Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katie Steward vs. Holly Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 PM ET WEDNESDAY, September 23, 2020
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Some Info and a Past" 

{The episode starts at the arena where the next SCW’s Breakdown show is going to be held. We see Katie Steward show up to the arena wearing her normal clothes and she is on her phone. She messages TJ as he looks to be running late and she wants to know how long he’s going to be. Katie continues on her way inside the arena without TJ. She steps inside the scene changes again to black and white. Katie wardrobe changes with it as she wearing a nice suit and a fedora. Her faux fox tail hanging over her shoulder.}

{The backstage of the arena looks to be alter too. More dark and steam coming off the pipes that run throughout the arena. Everything looks more like a 1940s boxing event than a present day wrestling show.}

Katie’s Voiceover Narration: I made it to the arena for SCW Breakdown. I had a lot on my mind and I wish TJ was here to share it with, but he must be running late to the show. We were still working the case of Mr D’s missing championship title. If the championship is even missing. Sasha D. said she had taken it to present it to Mr. D personalize, but he believes it’s not the real one. Is there a case here is the question? It is an interesting case to say the least. Mr. D does have a lot of enemies. A lot of people in SCW believe they should be champion. Including myself.

{Katie pauses in the middle of her monologue. Thinking if she is the culprit in all of this. She shakes her not believing that she is. She was gone for a few months. She is also sure she’ll be wrongfully accused somewhere down the line of this case that she’ll have to fight.}

{Katie continues her way into the arena to look into the case some more and find some answer to questions. She knows of the one person who would have the dirt on people in SCW.}

{The scene changes to Katie Steward walking up to Ace Marshall backstage. Ace looking like his shady self dressed like a he’s up to something.}

Ace Marshall: Well hello there, Goddess. I heard that you were back.

Katie Steward: Yup. The rumors were true. You just can’t keep me away from SCW. To the dismay of some people.

Ace Marshall: (nods) Right. So what can I do for you? Anything personal you need. You know I’m always here for you.

Katie Steward: Yes. I know. I was hoping to get some information if you have anything. You always seem to knows what’s happening in SCW.

Ace Marshall: That’s usually true. I know of the gossip that goes on. Most of the time I’m the center of it, but what can I say. I’m a man of action.

Katie Steward: Right… so have you heard about Mr. D’s…

Ace Marshall: Terminal Testicular Cancer, yeah. Really sad.

Katie Steward: No. What? He does? TJ and I were just at his home and he didn’t mention anything.

Ace Marshall: It really doesn’t come as much of a shock. After the syphilis.

{Katie rolls her eyes and nods along with Ace. She gets where he’s going. Maybe the reason Ace knows so much about the happens backstage is that is bullshits his way though most of it.}

Katie Steward: Thanks Ace. I think I got all I need to hear. I’ll just go and see if I can find TJ.

Ace Marshall: Wait. I thought you wanted to know what’s going on? I was just joking about the testicular cancer. You were gone for a few months. You’re not the only returning pretty face to SCW.

Katie Steward: Oh?

Ace Marshall: I think you know Holly Adams well enough to know what she wants and what she’ll love to do.

{Katie looks a bit concern about Ace’s news of Holly Adams’ being back. Ace sneaks away from the scene leaving Katie in her apparent dilemma.}

Katie Steward: I forgotten about Holly Adams. It’s been way too long since I heard her name. A lot of things have changed since then. I’ve changed since then.

{Katie walks around the backstage area trying to find someone else. She looks for TJ, but he still hasn’t shown up yet. She ends up finding Kayta D.}

Katya D.: Hello Katie, I heard you had a talk with my dad the other night. What did he have to say?

Katie Steward: Not much. He was just showing TJ and I where his first SCW Title belt was in his study.

Katya D.: (rolls eyes) Oh that thing. That is all he’s concern about lately. He just need something to do than sit at home. What do you think would be a good hobby for him?

Katie Steward: I don’t know, bird watching? Sure the Canadian Geese flying by would be a good view from his home.

Katya D.: Mhmm that’s not.. a good idea, but it might work.

Katie Steward: Than a mistress. I really have no idea.

Katya D.: Ew.

{TJ finally shows up and finds Katie talking to Katya and he walks over and joins them.}

TJ Johnson: Katie, there you are. I’m sorry I’m late.

Katya D.: Hey TJ.

TJ Johnson: Hi Katya. So Katie, I was looking into some history and I found…

Katya D.: Katie, since I’m in such a good mood. I’ll tell you your match for tonight. So you can go get ready. Enjoy a welcome blast from your past.

{Katya smiles at Katie and TJ as she turns and leaves.}

TJ Johnson: Blast from you past? What does that mean?

Katie Steward: I know what she means. If you want to know you’ll have to go and ask your girlfriend.

{Katie turns and storms off leaving TJ by himself and confused.}

TJ Johnson: Katie? Are we still doing this? I thought we moved on.

{TJ chases after Katie trying to calm her down and figure out what the hell is happening as the scene returns to color and fades.}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Katie Steward: A blast from my past. A pain in my ass. Holly is a very smart woman. She really, really wants to be better than me. She’ll do anything to prove it. Unfortunately for her, that’s exactly what I’m here to do. To make sure that no one is bigger or better than Katie Steward. Everyone has already lost.

Katie Steward: Though that’s not to say facing Holly doesn’t interest me. Like I thought early it’s been a long time since I fought Holly. A lot as changed. I’ve grown as a person. I’m not the same Brat I once was. Though I’m still a Brat. I’m just more mature. Smarter. I learned that I didn’t have to do this all on my own. Working with Robin, Paris, Autumn and Katelyn had been empowering. They’ve made me stronger. So I am doing this for them. I’m going to make my Brats proud. I want them sitting at home and watch as I beat Holly Adams’ butt in the ring and continue my course. Nothing is going to stop me now. I didn’t miss Rise to Greatness. I am rising to greatness every time I step in that ring and inch closer to my goal. It’s already done. Nobody can take this away from me. Nobody can beat me to it. All we have is a bunch of pretenders sitting on my the throne. My throne. A throne that belongs to the OTG of SCW. I don’t dislike Holly. I respect Holly. She’s just like me and it’s not a blonde thing. It’s a Brat thing. If Holly wasn’t that same girl she was a long time ago maybe something more can happen. If she wants to make history I could consider things. Through that’s all dependent on if I’m facing the girl, or the woman. I hope I do face the woman on Breakdown… because Holly is going to be facing the One True Goddess.

{Katie smirks at the camera as it pulls away from her and the scene and the episode end.}
[Image: o8lmmiN.png]

OOC: Good luck Wes! I'm so happy you're back!