Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Tommy Valentine vs. Ricky James
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship Tournament

2 RP Limit for singles

11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, January 5, 2021
There are two ways to describe Ricky James’ SCW career thus far: the way The Silent Majority describes it, and reality. Let’s start with reality.

Ricky James has had some mixed results thus far, winning a handful of matches, but losing almost as many as he’s won. He had an impressive showing in the Adrenaline Championship #1 contender battle royal at Last Laugh, but ultimately fell short when he was last eliminated by Asher Hayes. Asher has proven to be a thorn in Ricky’s side, as Ricky also fell short in his attempt to win the Television Championship from Hayes. 

Despite Ricky’s shortcomings, he has done enough to impress Sasha and SCW management. Contrary to what The Silent Majority always claims, Ricky has actually been rewarded with multiple title opportunities, likely in response to some of Ricky’s impressive showings in the ring. Though Ricky came up short in his first attempt to capture the TV Title, he finds himself with yet another opportunity to become champion after his performance in the Last Laugh battle royal and his victory over Blake Mason a few weeks ago on Breakdown. 

Ricky was announced as one of four superstars in a small tournament to determine the new Television Champion after Asher Hayes vacated the title. This week on Breakdown, Ricky takes on a very accomplished SCW veteran, Hall of Famer Tommy Valentine. If Ricky can get past what looks to be his biggest test thus far in SCW, he will go on to compete for the TV Title at Last Grasp of Reality, facing the winner of the JaMarcus Avery vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason match.

Having only been in SCW for less than six months and only been competing for four, this will already be Ricky’s third opportunity to win a title. That seems more than fair from Sasha, especially considering Ricky and Lucy insult Sasha virtually every time they open their mouths. Ricky should be grateful for his opportunities and focusing on Tommy Valentine.

Of course, that isn’t the case as we look at The Silent Majority’s “reality”. To Ricky and Lucy, each week is another conspiracy. “Shady Sasha” has been out to get them since they joined SCW. Ricky’s title matches are “setups”, with the arena crew, referees, his opponents, and basically anyone else who disagrees with The Silent Majority all in on the conspiracy. 

Ricky and Lucy have recently taken it up a notch with their outlandish claims, with the two attempting to file lawsuits against SCW and Sasha. In the eyes of The Silent Majority, Ricky was screwed over in both his TV Title match with Asher Hayes and the Last Laugh battle royal. According to Ricky and Lucy, Ricky is already the rightful TV Champion and should have been the #1 contender for the Adrenaline Title. Now this certainly isn’t the first time a superstar has been upset about losing and it isn’t the first time a superstar has complained about getting screwed over. Ricky and Lucy have taken that to the next level, however. They are actually trying to take SCW management to court, though something like this making it to a court is extremely unlikely.

Nevertheless, Ricky and Lucy are pushing through with their narrative. They have faith that their lawyer, Karen McAllister, can make something of these “lawsuits”, despite Karen herself admitting there was nothing to them. Ricky and Lucy aren’t exactly grateful for their lawyer’s help either, as they blatantly disobeyed her and shot a promo inside her office prior to Ricky’s match against Blake Mason. During the promo, Lucy and Ricky continued to make baseless claims and completely contradicted everything Karen had told them about their potential cases. 

Toward the end of the promo, Ricky began to lose focus, as we have seen him do in the past. Lucy has put Ricky on an unidentified medication to keep Ricky more focused and prevent Ricky from having visions and flashbacks to his Mexican wrestling days. RIcky has been reluctant to take the medication, but ultimately has deferred to what Lucy tells him to do. While it appeared Ricky did not take his medication before The Silent Majority’s last promo, it seems as though Lucy was able to control the situation before Ricky’s match against Blake Mason, as Ricky seemed more focused and less distracted in securing a victory over Mason. 

As we’ve touched on before, winning matches is good and bad for Ricky. With a victory over Blake Mason, Ricky’s confidence - both in himself and in Lucy Huckabee Sanders as a manager - goes up. The latter is the issue, as Ricky will continue to buy into the conspiracy theories and trust anything Lucy tells him. Lucy, who has admittedly done a lot for Ricky, gets a firmer grasp on Ricky with each win he picks up. Thus far it seems Lucy has good intentions for Ricky, but the amount of control she has over him is certainly dangerous. 

We will see where Ricky and Lucy go from here. It seems obvious Sasha is actually rewarding Ricky for his recent performances with this TV title opportunity. How will The Silent Majority spin this against Sasha? Lucy likely has a plan, and with Ricky’s confidence in Lucy at an all-time high, Ricky is sure to go along with it.

------------------------------------------

BOOM!

Ricky James yells out as he sits back on his neighbor Joe’s couch, replaying footage from the End of the Year Special Invitational for Joe. Ricky rewinds and replays the shot of him knocking out Asher Hayes with a kendo stick. Ricky and Joe laugh together each time. 

Ricky: Man, don’t you just love watching me knock the lights out of that burnout?

Ricky and Joe share another laugh as Ricky rewinds again and replays the kendo stick shot, this time in slow motion.

Ricky: Wait for it….wait for it….BOOM! HAHAHA!

Joe: Atta boy Ricky. You sent that kid back to Burning Man!

Ricky: I’m surprised he felt it, the guy is always all doped up on drugs. Night time for you Ashtray!

Ricky and Joe laugh again as Ricky stops the footage immediately after Asher hits the mat, conveniently stopping before Joe can see Vihaan taking out Ricky. 

Joe: Good to see you taking matters into your own hands, like a man should. 

Ricky: Joe, I have to do that in this wrestling promotion. I can’t just sit back and let management run things the way they want to. If they had it their way, I’d be waiting in line for a handout outside the boss’ office, just like this loser Ashtray Hayes. 

Joe: You said ‘dem managers are Commies ain’t they? 

Joe shakes his head in disgust.

Joe: Scum. All of ‘em. Worst people on God’s green earth. 

Ricky: Canadian Communists. This guy Ashtray and a lot of the others are blind followers. They’re all part of Shady Sasha’s little army…

Joe, who had just taken a sip of whiskey, cuts Ricky off.

Joe: Who the hell is Shady Sasha?

Ricky: She runs the company, she’s the -

Joe slams his glass of whiskey down and cuts Ricky off.

Joe: SHE?! Y’all got a woman runnin’ things over there? No fuckin wonder, Ric.

Joe shakes his head as Ricky, though a sexist himself, struggles to find a response for Joe. Joe turns to and grabs his glass, which is miraculously still intact, and takes a large swig. He then sets it down with a bit more care before continuing.

Joe: Canadian. Communist. Woman. That’s three strikes, Ric. You let a Commie run anythin’, it’s a disaster. You let a woman do a man’s job, it’s a disaster. You combine the two….shit man. 

Joe continues to shake his head in disbelief. 

Joe: I’m all for fightin’ for your rights but I don’t know why you’re doin this, son.

Ricky: Wrestling is a passion of mine, Joe. Right behind God and being an American. I love to fight and I love this country. I think this is my best way to fight for our country, short of joining the military. There are other battles to be fought here. SCW is a powerful company, Joe. If the communists take control who knows what else they’ll go to next, ya know?

Joe looks a bit annoyed as he stares at Ricky. He then motions for Ricky to get closer to him as he leans forward in his recliner.

Joe: Let me tell ya somethin’, son. I fought for this country. For real. Killed plenty of Chinamen who wanted to push their agenda on us. What you’re doin’ ain’t even close to that, Ric. 

Ricky sighs, feeling dejected.

Joe: But….I do respect anyone who fights against Commies. If that’s what this is all about, then go for it, man. More power to ya. I’ll stand by ya and anything I can do to help ya, let me know.

Ricky picks his head up and smiles.

Ricky: I appreciate it, Joe. You know...you did mention you had lawyer friends up north, right?

Joe: Yea, what about ‘em? You in trouble?

Ricky: No no, but we are working through some issues with our lawyer, Karen.

Joe: Karen?! Rick, what’d I tell ya about women doing men’s jobs? No shit you’re havin’ issues, son. 

Ricky: Well it -

Ricky and Joe are interrupted by a loud knocking at Joe’s door. 

Joe: What the hell…

Joe starts to get up but Ricky stops him and stands up himself.

Ricky: I’ll get it, you sit back.

Joe: It’s prolly them damn Jehovah’s again.

Ricky nods and walks over to answer the door. He opens the door and sees an angry Lucy Huckabee Sanders standing in the doorway. Ricky smiles, but Lucy does not look amused.

Ricky: Lucy! Come on in!

Lucy rolls her eyes as she storms in and Ricky closes the door behind them.

Joe: Lucy! Good to see ya….care for a drink?

Lucy flashes a fake smile.

LHS: No Joe, I’m good.

She then turns back to Ricky.

LHS: So how long have you been over here?

Ricky shrugs and looks over to Joe, who shrugs as well.

LHS: You haven’t answered my calls or texts. I knew you were home. Waited outside your place knocking for a few minutes before I realized you were probably wasting time over here.

Ricky: I was just showing Joe…

LHS: Save it, Ric. I know you like to “hang out” over here when you have some time off, but we have plenty of work to do before leaving for Detroit.

Ricky: I was working…

LHS: Oh yeah?

Lucy then looks over to Joe, who has polished off his glass of whiskey. Joe attempts to stand up but staggers and falls back into his recliner. He then starts laughing hysterically. Lucy rolls her eyes then glares at Ricky. She speaks quietly so Joe cannot hear her.

LHS: You better not be drinking, Ric.

Ricky looks over to Joe, who has clearly become intoxicated, then back at Lucy and shakes his head.

Ricky: That’s his thing, Luce. That’s not me.

LHS: It isn’t? Well it certainly was a few weeks ago. Don’t fall down that path, Ricky. Alcohol is dangerous, especially with your medication now.

Joe finally takes notice of Lucy and Ricky’s private conversation.

Joe: HEY! What’s goin’ on over there?!

LHS: I need a minute with Ricky.

Lucy then opens the door with one hand and grabs Ricky’s arm with the other, pulling him out of Joe’s house. She closes the door behind them and immediately starts talking in a louder voice once they are outside.

LHS: I don’t like you hanging out here, Ricky. It’s not good for you.

Ricky gets defensive.

Ricky: Not good for me? Luce, Joe has been here for me since I got here. He has done so much for me…

LHS: Joe is an old drunk, Ricky.

Ricky: Hey! Joe is a war hero!

LHS: Was, Ric. Like eighty years ago. Now he’s worthless, and you spending time over here is not helping you at all.

Ricky: Says who?

Lucy turns red, a familiar sight.

LHS: Ric, who has been right by your side since Mexico?

Ricky: Luce I..

LHS: Who helped you get here? Who helped you get into SCW? Who is helping you with your career? Who is helping you win matches? Who is right by your side at ringside every show?

Ricky sighs and stops trying to argue.

Ricky: You are….

LHS: Joe can’t help you with anything, Ric. Unless you’re trying to fall asleep, then you can  listen to one of his war stories. 

Ricky chuckles. Lucy mockingly laughs along before quickly turning serious again.

LHS: We’re close, Ricky. The world is taking notice. Our movement is growing. But every time you come over here, you’re taking a step back. 

Ricky: Lucy, I was just showing him what I did to Ashtray…

LHS: Well you should have been answering your phone and meeting up with me. This Wednesday is a huge night for us, Ric. We, and most importantly you, have to stay focused. Did you take your medicine this morning?

Ricky rolls his eyes.

LHS: Ricky…..

Ricky: I will. I just didn’t think I needed to on an off d-

LHS: Ricky! You need to be taking these every day, twice a day!

Lucy shakes her head and then reaches into her purse. She pulls out a small container, grabs Ricky’s hand, and empties a pill out into it.

Ricky: Wait, what? You just have those on you? What kind of…

LHS: Ricky, just stop asking questions and take the pill. I thought we were past this…

Ricky, not wanting to have another argument, quickly pops the pill into his mouth and swallows it, a much easier process than the first time Lucy fed him a pill. Ricky sticks his tongue out to show he has indeed swallowed it. Lucy grins.

LHS: Good Ricky. Now go say goodbye to Joe. I guess we are going to do this at your place since we’re running short on time.

Ricky: Do what?

LHS: Again with the questions? Ricky, do I have to spend every minute of every day with you?

Ricky smiles and says “I wish” under his breath.

LHS: We’re live streaming an Emergency Press Conference. We have to update the people. Once again, you would know if you cared to answer your phone and weren’t so busy hanging out with a drunk. You need to reexamine your priorities, Ricky. If you want to make it big in SCW, if you want our message to get across, and if you want to make a difference, you have to listen to me.

Lucy is interrupted as Joe’s door opens. Joe, using the doorframe to support himself, sticks his finger out at Lucy, who gives Joe a dirty look.

Joe: Now I….need a minute...with Ric….get to steppin’ bitch

Lucy’s eyes go wide and she starts to load up her hand to slap Joe, but Ricky quickly gets in between the two.

Ricky: Easy, easy….Lucy, I’ll meet you over at my place in two minutes.

Ricky reaches into his pocket, grabs his keys, and tosses them to Lucy.

Ricky: Make yourself comfortable, I’ll be right there.

Lucy, still heated, reluctantly nods and makes her way over to Ricky’s house, giving Joe one last dirty look on her way out. Ricky steps back inside with Joe and closes the door behind them. Joe stumbles a few steps before turning back toward Ricky and sticking his finger out.

Joe: You listen here Ric….don’t EVER let no woman tell ya what to do. Ya hear me?

Ricky tries to reason with Joe despite Joe’s inebriation.

Ricky: Joe, it’s Lucy. You know her. You know how she gets.

Joe: ALL women, Ric. All of ‘em.

Ricky: Lucy’s different, Joe. She -

Joe gets uncomfortably close to Ricky’s face, the smell of whiskey permeating Ricky’s personal space.

Joe: ALL OF ‘EM. You’ll see, Ric. Trust me.

Ricky, realizing the conversation is going nowhere, awkwardly smiles and nods.

Ricky: Well Joe it was great hanging out as always….

Joe nods and attempts to respond to Ricky but stumbles over his words. Feeling a bit ashamed, he bites his lip and extends his hand to Ricky. Ricky shakes Joe’s hand, nods again, and then heads out.

-------------------------------------------

Well, there you have it - the two biggest influencers in Ricky’s life butting heads with each other. On the surface, despite her irritability and constant lying, it seems Lucy Huckabee Sanders is a much more stable person than Ricky’s neighbor, Joe. If Ricky had to choose between the two, Lucy seems like the very obvious choice. 

Joe has done a lot for Ricky, however. Joe helped Ricky first get settled into his home in Boca Raton. Joe has always been available for Ricky when Ricky is home. He has offered guidance (not just when he has been drinking) and given some emotional support for Ricky. Joe has been somewhat of a father figure for Ricky, as Ricky never had a real father in his life (contrary to the lies Ricky tells people about his father).

Much like Lucy, Joe can do some serious damage to Ricky with his influence, however. Joe is a blatant sexist, and we see those sentiments come out through Ricky when he speaks about the female competitors in SCW. Joe has instilled in Ricky a very archaic view of gender roles. Despite the fact that SCW has a good balance of men and women, with women oftentimes dominating the promotion, Ricky still sees the women of SCW as inferior to him. He claims he has no business wrestling a woman, even verbally refusing to compete against them, though as we’ve seen in the ring, Ricky doesn’t discriminate when it comes to attacking and cheap-shotting opponents, male or female.

Until this point, Ricky always saw Joe and Lucy’s ideals mostly aligning. Both Lucy and Joe have far right viewpoints, but some stark differences have now come to light. Ricky finds himself at a difficult crossroad with Lucy all but giving him an ultimatum - choose her or Joe. Despite everything Joe has told Ricky about women and the fact that Ricky goes along with most of it, Ricky can’t deny the impact Lucy has had on his life. Ricky also has some obvious feelings for Lucy which will surely impact his decision, if and when he has to make one. 

Lucy seems like the obvious choice, but for now, Ricky has been able to keep peace with both. His relationships surely have the potential to unravel at any moment. Perhaps this can serve as a trigger for Ricky to have the epiphany he desperately needs to have.

Or perhaps not.

---------------------------------

Inside Ricky’s home, Lucy has rearranged some furniture, moving the dining room table and two chairs in front of a wall with one of many American flags inside. She has a laptop setup at the table as well. Ricky, having just walked in, looks amazed.

Ricky: Wow! You know, you could’ve waited for me to get here to move this around. I hope you didn’t hurt yourself….

Lucy glares at Ricky before turning her attention back to the laptop. Ricky walks over to the table and watches as Lucy logs into Facebook.

Ricky: So what are we doing here?

LHS: Live streaming our Emergency Press Conference. We need to get the word out to more people. The uncensored, real news. Every time we try to go through SCW, they twist our words around. And this week in particular, it’s important everyone gets the true story about this “TV Title Tournament”.

Ricky: Well after what I did to Blake, Sasha didn’t really have a choice…

LHS: The people need to know how big our influence is, Ric. These lawsuits are making a difference.

Ricky looks surprised.

Ricky: Wait, really?

LHS: That’s what people need to hear. Sasha screwed us once, and we won’t let it happen again. 

Ricky seems a bit suspicious but chooses not to say anything. Just as Lucy is about to finish setting up the live stream, her phone rings. Lucy looks over at her phone, groans, and hangs it up without answering.

LHS: Ugh.

Ricky: Who was that?

LHS: Karen again.

Ricky: Karen...McAllister?

LHS: Yeah, she’s been getting very annoying lately. She keeps calling over and over.

Ricky: Why aren’t you answering?

LHS: Uh…

Lucy points to the computer screen.

LHS: We’re kind of busy right now, Ric.

Ricky: I just think…

Lucy gives Ricky a look, which Ricky sees as his cue to stop talking. It certainly is interesting that Lucy refuses to answer a call from their lawyer after claiming they have made some headway in the improbable lawsuits. Though suspicious, Ricky chooses to keep quiet. While uncertain, he begins to relax a bit as he trusts Lucy. Perhaps the medication is kicking in as well.

Ricky: So how is this going to work?

LHS: Well, I will give the entire world some updates, then you’ll hop in, then we’ll answer some questions from people selected at random. They can type their questions in the comments as we’re talking. I prefer it this way - no fake news reporters, no interruptions, no nasty questions, at least none that we have to answer. We can pick the best questions and keep everyone informed.

Ricky smiles and feels more at ease. Lucy pulls up the camera and makes a final adjustment to her hair.

LHS: Ready?

Ricky: Let’s go. 

Lucy starts the live stream.

--------------------------------------

LHS: Good afternoon Facebook, SCW fans, and most importantly, proud patriots. You should all know by now, but my name is Lucy Huckabee Sanders, Official Press Secretary of SCW. Right by my side is the rightful and future SCW Television Champion, Ricky James. We’ll give it another minute or so to allow more people to sign in to the stream.

Lucy pauses and smiles for the camera. Ricky, clearly not well versed in Facebook live streaming, looks on with great amusement. Only three people are tuned in. Lucy points out a comment coming in, a message reading “TSM ROCKS! RICKY IS THE TRUE TV CHAMP” from a “random” woman named Kellyanne. The “fans” Lucy was hoping for SLOWLY trickle in. Lucy quickly grows impatient and decides to start with only 6 people tuned in.

LHS: Well anyway, let’s get started. I have some important announcements to make. As you all know, The Silent Majority has been aggressively fighting against the unfair and illegitimate results of two major matches involving Ricky James. The first was a completely rigged TV Title match, where Ricky challenged and clearly was on pace to defeat Asher Hayes. As you all know, the match was a complete sham, with an unqualified German referee making a fast count, handing Asher Hayes an undeserved championship. The second match was the #1 contendership for the Adrenaline Championship, a battle royal that Ricky James clearly won. Another group of crooked referees allowed Asher Hayes, yet again, to illegally re-enter the ring after he was already eliminated. Ricky James was the rightful winner of that battle royal and is the rightful #1 contender for the Adrenaline Championship.

As Lucy continues to spew false claims, more viewers trickle in. Now up to 10 viewers, Lucy continues.

LHS: We have a major update on the first lawsuit. Our excellent lawyer was able to negotiate a deal with SCW. As you all saw, Asher Hayes was stripped of the TV Title he never should have been given in the first place. SCW also agreed to give Ricky James another title opportunity. While Ricky should have just been given the title he originally won, we are willing to compromise. We are so confident in Ricky’s ability, as you all continue to see each and every match, that we signed off on this four person tournament to crown Ricky James YOUR Television Champion. 

Ricky, having been skeptical before and hearing this “news” for the first time, doesn’t seem to be at all fazed as he confidently nods in agreement with Lucy. Ricky has a noticeable focus, the medication clearly working at this point. 

LHS: Unfortunately as part of the settlement, Shady Sasha was allowed to choose the other three competitors in the tournament. It is clear that Sasha has not learned much from her past mistakes. Sasha, if you are listening, know this. We are on to you. After weeks and weeks of giving Asher Hayes preferential treatment and being called out on it, what do you do now? You put Ricky in a match with an Asher Hayes clone? What the hell did Tommy Valentine do to deserve this opportunity?

With Lucy mentioning a lawsuit that never happened and after name dropping Asher and Tommy, more viewers start to flood in, approaching 50 viewers. A few trolls begin to spam the comment section with insults thrown at TSM. The “Kellyanne” account desperately tries to bury these comments, typing in comments in support of TSM one word at a time. Lucy ignores the comments and continues.

LHS: Look, before you say anything, you have to understand we realize Tommy Valentine has a long history in SCW. We know he is a Hall of Famer. But you also have to understand that this promotion has been run by CORRUPT CANADIANS for YEARS. Not unlike Asher, Tommy Valentine has been a mooch for his entire SCW career. He is another burnout taking advantage of the system. I mean, most of his claim to fame is being a multiple time SCW Tag Team Champion with a number of different partners, all of whom carried him. So, his tag titles? Illegitimate. They are about as legitimate as Asher Hayes’ TV Title win. 

The comment section becomes flooded with people listing Tommy Valentine’s long list of accomplishments, with a handful of anti-Tommy sentiments thrown in as Valentine has certainly developed an attitude in the past few years, which has not set well with many fans. 

LHS: As far as his other title wins go - look, we were not in SCW at the time. But as we have seen recently with Shady Sasha and Hayes, I would not put it past SCW management to hand out titles to their favorites. The Silent Majority does not buy into any of the hype around Mr. Valentine. Plain and simple. Now before we address some of your questions, I would like to turn it over to Ricky James, your future TV Champion.

Ricky clears his throat as Lucy starts to look over the comments for the first time. She scrolls up as Ricky begins.

Ricky: Ladies and gentlemen, I could not have put it better myself. My opponent this week, like many of these “Hall of Fame Inductees” in recent years, is undeserving of his praise. As Lucy mentioned, Tommy Valiumtime is a no-good drug addict who has given up control of his career in exchange for favors from Shady Sasha. He is the latest to sell out for Shady Sasha’s Canadian Communist agenda. 

Ricky pauses as a comment reading “How do you know he’s a drug addict?” pops up. Ricky, not as disciplined as Lucy, immediately responds.

Ricky: Uh how do I know he’s a drug addict? Look at him! Look at his lifestyle choices. He’s like a mix of Ashtray Hayes and Adonis the Adulterer. Tommy Valiumtime is clearly a sex and drug crazed lunatic. Shady Sasha apparently has a thing for those people, so it does not surprise me that he finds himself with an undeserved opportunity. And I’m even less surprised to learn that Mr. Valiumtime chooses to live in the worst state in the country, Commiefornia. 

The comment section again becomes flooded with people trolling Ricky. One comment in particular, noting Tommy is close to becoming Supreme Champion, sticks out for Ricky.

Ricky: More like Supreme Communist! Supreme Chump. Supreme Coattail Rider. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to stop glorifying these criminals. Ashtray Hayes made a terrible Champion of Television, as the courts agreed. I will say the same thing about Valiumtime - DRUG ADDICTS AND SOCIALIST SCUM DO NOT DESERVE TO REPRESENT YOU PEOPLE! And I don’t care how many fake championships Tommy has, or how many times a partner carried his stoned ass to victory. You all saw what I just did to that other burnout Ashtray Hayes at the End of the Year Special. You saw me defeat him not once, but twice prior to that as well. I carry out The Silent Majority’s message every time I step into that ring. We will not stand for a Socialist Regime taking over SCW. Proud Americans will again reign supreme!

Kellyanne resumes her spamming of the comment section, posting American flags over and over again. 

Ricky: And after Shady Sasha’s painful defeat in the courts, I cannot see her rigging this tournament like she has rigged so many matches in the past. We are all watching very closely. Our lawyer is watching. And proud Americans all over are watching. We will not stand for corruption. We WILL have a fair match. And in a fair fight, who are you really going to take? A skinny little bong wielding Commiefornia socialist like Trotsky Tommy, or a strong, hard-working, honest American like myself? I think the answer is pretty obvious, ladies and gentlemen. And for that matter, which of those two would you rather have representing Television?

Ricky grins and points to himself. 

Ricky: My fellow Americans, I will make you proud this week on Breakdown when I take out the trash. I will then go onto Last Grasp of Reality and defeat an irrelevant opponent to reclaim the Championship of Television that should have already been mine in the first place. We took some major steps forward in the courts, and I will finish what we started in the ring.

Lucy’s phone begins vibrating. She looks over and sees Karen is again trying to reach her. She then abruptly grabs the mouse and cuts Ricky off.

LHS: Ladies and gentlemen, that’s all the time we have for today. Remember, I am Lucy Huckabee Sanders, Official Press Secretary of SCW.

Ricky: And I’m Ricky James.

TSM: THE SILENT MAJORITY. FOR A BETTER SCW.

Lucy ends the livestream as comments continue to fly in. She closes the computer screen, refusing to acknowledge any of the comments.

Ricky: So….Karen again?

LHS: Let’s get going. I’ll explain on the trip to Detroit.

Ricky, knowing something is clearly up, gives Lucy a look but does not say anything as she begins to pack up.