Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Chris Cannon & Lucas Knight vs. Gavin Taylor & Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Tag League Matches

4 RP limit for tag

Deadline: 12 NOON ET Wednesday, September 30, 2020
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Little Counselling and a Crusade"

{The episode starts backstage after Katie’s match with Holly Adams’ from the last Breakdown. The scene opens to TJ sitting on some crates backstage. He rubs his cheek still feeling the effects of the monstrous Goddess Punch that Katie had hit him with that ended up costing her the match. TJ looks a bit frustrated with how the match ended and Katie losing her first match since her return. It doesn’t take Katie too long to find him as she walks over and stands behind him. She feels bad about hitting him with her punch.}

Katie Steward: TJ, I’m sorry about hitting you with the Goddess Punch. It was a terrible way of debuting a move. I should’ve told you about it first.

TJ Johnson: Are you?

Katie Steward: Excuse me?

TJ Johnson: Are you sorry? It’s just for the last couple of weeks I’ve been saying that too you for the mind games that Katya is playing with you. Things that aren’t even my fault. Then next thing I know I get hit in the face.

Katie Steward: You’re right and I don’t know a lot about what is happening with SCW right now. I don’t know why Katya is screwing with me, but you got to know what happened was an accident.

{TJ doesn’t answer Katie and he still has his back turned to her. Katie smirks knowing what he’s doing. He clearly learned it from her.}

Katie Steward: Ok I get it. I see what you’re doing. Clearly I’m the bad guy in all of this. I’m the 3rd Brat in the Blondtourage. I clearly let Holly beat me. Unbelievable.

{Katie shakes her head as she is annoyed by how difficult TJ is being with her. This is not how the OTG of SCW thought her return would go.}

Katie Steward: I wanted to come back to SCW because I still had something I needed to do. To cement my legacy and silence everyone on who the best truly is. I was filming a movie that was sure gonna be big. We were trying a bit of noir that I thought would be fun, but no. We’re just at each other throats.

{Katie takes a deep breath and lets it out as she finishes venting her frustrations. Katie is then suddenly attack backstage by a crazed fan who grabs her throwing their arms around her. Katie is locked in the tightest bear hug imaginable. Katie tries to break out of it, but the grip is too strong. Before Katie can call out to TJ for help, the crazed fan speaks up.}

Katelyn Buehler: Katie! Oh My… I missed you so much. I heard that yu came back and I had to see it for myself.

Katie Steward: Katelyn, you’re a bit too tight.

{Katelyn releases Katie and she can breath again.}

Katelyn Buehler: I’m sorry Kate. I just missed you so much. I heard that you went off to Hollywood and I hadn’t heard from you. The girls missed their Auntie.

Katie Steward: I missed them too. I just needed a bit of a break and my agent, she said that it was something I really needed to do. I’m a lot happier now.

{TJ perks his head up and turns and looks at Katie. She knows he’s going to have something to say and she immediately warns him not to in front of Katelyn.}

Katie Steward: Don’t. We’re not going to do this in front of her.

Katelyn Buehler: Is there something going on between you two? Is this about TJ taking theat punch from earlier?

Katie Steward: I apologize for it, but he’s not accepting it. He doesn’t think I mean because I don’t believe his apologize.

Katelyn Buehler: (gasps) What did TJ do? Did he cheat? Was he managing announcing someone else while you were away?

TJ Johnson: Ok now, I’m stepping in here. You’re not going to be gossiping about us to her. She’ll make this all on the dirt sheets and TMZ’s. We don’t know why Katya is messing with Katie’s head and violating my personal space, but it probably has something to do with her concern about Katie putting to rest everyone’s claims on whose the greatest around here.

Katelyn Buehler: Katya is checking out TJ? You can totally get what you want, if Katya gets what she wants? A little man candy…

{Katie looks at Katelyn a bit confused at her suggestion.}

TJ Johnson: Hey, no. Katie I am uncomfortable with this. I’m putting my foot down.

Katie Steward: I didn’t say anything and why would I agree to that? I don’t need to make deals with anyone. I’m not depressed like the rest of the roster. Definitely not like Sienna.

Katelyn Buehler: You were right about her. That fallen angel has fell pretty hard.

TJ Johnson: Yeah well, I know what happens when the two of you get together and come up with something. It’s never good.

Katelyn Buehler: Hey. I feel I should be offended by that comment.

Katie Steward: Well we’re not going to give Katya anything or anyone anything for that matter.

Katelyn Buehler: Well, it sounds like the two of you could use a counselor or something.

Katie Steward: Personal help?

TJ Johnson: We don’t need help. We’re not that serious fighting. We know Katya is screwing with us for some reason and The Goddess Punch was just a miscalculation on Katie’s part.

Katie Steward: My miscalculation? It was my fault?

TJ Johnson: No. It’s not what I meant.

{Katie gets upset with TJ all over again and this time she walks off in disgust with him.}

TJ Johnson: Katie? Come on, can we just be good again?

Katelyn Buehler: You know what you can do to make it up to her.

TJ Johnson: I’m not sleeping with Katya.

{TJ walks away from Katelyn and away from anymore trouble he can get himself into as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Katie Steward sitting on a white couch in a white room. A white coffee table sits in front of her. A plant is in a white colored pot and the room is devoid of color. Katie must’ve visit with a counselor to help with her relationship with TJ that they stumbled into a bit of a problem.}

Katie Steward: I don’t know. I just thought things would be a little easier for me. (laughs) Who am I kidding? I don’t believe that. Things do feel a bit different this time around. Something just doesn’t feel right about SCW. I feel alone now. I don’t have my Brats. Robin spends her time at home with her son and Paris is with her. Autumn has her shop. Katelyn hangs around. TJ is just always there for me and things just feel off somehow. Maybe I should try calling Gigi. I haven’t spoken with her in awhile…

{Katie takes out her phone and makes a quick call to try and get in touch with Gigi. It just goes straight to Gigi’s voice mail. The Goddesses’ realm apparently doesn’t get a reception as Gigi and Maddy are still on their quest.}

Katie Steward: She’s probably busy. She is living her life and I’m happy for her. She’s a good girl. I just kinda of miss her.

{Katie plays with her phone in her hand. She looks down at it and avoid looking up at the counselor in the room.}

Katie Steward: I gotta track her down. The things I have plan for the future of the business that I run. I want her there with me. Maybe that’s why I ‘m hard on TJ. I just miss Gigi. I can’t be alone. Not now. Not with my plans that I have. I’m going to do something that no one has ever done before and everyone is going to share it with me and be apart of it. My family, friends, brats and my enemies. Definitely my enemies. First though I need to make a sincere apology to TJ and know that I was being dumb and jealous. Maybe the Goddess Punch did feel a bit good, but it was the Goddess Punch. It’s going to feel good no matter what. I guess I don’t have to tell you that.

{Katie looks up as the camera pans over to nothing. The window is open and the wind is blowing the white curtains around. Katie just need to pour some of her feelings out and hope the Goddess was listening and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens up back at Katie’s Church of her Lady Goddess. Katie is seen standing on her altar. To big banners hang down from the ceiling with ‘OTG” in big bold letters. The cameras focus in on Katie as she prepares to cut into her promo.}

Katie Steward: The Tag League, or Tag Team League.. I’m not really sure what it’s called, but it has peaked my interested. It is a bit of an interesting challenge and the OTG is not afraid of a challenge. Despite what people say, I’m not. Do I want to win? I don’t know. Apparently I am teamed with Gavin Taylor who I’m not too familiar with. Do I trust him? Should I trust anyone in SCW that’s not my Brat and/or Team Desire? The obvious answer is no. No. I don’t trust Gavin, but at the same time I’m a professional and I got my plans that are set in motion and he isn’t going to derail a thing. Holly Adams last week didn’t derail a thing. Nobody is going to stop Katie Steward on her goals now. So Gavin is a lucky man that is is teamed with the One True Goddess of SCW. Hopefully he doesn’t blow it for himself.

{Katie laughs at her joke as the OTG is amused with herself.}

Katie Steward: Because we are facing Lucas Knight and Chris Cannon and.. beating them in the middle of the ring will forever put a smile on this woman’s face. This is such a huge opportunity for myself. I don’t know where this league is headed. If I’m facing the Knights and Cannon’s of SCW. Who knows where this goes next and against who. The One True Goddess has her message to spread since my return and this tag league is going to help it along like a wildfire. People are going to be tuning into Breakdown to watch as Katie Steward’s crusade campaign through SCW wages on.

Katie Steward: Lucas, Chris, Gavin. I’ll go ahead and include Gavin in this because we’re all important here. The Goddess is putting her faith in a man she doesn’t know to well to challenge two legends… no. Two great men… no. Two really good SCW talents and I mean that. You two are really good, but like I said. This Tag League is now under my campaign. This is the beginning of the end for SCW and any debate anyone wants to make. Gavin, Lucas, Chris, I might be in the ring with you, but let’s not kid ourselves. You three are going to be in the ring with the One True Goddess.

{Katie steps back and walks off the altar and exits the room. The scene and the episode end.}
Joint effort as I had made lunch plans. Cd is from perspective of both Cannon and Lucas respectively. Felt good writing again. Posting this via my phone.

Enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17h9z...obilebasic