Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Cid Turner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Portland Oregon

Things hadn’t been going all that well for Christina Zdunich. When it came to singles matches she had her share of wins managing to beat Scarlett Grey and of course Konrad Raab but there was something that really shook her and it came in the form of Holly Adams. After talking with Holly on Twitter Christina had decided to come to SCW. Speaking with her and Maddie was the entire reason that Crystal decided to venture out to a new company but after what went down in the triple threat match featuring Holly, Christina wasn’t so sure if she made the right decision or not but one thing she knew is that she was hurt.

It was this hurt that was causing her not to focus and since that night she couldn’t even be focused enough to win her debut tag team match with Maria Salvatore. We found ourselves in a hotel in Portland Oregon. Crystal can only sigh as she is seated on a bed and she isn’t alone as her secret lover and really close friend Diamond Caldwell as right by her side. The ebony beauty gazes over at Christina and can only offer a sigh in return.

“Yo Christina you feeling okay, is there anything Dat Girl can do for you?!”

Christina just sighs in return as she looks back over to Diamond with a long sigh.

“Not really to be honest… It all honesty just sucks.”

Diamonds nods her head in agreement.

“I know… I can understand that being in a slump can suck but you shouldn’t really be worried about that. You know how to bounce back when it matters and just give it some time… You will be right back into the sway of things and as soon as you are you are going to beat whoever they put in front of you. I know you are one of the best women wrestlers in the world but don’t let shit get to you. You just need to find your motivation and in no time you will be back to business as usual…”

Crystal can only sigh in return as she looks back at her friend.

“It has nothing to do with my career. I know damn well how great I am. You should know that whenever I start in a new company I always have a habit of moving slow but when I finally pick up steam that is when things start to be kicked up to another level. One day I will be the cream of the crop and I will be the woman who will headline shows and sell out arenas. That is simply what I do but lately I find myself not caring. Why should I even give a shit anymore?! The main reason I came to SCW went right down the toilet the moment Holly basically told me she was playing me…”

Christina sighs as she shakes her head in disgust.

“She wasn’t being a friend… I got played… What I initially thought was a friendship was really nothing. I should have known better when Maddie and Holly both decided to ghost me and they stopped replying to any of my tweets. I was made to be the biggest fool and I have nobody but myself to blame for it. I should have caught it. I should have been prepared but I wasn’t and now because I wasn’t Maria had to suffer… I continuously suffer because I am still trying to figure out myself..”

“Well don’t let it get to you..”

“Whatever I don’t even care… I find myself not caring about anything. Win, lose, or draw… none of this really matters… I don’t care if I lose… I won’t care until I figure myself out…”