got things to work on within myself and improve the areas I need to work on.”

Juan: “Let's go and eat something before we socialise with other people, and then we head off to bed for the last time for me. I’m gonna enjoy the day of being with you guys all day well after we write in our diaries that is.”

Juan forgot about the diary writing he had to do as Steven and Dwayne also did the same when it came to writing what they did and what they’ve learned since being here before they went to the hall to get dinner a few minutes later as Konrad was so much happier since he got questions answered for him as he mostly hang around with Juan all day since it’s his last day here today on whatever final test he has tomorrow to leave the course for good. 

After they played video games and table tennis together, they went back to their rooms as everyone said goodnight to each other before they all went to sleep, except for Konrad and Juan as they were still up as Konrad asks a question.

Konrad Raab: “What’s your final test tomorrow?”

Juan: “It’s to do all the drills I’ve done in the gym in a time limit along with wrestling an amateur match against a guy who’s also leaving here tomorrow.”

Konrad Raab: “Very different to the test I have then.”

Juan: “What’s your final test?”

Konrad Raab: “Well you know about me and Justin wrestling against each other, well that’s stacked a lot more than just a match to shut him up now. It’s the final test I have to do next week and to wrestle him for a title. He won’t tell me how the title match would work, but something I need to do.”

Juan: “Sounds easy, well I guess the drills would be far too easy for you. We all have different strengths and weaknesses you know. Anyway, we better get to sleep, it’s been nice knowing you, Konrad. Hope to see you in Mexico to wrestle.”

Konrad Raab: “You will.”

Konrad learnt a lot from what Juan’s last task was, and it would be far too easy for Konrad to complete, barely even a challenge for him, but it was for Juan and the task of being champion to defeat the troll and bully Justin was a tough task for Konrad. He went into his bed, knowing he’s made progress in the course and sleeps happily for the first time in a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Potential adopted son meet up. Cologne, Germany. Sunday 15th July. (Off Camera)

After a day of having social time by himself for the first time since he got out of his mental training course with engaging other riders and people outside of his family at Sachsenring circuit for the Moto GP race, Konrad arrived at his home three hours later as he parks his car in the garage of his house and wanted to go for a walk since it was too late to do anything.

He spent the entire day with his daughters from his previous relationship and his grandson yesterday; he went down the alleyway, something he wasn’t a fan of, even afraid of going down one, but knew he had to overcome the fear of going through them when he needed to.

While he was walking down the alleyway on a quiet night, even in humid conditions, he saw a teenage boy who had blond hair and a very skinny kid living out in the streets seeing a man walking in the alleyway as he says this while stopping Konrad.

Thirteen-year-old boy: “Are you The Konrad Raab?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes I am.”

Thirteen-year-old boy: “Oh my god, I always wanted to meet you, and now I have.”

Konrad Raab: “Well, not many people get that chance to meet me.”

Thirteen-year-old boy: “You are my hero, I’m a huge fan of you and love what you do in the ring. I wish I had my autograph book, but I don’t because I’m an orphan.”

Konrad Raab: “What are you doing here at this time of the night?”

It was eleven at night as Konrad was only walking down the alleyway to confront his fears of them since it was dangerous and he did things while he was drunk in Japan as the boy explains with his head down to say this.

Thirteen-year-old boy: “I’ve run away from the orphanage.”

Konrad Raab: “Why?”

Thirteen-year-old boy: “Because it’s so boring there like I can’t talk to other kids as I’m not comfortable speaking to them. I can’t even talk to the staff there because I’m afraid of them telling me off all the time.”

Konrad Raab: “They only do that because to teach you the ways of the world and to keep you safe.”

Thirteen-year-old boy: “I just want to live with a family, but because of my age, everyone goes for the younger kids.”

Konrad Raab: “Listen, when you’re a bit older, you will be able to live on your own. It’s not parents don’t want you; it’s just a matter of a draw.”

Thirteen-year-old boy: “My parents died when I was a very young boy, think I was five years old. I don’t know what happened, but they won’t tell me until I’m eighteen and that’s too long for me to wait, much like waiting for a family to take me in.”

It was clear the young boy was quite homesick from his parents because of them dying when the boy was at a very young age, and it was clear talking to a kid actually helped Konrad to get over his fears, knowing the boy was afraid to talk to anybody apart from Konrad who seemed like was more than willing to be open to him. The young boy says this.

Thirteen-year-old boy: “I’m Sebastian.”

Konrad Raab: “It’s nice to meet you, Sebastian, but I gotta get home.”

Konrad walks away from Sebastian, but the problem was Sebastian wasn’t done talking as he grabs hold of Konrad’s arm and he says this when he manages to stop Konrad walking away which they still stand in an alleyway.

Sebastian: “Please don’t go, I can’t talk to anybody apart from you. You’re the only person I feel comfortable talking to.”

Konrad Raab: “I refuse to leave you in the streets, I’m taking you back to the orphanage.”

Sebastian: “No, I’m not going because I want you to be my dad. I want only you.”

Konrad Raab: “What?”

Sebastian: “I said I want you as my dad.”

This shook Konrad up; he has never been in a situation where a young kid wanted Konrad to be a dad. Konrad didn’t know why as he had to shake for a bit, feeling quite scared about the question he was asked. Sebastian explains why to Konrad.

Sebastian: “I need you, and I know I won’t ever be happy until I live with you as I said, I can’t talk to anybody else because they don’t listen to me .”

Konrad Raab: “I can’t just take you in, I got to talk to my wife who lives in America right now on top of having to talk to the orphanage place.”

Sebastian: “I’m not leaving until I come home with you.”

Konrad Raab: “I have to arrange a few things before I can. I will always come back to Germany to visit family I have here as well as in America, but I will talk to my wife Fizz because it’s not just up to me, it’s up to her as well if she’ll take you in.”

Sebastian: “Please accept me coming home with you. I can’t survive in a place like this much longer and running from the orphanage where I’m too scared to talk to other kids and feeling like the odd one out.”

Konrad Raab: “Just give me a month or two to talk to Fizz about it before I make arrangements.”

There was hope that Sebastian really wanted his life to turn around as it wasn’t something Konrad would ever think he’d get into in his life as he was pleased with the kids, including the recently born sons he has, although that’s never been known to the public, but he knew he wanted to take Sebastian in because Mattheus was only eight years old and Roderick who was seven.

It wasn’t going to be long before they become teenagers themselves. Konrad’s never had a teenage son, and it would be a good way for him and Fizz for that matter to prepare themselves with Mattheus and Roderick to be teenagers. Konrad was concerned for Sebastian right now as he seemed quite dizzy, most likely cos he was dehydrated and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I’m getting you a drink, you’re very dizzy, and you’re hot.”

Konrad runs out of the alleyway to go into his house to find two empty bottles and goes to the sink to turn the tap on to fill up two water bottles as he turns the tap off and he leaves his home to dash straight towards Sebastian who nearly fell on the floor and Konrad gives Sebastian a bottle of water and he drinks it straight down, feeling a lot better.

Sebastian: “Thank you.”

Konrad Raab: “No problem.”

Sebastian: “I also want to be a wrestler as well. I only want you as my trainer to get me to the top, proving everyone wrong that I can be champion someday.”

Konrad almost choked on the young kid’s request on training him to be a wrestler as it wasn’t something he expected as none of his kids or at least not yet anyway ever wanted to follow in Konrad’s footsteps to be a wrestler or even a German TV entertainer or being a singer with the jobs he does or used to do before becoming a wrestler. Konrad knew it was another new experience altogether if Fizz was willing to give this a shot.

Konrad Raab: “I didn’t expect anybody to ask me not only to want to be a wrestler, but you being my son too.”

Sebastian: “But I don’t want to live like this anymore. I’m sick of it; I cry every single night to wish for any parent to accept me in their family. I hate living in that orphanage, and I hate being out here, but it’s better out here than in that place where I’m never wanted. You talking to me makes me feel wanted, makes me feel safe.”

Konrad Raab: “I understand what you’re saying, but you have to understand that I can’t just take you in without asking Fizz or your group home. I will be back in a month to let you know what me and Fizz have decided. If she doesn’t allow you in, I hope you’ll find the right parents and accept you for who you are.”

Sebastian: “I can wait as you’re right, Fizz and the group home have to be told before taking me in. I was getting ahead of myself because I want out of this shit lifestyle I live in and need somebody to take care of me.”

Konrad Raab: “Basically you want to live in a home badly?”

Sebastian: “Yes.”

Konrad Raab: “I’m going home now as I’m exhausted, and I promise you on one thing, even if it’s not me taking you in from Fizz’s decision, I know my brother and my brother in law will, and you’ll still be close to me as they want another child for their son too. Give me a month, and I’ll get back to you. I’ll see you around.”

Konrad didn’t want Sebastian to be left alone as he goes home and rings up every Orphanage to take Sebastian home which he found one finally that match the description of Sebastian he met and he told them not to say to him about who phoned up. An hour later, Konrad went out, and he doesn’t see Sebastian there as he was likely taken back to the orphanage.

Konrad goes back to his home as he unloads the boot of his car to take out a bag of items of things signed by Moto GP riders themselves for Fizz and even two of them for Konrad on meeting a couple of German riders before going straight upstairs to get some sleep he needs after a busy day at the track and dealing with Sebastian who asked Konrad to be his dad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussions about changes Konrad’s made and Maddy Steward. Indianapolis, Indiana. Tuesday 3rd September. (Off camera)

The wins and losses factor was something Konrad had proved regarding not moaning or bitching about them near as much as he used to and pretty much got over them very fast. His mentality being near enough the strongest if not the strongest it’s ever been since he started in SCW. While Konrad and Jerry were in Konrad’s hotel room, they sit down on Konrad’s bed, ready to talk about something Jerry was proud with Konrad did last week, even if it's not shown on camera.

Jerry Flack: “I’m proud of you for doing what you did last week, talking to Mr D.”

Konrad Raab: “I never ever done anything like that in the business in my entire life. I never asked any boss in wrestling, let alone in SCW if I could get a chance to prove myself for a title contention opportunity.”

Jerry Flack: “That’s because you didn’t have the confidence to.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, I didn’t in the past, I agree with that. It’s also because I didn’t believe asking or demanding something would get you anywhere.”

Jerry Flack: “It meant a lot for you to do that to step out of your comfort zone to ask Mr D. I’m proud of how far you’ve come because if you didn’t, we’d be having a very different conversation, that’s for sure.”

It was a massive shock for anyone to read about Konrad doing what he did in a respectable way that wasn’t asking or demanding a title shot, something he should’ve done months ago, but was unable to because of his overall lack of confidence he had in the past, and he hoped that asking for a title opportunity will show the world he has changed for the better which it seems like it was the right thing for Konrad to do.

Konrad Raab: “If it weren’t for the mental training course, I wouldn’t be in the position I’m in right now. If any wrestler in the business needs some help with themselves mentally, I will recommend that place. It’s also thanks to you as well for keeping me a level head and guiding me to remind me what I’ve done and not going back to how I was.”

Jerry Flack: “Yes, I have seen how much me being here has benefited you. The question I have though is what title contention shot did you mention?”

Konrad Raab: “That’s something I can’t discuss to anyone mainly because I don’t know what they have planned. I just asked to be in a title contention match against somebody which they said they’ll discuss later. Didn’t state a specific title cos I don’t care at this point. One person for sure I have a ton of respect for is Slayter McKinney. She wants to bust her ass to wrestle every single week, showing how much passion she has for the sport. That encouraged me to speak to Mr D about things.”

Jerry Flack: “I agree, so many wrestlers would gladly sit on their butts and refuse matches with other wrestlers and not do anything. I’ve never seen someone so dedicated like that and I also never heard of any wrestler asking for a title opportunity to prove themselves either. That’s something different to usual stuff too.”

Konrad nodded, agreeing with everything Jerry was saying as it was completely different to what wrestlers usually do, using cheap methods to reach for their goals. Konrad wanted to work for it; he wanted to be different as he talks about it.

Konrad Raab: “I would never bitch and complain to get a title shot, nor would I ask and demand one like Andrew Raynes did. The fact he’s still champion because of attacking wrestlers to get a title shot along with bitching to get a title shot instead of proving himself makes me sick. If it weren’t for SCW staff to give wrestlers Adrenaline title contention matches, he’d be a closet champion. He doesn’t even want to defend the belt.”

Jerry Flack: “How can you tell?”

Konrad Raab: “Not once I’ve ever heard him wanting to defend the belt and being a proud champion. He defends the belt because he has to and all he cares about is the title reign length instead of putting in work for the belt. If Andrew could, he’d be sitting on his title reign, doing nothing to defend the belt.”

Jerry Flack: “That’s an interesting way to put things. I wouldn’t worry about him for now because you got somebody in front of you to talk about, but first, you need a drink.”

Jerry heard Konrad’s voice breaking down due to him needing a drink as he gets Konrad a bottle of water and Konrad takes a sip of his drink as he feels a bit better after talking for quite a bit as Jerry goes on topic about Madison.

Jerry Flack: “So Maddy hasn’t had a match since May, still need to view her as a threat, and I know you have viewed everyone a threat, but there’s a reason for you to be in the Adrenaline ranks and that’s what you should focus on.”

Konrad Raab: “Maddy Steward is someone that's a great opponent for me. Yeah, she hasn’t wrestled since May, but I know for sure she’s a threat because of the types of moves she does.”

Jerry Flack: “The high flying moves you do, is that a new thing for you as of late or what?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, the story is I wanted to move forward to step out my comfort zone to enter myself in Light Heavyweight division just so I wouldn’t think in the future, I wish I tried this and got rid of the doubt of what if I was able to evolve into a Junior Heavyweight wrestler and do crazy stuff in the ring to be champion? That’s why I wanted to change because when I retire, I don’t want to have this doubt wishing I done this.”

Jerry Flack: “Did it start this year?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes I wanted to do something new other than just being a heavyweight wrestler which I got bored with because there’s nothing new for me to learn anymore so I moved to be in the junior heavyweight ranks and learning so much more than I did and it’s been a ton of fun for me.”

If there’s one thing Konrad was happy about, however, it’s him being noticed for his high flying style in the ring the last few months, but he had been working hard to evolve in the style of being a junior heavyweight wrestler, especially many wrestlers at his age would never change wrestling styles like Konrad.

Jerry Flack: “I asked because when you returned, the commentators talked about it as it’s such a big deal for you. I didn’t realise you started to evolve into that style this year.”

Konrad Raab: “Also people were right, I wasn’t getting out of my comfort zone enough and this was a way for me to do that. I’ve enjoyed it, expressing how much I love wrestling in a whole new and better way. That stood me out from other fifty-one-year-old guys who are mostly heavyweights and left the sport already.”

Jerry Flack: “That’s certainly something you can be proud of. If you feel it’s helped you perform better and getting yourself out of your comfort zone, that’s great.”

Konrad Raab: “I’m at a loss what to say to Madison Steward, but I can use this match for proving to the entire world I’m deserving of a title contention match, and I want to win. She might have Bianca Evans who I have no respect for at all to deal with, but I will tell you one thing Jerry if Maddy gets attacked by Bianca, I won’t hesitate to defend her and stop this garbage going on.”

Although Konrad had done a lot of things for himself lately, being slightly more selfish, he was willing to remember that if it needed to be done, he’d save and defend anybody from being attacked. It’s the one thing he’d always do if he's forced to. He’d never leave anybody beaten in the ring, that never happens with Konrad since he was too nice to have anything bad happen to his opponents.

Jerry Flack: “Yes you will prove yourself because you need to and you need to win as well to show other wrestlers in SCW you’ve changed and let them hear you say it too along with mentioning Maddy Steward as well.”

Konrad Raab: “Don’t worry, I aim to do all of those things.”

Jerry Flack: “I leave you to think things over to speak about Maddy, and I’ll come back in a few hours to see you being ready to speak.”

Konrad nods as he did feel he needed space to himself as Jerry leaves Konrad’s hotel room for Konrad to think alone what he needs to say to Maddy as he needed to prove himself and it starts this week on Breakdown. A few hours went past, and Jerry came to Konrad’s room and sat in the corner while Konrad gets his laptop ready to talk.

Positive changes are coming for The Iceman to prove himself youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

“I feel as if I had things lifted off my shoulders with me doing the one thing I’ve never done in the wrestling business, something I felt I should’ve done a long time ago, ask for a title contention match because I’ve never felt stronger both psychically and mentally as I have since I joined SCW two years ago. I’m now looking forward to the future, the future of me being a champion for this place, the feeling of being happy with myself has changed me for the better.

I may have lost against Marie Jones, but I still was once again so close on defeating her, but it’s only my second loss since I returned to SCW because of me being placed in the mental training course. If it weren’t for that, I’d be going nowhere, that’s a fact. I needed to be happy and care a bit more at least for myself, and I’ve only been focusing on myself a lot more. I don’t regret a damn thing of taking a short break away from here because it benefited me for the better.

While that’s enough of me to talk about the future of myself of being a title contender and holder as it’s time to address my opponent who I’m sure is dying to get herself back inside of a wrestling ring with a ton of hunger to be successful, Maddy Steward. I can’t say very much regarding being in the wrestling ring because you’ve not wrestled since the TV title contention match you had back in May, but I know the kind of talent you have in the ring. I had to watch that match and the video you did for a tag match in April to learn more about you.

You are very different from the other Stewards; you come across a lot more calmer and relaxed wrestler who doesn’t show signs of stress of not competing in the ring for so long. I respect that in you along with the wrestling style I’m slowly learning more about every day, Junior Heavyweight style. It’s going to be such a fantastic match between us as not once have I let anything get to me since I’ve been back.

The only problem is not you as a wrestler or as a person for that matter as you’re a great person and wrestler, you are, but the trouble brewing between you, Gigi and Katie. I know that must hurt to know Katie asked to have Bianca Evans as her tag partner instead of you and her loyal partner Gigi to go for the tag belts. I wonder why you know. Why you and Gigi allowed it to happen?

I can’t blame you though since it was behind closed doors. I also know that Bianca can strike you at any time during our match and that would suck if it happened during our match and if she does, you can bet on me standing by your side and attacking her because I have no respect whatsoever for Bianca after what she’s said and done to me and Adrenaline Rush in a way.

I know we’ll put on a classic match where the fans will see us tear the whole house down and you are a threat to stopping me from reaching my goals as a future champion, I know you have the hunger ability to show the world you aren’t forgotten and trust me, I didn’t forget about you at all. However, despite me being positive towards you on all of this, I’m more than confident I can defeat you in the ring because I do need to show the world of proving I deserve a title contention match.

I look towards the future of my goals, and that’s why I’ve gotten where I am because I’ve grown a lot in terms of approaching matches these past few weeks and I’m not changing anything. I can and will defeat you because I got a lot of momentum ahead of me and I do want to see us having a match with no interference from Bianca.

As much motivation both of us have tomorrow, I got to win tomorrow night Maddy because I can and will be pinning you in the ring for the three count, showing Mr D what The Iceman is about in SCW because a change is about to happen, change of me being motivated of bouncing back from a loss to turn this match into a win. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman."