Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Christy Matthews vs. Andrew Raynes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Christy Matthews vs. Andrew Raynes
SCW Adrenaline Championship

3 RP Limit
Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, September 8, 2018
OOC: in fairness, I had this finished before I left work this morning when I saw the note. I need to have the closure for Andrew to get into new stuff, well face again soon, Alexis!

Where do we go from here?

It hasn't felt like a year had gone by since Andrew had returned to SCW as a new a different man, everyone beginning a new season of SCW after the success of RTG had Andrew firmly in the driver's seat as the Adrenaline champion. It was this time last year where the Adrenaline championship was a travesty of a championship, marred by worthless champions who could neither defend or uphold what being a champion meant. Now, it had become one of the most prestigious championships in SCW, one of the few that has been successfully defended on multiple occasions and hadn’t been passed around like a hot potato. He had one of the rare title defenses at RTG inside the most hellacious structure people had seen in a long time, certainly was heavily destructive given the circumstances. It was the pinnacle of ANdrew’s ascension into greatness as a champion, one that had the title for longer than a month or two going into rise to greatness, he had four successful defenses before going into the Thunderdome against Dylan Howell with the opportunity to evolve one step further.

Now that he did it, what was next?

It was one thing for Andrew to ascend the championship to next level status but now there was much more work to be done. Andrew didn’t want to be the type that was going to sit back and enjoy what he had done, he needed to move forward, to find a new way to keep making the championship relevant because he knew that he would still have people looking to end his reign, to put him down for once in fear of him getting out of control with his attitude.

Truth was, being able to back it up is what made Andrew more dangerous.

Andrew needed to find a way to move forward, to let go of what was left of the past, sure he torched the letter Amy left him, he took the belt she couldn’t defend at RTG and made it relevant again! After he had done all that, leaving the rest in his wake seemed easy but it was a matter of figuring out what he was going to do next.

=====================

IT had been a couple weeks since RTG had come and gone and Andrew had still been dealing with the effects of the Thunderdome, not having quite felt 100% since then, with good reason, Andrew needed to truly put everything behind him and evolve forward. He had taken time to celebrate, to rest and try and heal up after his injuries but was still putting in work as a wrestler over in another company, being able to get back into action a week after the Thunderdome spoke volumes to his work ethic and his desire to be able to back up whatever talk he wanted helped to build his confidence and ego as a bonafide champion. Still, he hadn’t felt complete and hadn’t had a chance to go back and evaluate everything that had gone down over the past year. Coming itno a new season, ANdrew needed to have a new direction, he wasn’t a man coming back and with a purpose, he was a man coming itno the season as a champoin and needed to have the mindset of continuing to defend his belt no matter what the cost was.

First he needed his closure.

He decided he needed to go back home for a few days before he was going to reconnect. He needed to get away from the noise for a bit and deal with the aftermath. Being able to go home before RTG was instrumental in him being prepared for what was to come, the Thunderdome, it changes people and with everything at stake, Andrew needed an outlet to let it all go. ANdrew made the trip alone, he needed to have that time to simply unwind, to take in everything that had happened and have a chance to let things sink in. He, again, had done it, done exactly what he had set out to do and remained Adrenaline Champion.

Though it had been awhile, he felt the need to go see Dr Vanrensberg. While being able to confide in Dustin now was one thing, however going back and see him was the man who was going to truly allow Andrew to close that chapter in his life and drive forward. He had contemplated whether or not to go a visit him again, did he really need to talk to him? Probably not, but given everything that had happened over the past couple of years, he owed it to the doc to let him know how everything turned out.

Andrew gets to the office early in the morning, no sense in wasting the day in the office with everyone else who probably wants to see him. Andrew felt it was better to get it out of the way early and then he could go back and reconnect with Dustin sooner and they could get back to work.

DVR: Andrew! It’s Early, I’m not even open yet.

We said early!

Andrew: Figured it would be easier if I came now then trying to get in later when you’re busy. May I?

He didn’t hesitate

DVR: Of course, Come in!

Andrew walks in, carrying a backpack over his shoulder, the contents were unknown at the time, though we had an idea of what was in it. You could tell ANdrew was still feeling the effects of the Thunderdome, he didn’t walk in normally, bruising was still evident as he walked in, I mean he wasn’t limping and shit but he was walking a little more gingerly than normal. The doc could tell he'd been through alot and his curiosity was starting to eat at him. He hadn't seen Andrew in awhile, having discussed a great deal with Andrew over the past few years, he wasn't sure he would see him again.

DVR: I wasn't expecting to see you, what brings you here?

Andrew: This!

Andrew takes a second before reaching over to his bag and unzipping it, he looks back over at Dr Vanrensberg before he pulls out the actual SCW Adrenaline Championship and places it on the table in front of them. He sits back with a smirk on his face as the Doc just looks over at him and smiles.

DVR: Congratulations! You did it!

Andrew smirks again. DVR wasn’t an idiot, dealing with Andrew’s therapy, he had been keeping his own eye on Andrew and his progression. He had watched him win the Title, seen him evolve from a predator to the prey and maintaining that balance.

Andrew: I did and it was great, it's a little hard to imagine that everything came together within a year of me being back in the ring. I was honestly expecting to have to grind harder and longer before I was going to actually accomplish my goal but everything just came together.

DVR: You’re not the type that’s going to sit back and wait their turn, you always had that drive to go and get it, all you ever needed was your head cleared of all the crap you went through to come out on top.

Andrew sits there a minute and doesn't say anything, VanRensberg looks over at Andrew again before he finally says something.

Andrew: Do you wanna know what the best part of the whole thing was?

DVR: The fact that you vanquished your rival?

Andrew shakes his head.

ANdrew: No, Doc, she was there!

The Doc pauses for a second as he thinks quickly, he didn’t have to waste that much time because he knew who he was referring to.

DVR: You mean Amy?

Andrew: The very same!

DVR Sits back a little bit, taken aback by the fact that Amy was in the same building as he was. PErhaps it was something that he wasn’t expecting but the way Andrew mentioned her, was like it was the cherry on top of the whole thing.

DVR: And how did that make you feel?

Andrew takes a deep breath, she was the whole reason that he made his way back into this business. UNflinching in what had transpired in the past, he had only always looked forward and evolve from the man he once was. The hatred and angry fueling him to be a better man, a more focused and driven man and it all came to a head at RTG.

Andrew: Like this whole thing was meant to happen. I remember how proud she was to be sitting up in that pampered little suite of hers, with her crippled ass leg and her pet dog walking with her. Her having a practical front row seat to witness me conquer those demons I had about her were relevational. I could only imagine her joy when Dylan suplexed me through two tables and was his defining moment in the match. I knew right there and then when i went through that she had jumped for joy, knowing full well she would love nothing more than to see my demise, come up short once again, as I always had before in her eyes, and kick out of that dramatic cover that Dylan was so sure he had.

DVR: And then what!

Andrew: When I kicked out, i felt the life being sucked out of Dylan, Amy and the rest of the god damn universe that wanted nothing more than to see me fail, to see me come up short after all the shit I ran my mouth about. I was able to rise above all their bullshit and keep this belt when it was all said and done. To be able to do that in front of Amy, having her forced to be salty as god damn fuck knowing I did what she couldn’t do, what she failed to do against Hush was a true closure moment for me because I was able to slay a massive demon.

DVR: It was truly an evolutionary step for you. You had talked so many times before about how you would come up short in big matches, most notably that chairs match with DK McCloud which soured your view of the business as a whole. For you to be able to go into Rise to Greatness and come out on top with the championship in tact is a true validation of the work you have put in and the newfound drive you have to succeed in this business.

Andrew: For me, it was basically the equivalent to retaining the World Heavyweight Championship. I took this belt and made it something more valuable, more respected and more highly sought after compared to the other belts.

DVR sits back, seeing Andrew passionately talk about his defense and what it meant to him. Knowing that in front of Amy, retaining this championship was something she would never be able to unsee, having that near front row ticket to the show, being there while everyone applauded her bullshit bravery and hoping for a perfect night was crushed by the reality that people like Andrew and Bree would be able to leap past her while she was forced to sit there, knowing she couldn’t do a damn fucking thing and watch them cruise to victory while she would be forced to eat sweet humble pie and suck on it!

DVR: The real question you need to ask yourself is, what do you do now?

Andrew stopped, his face sort of went blank, this was why he had come here, not just to brag but he needed something from him. After all, the whole reason why he had returned was to take the Adrenaline Championship to the next level, to become something more relevant than it had ever been and at Rise to Greatness, he reached the pinnacle of that quest.

ANdrew: That’s just it, I don’t know what the fuck to do.

DVR smirks.

DVR: Well, you need to understand that the world doesn’t stop because you came out on top at Rise to Greatness, I would assume that you have another challenge lying ahead of you. You need to remember, Andrew, that it’s one thing to make it to the top and defend the belt a few times or at a marquee event, but you need to understand that it doesn’t stop there. You need to continue to give that belt the prestige and recognition it deserves. You will have new challenges and challengers that will want to stop you, to prevent you from continuing to be the man atop the division and company.

He was right, Andrew couldn’t just rest on his laurels of RTG, he needed to continue being the man that he had become, the man who was going to continue defending and retaining his championship because it was his to ride with. He wasn’t about to be someone who just gets to the peak and then just taper off, though his rivals would expect as much. He needed to be refocused, realigned so that he wouldn’t fall prey to losing focus.

Andrew: You’re right, Everything I wanted I have obtained, I would have thought for possibly something greater but I know that I am not done with this title by any means. I do have goals in mind for what I want to do with this belt before I decide I am no longer able to give this belt the respect it deserves, or needs for that matter. I know there will come a time that I will outgrow this and set my sights on other things but for now, between this and my building friendship with Dustin, I think I have enough to handle.

As Andrew is finishing up, there was a knock at the door, VanRensberg’s secretary opens the door slightly seeing both men in there talking, she waits a second to let Andrew finish talking.

Secretary: Dr Vanrensberg, your first appointment is here!

DVR: Well Andrew, I suppose that will have to do for now. I do hope you come by a little more often and say hi.

Andrew: I’ll do my best, my schedule has picked up but this needed to happen at the very least. I’ll do my best to try and come by more often when needed!

Andrew puts the belt back in the bag and throws it over his shoulder. He shakes hands with the doc before he makes his way out of the office. He needed that conversation with him, to be able to truly close the book once and for all and focus on the future. He was no longer a man haunted by the past and now had to look forward to the future.

A future that still has him as the longest reigning active champion in SCW.

No one was going to take it away from him.

======================

[September 8th, 2018]

Andrew and Dustin needed to turn their attention to Apocalypse and the seemingly growing number of targets they were beginning to face. Given that Christy was approaching and Tommy Valentine clearly had some kind of bone to pick with Andrew and Dustin, they needed to make sure that they had a plan going into Sunday night! Andrew wasn’t afraid of everyone coming for them, given that they had the balls to invade another brand on their own accord and stir the pot in a way no one saw coming, the boys knew that they would be hunted at all sides and by all comers.

They relished it.

They didn't give a shit because this is what they had signed up for, they wanted to be men who stirred chaos and would leave a path of destruction in their wake. They did that against resurgence when they faced last week. You think they honestly cared about winning that match? The only person who seemed to give a shit was Tommy because he used that as a motivator to get involved in Andrew’s business against Christy. IN truth, Andrew and Dustin enjoyed the fresh meat they were being given, it sure as fuck beat dealing with that psychopath, Dylan Howell, or some other fucking moron who thought they were somebody. There was also the added wrinkle of Ravyn trying to assert herself into his affairs, like everyone wanting a piece of the pie that Andrew had built and sustained on his own.

This defense against Christy was going to something special for Andrew, it was his first defense out of the hounds of his past, leaving the wake of the Thunderdome behind him, he couldn't just sit back and take in that defense anymore. He had to move on to a new challenge, a new set of obstacles to get in his way and be conquered. Christy was already going into this match thinking she was going to become the four time adrenaline champion. She assumed because she’s been around the block a few times with this belt that it's just gonna come calling her name when it's all said and done.

Andrew was going to make damn sure that won’t happen.

They needed to prepare though because it was becoming obvious that something was going to happen Sunday night to try and fuck with Andrew and his title defense. With Ravyn and Tomy both lurking around taking notice of this match, Andrew was going to have to be on his toes to come away with the belt again. A challenge he was more than willing to accept.

It’s why having Dustin around was so vital, not to help him distract his opponent to win, but it was going to be to ensure that no one fucks with the match itself. Andrew needed Dustin to make sure no one got involved as he continues to do this all on his own.

Dustin: I still don’t see why you couldn’t just enlist Ravyn’s help for this match? If she knows Christy, why not?

IT was clear that Dustin knew very little of the history that Andrew and Ravyn had.

Andrew: Why would I need her help to beat someone she can’t beat herself? Besides, after she needed CHBK to retain her TV title against me back in November. I'm not gonna go looking for help from someone who doesn’t have the balls to beat me straight up, she knew she didn't have a chance against me and I am not going to let some cunt just try and slide into my title reign and think she can take credit for what i have been able to do on my own!

Dustin: Clearly she didn’t remember that.

Andrew: Maybe she did and that's why she thought i might need her help. Just like Christy clearly forgot that I have already beaten her before, so this idea that she thinks she can all of a sudden beat me now is a fucking joke.

Dustin: Yeah, well this time the title is on the line.

Andrew doesn’t look impressed.

Andrew: So? What difference does that make?

Dustin: She’s clearly more motivated to beat you, a match eight hundred months ago doesn’t mean a fucking thing. Don’t forget “She’s doing this for her daughter’s future”

Dustin laughs sliding in his sarcasm, Andrew though wanted nothing of it, remembering how another fucking loser wanted to do it for his kids and we all know how that turned out.

Andrew: Good fucking christ don’t get me started on that shit. Next she’ll be wanting to “Set a good example for her too” Last person who wanted to set a good example for their kids by beating me tried to retire like a bitch after i crushed him. Now? Regan is about to give him a permanent retirement.

Dustin chuckled a little bit, the idea that Dylan had a chance to beat Andrew was laughable but Christy was going to be a different story. She wasn’t unhinged and was just as motivated which would present something much different to Andrew. While she wasn’t focused on coming after the belt, just having a chance to be a four time champion seemed to be motivating enough for Christy. Andrew wasn't too worried though, she wasn’t the first person who fell into this title match and thought they could capitalize on it, Andrew was going to keep proving himself to everyone.

Dustin: What about Tommy?

Andrew: What about that little bitch?

Dustin: Clearly looking to continue meddling in our business, I’ll assume you’ll want me down at ringside?

Andrew didn’t hesitate.

Andrew: Yeah, I’ll need you down there because i know for a fact he’s going to try and get involved. What he should be doing is preparing to console his little boyfriend after Bree gets through classifying his ass all over the ring. Why he wants to remain all fucking butthurt because i bashed Jake with a chair last week or because he thinks he can just come after my belt because Jake was handed a US title shot. “OH you know, better go after her friend’s belt because I wanna have nice shiny things like Jake’s gonna have after Apocalypse” get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Dustin chuckles.

Dustin: Don’t worry, I’ll make sure he doesn't get involved. It’s hilarious how many people are just simply jealous over the fact that you can do what they can’t, Christy and Tommy both think that because they’ve been around a few times that they can just come and do what they want. Poor fuckers, they don’t realize that they are no longer relevant and it's time for us to show them how it's done.

Andrew: That’s just it right? I destroy everyone and the boss wants to try and send old timers after me. Like, she expects me to just give Marie another title shot after she lost to me. Does she forget that Marie had a chance at RTG on the biggest stage to earn a chance to face me again, and she fucking failed, like the pathetic loser that she is. Crying to anyone who would listen about how she should be champion and all this other garbage. If the bitch thought she should be champion, she should have beaten me before it was too late.

He was right though, as much as Marie wanted to cry about not being champion, if she had a chance to take it, she should have. Too many people want to bitch and moan about the chances that slipped through their fingers. Andrew was once like that, now focused on just simply taking what's his and nothing else. He wasn’t going to sit back and cry, he certainly wouldn't piss and moan if he came up short on Sunday but he was going to do everything in his power to prevent that from happening. He didn’t care what it took, it was about continuing his dominance as champion.

After a few moments, the bartender came over to check on the boys.

Bartender: You guys want another drink?

Andrew: Yes ma’am, you can add it to his tab too.

Dustin: Im not paying for these?

Andrew: Uhhhh, who was the one who picked up the tab last week?

Dustin: You did after you made two stupid bets and still got me to join fucking twitter!

Andrew: Yup, so you can pay this week. Besides, I need to save my money so I can donate it to Christy’s daughter’s college fund after i retain this title!

They both share a laugh as the bartender walks away. Having a good friend like Dustin with him certainly made things better. KNowing he has a trusted friend going into this fight, with others looking in around him, was certainly going to be another strong test for the longest active champion SCW has had in awhile. It wasn’t going to be easy by any means but if it wasn't easy, then it wouldn’t be as fun.

======================

People should learn to understand by now that I am a man who backs up all the shit he talks, all the crap I want to run my mouth about is because I am STILL, after everyone fucking doubted me, YOUR longest active reigning champion in this company.

And the good times are going to keep on rolling.

What I am proud to say is that in this business where championships are constantly tossed around and poorly defended, I have and continue to be the one true constant when it comes to being a bona fide champion in SCW. Very few people around here can say that they have held a championship as long as I have, or have made as many defenses as I have during my reign. While people have gone to believe that I have been sitting on my belt or not defending it enough, understand that I have taken on any and all comers when it comes to being the Adrenaline Champion. There hasn’t been a challenge I have backed away from, a man or woman who has wanted to step up and try their best to take this championship away from me. I’ve called out people who have wanted this belt, I have done everything to ensure that no stone is left unturned or any challenger is denied.

It’s not my fault each of these clowns has failed to get the job done.

People have always assumed this championship was something that was easy to obtain. Dylan thought it was easy when he lucked out in a battle royal to win this belt at the end of the year. Gable thought it was a walk in the park to be champion when he cashed in his Trios contract on a worthless excuse for a champion in Dylan Howell. Hell, even a worthless superstar like Bill Barnhart thought he would have an easy road to this championship when he choked out Dylan Howell.

Then they ran into reality, a man who actually gives a shit about this belt and what it represents.

You’re not sick of my cockiness, Christy, you’re downright jealous of it.

Because you know that deep down, even falling into this opportunity, you’re nowhere near the level I am at now or ever will be again.

I bet that stings you deep down because the fact of the matter is, as much as you had a claim to this belt in the past, that’s just it, it’s the past. You thinking that you can just walk into this match thinking that you are worth something against me because you’ve held this belt multiple times doesn’t mean that you’re going to be able to come out of this on top and this belt around your waist.

Your child, like Dylan’s children, is going to need someone new to help pay for their way into college.

It’s amazing how ignorant you can act, Christy, because of the fact that you’ve been here before, that you’ve held this belt at a time when it didn’t matter, when you thought you were making a difference, this championship at the time meant absolutely nothing. Now, in my hands, I have gone and made something out of it, defended it at the pinnacle of our business in a structure that you wouldn’t have the balls to step into because you would rather have the easy way or the next opportunity after I went to hell and back to retain this belt. The ignorance you have to assume that you can just pry this from me, the way I pried this belt from Dylan’s cold dead hands at Rise to Greatness only proves that you haven’t been paying the least bit of attention to me, this belt or anything I have done since I have come back. Most people don’t come back after a two year plus hiatus and have the season that I had this year. No one just comes back, captures the title and holds it like a mother fucking boss for six months without even a glimpse of slowing down.

Yet you think you can just push me aside, Christy, You’re much dumber than you look. Especially when you consider the fact that I’ve already beaten you before, and that was when I was just getting back on my feet here in SCW. You honestly think you’re going to be able to beat me now that I am one of the most dominant Adrenaline champions in this company?

You are better off just having another cat fight with Ravyn, at least you can win that battle because as far as I am concerned, no sooner am I done dispatching you, you two can go right ahead and kill each other. You’re both fucking useless in my eyes. I am not the type of person that needs to go seeking advice on how to beat people how to get their number, which would be useless anyways if you have her so called number in the first place. Why would I go seek advice from someone who can’t even fucking beat you? How stupid would I look being taught how to fail? Dylan was someone who did the same thing, he thought he could beat me too, even went to Toronto to train in the Thunderdome, the match I handpicked, and I went and demolished him inside that structure.

You, need to believe he gave me a run for my money because you need to believe by any means necessary that you have a legit shot to take this title from me.

You’re honestly no different than anyone I have faced; you come in here, into my yard, to take my title because the only thing you are thinking about is what comes with being the champion. You don’t give a shit about actually holding this belt. All you want is the money to give your daughter a future she would otherwise fail in anyways. You don’t truly care about this belt because you have been here before; this is just another title match for you. What was it you said “it’s something that I wouldn’t mind back around my waist” like you think you own this belt. You think I give a damn how long you held it for? You want a medal or something? You want me to be afraid because you held this belt a few times? Please, you thinking that because you’ve held this belt before make you a credible threat to me, you are sadly mistaken.

You don’t understand that though, Christy, because all you think when you look at me is a cocky arrogant fuck who has this title that you now so desperately want and think you can take from me. When you look at me holding this belt like a boss, all you see is who you once were, a dominant champion who now thinks of any way she can get an extra buck to get her daughter through school. You want to make some extra money, go bag some fucking groceries at a supermarket or go to a few wrestling conventions and regale people about how you were once relevant, holding this championship longer than I have been on the roster and watch how people don’t give a fucking shit because you’re a nobody now.

Holding this title belt isn’t about the money for me, making money has never been something I have given a damn about, that’s why being cocky and arrogant has become fun for me, because I don’t have to worry about financial security, kids or any other bullshit motivator that makes you think you are something you are no longer. My motivation is purely behind making this belt relevant and continuing to make it the belt that people want to chase after. Kennedy thought she made the WHC relevant after she beat Giovanni at RTG but beating a man who fluked into the match by winning the Taking hold of the flame battle royal only proved the same thing that Dylan proved when he won his battle royal, that winning a lucky battle royal on any given night doesn’t make you worth having a title or contending for a title because the first chance they had to prove themselves after winning it, when it mattered the fucking most.

They failed

Kennedy thought that after it was all said and done, she was going to just keep moving on as the “sexy flawless champion” and ride her high into the new season but look how that turned out, she was kissed by an iron angel and lost everything in an instant.

I refuse to fall into that category.

I earned my place, I went out there and did everything I said I was going to do. I didn’t care what I needed to do in order to get it done because I am not going to sit back and just let things play out anymore. I went out there and I took what I wanted, I took this belt because I knew it needed the salvation no one else was going to be willing to give it. Giovanni couldn’t do it, Dylan couldn’t do it, Gable couldn’t do it, truth is, no one could do it until I came and gave it the purpose it deserved, the defenses it deserved and I won’t be resting on my laurels just because we’re in the new season and I have moved past my sworn rival. See, Dylan didn’t give me a so called run for my money, Marie didn’t give me a run for my money, that’s the kind of talk that breaks people, like saying “well they came close and nearly beat you” but in the end, they didn’t

Just like you won’t, but I bet you’ll feel good giving me a “run for my money” right?!?!

What a joke.

As much as you think that I need to, I don’t need to get under your skin beforehand; I will be well under your skin when you come to realize just how fucking serious I am in defending this title, that I am without fear or remorse in what it takes to keep this belt. People fail against me because they all have the same mindset that you do, that this is just another mid-card belt that should be around your waist because you think you are relevant. I’ll be under your skin when you come to realize that I am not just some run of the mill champion, some asshole who acts cocky and walks around with the belt over my shoulder because I don’t do anything with it. You’ll come to realize the same thing every other pathetic challenger has come to realize when you step into the ring against me and this belt.

It means more to me than you and your fucking future.

I wouldn’t let a man possessed claim this belt so he could try marrying it again. I wouldn’t let a man of win have it back because he took the easiest road possible to gain this title. I won’t let anyone who’s undeserving come and try and take this from me and that includes you.

Why? Because you’re nothing!

Boast about how you were once something all you want, boast about having a longer track record with this belt more than me but at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter. Whatever you think you have going into this match is going to shrivel up because you clearly have no fucking idea who you are going up against.

You needed me to acquire Ravyn’s help so you can convince yourself that you have a chance against me. As someone who claims she has her number, you would know any and all the advice she would try and provide to try and beat you, and overcome it. You thought by me taking her advice that it would play right into your game plan come Apocalypse but you’re stupid and ignorant enough to actually believe I would seek the help of someone I have little to no respect for. You needed me to take her advice because deep down, you knew it would be the only chance you have of beating me because you have no idea what type of individual I actually am.

I am the storm you never see coming until it is too late.

Make no mistake about it; there has never been a moment in my six months as champion where I have felt threatened to have this taken away from me. Believe all you want that Marie was close enough to beating me but that broken down little crybaby would have easily fallen by the wayside against me because she doesn’t have the balls to be a champion around here, she couldn’t even fucking beat Alexis Quinne for the TV title and you want to believe that she was going to beat me? Please!

I have taken this Adrenaline division and I have given it new life, life you wouldn’t have been able to do on your best day. The only person you care about is yourself and your pathetic little daughter. You think that you’re going to take this from me and give yourself and your daughter a better life? What I am going to give you instead is a slew of medical bills to deal with as I decimate you from pillar to post at Apocalypse because I’ll survive you and your arrogance just like I have survived everyone else.

I love it though, I love the idea that you think you have a chance of beating me at apocalypse. I love that you’re doing this for your daughter’s future so it gives me reason to take it all away from you. You’re not going to beat me on Sunday Christy and I’ll tell you why.

IT’s because I am that fucking good.

I am not just someone who has lucked out in his defenses, I have legit gone the distance and I have beaten everyone who stands in my way. You believe my act is getting old because you’re afraid of being a part of the truth that I have been demonstrating since I became Adrenaline Champion back in March. You’re afraid of being just another footnote in my title reign because you think you can actually hold a candle to me, you can’t.

I warned you and everyone else in that contenders match at Rise to Greatness that you were going to bear witness to one of the greatest Adrenaline champions in SCW’s history and how I walked into that Thunderdome and showed each and every one of you that I was fucking right all along, that all of the talk I spewed from my mouth came with a check that I could easily cash and afford.

We might not be fighting in a Thunderdome, Christy, but you can believe that I am going to walk into this match with that exact same mentality.

When you keep thinking you have me beat, when you think this is going to end happily never after for me, that’s when you’ll be too late to see the storm clouds wrapping around you. When you think you have this match won and the champ on the ropes, that’s when you get thunderstruck. Just when you think you’re an instance away from becoming a four time champion.

I’ll rip it out of your cold dead hands and still be the Adrenaline Champion,

You’ll be left to cling onto the wins of the past; at least you have Ravyn to rebound against after you’re thoroughly embarrassed by me.

That is, if you can survive the storm!

See you Sunday, biatch!