Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors & Cookie Dreams vs. Alistaire Allocco & Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Tag League Matches

4 RP limit for tag

Deadline: 12 NOON ET Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Fizz said she needed to go promo only this week. So here it is! Looking forward to the fun that Jon and I can have with these two going forward! Excited for the pairing.

Breakdown 9/30/2020
OOC: We agreed to do a shoot because Alistaire isn't able to RP for the match. Although after knowing the reason for the shoot only we agreed to yesterday was changed to Thursday at the last minute which I got a little mad about, there was still no time to get a CD done by the time the text got through on my phone. Anyway, good luck Jon and JJ.

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Facing against one of the friendliest teams in the tournament youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

"First of, I'm not sure why entirely Alistaire didn't tag me in the match last week against Crystal and Maria, despite their hatred was more on me than it was on him. The match last week did leave me with a question than an answer as to why he didn't tag me into the match so I could give our team the win.

However, it serves them right for ignoring Alistaire throughout the video they did against us. You see, they tried to low blow Alistaire, and where did it get them? Nowhere because when people cheat, they always lose. They took another loss and most likely another excuse they'll make up as to why they lost, and we won because they always do make excuses for their failures.

Alistaire has always had my back since the day I had the SCW title shot. Fact is, he along with Regan Street and Dylan so far in a way are the only wrestlers who have always kicked me up the backside and do things differently. Well from having Dylan as a manager for me, it's working nicely, although I know he might be a good help if I suddenly feel differently let's say about myself.

Moving on, we have the friendliest team on the block, Jordan Majors and Cookie Dreams. Honestly, I can't say much more, and there will be no trash talk because quite frankly, they've said and done nothing wrong to Alistaire or me for that matter, not that I recall anyway. I respect Jordan, finally gone to the good side and see what's right for this sport. I still see a ton of potential in her, and I always had great battles with Jordan in matches we've had. Never cheated and never caused me problems.

I'm sure things are the same with Alistaire and Jordan too. I'm sorry that you had to go through hell and back with Sienna, a woman I've not had a match with yet, funny enough, despite me being around SCW longer than you have. You were mocked, abused on social media from what I heard and being treated like a ragdoll. However, your strength lies what I need to work on, standing up for yourself.

I applaud you on that because it takes a ton of guts to do what you did, standing up for what's right. You're a great wrestler at it too. Alistaire I'm sure would agree with me. You are a great threat on winning this match for your team, that's for sure. Nobody can doubt that ability in you, especially the times you nearly beat Sienna Swann, coming quite close to beating her in that Ironwoman match, one of those matches I would struggle with because my stamina isn't good due to my age which for some reason, people keep bringing up.

Then we have Cookie Dreams, a name I like and gives me a good chuckle. However, as a person, you couldn't meet anyone just as nice as Kelsai as you. You've surprised a lot of us, being the girl who a lot of people mocked and called a joke, but you proved them wrong when you became the TV champion. I got to say; I'm impressed by that as you are also the underdog like Alistaire, and I are.

It's incredible how many people written you off, only to prove them wrong. One superb talent for the future of wrestling and just one thing, I want to have one of your free cookies to eat after the match. I know also I can't overlook Cookie Dreams either and I won't because she can indeed be a threat to winning the match for her team as well.

I'm honoured as is Alistaire to face a bunch of great talent who Alistaire and I know that won't use a low blow to our downstairs to gain an advantage to win. No, this will be a great matchup that will tear the arena floor down, all four of us putting on a show for the fans we always appreciate each time they come to the show and see us wrestle.

They want to see who the better wrestler is and that sadly, despite the chemistry the pair of you have which I won't lie is high won't be the pair of you and it's painful for me to say that and Alistaire would agree as well. Alistaire and I will go out there and do what's best for our team to win this match in a highly competitive match between us. Prepare to be Iceinated by Alistaire and The Iced Rainbow."