Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Cassidy Carter vs. Justin Davis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cassidy Carter vs. Justin Davis

3 RP Limit per singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, September 8, 2018
ooc: We both agreed to just go promo vs promo, due to little time in the week to put something together. Here's my piece. Good luck, Rach!

The picture comes into focus as we once again find Cassidy Carter sitting in the chair Rachel Foxx would usually sit in while shooting her promos. Cassidy is wearing a slight grin on her face as she tries hard to mock Rachel’s face.

ACE: “Can we hurry this up?”

Cassidy frowns.

CASSIDY: “Shut up!! I'm trying to do a thing here!!”

ACE: “I get that; but...I told you this makes me uneasy. We got away with it once, why would you make me do this again?!”

CASSIDY: “Are you kissing me? If I'm going to be forced to…”

She rolls her eyes, then looks into the camera.

CASSIDY: “So...now you aren't even going to hide the fact that you're going to treat me like Rachel Foxx's sloppy seconds? Justin Davis comes back like the prodigal son of SCW that he is; making demands for all the matches he wants before he hangs up his long finished career and...I don't know...finally dies. I mean...seriously…”

Cassidy paused, rolling her eyes again.

CASSIDY: “So, one of the last matches this decrepit old man wants in his career before returning to the graveyard he dug himself out of is to face My Little Suicide herself, Rachel Foxx.”

Cassidy raises her hands, twinkling her fingers and whispering to mock the roar of the crowd. She then pauses for a moment as her face morphs to one of annoyance.

CASSIDY: “Unfortunately, for all you fans of the decrepit and dying, who love to watch dinosaurs battling for the right to have the big room at the nursing home, the part of Rachel Foxx will be played by…”

A short pause for dramatic effect as a grin spreads across her lips.

CASSIDY: The Genocide Queen...Cassidy Carter!!”

ACE: “the genocide queen?”

CASSIDY: “Don't tell me it doesn't fit.”

ACE: “Fair enough. Hurry this up.”

CASSIDY: “Ladies and gentlemen...the Cowardly Lion!!”

ACE: “Bitch!”

CASSIDY: “Love you!!”

ACE: “Love you!”

CASSIDY: “Anyways...my apologies to Captain Caveman for not being the old woman you were hoping I would be; but, I will cut you open with just as much pleasure as she would. Well, isn't this the part where Rachel would talk about how eager she was to slice you open and take a stapler to your balls?”

Cassidy chuckles.

CASSIDY: “Oh no...not for you...for you Davis, she would give some long diatribe about how she respects you, you are like a brother to her and she couldn't possibly describe how much of an honor it is to slice you open and kill you. You know, she would go on about all the horrible things she was going to do to you; none of which she would actually do to you because she is flawed with respect and love for her friends.”

Cassidy chuckles again.

CASSIDY: Well, old man, I am NOT flawed with these problems. I know nothing about you, I couldn't give a fuck less about you; and, I am absolutely looking forward to filleting you in front of the world. When I'm done with you, a broken hip will be the least of your worries as they struggle to find enough blood to keep you alive. Why? Because it's time you all learn that I am not Rachel’s stand in. Oh, I'm going to slice you open because it's just pure bliss for me; but, you will be the sacrificial lamb that shows them all that I am not interchangeable with the queen of the dying guard. I am the future of this company; and, I will make my name on the graves of all the dying ‘titans’ of this business.”

She paused again, her attention shifting as a door can be heard opening.

ACE: “Shit!!”

Cassidy laughs as the camera shakes.

CASSIDY: “Well, gotta go; but, remember to stay goodbye to the old man if you see him, his dream match about to turn to a nightmare because his sister figure wanted to play mommy. This is the day his dreams kill him, and the constant underestimation I receive is his undoing. This is the day Justin Davis is finally put to rest!!!”

She smiles as they begin running, and the camera cuts to black.