Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kandis vs. Crystal Zdunich***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***This match WILL NOT be announced before the show goes on air. Kandis vs. Peyton Rice is official. This will be a match that will take place with some character development on the show. Roleplay accordingly.

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, January 23, 2021
OOC: Guests with approval as always. I wrote the promo as if Kandis is facing Peyton as the note says, hope that's not as confusing to everyone else as it was to me at first, lol. Enjoy!
-------------------

Last Grasp of Reality
The Rp is finished

Las Vegas, Nevada
Crystal Zdunich Apartment

Crystal Zdunich had been going through so much in her life as of lately. It had been a rough couple of months. How could the blue haired beauty really express herself to that of her wife?! How could she tell her Swedish Fish of a wife Seleana that she had been cheating on her for the better of like five months for a woman that she fell head over heels with in the form of wrestling sensation Diamond Caldwell?! Honestly the best thing that could have happened was that Crystal had finally got everything out in the open and what she didn’t expect is that her wife was actually waiting for Crystal to just be open and honest with her. Crystal had no idea had things came about but now it was official. Not only was she married to her wife Seleana but the two of them were both dating Diamond Caldwell. The three of them were in a three way relationship. Crystal didn’t know what to feel but she knew it was all a reality when Seleana had given Caldwell keys to their Las Vegas apartment and their Hollywood mansion. It was now official and Crystal didn’t mind letting the entire world know about it.

Crystal found herself waking up in the morning. Her wife Seleana was out of town clearly preparing herself to wrestle in another company. That left Crystal alone in the house with Diamond Caldwell. Crystal yawned as she went into the other bedroom and she could see Diamond training as hard as she possibly could. Diamond was sweating as she doing some exercises to some video. Crystal leaned against the door as she looked at her girlfriend stretching out in ways that she could only dream of. Crystal smiles as she stood by the door and spoke to Diamond.

“Somebody is up bright and early working as hard as they possibly can… Can I just say from the bottom of my heart that it feels great to see you working out so much?! I know for a fact that you can do some amazing things with those legs of yours…”

Crystal giggles as she looks over at Diamond but the ebony beauty just shakes her head as she replies back to her.

“I have no choice but to work out. There is no rest for the wicked and I just got this Goddess of the Cage Championship. You think I want to lose it after I busted my ass to win it?! I don’t think so… I have to always be at the top of my game. I have to go all out… No offense to you or your daughter but you know I don’ like having to be in the ring with your daughter. I am not going to lie she has a very arrogant mouth and I feel like I need to stop her… She is too damn mouthy for her own good and…”

Crystal however shakes her head as she looks back at her.

“Look I fully understand. You don’t have to tell me anything Diamond. Brittany is a big girl and she is responsible for her own decisions. To be honest I guess part of the blame also belongs to me. I was only 13 when I had her. I didn’t really raise her in the way that she should have been raised and I have to live that… As much as my daughter might be prideful and annoying, you just have to understand that she is only mimicking me… I was worst in the wrestling world… So essentially you are honestly just fighting a younger version of me…”

Diamond doesn’t know what to say as she just sighs in return and tries her best to reply back.

“I guess you do have a point but it just feels so wrong. I don’t want to beat on your daughter but I got a reputation to protect. I just wish she didn’t run her mouth as much as she did. It puts me in a weird situation and that’s not who I want to be. How do you think it looks if I openly try to beat up my girlfriend’s daughter?! It’s not a good look…”

Crystal crosses her arms as she smiles back at Diamond.

“Like I told you before don’t worry about it…Whatever happens I will respect what goes down in the ring. Although you need to understand is that my daughter has my blood coursing through her body so she won’t be losing. Not now and certainly not ever. So don’t think that things are going to be all that easy. Brittany is amazing and when push comes to shove she knows what needs to be done in order to handle her shit… I know you seem intent on training your body but to be honest I was hoping we could talk about something other than my daughter…”

Diamond opens her eyes in amazement.

“Oh is that so?! What’s going on Crystal… What’s going through your mind…”

Crystal just shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Diamond.

“Honestly I was more concerned with what you are feeling. I know this is a weird position to be in and I want to check on you…”

“You mean Seleana letting me move in?!”

“Exactly I honestly didn’t expect for her to just welcome you with open arms. It almost

Long behold it looks like yours truly has decided to speak and I feel like I need to get a lot of things off of my chest. Let’s be honest I know my career in this company has been that of one serious roller coaster. It’s been filled with a bunch of ups and definitely a share of downs. I know that the people are starting to lose their faith in me and I honestly I truly don’t even give a shit on how you feel or what you think about me.

I didn’t come to this company to make friends or to be buddies with anybody. I came here to simply win and I plan to do whatever it takes to get to the moment. Now I know that I hurt a lot of feelings when Maria and I decided to drop out of the tag league. You were probably expecting for the two of us to just instantly click with one another and go on to just dominate the tag team circuit but let me express something.

Crystal Zdunich is a solo act. I always have been and I always will be. I know that people don’t want to believe in the hype but I didn’t come to this company to just lose. You all should believe in the hype because I promise you that I am definitely worth it.

Anyway

Bring whatever.. .I DEMAND A FIGHT… AND THAT’S ALL I WIL LSAY ABOUT THAT