Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams vs. Datura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unsanctioned Falls Count Anywhere Butt Stapling Match

Unsanctioned Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, January 23, 2021
==========
January 20th, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

No one ever accused “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams of ever being normal about anything. As a matter of fact, from the very beginnings of her life she was thrust into the unusual, the unique, the strange.  While most young girls are raised by loving parents, Kimberly was raised by a foster mother who was secretly a sociopath assassin known as Emma Storm Floreschu.  Most children get normal home but Emma chose to raise young Kimberly off the grid.  Most children go to school, but Kimberly was taught by Emma and she didn’t just learn your typical academics; Kimberly was taught the skills of an assassin.  It’s safe to say that Kimberly Williams never truly had a childhood.  She was never allowed to have a childhood because Emma wanted to use her for her own nefarious intentions.

The Woman Scorned did manage to reunite with her biological family but even that was not done in a normal fashion.  Kimberly had been locked away in an insane asylum, due in large part to the damage done by her foster mother Emma.  Only Kimberly’s identical twin sister, Marie Jones, had given Kimberly a chance.  Only Marie was willing to reach out and try to give Kimberly the help she needed.  And thanks to Marie, Kimberly eventually won the trust and acceptance of her family.

With all of these unusual quirks about her life, one shouldn’t be shocked that Kimberly Williams, now a trained professional wrestler following in the footsteps of the rest of her famous wrestling relatives within the Jones wrestling family, would be the first ever Unsanctioned Falls Count Anywhere Butt Stapling Match.

Yes...that’s right…a Butt Stapling Match.

Kimberly has been chasing the SCW Unsanctioned Championship, currently being held by Datura, a woman equally as eccentric and violent as Kimberly Williams.  Many questions remain, such how does one win a Butt Stapling Match and is the Unsanctioned Championship a legitimate championship to begin with?  But Kimberly doesn’t particularly care.  For her this is about a challenge.  She doesn’t even particularly hate Datura.  She just wants to prove that Kimberly Williams, The Woman Scorned, is truly the most violent athlete in SCW and is deserving of the Unsanctioned Championship…

...even if it isn’t all that legitimate!

“Strange” may be Kimberly’s middle name (ok, her middle name is actually Frances but that’s not important) but one there is one thing that Kimberly does possess that is normal for most people; compassion and caring for her family.  Williams believes most people take their families for granted. She grew up without a family and thus is very thankful to finally be accepted into the Jones family and will always be fiercely loyal to them, loyal to the end.  So when Angelica Jones, Kimberly’s mother, was nearly put on the shelf for good by a brutal and vicious assault from Marie Jones, Kimberly’s sister, many looked to Kimberly for her reaction.

Kimberly was strangely silent.  Many questioned the silence of Kimberly Williams, including Kimberly’s half-sister and tag team partner in SCW Jessica Lasiewicz.  But one should not take the silence as approval of Marie’s actions.  The Woman Scorned is fiercely loyal to her family, her entire family, including her mother.  And that is what brings her to Boston, Massachusetts this afternoon.

In a few more days Kimberly will be heading to Denver, Colorado for Last Grasp of Reality to challenge Datura in the Butt Stapling Match for the Unsanctioned Championship, but she is making a slight detour to Boston so that she can visit with her mother, Angelica Jones, first.  Kimberly called ahead and so Angelica should be expecting her.

Nestled in the woodland, as humble as any rock face in these parts, was a large home, most might call it a mansion.  It's windows were as shy eyes, large to welcome any ray of sun. The rock walls belonged right where it was, as if perchance it had grown up right from that hallowed ground. It was as if it had been called into existence to protect those who came to dwell within, to quell the elements and allow a heat to build from hearths into the inhaled woodland air.  This is the home of Angelica Jones, a place Jones jokingly refers to as “Purgatory.”  Purgatory stood there as if the surrounding nature had embraced it, that the flora flowed within it as much as around it. For the architect had loved the trees so much that there was a mighty oak in the centre, centuries old, and the great house had been built around it.

Williams is dressed in a pair of torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a black t-shirt which reads “All Hail The Lizard King” on the front.  Her long red hair hangs freely and unrestrained to past the shoulders.  She approaches the front door of this large home, this so-called Purgatory, and rings the doorbell.  The Woman Scorned waits for a few moments.  She hears the door  unlocking and then she watches as it slowly creaks open.  Kimberly smiles warmly upon seeing her mother, Angelica Jones, standing there in the open doorway.

“Hi, mom.” Kim says sheepishly.

“Kim!  It’s great to see you!” Angelica says with open arms, embracing Kimberly in a tight hug.  Angelica is wearing an ankle length black skirt, a white button up silk blouse, and black flats.  Her long red hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length.  Upon breaking the embrace Angelica turns and motions for Kimberly to come inside.  Kimberly nods and follows her across the threshold into the home.  Angelica shuts the door behind them.

“The trip was a good one, I hope?”

“Sure.  No problemo, mom.” Kim gives a thumbs up and an uneasy grin as she follows Angelica through a hallway.  Angelica leads them through another door that leads to a large, exquisite, living room area.  There’s already a fire going in the fireplace near a large comfortable black leather sofa.  Angelica leads Kimberly to the sofa and motions for her to sit down.  Kimberly stis down.

“Do you want anything to drink?”

“No.  I’m good.”

“Suit yourself.” Angelica sighs as she sits down next to Kimberly.  Normally Angelica is avid wine drinker and Kimberly finds it unusual that her mother isn’t drinking right now.

“No wine?”

“Not for me, either, I’m afraid.”

“Does it have anything to do with…” Kimberly stops as she isn’t sure she wants to bring up the elephant in the room “...well, you know?”

“My little unfortunate accident at the hands of your sister?” Angelica chuckles.

“Yeah.”

“The doctor did suggest that it may be wise to keep alcohol consumption to a minimum for a little while as further tests are done.”

“What does the doctor think?” Kimberly asks curiously.  Angelica sighs deeply.

“Concussion.  Luckily that was all that was wrong with me.  It definitely could have been worse and made me reassess my priorities and reassess what I’m doing with my life.  Your sister only gave me a concussion but imagine if it had been someone else?  Someone who didn’t want to stop?  Someone who wanted to really take me out, permanently.” Angelica winks at Kimberly. “I bet you didn’t tell Marie that you were coming to see me, did you?”

Kimberly shakes her head. “I didn’t.  How did you guess?”

“A mother knows her children well.”

“You may be my biological mother but we haven’t truly known one another until just a few years ago.”

“It doesn’t matter.  There’s something about being a mother that gives you that intuition. Just ask your sister.  Marie has that same intuition about your nephew.  Someday, when you have children of your own, you’ll understand.”

“I doubt I’ll ever have kids.  I mean, seriously, do you think anyone would want me as a mother?  I’m doing the world a favor by not having kids.”

“Never say never, Kim.  Fact is, you never know what life will throw at you.” Angelica places a hand on her daughter’s shoulder. “And do not doubt yourself.  You don’t think you’d be a good mother but you have great qualities.  You are a good person and you would make a great mother.”

“I staple people’s asses.” Kimberly throws her head back and laughs. “Seriously, mom...I’m in a Butt Stapling Match at Last Grasp of Reality because that’s who I am.  I’m Crazy Kim.  I don’t do what’s right.”

“You’re wrong about that.  In fact, you’re doing the right thing right now.” Angelica winks. “I wonder what Marie thinks about you visiting me today?”

Kimberly rolls her eyes. “It doesn’t matter, does it?  I’m just doing what’s right.”

“That’s what I’m talking about.” Angelica smiles as she hopes she is getting her point across to her somewhat eccentric daughter. “You’re doing what’s right by your family even if it means potentially making others angry.  That’s what a good person does and deep down inside, underneath this exterior, underneath this front of an eccentric Crazy Kim, is a good person.”

The Woman Scorned pauses momentarily to consider her words.  Then she places a finger over her mouth to hush her mother. “Sssshhh...don’t tell anyone!”

Mother and daughter share a hearty laugh.  Then they share another brief embrace. “Your secret is safe with me, Kim.”

“Good....” Kim sighs deeply as the smile slowly fades from her face and the guilt quickly returns “...but I still need to apologize.”

“What for?”

“I need to apologize for just standing there and letting Marie assault you.  I did nothing to stop her.  So yeah...I’m sorry…”

“You have nothing to apologize for, Kim.  You cannot control your sister and you are not responsible for her actions.  Do you understand?”

“I suppose but none of this makes any sense.  Y’know what I mean?  And maybe this is just because I was never raised by a normal family unit, maybe this is because I was raised by a sociopath and never knew what family was all about, but I keep hearing you saying that family is so important.  I hear cousin Glory saying the same thing, that family is important.  But then Marie attacks you.  And Jessica?  I can tell she wants to rip Marie’s lungs out over this.”

“You don’t like being stuck in the middle, do you?”

Kim shakes her head. “No.  I try to be fair to both, I try to be loyal to both, but it’s increasingly difficult for me to do that especially when the family is at odds like this.”

“I think I know what’s wrong with you.”

“I’d love it if you were to tell me because I certainly need some advice.” Kimberly says, sounding somewhat skeptical of her mother.  Angelica smiles.

“Your aunt...my sister, Kayla...we used to fight all the time as children.  You’d like to think it gets better as you grow up and while it does to a certain extent, the fighting never truly ends.  It just takes on a different form.  Some of my life choices, namely my choice to be bisexual, Kayla doesn’t agree with.  I don’t agree with some of her life choices, either.  But right or wrong, neither one of us remained quiet about our disagreements.  We voice them.  And the fact is, Kim, it is unhealthy to keep these feelings of yours bottled up.  You need to let Marie know how you feel and, quite honestly, you need to let Jessica know how you feel as well.”

Kim laughs uneasily. “Well, I’m kinda halfway there actually.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve already told Jessica exactly how I feel.  I told her straight to her face that all I wanted was acceptance into this family and that I didn’t appreciate the fact that she never would trust me and that she would at times talk about me behind my back, that she would sow the seeds of distrust about me, all because of my past; a past I cannot control.”

“And how did that work out for you?” Angelica asks curiously.

“Surprisingly it worked out well.  Jessica and I had a long talk, and she agreed to give me a chance, which was all I wanted out of this stupid tag team experiment in the first place.  Vengeance was never about becoming tag team champions, although doing so would be icing on the cake.  I just wanted a chance to truly become Jessica’s sister.  And I think I’ve done just that.  I think I’ve finally earned her trust.”

“What about Marie?”

Kim shakes her head. “I can’t tell Marie how I really feel.”

“Why not?  It worked with Jessica, it would work with Marie.”

“You should know why I cannot talk back to Marie.  You should know why I cannot tell her how I really feel.”

“No, I really don’t understand.” Angelica says shaking her head.  The Woman Scorned now grows more and more frustrated.

“Oh you know why, you know because you’ve experienced this same feeling yourself.”

“What are you talking about, Kim?”

“When you were a nun...and then you broke your vows because you had an affair with Sean Williams.  You knew you were going to get caught and punished because he got you pregnant, pregnant with me and Marie.  But who saved you?  Who found a way to get you out of that situation, hide the pregnancy, and hide your children?”

Angelica sighs as she realizes where Kim is going with this. “Emma.”

“Right, Emma.  And you felt indebted to Emma.  So much so that you allowed her to take one of the children; me.  So don’t tell me that you don’t understand what it’s like to feel indebted to someone, such loyalty to someone that you cannot imagine possibly betraying them because you do know that feeling.” Tears are flowing down Kimberly’s cheeks.  She pats herself on the chest. “I feel that same feeling of loyalty to Marie because I was locked away in an insane asylum.  For what all I did I should have spent the rest of my life there but Marie risked her life, her reputation, and spent much of her own money to get me the help I needed so that I could get out of that place.  Even after I got out of that place, this family, my biological family, would not accept me but Marie did.  She risked her standing within the family in order to fight on my behalf to convince the rest of you to give me a chance.  So yes, mother, I am very loyal to Marie.  I cannot and will not turn on her.”

Angelica frowns. “Will you turn on Jessica?”

“No, of course not.  She’s family.  And I would do anything for her, just as I would do anything for Marie.”

“That’s good but keep in mind that you yourself said those two are at odds.  And they are at odds because of me.  Marie’s actions but still, I was the catalyst.  And Jessica may be holding back right now, soon she will not hold back.  I know this because like I told you I know my children.  And when that happens you will have to take a stand, one way or the other.  And it will upset one of them.  And you will have to live with it.”

Kim wipes some of the tears from her eyes. “You’re telling me I need to pick sides against my own sisters?”

“You can be loyal to your family and to both of your sisters but still stand up for what you feel is right.  Now I’m not going to tell you who you should stand with, Jessica or Marie.  I’m just advising you to listen to your conscience and do what you feel is right.”

Kimberly can take no more as an emotional tidal waves comes washing over her.  The Woman Scorned gets up and storms out into the hallway where she begins to cry uncontrollably.  Eventually she is joined out in the hallway by Angelica, who wraps a consoling loving arm around her shoulders.

“It’s ok, Kim…”

“It really isn’t.” Kimberly says, shaking her head. “Funny, it was easier when I really was Crazy Kim.  Life was so much easy when I was just Emma’s pet sociopath.  Because back then I was completely disconnected from my emotions.”

“And that’s why you act the way you do in public and on television.  It’s a coping mechanism.  You don’t want anyone to know that this is the real you.”

Despite her emotional state, Kimberly chuckles lightly. “No, I do it to lure any and all potential enemies into a false sense of security about me…” she sighs “...and I suppose as a coping mechanism.  It’s real easy to flip that switch and become a sociopath, it’s easy to disconnect from my emotions and become that monster again.  Few people can force me to switch the emotions back on.  Very few know how.  And you’re one of the few who can do it.  That’s why I don’t visit you as often as I probably should, mom.  I know you’ll get me emotional and I don’t want that.  I hate that.”

“I’m a mother, I can’t help it.”

Kimberly and Angelica embrace in a tight hug.

==========
January 22nd, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It’s Friday morning in Boston, Massachusetts; early morning, in fact.  As in, three o’clock in the morning.  It’s still dark outside and any normal person would still be asleep right now.  But then again, “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams is hardly normal.

Kimberly has spent the past couple of days with her mother in Boston and today was to be the day she would catch a flight to Denver, Colorado where SCW is going to host Last Grasp of Reality.  But Kimberly is hoping to get a head start on her day and is hoping to leave earlier than anticipated.  She has already risen from her slumber and is in the guest bathroom adjoining her room getting dressed for the occasion.  Will Kimberly inform Angelica that she is leaving early?  No, she won’t.  You could argue that Kim doesn’t want wake her mother from a deep slumber but the truth is Kimberly just doesn’t want to face her mother right now.  Kimberly is best when she’s able to keep her emotions in check.  Unfortunately, Angelica seems to be one of the few people who can draw the emotions out of The Woman Scorned.  Kimberly doesn’t need silly things like emotions getting in her way.  Not now as she is preparing for an Unsanctioned Butt Stapling Match against Datura.

Yes, a Butt Stapling Match.  That’s still hard to believe, isn’t it?

Normal people would just quietly go downstairs and exit out the front door.  But once again, Kimberly is not normal.  Kimberly returns to her room and walks over to a window.  With some effort Kimberly opens up the window and then uses a bed sheet she had earlier made into a make shift rope and throws it out the window.   The Woman Scorned, in typical Crazy Kim fashion, climbs out of the window.

Williams hops down to the ground and then begins to walk slowly away from her mother’s home and towards a nearby road.  It is dark but Kimberly can still make out where she is.  She knows this terrain well enough to know how to navigate it.  The Woman Scorned eventually spots some nearby lights which indicates a road is near.  Kimberly makes it to the road and spots a vehicle.  A smirk forms upon her face as she watches the driver’s side door open and a female figure stepping out and approaching Kimberly.

“Sorry!”

Kimberly rushes over and embraces the woman, Sorinah Floreschu, in a tight embrace.  Floreschu sighs deeply but returns the embrace. “I wish you wouldn’t call me ‘Sorry’, Ms. Williams.”

“Look, if you want me to consider this little offer of yours then you need to put up with my quirks.  Got it?”

“I suppose.”

“Good.  Then you’re Sorry!”

“Yes...I’m Sorry…”

“Sorry for what?” Kimberly laughs hysterically at her own bad joke.  Sorinah, for her part, decides it is best to play into Kimberly’s antics for now.  If being given the nickname “Sorry” is what she has to put up with in order win over both Kimberly and her half-sister Jessica then so be it.  Sorinah wants back in their lives.

Kimberly still isn’t completely certain about Sorinah’s motivation or agenda.  What she does know is that Sorinah is the sister of Emma Storm Floreschu, the woman who stole Kim at birth and raised her.  Emma’s intentions for Kimberly were downright criminal but Sorinah insists that her motivations are pure.  She wants to make up for her sister’s crimes by guiding not only Kimberly but Jessica as well to a successful professional and personal life.  But what that means exactly has still remained a little vague.  But it has peaked Kimberly’s interests enough to make her consider the offer.

At least for now…

“Did you get my stuff?” Kimberly asks.

“The Infinity Gauntlet, Betty White the claw glove, Tommy Wasley the lead weight loaded Penguin toy, a prison shank, and of course your staple gun are all in the trunk of my vehicle.”

“Goodie!  You are such a nice lady, Sorry!”

“Yes, I suppose I am.  Although I must say, Ms. Williams, I do question your logic.”

“Logic?  Who needs logic?” Kimberly asks playfully.

“Well everyone does, in most cases at least.  And in this case your logic isn’t working.  Getting the infinity gauntlet onto the flight is one thing, we may even get the penguin and if we’re lucky the staple gun too, but there is no way in hell anyone will let you take the prison shank or...Betty White...onto the plane.”

“Plane?  Who said anything about a plane?”

“We ARE going to fly to Denver, are we not?”

“No!  Silly Sorry!” Kimberly gently pushes Sorinah. “We’re going to drive it!”

“Drive it?!” Sorinah’s eyes grow wide. “It’s over a day long drive!”

“Plenty of time to sing all the greatest hits like 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall...and then 99 Bottles of Vodka on the Wall in honor of our glorious and benevolent ruler the almighty Lizard King...oh and then after that 99 Bottles of Wine on the Wall for my mom!  And after that we can play punch bug.”

“Punch bug?”

“Yeah.  Every time you see a Volkswagen Beetle you punch someone!”

“I’d rather you not punch me, Ms. Williams.”

“Oh poo!” Kim folds her arms over her chest. “You’re such a party pooper!”

“May I be perfectly honest with you, Kim?”

“Sure...but if you’re gonna ask if you wanna have sex then the answer is no.  I mean, your my foster mother’s sister and that would be totally weird.”

“My God no!” Sorinah sighs and shakes her head. “Look, I am glad that you reached out to me and wanted my help.  But does this mean you’re going to reach out to Jessica?”

“I’m trying to convince her to talk to you.  She’s still skeptical about you and, to be perfectly honest, I have my doubts too.”

“And yet you were willing to reach out to me.  You were with your mother, if I understand, and yet you didn’t ask her to get you to Denver.  You reached out for me.”

“Angelica Jones is biologically my mother.  She is my blood.  I will love and care for her always.  But she didn’t raise me.  Your sister raise dme.  Maybe I’m more of a Floreschu than anything else?”

This was a lie from Kimberly.  The truth is that Angelica brings out the real Kim, the emotional wreck Kim.  And Kimberly doesn’t want that.  Being with Angelica for the past few days may have been good for Angelica but it was bad for Kimberly as it made her soft, it made her too human.  Kimberly needs to switch off the emotions and once again get in touch with the inner sociopath, the monster that lies inside.  To beat Datura in the Unsanctioned Butt Stapling war that is about to commence, Kim will need every bit of violence she can muster.  She cannot afford to be around Angelica Jones right now.  So Kimberly reached out to Sorinah Floreschu, knowing that Sorinah wants to manage the tag team of Vengeance anyway, and requested her help instead.  She told her a little white lie hoping she will buy it.  She told Sorinah exactly what she wanted to hear.  And lucky for Kim, Sorinah seems to buy it hook, line, and sinker.

“Fair enough, Ms. Williams.  As much as I don’t particularly want to do this, I shall drive you to Denver.  I hope you take this as a further token of my good will and as further proof that I only want the best for you and Jessica.”

“Yeah?  Well we’ll see.”

“I mean it.  I want to guide you and Jessica.  I want to help you.  But I need you to convince Jessica to accept this, to accept me.”

Kimberly sighs. “I make no promises.  Your record may be better than Emma’s but it still isn’t spotless.  Jessica apparently has trust issues when it comes to you and I’m not going to force her to trust you if she’s not ready.  Understand?”

“I understand, Ms. Williams.”

“Good.” Kimberly grins from ear to ear. “Then lets go!  Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of beer, one falls down, pass it around, ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall!”

Kimberly skips away towards the car, singing the song.  Sorinah follows behind shaking her head, wondering just what she got herself into.

==========
On Camera
==========

We open on a set.  Cameras are all  over the place and there is a wall with a poster that reads “All Hail The Lizard King!” and has a picture of Mr. D on it.  A few moments later Kimberly Williams enters the scene from stage left.  The Woman Scorned is carrying a bag with her.  Is it a bag of goodies?  Knowing Kim there isn’t anything good about this bag.  Williams sets the bag down on the floor in front of the Mr. D poster and then turns to wave at the camera.

“Hi there, everyone!  Hi Datura!  You should know me by now, I am The Woman Scorned, I am Kimberly Williams, and I am a servant of his reptilian majesty The Lizard King.  And before I commence with the usual threats let me thank our gracious reptilian overlord for granting me this opportunity to compete for the coveted Unsanctioned Championship!  I promise The Lizard King that I will do everything to win this Unsanctioned Championship, even if it means prying it from Datura’s cold dead hands, and then in his honor I shall rename it the SCW Lizard Championship!”

A devilish grin forms across Kimberly’s face. “Datura, I am so glad that we are finally meeting one on one.  No interruptions from The Wonderland, no distractions like silly tag team matches against Doom and Groove; just you and me, finally, to settle this once and for all.  I mean, let’s face it, you’ve been trying to avoid me for weeks and weeks.  You’ve been playing hard to get and I love that not only in a lover but also in a future victim in whom I plan to gut and spread their intestines on the street corner!  Sorry if that last part was too graphic for younger viewers…”

“Oh but you eventually quit with the running, you gave up on playing hard to get when you realized just how serious I was about getting my hands on you.  I was serious enough to use this…” she reaches inside her bag and produces a staple gun she waves it menacingly at the camera “...I put staples on your ass, just like I put staples in the heads of Abigail Lindsey and Sienna Swann.  And it got your attention, didn’t it?  You never had a reason to face me so I gave you one.  I made you want to kick my ass and that’s exactly what I wanted because now I have you one on one at Last Grasp of Reality and the Unsanctioned Championship is on the line.”

Williams chuckles. “Funny thing is, no one even knows if the Unsanctioned Championship is even recognized by Supreme Championship Wrestling.  But you wanna know something?  I don’t really care.  And if we’re being honest with ourselves, Datura, I don’t think you care either.  You and I are lot alike in many ways, among them is our love of violence.  We both feel comfort in the beautiful chaos that is the unsanctioned environment.  We could have been and can still be good friends, but there was one thing you did that made me target you and that was your claim that the unsanctioned matches were YOUR wheelhouse.  You claimed that unsanctioned matches were your realm.  That was your mistake, Datura.  You never should have said such a thing knowing that there is a crazed sociopath listening.  Because when you said that I took it as a challenge.  How far do I have to go to put you down and take that championship away from you, regardless of it anyone recognizes it or not?”

“So lets answer that question, shall we?  How far will I go?” Kimberly looks at the staple gun. “Now this is a Butt Stapling Match and so that means this is definitely legal.  Hell, maybe stapling your ass is how I win?  I’m not even sure a method of victory has been decided.  You even indicated on social media that you were unsure of how one wins a Butt Stapling Match.  Well if stapling is how one wins, I have my tool of victory right here.  But this isn’t just a Butt Stapling Match, this is a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE Butt Stapling Match, so this can go anywhere.  From the ring, to catering, to the parking lot.  Anywhere.  And that means I can use anything I can get my hands on.”

Kimberly drops the staple gun and then reaches back inside the bag.  She produces the Infinity Gauntlet. “I can use this!  Now I know that the Infinity Gauntlet doesn’t actually give me control over reality.  If that were the case I would have already snapped you out of existence.  But I have been known to use this particular infinity gauntlet like a pair of brass knucks.  I can knock your block off with this.”

Williams drops the infinity gauntlet and produces a penguin, which appears to be rather heavy. “Meet Wasley!  Wasley is my Penguin.  And you’ll notice he is rather heavy.  That’s because I took the stuffing out of him and replaced it with lead weights.  Ordinarily hitting you with a toy penguin wouldn’t hurt but in this case, hitting you with Wasley would quite possibly give you a concussion.  Would I use Wasley to give you a concussion if it means beating you at Last Grasp of Reality?  Yes, I would!”

She drops Wasley and then reaches back inside the bag.  She produces the infamous claw glove resembling that of Freddy Krueger’s in Nightmare on Elm Street.  She places it on her right hand and waves it menacingly. “And finally there’s Betty White.  You may get to know Betty White very well at Last Grasp of Reality.  There is a reason my loyal fanbase chants “STABBY” every time I come down to the ring.  I have a thing for sharp object.  They’re so lovely, don’t you agree?  And in an unsanctioned match, literally everything is legal, and that includes Betty White.”

“Do you get it yet, Datura?  Do you understand just how far I am willing to go to prove a point, even a point as insane as this one?  I am coming to Last Grasp of Reality to prove to you and everyone else that there is only one queen of unsanctioned and you’re looking at her!  It can be easy and merciful, or it can be hard, bloody, and violent, but one way or the other you will be put down and I will stand over your broke body as the new Unsanctioned Champion...which will then become the Lizard Championship!”

The camera fades to black.
Roleplay 01
Datura vs Kimberly Williams
What We Get