Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Glory Braddock vs. David Helms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW World Championship

3 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, September 12, 2020
1st of...who knows!  I'm inspired and motivated for this, plus I am really enjoying this story I've been telling.  Hope you enjoy too.  Good luck, Wasley!

https://glorybraddock.blogspot.com/2020/...t-6_7.html
OOC: Here's number one of two for the ppv and I'm a lot happier with this one than I was with my Breakdown stuff this week. Been one of those weeks and was going to request Breakdown off at first but glad I didn't because I needed to write that rp to set up my arc going forward. This one's cd-only and introduces a new NPC thats going to make life interesting for Dave going forward. I'm excited about what's to come in the follow up too, as long as I can write it how it sounds in my head. Hopefully it makes for an enjoyable read. Number 2 will follow on Saturday as I'm going to split my time the next two days between the two rp's I've got to complete. Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Enjoy!

OOC: And here's number two. Hit a good pace today, getting all my cd written for this in one go after finishing my promo last night, and I'm happy with how it came out. Had already written my promo so haven't read Matt's rp as he posted after I was finished the shoot side of things and didn't want to be tempted into making edits. And speaking of the promo, it technically hasn't aired yet, as it's a livestream that he does later tonight, so keep that in mind. This one introduces an old character from around 8 years ago to shake things up a little more and I'm excited about exploring this story going forward, whether I retain or not. CD & shoot on one page now, so no need for extra clicks and I tried to incorporate the feedback Olek gave me after RTG with this, so hopefully it worked. Matt, best of luck bud, a pleasure as always, and enjoy!