Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Vengeance vs. Jay Gold & Kelsai Adamson-Mason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP limit for Tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 24, 2020
==========
November 11th, 2020
London, England
Off Camera
==========

SCW Breakdown just concluded from the O2 Arena in London, England.  In what was viewed as a surprise to almost everyone at the arena, Kimberly Williams and Jessica Lasiewicz intervened in the aftermath of the Owen Cruze and Blake Mason match.  Why would they get involved in this?  It’s simple and it should not surprise anyone at all who knows Jessica Lasiewicz; it was simply the right thing to do.  The Wonderland, along with Sienna Swann, had invaded and was attacking Blake and Owen.  It would have been too easy just to sit idly by and do nothing but that’s just not Jessica’s style.  The Wonderland had already targeted them once, specifically Kimberly Williams, by sabotaging the stage causing Kimberly to fall through.  They were not going to let this group get away without a receipt of some sort.  And they were not going to stand by and watch them cause chaos and run roughshod over Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Have the battle lines now been drawn?  Perhaps they have, and if this is the war that they must fight in then so be it.  Jessica has engaged in wars such as this before in her professional career.  She was raised with a strong sense of right and wrong, she is not one to back away from fighting for justice and righteousness.  This is, after all, why she calls herself The Archangel.  So if The Wonderland wants to continue spreading their brand of chaos then they will have Jessica and Kimberly to deal with; they will have Vengeance to deal with.

Right now Jessica finds herself alone, isolated just outside the arena awaiting on her half-sister, “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams to bring the rental car around.  Jessica finds solace and peace in her current isolation.  It gives her time to ponder about what comes next for this experiment known as Vengeance.

Yes, this is still considered an experiment by Jessica Lasiewicz.  While she and Kimberly may be half-sisters, deep down she still has an issue of trust that is festering.  They share the same mother, former SCW World Tag Team Champion and former SCW Television Champion Angelica Jones.  Family in and of itself has always been important and valued above all else within the Jones family but Jessica cannot bring herself to fully trust Kimberly.  It was Williams who, during her darker more troubled times, caused lots of trouble for the Jones family, going as far as to kidnap Marie Jones, Kim’s identical twin and Jessica’s other half-sister.

Yet it is Marie herself who first accepted Kimberly back into the family with open arms.  Marie herself was the one who worked with Kimberly and brought her out of her dark times.  If Marie can trust her, why can’t Jessica?

Suddenly all thoughts cease before The Archangel can event ponder this question any further.  Jessica can sense someone nearby.  She feels someone watching her.  It isn’t the same feeling of being in the ring with the eyes of thousands of fans upon you.  This feels as if someone is spying on her.  And if anyone would know it would be Lasiewicz, for she has mastered the art of sneaking around and spying on people herself.  It is almost like an insult to think anyone could get away with spying on her.  The Archangel stands up and turns to stare off into the darkness.

“Come on out.” Her voice is demanding and commanding.  She pauses and waits for a response but receives none.  Frustrated Jessica runs a hand through her long blonde hair. “Look, whoever you are you can maybe fool others but you can’t fool someone like me.  So come on out and let me get a good look at you.”

Jessica waits yet again for an answer but still nothing.  The Archangel sighs deeply. “What are you waiting for?”

“Nothing.” Finally a voice answers back from the darkness.  It is a voice that rings somewhat familiar within Jessica’s mind, but she cannot put a name to the voice.  She knows that once she sees this person she will immediately recognize them, but whoever this is, she hasn’t seen them in ages.  Jessica keeps her eyes facing forward into the darkness, waiting for whoever is there to step out into the open.  A few moments later a female figure steps out into the open.  The woman is in her mid to late forties, perhaps early fifties?  She has raven black hair and is stunningly beautiful.  If Jessica did not know any better she would swear this woman was younger than what she really is.

“Coach?  Is that you?” Jessica asks.  Her eyes see this woman, a woman she knew simply as Coach.  But she hardly can believe that she is standing here before her this evening.  A nod of this woman’s head confirms it to be true.

“Yes, my sweet Jessica.  But I am no longer your coach, I am no longer your mentor.  Call me by the name given to me by my parents upon my arrival into life; call me Sorinah Florschu.”

Sorinah and Jessica met nearly eight years ago.  Jessica and her tag team partner Summer Collins were contractually obligated by virtue of a tag team loss to serve as cheerleader valets to the men who would later become their husbands, Kyle Butler and Neil Newman.  Jessica and Summer were rebellious and Sorinah was hired as a mentor of sorts to keep their rebellion under control.  It appeared as if the mentoring failed miserably when Jessica and Summer destroyed the original arrangement and the contract itself.  But Sorinah refused to stay away from Jessica.  It became painfully clear that Sorinah never intended to keep them in line but had been trying to sabotage the foursome from the very beginning, all because of her own hidden agenda; an agenda that involved Jessica Lasiewicz.

Floreschu would return to Jessica’s life and finally get what she wanted; the chance to guide Lasiewicz and her career.  Under Sorinah’s guidance Jessica became something she truly hated.  She became something morally and ethically ugly.  Jessica truly believed that Sorinah just wanted to harness the darkness that lived within Jessica and use it for her own gain and quickly parted ways with her.  Jessica never learned much about Sorinah except that she is of Romanian descent.  The rest of her past remains a mystery as the Romanian woman always kept her past closely guarded.  The Archangel had hoped to never see Sorinah again and yet here she is…

“You shouldn’t be here…” Jessica is visibly shaken by this strange turn of events.  Sorinah chuckles as she slowly approaches her former student.

“And yet here I am.  Oh Jessica, you should have learned by now that I can be anywhere I want at any time I choose to be.  And I have been watching you very closely, Jessica.  I’m sure you knew that, though.  After all, did you really expect me to give up on you so quickly?”

Sorinah gets close enough to reach up and rub Jessica’s cheek.  “I have always wanted to guide you, Jessica.  It should come as to no surprise that I have been keeping a close watch of you.”

“How long have you been spying on me?” Jessica demands angrily from this Romanian woman.

“Ever since we parted ways a couple years ago, my dear.  I have been following your career very closely, hoping that you would have taken my teachings and guidance and become the person I had tried to shape.”

“And?” Despite her distrust of this woman.  Despite the fact that their history together is not a pleasant one.  And yes, despite the fact that Jessica feels used by her, a part of Jessica still feels connected to her, as if she wants to make her proud.  Sorinah dashes those hopes rather quickly by shaking her head.

“Not exactly.  I mean, you are close.  Some of the things I have observed make me proud.  The rebellion you a part of in HKW, leading the charge tonight against The Wonderland in SCW, all of this makes me proud.  Yet there’s something missing.  Something that you have lacked ever since we parted ways.”

The Archangel shakes her head vehemently and then shoves Sorinah backward.  “What is it?  What do you think I lack?!”

“An identity.” Sorinah whispers.  Jessica growls angrily.

“You’re crazy.  I know who the hell I am.”

“Yes, you are the daughter of Andreas Lasiewicz.  You are the daughter of Angelica Jones.  But who exactly IS the daughter of Andreas Lasiewicz and Angelica Jones?  My dear you live in their respective shadows.  Granted those are mighty shadows but you are capable of overcoming them and outshining them both.  You are capable of so much more, Jessica, but you are afraid.”

Jessica reaches out and snatches Sorinah with her hand, grabbing her around the throat. “I fear nothing.”

“Heh…” Sorinah begins to laugh.  Jessica growls angrily, for she doesn’t like being mocked by this woman.

“What’s so damn funny?!”

“This act, this childish act of bullying on your part is an evidence of fear.  You are afraid that I may be right.  You have your doubts because the words I speak ring true.”

“You think I’m afraid?” Jessica slowly releases her grip on Sorinah.

“Yes, you are afraid.  You are afraid of doing what is necessary to fulfill your destiny.  Your destiny is with me, Jessica Corey Jones Lasiewicz.  We both know this to be true, we both knew it the moment we locked eyes that first day.” Sorinah extends a hand out to Jessica. “Let me mentor you.  I promise that this time will be different.”

The Archangel stares down at Sorinah’s outstretched hand and then she looks up into Sorinah’s eyes.  She looks back down at the hand and for a brief moment seriously considers the offer.  But before she can act on it, either by accepting or rejection, the decision is delayed when Kimberly Williams comes rushing into the scene, stepping in between the two women.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” She looks over at Sorinah and furrows her brow. “Who is the dark mystery lady?”

“Dark mystery lady?  Cute.” Sorinah rolls her eyes.

“Got a better description?” Kim asks playfully. Sorinah sighs and looks over at Jessica.

“Think about my offer, Jessica.  And remember, I will be watching your career very closely.”

Sorinah turns and walks back away into the darkness. Jessica is seemingly mesmerized as she watches on; long after Sorinah has disappeared into the darkness Jessica still stares forward where the Romanian was just standing.  Kimberly gets her attention by snapping her fingers a few times in front of her face.

“Hello?  Earth to Jessica?”

“Huh?” Jessica appears dazed and confused, almost as if coming out of a trance.  “What?”

“Who was that weird chick with the funny accent?”

“Who?”

“The lady who was just here.” Kimberly puts her hand to Jessica’s forehead. “You’re not sick are ya?”

“No, I’m fine.  It’s just…” Jessica’s voice trails off.  Kimberly, in an unusual move for the somewhat deranged ginger, wraps an arm around Jessica’s shoulder.

“It’s ok.  I’m here, Jess.”

“Thanks.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me.  Seeing her again after all this time just brings back bad memories, I suppose.”

“What do you mean?” Kimberly asks.

“That woman is Sorinah Floreschu.  She fancies herself an agent, that’s how I first met her.  But I learned it was all a front to get to me.  I got away from her once but she came back into my life during a time when I was vulnerable, when I was unsure who I could trust and unsure of who I wanted to be.  I had so many questions that needed answers and Sorinah gave me answers. Unfortunately those answers turned me into something horrible.  During that time with her I became a monster, Kim.  I managed to get away from her a second time and I had hoped to never see her again.”

“Wow, she must be some piece of work to scare you.” Kim says, almost sounding impressed by the woman.  Then an evil grin crosses her face. “Can I get Betty White and take care of her?”

“No!” Jessica exclaims.  Kim pouts.

“You’re no fun.”

“Seriously, Kim, don’t go after her.  Don’t do this.”

“Why not?”

“Because if she truly is back in my life and she is truly going to try and manipulate me then…” she pauses momentarily as if trying to find the right words “...then I need to fight this myself.  She is my responsibility.  I have to deal with her alone.”

“Now it’s my turn to defiantly shout NO!” Kim says with a mocking grin on her face.  Jessica rolls her eyes.

“I’m serious, Kim.”

“And I’m serious too.  You don’t have to deal with this alone anymore.  You have me.  Ok?” This time it is Kimberly who extends a hand towards Jessica.  Kimberly looks at the hand.  She still isn’t certain that she can trust Kim.  But Kim is family…

“Sure.” Jessica takes the hand and then pulls Kimberly in for a tight embrace.

==========
On Camera
==========

“No justice, no peace…”

That is a statement we have heard much of lately, is it not?  But if you really get to the core of the issue, do those making such a bold claim really know what they are asking for?  The truth is, those in society today may ask for justice but when faced with what justice really and truly is, they begin to cringe.  They balk in fear of receiving the justice they ask for.  Take, as a simple example, being pulled over by a highway patrolman for speeding.  If you were indeed speeding, then you do not want justice.  You make excuse, after excuse, and sometimes even begin for mercy…

...ah, there is what we really want, isn’t it?  Mercy.  Mercy is that highway patrolman letting you off with a warning.  Justice is you paying that speeding ticket.  And depending upon the severity of the crime, justice could be far worse than a simple ticket.  It could even be death itself.  That is justice.

Justice and mercy do not go hand in hand.  Those who believe in justice cannot have a certain, particular line that they will not cross in order to achieve justice.  Justice must be obtained without pity and without remorse.  I am an instrument of justice, I am The Archangel.  And what do I see when I look out upon the landscape of Supreme Championship Wrestling?

I see a landfill of toxic waste.  I see a wasteland of injustice.  And as of right now the most prominent bringer of the toxic waste is a group who claims to be for justice; The Wonderland.  They are delusional in more ways than one.  But as I said, I am an instrument of justice and I will not allow the crimes of Giovanni Aries go unpunished.  But how do you fight the mentally deranged?  How do you fight someone willing to use such insane tactics as The Wonderland has been willing to take thus far?

Well as I said, I am not above crossing any lines.  Plus I have my half-sister, Kimberly Williams, who knows a thing or two about mentally deranged psychopaths.

The goal of myself and Kimberly, Vengeance, is to be an instrument of justice and we will exact justice by any means necessary.  So I invite The Wonderland and any of your allies...hint hint, Sienna Swann...to tune in and pay very close attention to exactly what we are capable of on Breakdown when we face Jay Gold and Kelsai Adamson-Mason.  You see, Wonderland, the fact is that while you two are separated at the hip based purely on a very shakable and unsteady relationship of a common enemy in Sasha, Kimberly and I are joined together by the unshakable foundation of family and blood.

Jay, Kelsai, you have done nothing wrong.  In fact, you two are more of the brighter spots of Supreme Championship Wrestling.  But unfortunately you drew the short end of the straw.  You get to face The Woman Scorned and The Archangel.  And much like the enemies we are primarily focused on, you are also bound together by a very loose and rather unstable working relationship.

If we are completely honest with ourselves, your history with tag team partnerships lately has not been the best.  How many of your partnerships have ended up on the outs, Gold?  Kelsai is your latest in a string of failed partners.  How do you know this will succeed where others have failed?

And speaking of Kelsai, sweet and naive Kelsai, I truly do wish the world operated the way in which your heart works.  Alas the world is not the way you see it through the rose colored glasses.  The world is a dark, grim, and ugly place where you have to be prepared for anything.  The world is a rotten cesspool of people willing to betray you at any turn.  Few good people are left in this world, Kelsai.  You are one of the few who believes in its inherent goodness.

I suppose at this point I could point out how I used to be like you until my eyes were opened.  That’s the typical transitional line, am I right?  But the truth is that I was never like you.  My parents “The Morning Star” and “The Dragon” both educated me from the very beginning about how the world works.

Breakdown will be your education, dear Kelsai.

Vengeance is coming for you and Jay Gold.  I hope you are prepared.  Dobranoc...
OOC:The first was Jessica’s effort. This is the Kimberly contribution.

==========
November 20th, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Kimberly Williams stands just outside of a bitter, cold, dark, gloomy, and quite creepy cemetery on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. Inside this cemetery are trees, some are alive and well, but most of them are dying. The Woman Scorned has made a pitstop to her home in Boston, the native home and seat of power for her family, the Jones wrestling family, and it is with one purpose in mind; to seek answers.

Despite the deranged, eccentric, if not downright psychotic front she puts on for the public, even a woman like Kimberly can be shaken up from time to time. The fact is that it would take a great deal to upset The Woman Scorned. Kimberly was separated from her birth mother, Angelica Jones, as a child and was raised off the grid by a sociopath. She didn’t even learn of her true identity until she was eighteen years old. By then she had been twisted and corrupted to the point that she had to spend time in an insane asylum. To say that Kimberly williams has been through complete and utter hell would be an understatement. It is unfathomable to think that anything could possibly upset her considering everything she has been through in her life.

Yet a chance encounter with a strange Romanian woman named Sorinah Floreschu in London, England has shaken Kimberly to her very core. Turns out Sorinah was once an ally and mentor to Kimberly’s half-sister and tag team partner Jessica Lasiewicz. That is how Kimberly met Sorinah; she happened upon the two of them speaking outside of the arena after SCW Breakdown had concluded. Jessica was visibly upset by the encounter but Kimberly put on a brave face for the both of them, mainly to comfort Jessica and keep her calm. But the truth is that Kimberly herself was shocked as well. What shocked Kimberly was learning of the woman’s name. Floreschu is not a typical name. It is rare indeed and yet Kimberly has heard of it before. It is for this reason that The Woman Scorned has decided to return to Boston, Massachusetts, a place where every fiber of her being was formed, for better or for worse, by a sociopath named Emma Storm.

The cemetery is cool and there is dew on the grass. The air is fresh and, unlike the unloved graves further away, here they are covered in bright blooms; their families, their loved ones who still live, have visited. The cemetery is a jumble of stones, as if the burial places were chosen by throwing the shovel in the air and digging where it landed. They sit at jaunty angles to one another, no two of them the same shape or size. The boughs of the cemetery twist like contorted bones, writhing in a silent scream. Beneath them lie the cold stones, each marking a dwelling place in which no-one is home. The cemetery whispers under the sallow moon, a frigid wind rustling newly browned leaves, each of them becoming more crisp. Kimberly Williams moves across the cold earth quiet, flat footed; her feet slow and steady but graceful as any ballet dancer on any stage in the world.

The cemetery should be spooky and fill Kimberly with chills, but this is not so for The Woman Scorned; walking amongst the bones of the dead is downright comforting for this deranged woman. In this mid-morning light under a cloudless sky, the air fragrant with pine-needles, it feels more like the park on a weekday afternoon. The Woman Scorned admires the ivy that creeps over the autumnal ground and pauses to read the inscriptions that will soon be stolen by the freeze-thaw of another winter. The ground has a softness that will be gone in just a few weeks more, frozen as hard as the stones it supports. Here, amid the long departed, there is time to contemplate without being disturbed. Few folks walk here for fun and it was filled up decades ago.

Kimberly makes her way through the cemetery, past several gravestones and ignoring other bystanders, because she knows exactly where she is going. Eventually she spots a tiny headstone off in the distance, near the back of the cemetery. Kimberly makes her way over and bends down. She reads the inscription: “E.F Storm”

This has been placed here primarily as a memorial because, in truth, no remains are buried here. Kimberly knows this because she made certain of that herself. She did not want this woman to have a final resting place considering what she did to her and her family. The fact that a headstone exists leads some to believe that someone is here but there really isn’t. Besides, no one would care anyway. Emma was a mystery and she wanted it that way. Very few even knew of her existence. In fact, Kimberly was convinced that only three people alive today knew of her existence: Angelica Jones, Sister Maria the nun with whom both Emma and Angelica worked with for a brief period, and Kimberly herself. But this recent revelation that Kimberly has overheard from the lips of Jessica Lasiewicz leads her to believe that this story may change in a big way.

“Why won’t you stay dead?” There is hatred that comes from Kimberly’s voice as she silently growls at the headstone. “I tortured you and killed you in my basement. I brought your carcass back to that old shack where we lived. You remember it, don’t you Emma? I could have had a normal childhood and grew up to be a normal human being but you made sure that didn’t happen.”

Kimberly shakes her head. “You don’t have the guilt all to yourself, though. My own mother gave me to you. Granted you manipulated her, deceived her, and ultimately blackmailed her, but still, she gave up and gave ME up. But you were the one ruined me. Instead of being a normal little girl I became a sociopath. I became a psychotic killer. You wanted me to become little more than an assassin. I learned my lessons well, too well, in fact...because they came back to haunt your ass. Because I hunted you down, tortured you, killed you, and then brought you back to that old shack where it all began and I burned it all to the ground. I had hoped that would be the end of it.”

The Woman Scorned reaches into her coat pocket and pulls out a skull. “But you came back...as a voice in my god damn head! I thought I was losing my mind all over again and I probably would have had it not been for my family taking care of me, comforting me, and helping me through that time. That’s something you wouldn’t know anything about, would you Emma?”

She places the skull back in her coat pocket. She pulls a small box out. She opens it up and pours it over the ground and it appears to be ashes. “Here, I brought your fucking ashes to this cemetery! The damn headstone that’s supposed to be yours! Now please, for the love of god stay dead!”

Kimberly’s rage continues for several moments. She seethes and tears form in her eyes. But then she immediately grows cold and stoic, emotionless. She slowly stands up and sighs deeply as she realizes that she is not alone.

“You know you cannot sneak up on me.” Kimberly smirks. “So who is it? Jessica? Marie?”

“It’s me.” This is one voice she didn’t expect. Kimberly turns around to find her mother, Angelica Jones, standing there a few feet behind her. Ordinarily Kimberly would be staying with her identical twin sister Marie Jones during her time in Boston but their mother, Angelica Jones, the matriarch of the family, had insisted on spending time together. Kimberly reluctantly agreed to the arrangement. She had snuck out and had hoped to avoid Angelica.

No such luck.

“What brings you out here? You’re not visiting my grandmother. That’s the only dead person you ever come to see. She’s buried in the Catholic Church Cemetery.”

“You’re right, I’m here to see someone who is alive and well. And that’s you.”

“Yeah? Well lately I’m not sure how well I am, but alive?” The Woman Scorned shrugs her shoulders. “I suppose I am.”

“What’s wrong, Kim?” Angelica asks as she slowly approaches her daughter. “You don’t seem well. You haven’t seemed well in over a week.”

A sinister cackle escapes Kimberly’s lips. “What happens when you take someone who is already deranged and then screw up their entire world? Wouldn’t their entire psyche just disintegrate even further?”

“I don’t know…”

“Well we’re about to find out.”

“Talk to me, Kim.” Angelica reaches out and places a comforting hand upon Kimberly’s shoulder. The Woman Scorned just sighs deeply.

“I’m not sure there’s anything to talk about, mom.”

“Hey, you’re calling me mom now. That’s progress.” Angelica says with a smile.

“Yeah, I suppose it is, especially considering we were not exactly on the best of terms.”

“I know. I heard a little of what you said. And Kim, please understand that giving you up was the most difficult, painful thing I ever had to do. It was the wrong decision, I know, and I make no excuses for my role in that. I could have made the right decision but I didn’t. But I was young, I was just barely a teenager and on my own when I was pregnant with you and Marie. And a pregnant nun would have been scandalous. Emma promised to keep my secret. She promised to have a cover story for me to explain my nine month plus long absence from the convent, she promised there would be no evidence that would lead me to getting in trouble with the church. In exchange she wanted one of my twins and she chose you. The other went into an orphanage.”

“I understand, mom. And you’re right, what you did was wrong. But I’ve forgiven you already.”

“We’re good?” Angelica asks. Kimberly nods her head.

“Yeah, we’re good.”

“Then can I please try to make up for some lost time? Maybe make up for my past?”

“What do you mean?”

Angelica looks over Emma’s headstone. “Obviously something is bothering you. By the end of Emma’s life you hated her, almost as much as I did, and yet you’re here visiting her grave. And some of the things you were saying would make anyone question your sanity.”

“I think anyone who knows me would question my sanity.” Kimberly says with a smirk.

“Fair enough. But don’t avoid the question, Kim. What’s wrong?”

“You really want to know?”

“Yes.”

Kimberly sighs deeply. “Fine. You told me once how Emma gave you the chance to name me. One small thing from her, I guess. Tell me that story again.”

“Well my mom had told me stories of her time in the Soviet Union. She mentioned that my her father, my grandfather, had many aunts and uncles, but her favorite was her aunt Joachim. Pronounced Joa Kim. So I named you Kimberly.”

“And Williams came from my dad; the man you that you were so in love with that you were willing to risk your standing in the church over. You gave me his last name. But you didn’t give me my middle name.”

“You’re right, Emma gave you that.”

Kimberly nods her head. “You see, there’s a lot you don’t know about Emma. For one, her name wasn’t originally Emma Storm. Storm was a married name, she married a wealthy man for his money and status. Simply to advance her career. The woman had a thing for planning long term and getting access to his wealth was part of it. Sacrificing her marital status was nothing to her. But she had also wanted an heir. She wanted someone, a child, whom she could form in her own image and who would carry on her mission. Like I said, Emma really played the long game, even to the point of planning for someone else to finish her mission if she couldn’t finish it herself in her lifetime. Sean Williams...my dad...he was the one who got that sociopath to show the slightest bit of humanity and emotion. Emma had legit fallen for him just as you did. Emma had wanted him to be the man who gave her an heir.”

She points a finger at Angelica. “But you got to him first. But Emma knew there was more than one way to skin a cat. When she learned you were pregnant with his children that’s when she began manipulating you, threatening you with potential church punishment. All so she could get one of your children, a daughter of Sean Williams that she had thought should have been hers from the very beginning. And that’s what she did with me. All the way until my eighteenth birthday she raised me as her daughter. Emma wanted an heir because she thought her family legacy would die with her. Before marriage, Emma was a Floreschu.”

The matriarch of the Jones family furrows her brow in curiosity. “Ok, so she was Emma Florsechu before marrying someone named Storm. Is that what’s bothering you?”

“Yes...and you have no idea why it’s bothering me, do you?”

Angelica shakes her head. “No, I don’t.”

“I didn’t think so. See, this is another thing that’s wrong with you, mom. You’ve been an absentee parent almost all of your parental life. You’ve always been content to sit on the sidelines and watch your children damn near ruin their lives before you bother to step in and try to help.”

“Kimberly, please…”

“No!” The Woman Scorned exclaims angrily. “It’s too late, mom! I’m too far gone now and the damage is done! What I have learned, what I have discovered, will impact me and Jessica in a big way and you know what? We’ll just handle it ourselves just as we have handled everything else.”

Kimberly walks on past Angelica in order to make her exit. Angelica then calls out after her. “Kimberly, wait!”

The Woman Scorned stops and turns to face her mother. “What?”

“What is it? Are you and Jess in danger?”

“I don’t know.” Kimberly shrugs her shoulders. “What I do know is some batshit crazy woman named Floreschu with some very close connection to Jessica has returned to Jessica’s life. And what are the odds that she and Emma are also connected?”

“It’s possible, and if it is then you should let me help.”

“No.” Kimberly shakes her head. “You’ve done enough, mom. Stay out of this and let me and Jessica handle it, ok?”

Angelica nods her head as tears form in her eyes. “Yeah…”

==========
On Camera
==========

“One, two, Kimmy’s coming for you…”

Three little girls are seen doing jump rope.

“Three, four, better lock your door…”

And then suddenly the scene cuts away to a dark boiler room area. Kimberly Williams steps into the scene from stage left wearing a black t-shirt with the words “I Groped Mr. D” on the front in pink lettering, and torn denim jeans. She has a brown glove with knives on each of the four finger tips of the glove. A sinister smile is etched across her face as she sings on...

“Five six...eh, well, you know the rest! They DO know the song, right Betty?” Kimberly looks down at the glove, seemingly asking the glove this question. “Oh, wait, what’s that Betty? Oh right! I forgot to welcome everyone to The Kimmyland! A place of solitude for only the most deranged of minds! I think Gio and his Wonderland pals would fit in nicely here! But would they be able to leave under their own power?”

Kimberly sticks her ear up to the glove, as if listening to it. “Oh shut up, Betty, what do you know?!” Kimberly tosses the glove...Betty White...off screen. A loud catch screech effect can be heard, implying that it hit a cat.

“Don’t worry, I don’t rely on Betty White alone for my guidance. I have other resources, tools, and friends to help me out. So if Gio and his Wonderland wanna try us, guess what I have?” Kimberly reaches down and brings up a replica of the infinity gauntlet worn by Thanos in the Avengers movies. “I have an infinity gauntlet! I could use this and snap half of my enemies out of existence! Of course Sienna being so damn full of herself I can’t help but wonder if this baby could take her out? That’s a lot of ego to eliminate even for an infinity gauntlet!”

Kimberly throws the glove to the side. An effect of shattering glass and then cars wrecking can be heard following the throw. The Woman Scorned then bends over and picks up a stuffed penguin...stuffed with lead weights. “Wasley here knows me. He, along with my family, are the ones who truly understand my kind of crazy. Wasley understands the level of crazy that I operate. Oh, wait, what’s that Wasley?” Kimberly puts Wasley up to her ear and listens intensely. She nods her head.

“That’s exactly right! See, that’s what I’m talking about ladies and gentlemen! Wasley truly understands me! He gets it! The question isn’t whether or not my enemies can leave under their own power like Betty White said and snapping my enemies out of existence would just be far too easy. The real question should be, whether my enemies will make it out of the squared circle alive.”

She points a finger at the camera. “And that’s the question I pose to Jay Gold and Kelsai! Two bright and shining faces, two beloved faces of SCW, and those beloved, bright faces may very well end up being maimed and bloodied by the time they’re finished in The Kimmyland. See Jay and Kelsai, what you get with me is honesty. I tell you the truth. People like Gio, Sienna, they are liars. Gio and the Wonderland promise enlightenment but they bring only chaos and destruction. But me? I promise chaos and destruction and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will bring chaos and destruction!”

Kimberly puts Wasley up to her ear again and listens. “Oh ok, I’ll ask...Wasley wants to know where the term “bet your bottom dollar” originated. The first five people to send me a correct answer to that question will get a slice of chocolate cake and a piece of that fucking door Lexy Chapel keeps ranting about. Also those who call in and correctly guess how Jess and I finish Jay and Kelsai on Breakdown will receive a crash prize of….” a drum roll is heard off camera “...ONE DOLLAR!”

Kim frowns and then shrugs her shoulders. “What? I don’t get paid enough, take what you can get and be happy you ungrateful bastards. Jay Gold, sweet Kelsai, maybe you two can play along? I mean, if you guess correctly you will get a dollar out of this! You’d still get cut up and maimed but at least you’d get a dollar! So take a guess boys...girls...boy and girl? Whatever, just take a guess! Do I finish it with a Shadowblade knocking Jay Gold back into a decade when he was still relevant? Or will Jessica make Kelsai scream in agony and give up to the Four Card Trick? However it ends, the result will still be Vengeance being brought upon the two of you, and a statement being made. And that statement...is...um...what is Wasley?!” Kimberly leans in and ‘listens’ to Wasley.

“That statement we’re going to make at your expense is...I FUCKING HATE BURGER KING FRENCH FRIES!” Kimberly pauses momentarily and then glares angrily at the penguin “That is NOT the statement Jessica and I want to make at Jay and Kelsai’s expense?! That’s the statement you want to make when deciding where to go out for a burger!” Kimberly tosses Wasley off screen. We hear the sound of Tommy Wasley shouting “OUCH! DAMN!” somewhere off screen. Kimberly is grinning from ear to ear.

“The statement we’re going to make at your expense is that Vengeance is here and we’re here to stay.”
OOC:  Only posting a shoot.  I have a lot of things to think about both in-character and MORE IMPORTANTLY out-of-character.  Just too much uncertainty going on, ya know?  Confused

THE TIME TRAVELER
Chapter 6:  So Close, Yet So Far…

[It is extremely easy to not care when those around you must don’t care either.  Case in point, my last opponent, Alioth Starre.  He didn’t care for one second about SCW.  He only cared about facing Datura.  The moment he gets assigned to face someone else, he wants to up and leave.  Now yes, he was able to get one over on me.  And yes it does leave a bitter taste in my mouth.  But in the end, he is the one that looks like the asshole.  I know I’m hardly ever this blunt, but I can only take so much.  I feel like… like doing exactly what I did a bit over a decade ago.  When I lost a match to Chris Lawler it sent me spiraling to a place I thought I would never go.  I lost faith in myself.  I lost faith in the man that I was at the time.  And now, I am really beginning to feel that way again.]

[Even though I find myself here in Rochester, which is only about three or so hours from home, no, I’m not going home.  It would kill my daughter and my Martha to see me this way.  The way I last looked at Ashley I could tell frightened her, so I immediately apologized.  I don’t know if she accepted my apology or not, but right now she has chosen to go out on her own for a bit of a walk.]

[I hate that I did that to her.  I hate that my look turned a budding friend away, but I think she understands.  After all I did warn her about the wrestling business.  It can make even the most innocent person turn ugly.  I really really hope it doesn’t happen to Kelsai.  It’s too late for me, but for her, she can do such great things.  I saw it at Rise To Greatness.  She doesn’t need to give in to temptation.  She doesn’t need to give into The Dark Side.  Which is why I know I must put my best face forward, even if I am not feeling at my best, which I’m not.  I don’t want to be the one responsible for her doing something she will end up regretting.  That said, I am willing to do anything that will keep her yearning to let love in.  I’m almost 40.  I need to control my emotions much better than I have been over the past few months.  I’m better than this, and everybody knows it.]

[With Ashley gone for a while, I may as well just all of it to the world.  This match tomorrow night against Kimberly and Jessica is a very dangerous proposition.  Am I afraid of being stabbed by Kimberly?  No.  Am I scared of Jessica talking down upon high?  Absolutely not.  My fear is what I might do if things don’t go well.]

Jay:
“This is a very dangerous time, truly for all of us.  I know we all just want the world to get back to normal, but really, what IS normal?  I don’t think such an idea exists anymore.  I really am to the brink of losing it, and not just because of COVID running wild once again in all corners of the globe.”

“No.  I feel the same way I felt before attacking David Miller all those years ago.  Frustration was building up inside me for not just weeks, but for a number of months back then.  It wasn’t just the in-ring losses either.  There was just way too much going on personally away from the ring too.  Right now I fear it is far worse than it was, even back then.  I have never felt so detached as I do right now.  I don’t know if my run-in with Alioth has made me feel this way, but as I think about it more, that’s only a small piece.  Having to deal with my own daughter having Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder definitely crippled me, as it did my wife too.  We want what is best for our daughter and we know she can function with ADHD, but it’s hampered her, heavily.  Only her friend Kyle has been able to truly deal with it.”

“So, why am I saying all about this about my family and myself?  It’s really quite simple.  I am one step away from losing it.  I am one step away from turning my back on everything that I have usually fought for.  That is why I am begging you right now Kelsai.  I wanted to be your tag team partner so I could inspire you to be the greatest you can be.  I wanted to be your partner not for my own selfish reasons, but to help build you and SCW’s future up, not tear it down.  Heaven forbid 75% of the roster is defacing what SCW used to be, and not in a good way.  Please, I ask you, no you know what?  I BEG you to help me now.  Help me let love in, and then alongside Amy Chastaine, we will both do our best to help you succeed.  If you don’t want to team with me tomorrow night, well, I don’t know what to do.”

“Trust me Kelsai, I already feel guilty about how Infamous injured you that night.  I don’t want to have your blood on my hands.  That was NOT my intention when I came back.  I didn’t come back for drama.  I didn’t come back to inflate my own ego.  I came back to back the future of SCW, because my wife and daughter wanted me to.  As I thought about it, I did realize that I didn’t like what SCW as becoming either.  Unfortunately in Sasha’s image, I’ll say it quite simply, she is just not there yet.  She knows and she’s learning.  I want to help her and Owen and Aaron and you, but I just don’t know.  I feel like I’m about to leap off a ledge… which is something far worse than Kimberly Williams or Jessica Lasiewicz could do to either of us.  That’s why I address you and not them.  They will do what they do, and Kim will probably want to go all stabby stabby on us, but it is what it is.  They have shown they can’t hang here in SCW and have left multiple times for greener pastures… only to come back.  Reminds me of many really.  Alioth Starre will be another of those as he will want to come back just to face Datura yet again in one final shebang, before he fades away into the abyss, never to be heard from again.”

“I don’t know, maybe Kimberly and Jessica can prove me wrong on this.  But I doubt it.  They’ve had their moments, but so have I, and so have many others.  Tomorrow night here in Rochester, there will NOT be a Golden Moment.  What there will be is uncertainty.  Afterward, depending on what goes down, maybe I will just go home… and let SCW’s future fail on its own.”

“I have a lot to think about.  So Kelsai, I’m sorry.  Love is not on my mind.  The uncertain future is.”