Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Subarashi vs. Cassidy Carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Dynamite Interlude! Sparring against the suicide princess!!!

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Rise to Greatness proved that. I hope you watched, Demon-san. I hope you watched as I took one of your malevolent foot soldiers apart on the biggest stage of them all and freed an innocent Jason Helms from your clutches. I hope it served to show you and those like you that while I may have traded my high-rise in Yokohama for the musty backseat of a used Subaru, I can still slay you with unbridled efficiency. I hope you’re in hiding right now, wondering if you’ve made a mistake by threatening the people here in SCW. I can promise you that you have. 

Even though coming back to this country may have put me off balance, the small familiarities keep me on the ground. The crisp morning air as I’m out doing my meditations. The way the ring bounces under my feet when I move through it. The way the referee’s hand sounds slapping the mat for the third time. Rise to Greatness proved that while I may have become an expert demon hunter, I am also a wrestler. 

That’s what brings me to you, Cassidy Carter. There is no exorcism needed here. You are not filled with a demonic entity, though you are a disciple of the Suicide Queen, meaning you’re still very dangerous. Fighting you is certainly not part of my current mission here in the land of the Supreme. But every good martial artist needs to spar to keep their skills sharp. So at Breakdown, Cassidy, that’s what we shall do.

I know not what your mission here is, Cassidy. But knowing what I do about your previous employer, I’m sure it’s something fairly brutal and mean and just generally unkind. That’s fine, looking around the locker room tells me you fit right in here. I doubt your mission clashes in any way with mine, and if you ever do fall prey to demonic possession, I would help you without prejudice because it’s what I do. But I say we vow to keep our encounter on Breakdown to simply that, and vow to stay out of one another’s way otherwise. Sparring is just that.

Because if you at any point, Cassidy Carter, think you’re apt to try and interfere with my mission in any way, I want you to just roll back the footage from Rise to Greatness and see what happens. My Tachi: Kaiten has put down foes much more deadly than you, but that doesn’t mean I won’t use it on Breakdown. 

I’ll see you there for our sparring session. 

素晴らしい