Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Gavin Taylor vs. Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, December 5, 2020
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Stalker and Crime"

{The episode starts in Los Angles, California at the home of Katie Steward. The scene opens to Katie Steward returning home from the SCW tour. She is joined by her best friend and neighbor Gina Pierce who helps with her bags and settling back home before she has to head off again. They walk up to the front door where Katie notices a note attached to her door.}

Katie Steward: Oh My Goddess, what is this? Gina check it out. Someone left a note on my front door. Do you think it’s a secret admirer? I could really use one of those right about now.

{Katie goes to take the note, but is immediately stopped by Gina.}

Gina Pierce: Yeah, a secret admirer that knows where you lived. Katie, that would be a stalker.

Katie Steward: Admirer, Stalker. I think you’re wrong and there is someone out there more obseesed with me, than me.

Gina Pierce: Katie, this is serious. You have to call the police.

Katie Steward: I’m not stupid, Gina. I wouldn’t consider throwing myself at the person. It is just nice seeing that my fans still care. Besides the last one was just Ace Marshall.

Gina Pierce: Fan. A fan. That cares a little too much.

Katie Steward: Ugh, stop being dramatic. That’s my thing.

{Katie snags the note off door and opens it up. Her expression changes as she looks disappointed by it’s contents.}

Katie Steward: Oh. You’re worried over nothing. It’s just an address. I wanted a long written letter about how I’m the person’s world.

Gina Pierce: Katie, please don’t get murdered.

Katie Steward: Do you want to come with me and be my backup?

Gina Pierce: No. I don’t want you to go at all.

Katie Steward: Ok. I hear you. I’ll bring Autumn.

Gina Pierce: Good bye, Katie.

{Gina turns to Katie and gives her a hug like it’s their last one.}

Gina Pierce: I’ll miss you.

{Gina let’s go off Katie and she leaves and goes back to her house.}

Katie Steward: Gina. It’s probably just TJ. Or Ace. Oh Goddess, it’s probably Ace. I’m definitely calling Autumn.

{Katie takes out her phone and makes a call. She grabs her bags and heads inside her home as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to later day and Katie actually following through on the note left on the door. She of course brought Autumn along with her in case of any funny business. They show up outside of an office building. The place is very visible and a lot of people passing outside. Definitely not a place a stalker would lure their victim.}

Katie Steward: See everything is fine. It’s probably TJ leaving a note wanting me to check something out. Gina was worried over nothing.

Autumn Daniels: Great. So I can leave now?

Katie Steward: Sure, but don’t you want to check out the place. I mean we came all this way. I hate for you to leave early.

Autumn Daniels: Do you want me to stay?

Katie Steward: No, of course not. You can go and do whatever. The address is pretty high up there. Most people you wouldn’t be able to hear their screams. I’m sure you’ll be able to hear if I’m in trouble.

Autumn Daniels: Let’s just go.

Katie Steward: If it’s what you want.

Autumn Daniels: Katie.

Katie Steward: Alright, we’re going inside.

{Katie and Autumn head inside the building and head up to the floor that the note had written on it. They walk up to the door and Autumn takes the lead. In her most subtle way kicks the door open. A woman screams inside and Autumn marches in with Katie following behind her. They find Katelyn Buehler inside as she is bit defensive as Autumn just kicked the door in. Autumn looks around the room and turns to Katelyn.}

Autumn Daniels: Ok, Katelyn where is the creep?

Katelyn Buehler: Creep? What creep?

Autumn Daniels: The sicko creep that left his perverted address on Katie’s front door.

Katelyn Buehler: You mean my note? I left that on Katie’s door when she got back in town to lead her to her new office.

Katie Steward: You left this note on my door? Why didn’t you just sign your name? I thought you were some obsess stalker.

Katelyn Buehler: (laughs) Oh Katie, we haven’t slept together yet for me to be your stalker. It was a surprise. Since you and TJ are doing your investigation thing. Here is your base of operations. Also your client is waiting for you inside.

Katie Steward: You got me a client?

Katelyn Buehler: No. You got yourself a client. I just hope they were disturbed by the loud noise of someone kicking in a door.

{Katelyn gives Autumn a bit of a judgmental look. Autumn just rolls her eyes as she tunes herself out of their conversation.}

Katie Steward: (smiling) I guess I did, didn’t I? Where’s TJ?

Katelyn Buehler: I don’t know. You were the first one here.

Katie Steward: Well I guess I should get things started then. Can’t have the client waiting. Do you want to help, Autumn?

Autumn Daniels: Not really.

{Seeing as Katie is safe and there no stalker. Autumn sees her chance and walks away.}

Katelyn Buehler: Don’t worry. She’ll come around eventually.

{Katie goes ahead and process to walk into her office to meet with the client. Inside the office she sees the person sitting a chair and spinning her white fedora hat around there finger. Katelyn was right, Katie was the one that found the client. The case that she and TJ still haven’t yet solved.}

Katie Steward: Mr. D.

Mr. D: I thought I just swing by and get an update on how your case was going. Are there any leads on my missing championship title?

Katie Steward: Uh yeah, I wanted to talk about that. I don’t think it’ll be a good idea to pursuit that. It was just causing problems with TJ and I and…

{Katie looks at Mr. D and can tell that the man isn’t buying it.}

Katie Steward: With all due respect, sir. Katya is a crazy bitch.

{Katie steps back after her outburst. Katya screwing with her head over TJ just drives her a bit crazy herself.}

Katie Steward: I’m sorry, sir. I did say with all due respect.

Mr D.: Katie, I’ve known you since well almost as long as SCW as been in existence. You are as close to an SCW Original as one could get. So I know that you are a very serious and professional actress. So when you and TJ show up at my home. I knew you were just playing a role. I also thought an actress as serous as yourself wouldn’t quit because a ‘bitch’ as you put it…

{Katie lowers her head showing her embarrassment at her outburst.}

Mr. D: Would stop you. It’s never actually stopped you before.

Katie Steward: I get it. You’re right. This was suppose to be fun and I am a serious actress. I will do this. I’m back on the case.

Mr. D.: Good.

{Mr. D stands up. He puts Katie’s hat on her desk and starts to head out.}

Mr. D.: I’ll look forward to getting my title back soon. Also Katie, I do know what you mean when you tell everyone in SCW that you’ve already won and you’re the best. So let’s try to get this done quickly, ok.

{Mr. D leave the office as Katelyn rushes in to see what happened.}

Katelyn Buehler: What did he say? Do you have a case? I can help. Whatever you need.

Katie Steward: He just wanted to know where I was in it and got me back on it. Someone stole his 1st Championship title belt and he offer TJ and I the case to solve it. We got kinda of side track with the Tag League and Katya games. Sasha took it and was going to personalize it for him and give it to him on his birthday. Apparently that’s a fake and the real one is missing.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh, this is exciting. It’s like everyone in SCW is a suspect. Everyone at one time or another has something against the family. Even you. Did you do it?

Katie Steward: No. I didn’t even know he had the first championship title.

Katelyn Buehler: Well, they hired the right person to find it.

Katie Steward: Thanks Katelyn. I should find TJ and see what he’s doing.

Katelyn Buehler: Ok, wait don’t forget your hat.

{Katelyn runs over to the desk and picks up Katie’s hat. She goes ahead and puts it on Katie’s head. Katie wearing the hat again the scene fades away it’s color and goes black and white. Katelyn is very aware of the change.}

Katelyn Buehler: Woah, did you see that? Is that one of your Hollywood movie trick things that you can do.

{Katelyn curious she plays around with Katie’s Hollywood powers and takes the hat off. The scene flickers and regains its color.}

Katelyn Buehler: You’re like Color Man. Hey, you should call your agent about that. Movie studios are doing all kinds of gender bending castings. You’ll so get the part.

Katie Steward: Maybe later, Katelyn. I have a job to do first.

{Katie takes her hat from Katelyn and puts it on. The scene reverts back to black and white. Katie looks at Katelyn as she pushes her fedora up a little bit. Katie turns and leaves the office and gets back to working on the case.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens up outside the office building. Katie is standing around and watching the people on the sidewalk pass by going there own way. Katie is dressed in her white pant suit and fedora hat. She holds a folder in her hand. Opening the folder shows a rap sheet for Gavin Taylor.}

Katie Steward: Our time for the Tag League may come to an end. I wish I could say the results came as a shock, but being thrown together and facing teams like Dark Fantasy and Frozen Hell it didn’t take the best wrestling minds to figure out what was going to happen. Gavin Taylor. He’s not a mastermind. Definitely didn’t steal the championship, but he is someone who would have knowledge about it. He floats around in those circles backstage. He’ll have the information that’ll put me on the right track.

{Katie closes the file and steps out onto the sidewalk and starts walking away. The camera follows along with her.}

Katie Steward: Luckily now we are on opposite sides of the ring. This is a more natural for the two of us. Like a balance that should’ve been kept. You can’t put oil with water. We knew that Katya D. likes things being chaotic. Now her beautiful disaster can wrap itself up in a nice little bow. Gavin and I have a lot of things we want to get off our chest. I just need to get my answers that I want and leave this in the past. I have a lot of things that I need to do and I’ve wasted too much time on this Tag League. Trying to make me jump through hoops trying to prevent me from fulfilling my destiny. This is how I know Gavin isn’t the mastermind. He’s just an agent. An agent of chaos thrown in my path to mess up. I will beat Gavin and prove that they can’t stop me. They’ll know just how good Katie Steward is.

{Katie makes it to the crosswalk. She pushes her fedora down covering her face. She starts crossing the street walking away from the camera as the scene and episode fade.}