Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Xander Valentine (Berlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW United States Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 3, 2020
OOC: The German translated text is in bold and italics to help Olek while judging the RP and the rest of you what Konrad, his mum and the funeral director are saying in English as obviously, they can't speak any English. Good luck, Adam.

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Fizz wanting to update Konrad on her racing career. Anaheim, California. Wednesday 21st October (Off Camera)

It wasn't a good idea to talk about racing or anything related yesterday because it was Konrad's birthday and wanted it to celebrate it with his kids and Fizz. Today however was as Konrad noticed a couple of trophies Fizz had in their living room the last few days in the living room, on the shelves.

Konrad smiled, although it's a day after he lost a title in another company which he had to quickly put to the back of his mind as it was important for the pair of them to talk while their kids were in bed. Of course, Sebastian was the only one up, but he was in his room, playing video games. Konrad sees a smile on Fizz's face and says this.

Konrad Raab: "Wow, what's with these trophies I've seen on the shelves?"

Fizz Raab: "You can view me as a podium winner now. I crashed in the first Indianapolis race and got fourth in the second race. It's Laguna Seca that I got these two trophies from. I ended up fifth in the third race, but I got third and second in the first two races. I was only two tenths down from being pole position."

Konrad Raab: "I'm so proud of you. I mean wow, I never thought you'd reach to the top that quickly."

Fizz Raab: "Nor did I. Already, they see a bright future in me, and they offered me another deal for twenty twenty-two season. The team said they've never gained a new rider to the series that learns Indianapolis and Laguna Seca tracks so quickly."

Konrad hugged Fizz, being proud of her as he kisses her across her cheek. He pats Fizz around her shoulder as they let go of the hug and she brought the third-place trophy to Konrad and he lifts it, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: "Blimey, that's heavy. I can imagine what the first place trophy was like."

Fizz Raab: "Yes. I feel right at home. I'm gaining a ton of respect from fellow riders that I've never got in wrestling or MMA. I also saw the winner of this year's championship, Callum move up to the Moto 2 ranks in Moto GP next year. It can happen."

Konrad Raab: "Congratulations to Callum for moving up to World Championship level of racing. But now you've learned the majority of the tracks; you should perform better. I still saw you struggle with parts of the bike."

Fizz Raab: "Yeah, set up mostly to fit my needs. I've been copying Toni and Robert's setups to get my bike working. I need to work a lot on that during testing. I also need to understand the differences between hard and soft tyres as well. Like what tracksuits the tyres best cos in the third race, I was dropping like a stone. I was in second, and then I dropped off."

At the same time, it seemed like Fizz was going to be on the podium, but the tyres were an issue. Konrad saw Fizz sighing, shaking her head on how devastated she was. 

Konrad Raab: "I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure that happens to every rider once in a while. I'm sure Toni and Robert have experienced it a few times. Did you feel like you could've won?"

Fizz Raab: "Yes, I did. I was catching rapidly to Callum, but the tyres completely went. The team said I was pushing too hard to catch up with him. It was my mistake than the team. I nearly cried, showed a little frustration."

Konrad Raab: "We all make mistakes, heck I lost the title the other day because I pushed too hard in the gym I think. Also, I made a mistake in the match too. At least you've achieved something rarely new riders do in their first half-season. Getting a podium."

Konrad can only look at the positives for Fizz; it was the part of him being supportive of his wife and being a professional wrestler himself of taking losses, incredibly tough ones on the chin. It certainly was a massive achievement for Fizz to walk away with a couple of trophies behind her back.

Fizz Raab: "You're right. I guess I'm just hurt to be so close to a win and the tyres suddenly drop off. I know you've just lost the title, but look at all the things you've achieved there this year. Nobody expected you to win a title, but you did. Now you focus on Supreme Championship Wrestling and winning the tag belts with Dylan."

Konrad Raab: "I still wish I was going for the tag belts in Germany. Big event coming up and it doesn't look like I will be there. I think the fans of Germany would hate the sight of me not wrestling there."

Fizz Raab: "Don't be silly; of course, you'll be competing there. Who knows what could happen next week. Heck, you could walk to Germany with the tag titles around your waist with Dylan too. I reckon you wait and see what happens. You put way too many expectations on things happening in Germany. I know and understand you want to have a title shot in Germany, but be happy on competing there."

Konrad listened hard to Fizz as she spoke with brutal honestly about Konrad expecting more than he likes, just down to him being a star of Germany and wanting the fans to be happy. Fizz wasn't wrong, however, as Konrad nodded as he went to make tea for himself and Fizz. He came back with cups of tea and sat down next to Fizz and says this.

Konrad Raab: "I didn't notice that in myself, but you're right. I expect too much to want things happening in Germany. Can you blame me though, considering I only compete there once a year?"

Fizz Raab: "Not at all. I want you to relax on the whole thing and take the matches as they come. You might get a title shot there, you never know. For now, focus on winning the tag titles with Dylan and then worry about Germany in two weeks. Let's watch a movie tonight before we head to bed."

Konrad Raab: "I can agree to that, keeping my mind off the title loss I had and you keeping your mind off being so close to winning the third Laguna race. I say we watch The Expendables film tonight because I do feel we rarely get time alone together now with kids and our sporting careers taking off."

Fizz Raab: "I couldn't agree more, we do need more nights alone together, and we certainly need to get that second wedding sorted sooner than later as well. I love you."

Konrad Raab: “I love you too.”

Fizz and Konrad share a kiss on the sofa as Konrad went to their DVD cabinet high on the shelf so their younger kids couldn't reach them due to not age-appropriate. He turns the television on. Konrad places the DVD in the drive and press play for them to watch the film together throughout the night. Two hours later, the movie finished, and they went upstairs to give themselves some loving time together before going straight to sleep for the first time in weeks as a couple.

------------------------------------------------------

Dylan visiting Konrad's mother. Cologne, Germany. Tuesday 3rd November (Off Camera)

It's been a long day of travel for Konrad due to flying straight to Germany from where he wrestled last night. He slept in the private plane he brought years ago to help him with travel plans better than a few years ago when he got stuck in the middle. It was six in the morning he arrived in his home town to start with to meet up with Fizz and Dylan who stayed at Konrad's for the night.

He got a taxi straight to his home, to pick Dylan and Fizz up. It took an hour to get from the airport in Bonn to Cologne city centre before directing the taxi driver to Konrad's apartment. Konrad had always kept the apartment in case of his German travels and visiting his daughters he had from his previous marriage. Taxi Driver got to Konrad's home as he states to him.

Konrad Raab: “Warten Sie eine Sekunde, ich muss meinen Freund und meine Frau erreichen, während wir diese Taxifahrt zum Haus meiner Mutter machen. Ich möchte jedoch, dass Sie den Kofferraum Ihres Autos öffnen, damit ich meine Sachen ins Haus bringen kann.”

Wait one second; I need to get hold of my friend and my wife as we'll take this taxi ride to my mum's house. However, I want you to undo the boot of your car so that I can take my things in the house.

The taxi driver does just that as Konrad got his bags out of the car and took them in the house as Dylan and Fizz get in the taxi as they were all ready to go. Fizz got Konrad's apartment keys and closed the door behind her to get in the car as Fizz and Konrad kissed in the car in the back. Dylan goes at the front, and they drive off. 

All three managed to get there in a few minutes as they all got out, including Konrad himself. Taxi driver drives off as they stand outside of Konrad's mother's house as they walk up to the door, but before he presses the bell, Konrad looks at Dylan and says this.

Konrad Raab: "My mum doesn't understand English so I'll translate everything she says, along with you as well."

Dylan Howell: "How do you say mum in German?"

Konrad Raab: "Mama."

Dylan winked and points at Konrad as after the brief chat they had, Konrad can now ring the doorbell. It took a while for his mother to answer the door as she manages to, and the first thing she does is hugging her son.

Ingrid Raab (Konrad's mum): “Hallo Konrad.”

Konrad Raab: “Hallo mama. Wie Geht's?”

Hello mum, how are you?

Ingrid Raab: “Gut danke, dir?

Good, thank you, yourself?”

Konrad Raab: “Gut danke.”

Good, thank you.”

Ingrid Raab: “Bitte komm herein.”

Konrad nods as he enters the house, although Fizz and Dylan weren't sure and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “She said you both can come in.”

Dylan Howell: “Hello, mama.”

Ingrid got confused on what Dylan said as Konrad chuckled, wondering why Dylan said mama and she says this in German.

Ingrid Raab: “Was?”

What?

Konrad Raab: “Oh, hör nicht auf ihn, er ist verrückt.”

Oh, don't listen to him, he's crazy.

It was apparent that Ingrid did get the joke in the end, although it was an honour that she was called mum by another person in the house as she then hugged Fizz and kissed her cheek and states this.

Ingrid Raab: “Hallo Fizz.”

Fizz Raab: “Hallo, Ingrid.”

Ingrid Raab: “Wie Geht's?”

Fizz Raab: “Gut danke.”

Ingrid was surprised as last time she saw Fizz; it was years ago where she couldn't speak a word of Germany, and she pats Konrad's shoulder, for teaching Fizz a little bit of German. Dylan was another cattle altogether as she hadn't seen Dylan before, although Ingrid knew Konrad was a professional wrestler and she says this to Konrad while sitting on the sofa.

Ingrid Raab: “Es tut mir leid, aber wer ist dieser junge Mann?”

I'm sorry, but who's this young man?

Konrad Raab: “Dies ist Dylan Howell, mein Manager und mein Tag-Team-Partner für ein Tag-Turnier.”

This is Dylan Howell, my manager and my tag team partner for a tag tournament.

Ingrid Raab: “Hallo, Dylan. Ich bin Ingrid.”

Hello Dylan. I'm Ingrid."

Dylan Howell: "Nice to meet you, Mama."

Although it was nice for Konrad to come and visit his mum after translating what Dylan said as it has been a few years since the last time he popped over for a visit, it still left her questions than answers as it was nice for her to see Fizz again as it's been too long she last saw her. She asks a question to her son.

Ingrid Raab: “Es ist schön dich zu sehen, Konrad, Fizz und Dylan, aber gibt es einen Grund, warum ihr drei beschlossen habt, mich heute zu besuchen?”

It's nice to see you Konrad, Fizz and Dylan, but is there any reason why you three decided to come and see me today?

Konrad turned to Fizz and Dylan as they look lost on what Ingrid was talking about and he says this to help them to understand.

Konrad Raab: "She said it's nice for us three to be here and why we decided to visit her today. I will answer as to why."

Dylan Howell: "Because Konrad's wrestling here tomorrow night."

But the problem with Dylan answering was Ingrid had no idea what Dylan said, looking very lost due to her not knowing a single word of English. Konrad nodded as he responds in German to his mother.

Konrad Raab: “Sagte Dylan und es ist wahr, weil ich tatsächlich morgen Abend hier ringe, aber in Berlin. Ich habe ein Titelmatch in den USA gegen Xander Valentine.”

Dylan said, and it's true because I'm indeed wrestling here tomorrow night but in Berlin. I have a United States title match against Xander Valentine.

Konrad repeated what he said to Fizz and Dylan on what he said to Ingrid in English and both of them nod and Fizz says this.

Fizz Raab: "Yeah, a massive surprise when he told me on the phone last night. Told you it'd lead to something great, didn't I?"

Dylan Howell: "That Xander Valentine deserves a punch or two from me."

Konrad Raab: "You aren't doing anything tomorrow night, Dylan, unless you have to defend yourself."

As usual, Konrad translated everything in German to Ingrid to help her understand what they were discussing. Ingrid nods, agreeing what Konrad said to Dylan and Fizz did as well as Ingrid speaks to her son mostly, but also to Fizz and Dylan when they fully understand.

Ingrid Raab: “Wow, als du das letzte Mal hierher gekommen bist, um zu ringen, hast du dich für den TV-Titel entschieden. Jetzt streben Sie den Titel in den USA an. Was für ein gewaltiger Schritt. Was ist mit den anderen Jungs passiert, mit denen du rumgehangen hast?”

Wow, last time you came to wrestle here, you went for the TV title. Now you're going for the United States title. What a massive step. What happened to those other guys you used to hang around with?

Konrad Raab: “Oh, diese Adrenalinrausch Jungs? Sie gingen, weil sie andere Dinge tun wollten. Es geht ihnen gut, aber ich habe jetzt Dylan.

Oh, those Adrenaline Rush guys? They left because they wanted to do other things. They are fine, but I have Dylan now.

Dylan Howell: "What you talking about now?"

Konrad Raab: "Oh, that she's amazed on the massive step I've taken to go from TV title to US title. Also asking where Adrenaline Rush guys were and told her that they've left the business and that I have you now."

Fizz Raab: "Dylan's doing a great job. Winning more matches because of him."

Dylan Howell: "Konrad's a bit of a mad man at times, but he's a great company to be around."

Konrad turns to his mother and translates everything Fizz, and Dylan said to her and himself. Konrad hugs his mum again as it's been a few years they last saw each other and Ingrid couldn't travel abroad anymore due to her age, but certainly was thankful for her son to come over and she places her hand across her mouth and says this.

Ingrid Raab: “Es tut mir leid, aber möchte einer von euch drei etwas zu trinken? Ich habe Tee, Kaffee, Cola oder Wasser.

Konrad Raab: “Ich habe bitte Wasser.”

I have water, please.

Konrad turns to Fizz and Dylan and says this to the pair of them.

Konrad Raab: "She asked if you both want anything to drink from tea, coffee, coke or water."

Fizz Raab: "I have coffee with no sugar."

Dylan Howell: "I take a can of coke."

Konrad translates the drinks they wanted, and she nods as she got up and went in the kitchen, along with Konrad going in there to help out and gets a can of coke out of the fridge and gives it to Dylan and then gets a glass out of the cupboard and pours water in the glass. He takes it to where he's sitting before going back in and helps his mother serve coffee for Fizz. As drinks were served and Ingrid got herself tea. They sat back down, and Ingrid says this to Konrad.

Ingrid Raab: “Wer ist dieser Xander Valentine Wrestler, dem du gegenüber stehst, außer dass er ein US-Champion ist?”

Who's this Xander Valentine wrestler you're facing apart from him being a United States Champion?

Dylan Howell: "A horrible human being who aims to hurt people all the time. Someone who needs a punch."

Konrad translates what Dylan said, and after the translation, she gasps, getting worried about her son's safety. Ingrid shakes her head, and Fizz nods her head, understanding that she also has the same worries for her husband and says this.

Fizz Raab: "I fully understand Ingrid. I have the same worries as well, but Konrad will be fine and able to protect himself."

Konrad once again translates everything Fizz said, and she nods before responding to Fizz and especially to her son.

Ingrid Raab: “Ich mache mir immer Sorgen, dass du verletzt wirst. Solltest du mit vierundfünfzig Jahren ringen? Ich sage nein, aber ich hoffe, dass es Ihnen im Ring gegen diesen Verrückten gut geht.

I'm always worried about you getting hurt. Should you be wrestling at fifty-four years old? I say no, but I hope you will be alright in the ring against this mad man.

Konrad Raab: “Ich mag Wrestling wegen der Fans und ich habe mich nie besser in Form gefühlt als zu Beginn vor Jahren. Ich habe immer noch das Gefühl, das Zeug zum Champion zu haben, und niemand kann mich vom Wrestling abhalten, bis ich nicht mehr ringen kann. Ich bin zuversichtlich und würde mich freuen, wenn Sie mir beim Titelgewinn zuschauen könnten. Ich habe dir ein Ticket besorgt, damit du mich beim Titelgewinn unterstützen kannst.”

I enjoy wrestling because of the fans, and I never felt better in shape to wrestle than when I started years ago. I still feel I have what it takes to be champion and nobody can stop me from wrestling until I can't wrestle anymore. I feel confident, and I would be happy if you could come and watch me win the title. I got you a ticket so you can support me winning the title.

Of course, Konrad translates, although he did have doubts of being able to pull off the win against Xander every single day due to the nature of his violent nature of wrestling. Dylan then goes to say this.

Dylan Howell: "Don't worry, mama. Konrad will be in shape, and I'll make sure he'll prepare the best he can for the match. He knows it means the world to him to go out there and beat Xander for the title. It's what he wants to do."

Fizz Raab: "I agree. Konrad can win the title Ingrid because he's confident and has a never quit attitude in him. Yes, he expects way too much on himself when it comes to wrestling in front of his home fans, but who am I to stop him when I'm a racer myself?"

That's the one thing Ingrid didn't know about Fizz was her being a motorcycle racer. As Konrad explains what has been said in German and Ingrid nods at all three of them and understood where they were coming from and she responds to Konrad's question.

Ingrid Raab: “Natürlich werde ich Sie immer unterstützen, was auch immer Sie tun. In diesem Fall der US-Champion. Ich habe immer Vertrauen in dich, um das Match zu gewinnen. Ich mache meine Sachen fertig und wir gehen nach Berlin, war es morgen?”

Of course, I will always support you whatever you do. In this case, being the US champion. I always have faith in you to win the match. I get my stuff ready, and we'll go to Berlin, was it tomorrow we're going?

Konrad Raab: “Ja, wir fahren nach Berlin. Wir nehmen morgen früh mein Privatflugzeug zusammen mit Fizz und Dylan vom Bonner Flughafen zum Berliner Hauptflughafen und übernachten in einem Hotel, bevor wir in die Arena gehen. Sie und Fizz werden nebeneinander sein und mich dabei unterstützen, Xander zu besiegen, um den US-Titel zu gewinnen.”

Yes, we are going to Berlin. We're taking my private plane along with Fizz and Dylan as well from Bonn airport tomorrow morning to Berlin main airport and stay in a hotel for the night before going to the arena. You and Fizz will be next to each other, supporting me to defeat Xander to win the US title."

Fizz Raab: "We'll go back to Konrad's place now, and we pick you up at seven in the morning to let you get ready and give you time to prepare for the travel.

Konrad translated what Fizz said, and she nods to respond to her as they finished the drinks they got. Fizz, Dylan and Konrad got up, and as they were about to leave, all three received a hug from Ingrid. Konrad and Fizz receive a kiss from Ingrid, and she says this.

Ingrid Raab: “Tschuss, bis morgen.”

Fizz Raab: “Tschuss Ingrid.”

Konrad Raab: “Tschuss, mama. Ich liebe dich.

Bye, mum. I love you.

Ingrid Raab: “Ich liebe dich auch.”

I love you too.

Fizz Raab: "Oh, she said goodbye and see you tomorrow."

Dylan Howell: "Bye, and I love you, mama."

Konrad covered his mouth with a giggle under his breathe as Ingrid smiles and waves as she only got the word bye and all three of them leave the house and walk a few minutes back to Konrad's home as he took his bags upstairs and only took out clothes he's wearing tomorrow. After they had dinner together, leaving Konrad to cook a traditional German meal of schnitzel, chips and peas, although Konrad had vegetarian schnitzel with potatoes and peas. After they had their movie night together with Dylan, making funny faces. They went upstairs to their bedroom with Dylan in the guest room. As Fizz closes the door, she admits something about Dylan with Konrad.

Fizz Raab: "Dylan's crazy, isn't he?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, but he's a good guy."

Fizz Raab: "Oh, he is, for sure. Makes me laugh a lot. Told me about him and Regan being family related."

Konrad Raab: "Half-sister Regan is to him. I hope I can build bridges with her one of these days to strengthen the relationship between Dylan and me. He's been fine, hasn't he?"

Fizz Raab: "Yes, of course, he has. I think you need some sleep future US champion."

Konrad Raab: "I do, but I need to do a video for the match. Very important, I do in my office before we go tomorrow. Dylan has a plan tomorrow to sort out and needs me cos he doesn't speak a word of German."

Fizz Raab: "That's fine. Go and do that and then come back here to sleep."

Konrad hugged Fizz and kisses her before he goes in his office room and does a few bits and bobs of computer stuff before going on youtube and promoting his match which took longer than it usually would. After he's done that, he closes the computer down, going in the bathroom to wipe the sweat off his face due to the anger Konrad felt in the video he did. He went back to sleep afterwards.

------------------------------------------------

This is my night of being the United States Champion tonight in front of my home fans youtube.com shoot (On Camera)

"I feel like an absolute fool to be disappointed to not having a tag title defence against Selena and Regan in Germany. But as you all know, of course, I'm ecstatic as hell to come to Germany with a title defence on my back and most importantly, this being the main event too, something I've never had once in my career. It's been a long damn time I've had a US title opportunity coming at me like this. I still want a title shot at a PPV, that will likely be my goal next year. But I think even headlining a title match in Germany is far better than wrestling for a belt on a PPV. Especially against the monster of Xander Valentine.

Xander has been a dominant force since he came in SCW, beating everyone around him, even nearly putting Selena Frost on the shelf in the US title match. I can't deny the amount of talent and killer instinct Xander has, and that's the strength he has in this match and something well, I need to work on desperately.

Bet you never expected me to stop you from ultimately putting Selena on the shelf again as I did last week, hey? Of course, I was going to save Selena from severe damage because that's what doing a good deed does. Plus I needed in my mind to save her from gaining her trust because I thought I lost it with her, I would've done the same with Regan Street as well because I believe in doing the right thing. Maybe one of these days, you should try it because I said this last year and I'll repeat it. 

You're afraid of helping people, and most importantly, you're scared of social interactions. You also fear of being liked and doing something for a good deed Why you have this fear you're trying to hide, I don't know, but unlike you, I'm confronting my fears of forcing myself to do the one thing I hate and fear about myself, using my anger.

Yes, as I said before, I may have held back multiple times with my anger, but I haven't needed to use it, not until now where my anger for this match will be for a good valid reason. Do I respect you for your achievements as a wrestler? Of course, I do, but as a person? No, because you've never done anything good for Supreme Championship Wrestling or anyone. You're too selfish to help others. All you give a damn about is yourself.

Also, why do you intend on hurting Selena and Regan so much? Sure they are worthy opponents to face against, but you forgot about all the other wrestlers who want to get their hands on you, especially me. I want to get my hands on you because you are a cause of danger, and you want to hurt others to make them suffer from injuries.

You have no idea how capable I am of hurting you in the ring. I need to because sure, you've had a ton of experience in the ring, but the difference of me wrestling you for the title is not just the motivation I have which is always so high when I wrestle in Germany, but also comes down to my age. You still have twenty years ahead of you as I said to Regan and Selena last week to win titles time and time again in SCW. I don't. My time is restricted, and the tag match made me realise I need to do something about it.

I didn't appreciate you ruining the chance for Dylan and me to win the tag titles with your interference last week. I'd rather been pinned to lose than losing with a disqualification. That's unacceptable. It makes me want to hurt you even more for the stunt you did.

You may think I'm not an aggressive or someone who can't hurt wrestlers. I assure you I can as Regan and Selena experienced last year I want to put to the back of my mind, but I haven't needed to use it, not until now. I want nothing more than to prove everybody wrong that The Iced Rainbow can still go at the age he's at and yet most importantly, wrestling in front of the home fans still being able to take a monster down to his knees, beating the living crap out of you until you can't stand.

Oh yes, I've not said those words for a year. Still, the reality is I can't play nice towards you, no you'd destroy me, but sorry Xander, but I will push you to your limits, I will place you against the turnbuckle to make sure you don't move an inch of me beating the holy hell out of you because that's how bad I want to win a title. I want you and everyone in the US title division to remember me twenty years from now that this underdog and the most fan favourite wrestler in this country that I was able to overcome all the odds stacked against me. I was able to be a US champion not only in SCW but in Germany as well.

You got everything to lose Xander; you got to be aware of how capable I am of knocking you off your throne because if you continue to ignore me, it will cost you the match. After all, I certainly do feel you're a threat as I always view my opponents, but you will see them once in a lifetime opportunity to see the most aggressive Iced Rainbow you've seen all year round.

Also, it's to put on a show for the fans who deserve to see me putting everything on the line for this match putting my whole body and soul in this match. I will be this aggressive guy to walk away from here as the new United States champion. I will leave the fans to scream on their feet and show them that I'm all about business and if I have to hurt you with pure violence to survive, I will not hesitate to do so.

I'm so confident of beating you to become the United States champion that it will be impossible to knock my confidence down. I ignore the wrestlers and everyone else who doubts me of me being dead in this match because I assure you, Dylan also wants to get his hands on you, but I told him to stay backstage and let me tackle the threat. I want to beat you with my own hands by myself, showing this icy heart that nothing can break me. Not now, not ever when I aim to win in front of my home fans by pinning or submitting you in the middle of the ring. 

See my anger through my eyes, Xander? See how desperate I am to win the United States title from you? The fans will tear the roof off when I knock you down to your back and pin you for the drei count like this, Eins, Zwei drei in the middle of the ring or make you tap out. I want the title more than ever before and the reign of The Iced Rainbow begins tomorrow night in Berlin. Bereiten Sie sich darauf vor, von Der vereiste Regenbogen und Ihrem neuen US-Champion vereist zu werden. What that means in English, of course, is the saying going like this, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow and your new United States Champion."

-----------------------------------------------

What's Dylan's plan for tonight? Berlin, Germany. Wednesday 4th November (Off Camera)

After the day of Konrad's arrival to Germany, as he walks on the streets of Berlin, he's already been bombarded by a lot of fans, trying to stop him from going anywhere. He was well known long before he was a professional wrestler. Dylan was confused; primarily, he wasn't used to that much attention in his home country a few weeks ago. It was an undoubtedly usual amount of attention Konrad got in Berlin, more than anywhere else in the world, well except Cologne which he dreams Supreme Championship Wrestling would go to one day.

Dylan Howell: "Damn, are fans over here this nutty and crazy, being over you like this?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, because I was famous here long before I became a professional wrestler. I was a TV show host, and I led Germany to win a singing contest years ago."

Dylan Howell: "Come on, man, we got to go to this place."

Still, Konrad had no idea what Dylan's plans are for what he needed Konrad for, due to a lack of English the town had. However, some shop owners can speak English, but very far few in-between as Konrad had to have security guards with him to keep them moving and away from the fans bombarding him. Dylan stops to look through the window and says this.

Dylan Howell: "This is where we need to go."

Konrad Raab: "Are you serious?"

Dylan Howell: "Of course, silly."

Dylan pulls Konrad away from the window and walks right in the funeral directors in the city centre of Berlin. They were waiting to be seen at the tills as the man in the funeral directors addressed them.

Funeral Director: “Hallo Herr, kann ich Ihnen beiden heute helfen?”

Hello gentleman, can I help you both today?

Dylan Howell: "We need a twenty feet coffin."

Funeral Director: "Was?"

What?

Konrad Raab: “Ja, wir brauchen deine Hilfe. Gibt es eine Chance, dass wir heute einen 20-Fuß-Sarg kaufen können?”

Yes, we need your help. Is there a chance we can buy a twenty-foot coffin today

Funeral Director: “Was? Wir verkaufen hier keine 20-Fuß-Särge.”

Excuse me? We don't sell twenty feet coffins here.

Konrad translates what Funeral Director said to Dylan to help him understand as he makes a response to it.

Dylan Howell: "You certainly do, look at that one there; it's the perfect size to put this horrible monster in."

Again the funeral director looked lost as; obviously, there wasn't anyone who worked in the shop who spoke a word of English, but he saw the finger-pointing from Konrad who thought was crazy. Still, Konrad went along with it as he translates what Dylan said along with Konrad in response to this.

Konrad Raab: “Kümmere dich nicht um ihn, er ist verrückt.”

Don't mind him; he's crazy.

Funeral Director: “Ach so. Der, auf den der Mann zeigt, ist ungefähr dreißig Meter groß. Bist du sicher, dass du das willst?

I see. The one, the man, is pointing at is about twenty feet. You sure you want this one? 

Konrad translates to Dylan what was said and then suddenly, says this.

Dylan Howell: "Of course we do because Konrad is going to destroy Xander and put him deep in the coffin."

Konrad shook his head, knowing it wasn't ideal for sinking to that level of putting someone down, but in a way, Dylan made a point that Konrad had to be different, despite the video he did overnight that did make him angry. Konrad translated what Dylan said once again, and the funeral director widens his eyes and says this.

Funeral Director: “Sicherlich kann dieser Mann es nicht ernst meinen, dass Sie heute Abend Xander im Ring getötet haben.

Surely, this man can't be serious of you killing Xander in the ring tonight.

Konrad Raab: “Nein, aber ich muss ihn heftiger als gewöhnlich schlagen, um den Titel zu gewinnen.”

No, but I have to beat him more violently than usual to win the title.

Dylan Howell: "Then I'll put him in this coffin. We need this sized coffin in the Mercedes-Benz Arena tonight. He deserves to be put in one after he beat on my sister and my sister's friend last week."

Konrad chuckles on how crazy this idea was, but he sighs, not understanding why Dylan would do this, but he couldn't stop him from being this guy who's just an entertainer. It's partly another reason why Konrad had Dylan as his manager because Konrad was deemed too serious at times. The Funeral Director had a chuckle himself, after getting the joke Konrad told the funeral director.

Funeral Director: “Okay, lass uns gehen und es dir ansehen.”

Alright, let's go and check it out.

Konrad flicks his hand for Dylan to come. After all, it was his idea for placing Xander in a coffin. Dylan points at it and already, pulls a handful of euros out of his pocket.

Funeral Director: "Also wollen Sie Diese 20 Fuß Sarg Herren?"

So you want this twenty feet coffin sirs?

Konrad Raab: "Ja bitte."

Yes, please.

Funeral Director: “Das sind zwanzighundert Euro für diesen Sarg. Das sind zwanzighundert Euro für diesen Sarg. Wir werden es heute Abend in die Mercedes-Benz Arena schicken.”

That will be twenty hundred euros for this coffin. We will send it to the Mercedes-Benz Arena tonight.

Dylan Howell: "I'm paying, whatever, the amount the funeral director said for the coffin."

Konrad Raab: "He said twenty hundred euros."

Dylan Howell: "Fine with me."

Konrad shook his head, not wanting to stop this level, but at the same time, he rolled with it as he couldn't stop Dylan from doing what he had to do. Dylan pulled a ton of money out of his pocket and pays the man with Konrad giving them the address and says this.

Funeral Director: “Danke Schon. Tschuss."

Thank you very much. Bye.

Konrad Raab: “Bitte Schon. Tschuss.”

You're welcome. Bye.

Dylan walked out with a smile on his face as the security guards led Konrad and Dylan away from them and he looks at Konrad and sees his nerves for the match already, despite the video he did last night and says this.

Dylan Howell: "What's wrong? You got a crazy bunch of fans behind you tonight."

Konrad Raab: "Its nerves for this match."

Dylan Howell: "You'll be fine. However, I do need to tell you; you need to be fucking crazy to beat the shit out of Xander tonight to win that US title. You have to go into a psycho mode which I haven't seen from you."

Konrad Raab: "I know I have to be crazy and an angry guy in the match. It still doesn't mean I like to be a crazed angry dog. It scares me each time I get angry and feeling bad; I hurt someone."

Dylan Howell: "It's a way of defending yourself, and you have to against this monster. You can be just of a nutcase as I am. We all seen it, no matter how much you want to bury the past and no matter how much it scares you. We all have to confront our fears."

Dylan was right in this case as they walk back to the hotel, Konrad did need to get angry, no matter how painful it was for him to do so, despite the angry video he did last night. He doesn't like it, despite having anger problems that still hunt him to this day.

Konrad Raab: "I can't deny your right. I do need to be nutty to put him down. I did say to the funeral director that I need to be more violent than usual against him. He deserves it after the way he was going to hurt Selena and Regan. I hope they trust me now. I plan to build a bridge between Regan and me so we can bury the past and move forward."

Dylan Howell: "I wouldn't worry about that. I'm saying this because you needed this advice and no matter how much you hate and fear your anger, it's something you got to do. Exploit everything Xander gives you tonight."

Konrad Raab: "I will. If it helps, I've been training in the gym every single day for this match, almost doubled than usual. I will walk from here as the new US champion because the one thing that's keeping me going is the fans. I can't let them down, and that's where the nerves are mostly."

Dylan Howell: "They love you. Sure, you lost the TV title match last time you had a title match, but that was before you had me as your manager. You have gotten a lot better in the ring now, and I have faith you can beat him."

Konrad nodded as they only reached the hotel, and they went upstairs to their rooms to chill for a bit with Fizz placing all of her arms around him. Kissing and hugging him non stop. They got on the bed and relaxed for a bit. A few hours later, Konrad got up and got his things as he knocked on the doors of Dylan and his mother's hotel room doors as Konrad helps his mum walk out the door and go in the lift to walk to the arena. 

Fizz then assists Ingrid to the sitting area and sits next to her, while Dylan and Konrad go to a locker room that was specially designed for Konrad tonight. Konrad had a particular locker room because he was being the main event of the Berlin show tonight and got settled in the locker room before doing warm up inside of his locker room before the show starts.