Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Bree Lancaster vs. David Helms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW World Championship Unification Match

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, January 23, 2021
OOC: Part 1! CD only here. Guest appears with approval. Had more fun than usual with this one, you see a side of Bree not often shown. Enjoy!  Big Grin

-----------------

Last Grasp of Reality #1
OOC: Here's number 1 of 2, which is cd only. Not my best effort, but I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things and could probably have done with being booked a couple more times before the defence to shake off the rust lol. This one continues on from my previous Breakdown rp and hopefully moves the story on nicely, ready for my second. Enjoy!

OOC: And here's my second. After a slow start, I think I've actually come up with something that I'm pretty happy with, all things considered. This picks up directly from where my first left off, and sets up my next rp moving forward too, with how I end things. Big thanks to Jon and Cid for the help they've given me this week, running through ideas and such, you were a massive help guys. Other than that, good luck J and to those who read, I hope you enjoy! 

OOC: And here we go! Overlapping arc endings and beginnings in this one, gonna be a ride. Promo done without me/Bree seeing David's so any seeming references to it are accidental, lol. Best of luck Wasley <3. Hope those who read enjoy!

Edited to add, as it just occurred to me, this RP contains a photo that may be NSFW.
--------------------------

Last Grasp of Reality #2