Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katie Steward in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Where We Are.."

{The episode starts at the arena where SCW is holding one of their shows from a couple of months back. The action is going on inside of the ring and the live crowd is feeding off the energy and excitement. The scene goes backstage to where the producers are gathered around and watching the show on a monitor. This is where we find TJ Johnson standing in the group. He is dressed up in a nice suit like the other producers. Though unlike the others he doesn’t look as thrilled or impressed by much going on. The match that is happening now finishes up and the erupts in a cheer of approval. A few of the producers smile and congratulate one another on the success. TJ sees it as an opportunity to sling away from the scene.}

{TJ walks down the hallway and takes out his smart phone. He looks through it and finds Katie’s number to send her a message. He notes in it that he misses her and that SCW isn’t the same without her. He looks the message over and feels ok with it. He adds badly to SCW needing her and then hits send.}

{Adam Sharper pokes his head out of the room where the producers are gathered.}

Sharper: Hey TJ, what are you doing? The next match is starting.

TJ Johnson: Cool. I was just checking something online. I’ll be right back.. everything is good.. it’s just not perfect.

{TJ finishes checking his phone and puts it away and heads back to the room to continue the show and the scene fades.}

{The scene opens in the deserts of Southern California. The exact location is undisclosed to government reasons. The shot is just a calm desert scenery until it’s disturbed by the roaring engine of an air force fighter jet flying by. We then change the shot to a film crew on a nearby air force base. Katie Steward’s chair is spotted on the set, but she’s not in it. We find Katie over by one of the fighter jets wearing a flight suit and a pair of aviator sunglasses. Her name patch on her suit is the name of her character that she is playing for the movie. She stands on the ladder looking into the cockpit of the jet.}

Katie Steward: Wow there is a lot going on in here.

Pilot: It’s actually really easy to fly than it looks.

Katie Steward: Cool. You know who would actually love seeing this…

{Katie reaches for her phone in her flight suit, but she doesn’t have it on her while she is on set in case it rings and ruins the shot.}

Katie Steward: Oh, I don’t have my phone. I guess I can send him a video of this, but my dad would love this.

{The director is heard over a bullhorn calling the actors to the set for shooting.}

Katie Steward: That’s me. I got to go. Thanks for letting me check this out.

{The pilot shows a thumbs up to Katie as she climbs down off the ladder. She heads back to the film crew and on her way is joined by her agent who is there with her script.}

Harriet Specter: Are you ready?

Katie Steward: Harriet thank you so much for considering me for this. I can’t believe I got this. With SpaceX and NASA news. People will love a movie of the first female crew to the moon. This could mean my Oscar nomination. Oh my Goddess, I am so ready.

Harriet Specter: I’m glad that you’re excited. I know you can do this.

{Katie smiles at her agent as she looks over her script one last time. She nods her head feeling comfortable that she knows her lines and hands it back to her agent. Katie walks over to her chair where is daughter, Ash is waiting.}

Ash: Hi Katie. You got a message from TJ. He says that he misses you and wishes you were there right now with him.

Katie Steward: Ah that was nice of him. I know how he feels I miss him too, but this could be my biggest movie yet.

Ash: I’m sure he knows. He just misses you.

Katie Steward: (smiling) Of course he does.

{The director’s assistant shows up and gets Katie’s attention to get her on set.}

Katie Steward: I gotta go, just message him back that I’ll see him soon.

{Katie is led off to the set to shoot a scene as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to Katie visiting her sister’s home in Malibu after shooting for the day. Katie sits at the dining room table after finishing the meal her sister made.}

Katie Steward: Thanks Jessica for the dinner.

Jessica: You’re welcome, I don’t mind. It’s good seeing you. Is this going to be more common thing with shooting the movie?

Katie Steward: I don’t know. Maybe. Since I’m not on the road anymore it could be.

Jessica: Great. How’s Gigi?

Katie Steward: I’m not really sure. We haven’t talk in awhile. I think she’s probably doing something with Madison.

{The scene fades out and cuts away to the Goddesses Realm where we see Gigi and Maddy standing on a grassy hill overlooking a castle. Theyare joined by Boy King Barry and his friend who is a girl, Iris. They are still on their quest together.}

Katie Steward: It must be important whatever they’re doing.

Jessica: Well if you hear from her make sure she joins you next time.

{Katie smiles at her sister as she is enjoying her time with her. Jessica goes ahead and picks up some plates and takes them away to the kitchen. Katie gets up and heads into the living room and sits down on the couch. Her brother-in-law sits in his chair and channel surfs seeing what’s on. He turns to SCW Breakdown and Katie realizes what day it is.}

Mike: Did you want to watch?

Katie Steward: No. I’m good. I just forgot it was Wednesday. It feels kinda of weird watching now.

Mike: Are you sure you don’t want to watch?

Katie Steward: No. I’m good.

{He goes ahead and continues flipping through the channels. Katie just sits there. She looks down at her phone she holds in her hand and looks at the message from TJ that Ash told her about earlier. Perhaps Katie does have a heart and that she misses SCW.}

{The scene changes to a few days later back at Katie’s home. Katie goes to open her front door and almost immediately TJ walks in and hugs her tight.}

Katie Steward: Oh ok, TJ. I get it. I missed you too.

{TJ doesn’t let go.}

Katie Steward: That’s enough.

{TJ releases Katie from the hug.}

TJ Johnson: I’m sorry Katie. It’s just been a really hard time trying to get by in SCW without there.

Katie Steward: It’s only been a month.

TJ Johnson: Longest month of the year. Of the year 2020. Do you know what people think of the year 2020? It’s the worst year to date. Honestly I agree with them. Do you know what they have me doing now? I’m helping producing matches. I’m almost want to strangle someone. They have the nerve to say that you’re demanding? That input some of these people have for their matches.

Katie Steward: It’s going to be ok. TJ.

TJ Johnson: Yeah, you’re right. Everything is going to be ok. Because you’re back. We’re back. It’s all good.

Katie Steward: Hold on, TJ. I didn’t say I was back. I got a movie I’m really excited about. I just wanted to see how you were doing. You sounded like you needed to talk.

TJ Johnson: Oh.. yeah a talk. Sure. Its what I needed. I’ve spent the last month in that Goddess-less place.

Katie Steward: Right. Well you don’t have to continue living without faith.

{Katie extends her arms and welcomes TJ into her home as they spent some time together and she helps TJ find his faith again.}

{The scene changes and we speed up to the present. Katie is in her church standing on her altar in front of the camera ready to take her sermon. A couple of OTG banners hang down from the ceiling behind her.}

Katie Steward: These last few months were hard for us all. As painful as it is to admit for SCW. They need Katie Steward. They need Katie Steward, they need faith more than ever. What has happened, Taking Hold of the Flame. Rise to Greatness. It’s the result of not having any faith in one’s life. Even a company’s life. Even harder to admit that I miss SCW. I was a very busy woman in the last few months. I was active. I wasn’t just sitting on my butt and opening an Onlyfans account that everyone is doing. I mean, like I said The Goddess does not judge another woman and what she does. Though it is clear that what people want and need are two different things. It doesn’t have to be though. SCW needs a Goddess. I am that balance. I am what you want.

{Katie bites her lip fighting back laughter.}

Katie Steward: It’s going to be quite satisfying too. Like I have it in my head. I know exactly what’s going to happen. It’s already be written. No matter how much changes. No matter who does what. Nobody is going to beat me from being the greatest. I’m not going to tell you how this movie is going to end. Everyone will end up believing in the Goddess.

{Katie smirks.}

Katie Steward: (laughs)… The One.. True.. Goddess.

{The church organ plays Katie off as she leaves the altar and the scene and episode ends.}