Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Vengeance in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, October 6, 2020
OOC: gonna go with something simple for this; save the juicy stuff for real competition lol

Kimberly: One two Kimmy’s coming for you! Three four better lock your door...hey, wait a sec, I’ve heard that rhyme somewhere before. I think I heard it from Bobby. Anywho, the point is that your eyes...or ears, whichever it may be, are not deceiving you. Unless you got wasted on a few too many margaritas. Either way, the fact remains that I am back. The former SCW World Tag Team Champion and former SCW United States Champion has come back to Breakdown.

No, I’m not HAVING a Breakdown I am returning to Breakdown. Big difference. Although I can promise that many poor unsuspecting souls will be broken down by the time I’m finished. Because The Woman Scorned is not coming alone. I’m bringing my sister with me. And before anyone gets too excited, let me say that this has nothing to do with Twin Magic. No, my twin sister Marie won’t be accompanying me this time around. This time I’m bringing someone arguably more dangerous than little old me, and that’s saying something!

So when Breakdown rolls into town be sure to give a warm welcome to my half-sister, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Lady Gambit. The Morning Star. She’s gone by many names. But what’s in a name really? Whatever you wanna call her and whatever you call us, the end results will remain the same.

Devastation.