Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: A/C Unit vs. Bree Lancaster & Andrew Raynes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tag League Semi-Finals & Finals

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, February 10, 2021
OOC: Posting this now because I’ve gotta fucking sleep. All characters appear with permission. Good luck to all yuns...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14v6v...XXjJQ/edit
OOC: WOOOO I GOT DURAN BACK TO SCW (Until we lose so it might be just for this match but be happy with me dammit).... okay I'm done. Anywho.... appearances with approval. This RP and Andrew's sort of blend together so if you read this first and a scene doesn't make sense, it will when you see his.  Also the last scene in this aired on local New Orleans news but Bree spoke about something that was internet news so you can assume clips went national/viral.
Good luck everyone.
-------------------

Breakdown 2-11-21
OOC: Friends support friends, until we lose and i never come back.

Obviously Bree is in this with no permission from J at all so enjoy.

---------------

[Scene one: Uruguay - Day after Livewire]

Andrew's body was feeling pretty ravaged after what had transpired the night before. Knowing full well it was bound to happen, didn't stop it from absolutely killing him afterwards. That was the nature of the beast though for Andrew, a man who was bent on getting his message across at the cost of sacrificing health and body. He was lying there on the couch inside his hotel room, eyes closed, he focused on what he was going to do next in two weeks at their next show. His focus had never been so strong as it was when he was chasing the world title last year, he had a chip on his shoulder, one he hadn't felt in a long time. Knowing he was so close to taking back what was his and getting it away from women who really have no idea what to do with it. He was enjoying his rest right now though, having some time to decompress and chill, he really didn't want to be bothered by anything.

*Buzz* *buzz*

Andrew: No

*Buzz* *buzz*

Andrew: Fuck off.

The phone was on the table away from Andrew so he had no idea who was trying to text him. After the second buzzing, it stopped for a moment. Andrew wasn't too worried about it because he would be sure to deal with it later, sure it was nothing more than fodder. That was short lived though as a few seconds later "Natural" started going off on his phone, it was easy for him to figure out who it was and he had a more concerned look on his face at that point. It didn't stop him from feeling slightly annoyed about having to now deal with whatever was happening. He gets up off the couch, slowly making his way towards the table where his phone was, not having to check it because he knew who was calling, he picks the phone up, answers it and gets to the point.

Andrew: What?

Bree: Rude, can't a bestie check in?

Andrew: That's what texting is for?

Bree: Then you should check your messages when I send them, also, this is an emergency though.

Andrew: I gathered that, you don't ever call me unless otherwise.

Bree: Right so you know what happened to Sienna right?

Andrew: Yeah ice kept some tabs, she's really been letting this get to her.

Bree: I'll share more about it later. In any case, her being in the hospital has left me short for preparation for David this weekend. I have a strict three day training regiment which Sienna helps me with for title matches.

Andrew: I don't see what that has to do with blowing up my phone?

Bree: Normally I wouldn't impose, especially given you're out in Colombia or wherever.

Andrew: Uruguay

Bree: Whatever, I was hoping that you would be able to fly out here and help me.

Andrew gives his head a shake. Did she seriously expect me to fly out there?

Andrew: There's literally anyone closer to you that can help prep you. Why do you need me?

Bree: I need someone I can trust, I can't afford to have something happen because they sabotage or hurt my chances of defending this title. Plus, I was hoping that you would be willing to lend your expertise, I need to showcase another side of me to provide an element of surprise.

Andrew: trying to appeal to me for better nature eh? Alright I suppose I could stand to get out of here. I'll come up with some bullshit with Silvercunt to get out of shit here. We don't have another show for two weeks anyways.

You can hear the relief in Bree's voice as he agrees to go help her train for Last grasp of reality.

Bree: Great, I'll arrange to have my jet come pick you up. I need you ready for tomorrow. Don't worry, since it's short notice, I'll have everything on there ready for you to be prepared.

Andrew: You're too kind.

Bree: Only the best for my friends!

Andrew hangs up and takes a deep breath. Would probably be good to get out of here for a few days after what happened. Otherwise he'd just be stewing around like a prude and that doesn't bode well for anyone. He wouldn't say no to helping a friend either, this was something important to Bree and friends support friends. Andrew just had no idea what the real emergency was going to be until it was too late.

[Last day of training - New Orleans - Saturday January 23rd]

It had been two days of rigorous training for Bree as Andrew was doing what he could to really get her prepared for what David was going to throw at her. The entire SCW universe was practically going tobe behind David to unify the belts and dethrone Andrew’s best friend and he wasn’t about to let that happen. The third day of training though, he was saving the best for last. This wasn’t going to be typical wrestling training at this point, he needed to help bring out that dangerous side, the side that he all but perfected over the last four years since he made his return to the business. In order to really get to David and help turn the tide, he was going to have to bring that out in her. Something he really had no issue with.

At the gym this time, he decided to get there a little earlier than Bree so he could set up and get himself focused. This wasn’t going to be easy for Andrew to get across to Bree because it wasn’t her usual style. Andrew had only been truly harnessing his inner demons and rage for the past 5 years which has brought him further than he had ever thought possible. He knew though that it wasn’t for everyone but given the nature of what Bree was going up against, this was going to be a very important cravat to help her overcome the odds. Truthfully, he really enjoyed the fact that he was here, to a point. Being in South America for this stupid tour was something that Andrew didnt care much for, having the chance to reconnect with his best friend and being able to actually be able to provide assistance to help her defend her rightful World Heavyweight Title meant something to him.

About twenty five minutes later, Bree and Dom end up showing up, Bree seemed a little surprised to see Andrew there before her. He never cared for punctuality and generally always seemed to show up right at the last second!

Bree: Andrew, you’re here, and early!

Andrew chuckles as he continues getting himself ready.

Andrew: Yeah, figured since we were going to be getting into my neck of the woods, I thought it would be better to get here and get in the right headspace before I drag you down to hell.

Dom sort of looked concerned, to be fair, he had never really seen Andrew’s method of fighting up close. Sure, he’s seen him a few times before but being in GCW has allowed Andrew’s methods to evolve even further than what they were before. Bree seemed ok, more aware of what was in store for her than Dom did made her feel a little better about training with Andrew. Bree could be aggressive when critically necessary but it was a side that she normally stays away from, she preferred to be more methodical. The mindset was something that only Andrew could provide as opposed to Sienna. Bree took off to get changed as Dom and Andrew just shared a look, Bree came back about ten minutes later looking ready to go. They get started focusing on more ruthless style tactics, stronger strikes, aggressive approaches, taking Bree to that next level when things are starting to look bad for her.

Andrew: Ok here, come at me like I don’t see you coming.

Andrew turns himself slightly, offering more of his backside to provoke a sneak attack on himself. Naturally this draws Bree in and she comes in unaware. Andrew suddenly pops around, delivering a quick strike elbow to the side of Bree’s head, he made sure to avoid the face to avoid any possible injuries beforehand. This causes Bree to stumble back, almost shocked even knowing she had an idea something was coming.

Dom: Andrew!

Andrew: I’ve been working on that for a little bit!

Bree: That stung!

Andrew: See how you stumbled back though after not seeing that coming?

Bree nods, still clutching the side of her head a bit.

Andrew: That’ll give you enough time to get in one solid shot, should help you be able to turn the tide if you can pop that off and strike quickly. Doesn’t matter what you do but when you see him stumbling back, you need to go after him without hesitation. Focus on everything he’s done, everything said about how you were just the interim champ and you won’t stand for it.

Dom nods, understanding the point and that Andrew hadn't intended to hurt Bree. Just then though he pulls his phone out, he answers the call. Bree looks over and sees him take off and go outside, there’s a look that she gives towards him that goes ignored Andrew comes in a little closer for some more work but this time, Bree makes the quick turn and pops Andrew in the face with a similar back elbow, which actually caught Andrew off guard and sent him back a bit, slightly, further than his shot to her.

Bree: Shit, are you ok?

Andrew gives his head a shake and smirks.

Andrew: Nice shot! You defo had some pop on that shot!

Andrew shakes his head, he catches Bree still looking at the window where Dom is outside, unsure what would propel him to head outside and take care of whatever. Andrew finally comes back around, notices her stare off into the distance and finally calls it out.

Andrew: Look, I wasn’t going to bother asking because I wanted us to focus but seeing you looking over there with that expression has me asking if things are any better between you two?

Bree looked over at Andrew, unaware that he had been noticing things here and there. She shouldn’t have put it past him but she was hoping he wouldn’t notice. She finally manages to pull away from it and goes to sit down.

Bree: I thought they were, things seemed to be cleared up between us, he managed to surprise me with a heat pump for the pool, which I thought was really awesome. But then, he went and blew that up when he responded to some bullshit on twitter that Blake tweeted to me. Maybe he thought he was helping but I wanted to just ignore it and let it go away.

Andrew: Did you say anything to him about it?

Bree: No. I didn't want to make a big deal about it. But, it made me wonder if he still thinks there's some issue with me and Blake. Like every interaction is a springboard to some reconciliation.

Andrew: Is that even possible?

Bree makes a face that could only be described as utter disgust.

Bree: God no, I would honestly rather sleep with you than go back to Blake.

Andrew’s turn to throw up in his mouth.

Andrew: You’re like my kid sis so that’s gross!

Bree: Exactly, but because I left him for Blake back when we first tried being a thing, he has held onto that which is both irrational and asinine. I just want him to get over it and focus on us. It seems like he’s trying but then after shit like what happened on twitter, feels like we’re just sputtering.

Andrew shakes his head, not the best to provide relationship advice but being there for his friends was important.

Andrew: I’m sure Blake being back in SCW really doesn't help matters much, given though that he’s focused on being Kelcey’s little puppy dog and finally got her to say yes to him, Dom should understand that bridge is long burnt. He’ll figure it out, just give him some time, it’s still probably a lot for him to process.

Andrew didnt wanna go on too long about it, he could see that her thinking it was a problem still was something that could drag and make things ever worse. He makes a point to himself to talk to Dom about it, he’s in the thick of it now and may as well see both sides if Dom is gonna be legit for her. He won’t tell Bree about it though, doesn't want to get her even more worked up and nervous going into a major unification match. Bree, wanting to get off of this topic, decides that now is the obvious best time to bring up the favor she needs from him, the real reason why she arranged to have him train with her.

Bree: Yeah. I guess so. Maybe if I don't say anything at all he'll get the point and leave it alone.

Bree shakes her head and takes a deep breath, Andrew can tell she's working herself up to say something.

Bree: Anyways, so you know about Sienna’s condition, right?

Andrew looks over, smelling something’s up!

Andrew: Yeah, I’ve been keeping tabs here and there. She really has been trending downhill eh?

Bree: Yeah, and it looks like she finally cost herself something. Though we're hoping otherwise, I’m bracing myself for the idea that she’s going to be ruled out for the rest of the tag league.

Andrew: Shit eh? You two were poised to win the whole thing.

Bree: Of course, but with all the shit she’s dealing with, only a matter of time before it blew up. With her potentially out of action though, The bigger problem now becomes me needing to look for another partner, and I was hoping that there was a way that I would be able to convince you to come back and help me?

Shit! He knew there was a reason why she really wanted him to fly out and train with her but that wasn’t what he was expecting. Coming back to SCW? He didn’t care at all for it and had it been anyone else asking, would have been a hard pass. This wasn’t the first time that she has asked Andrew to bail her out of a scenario like this though, still, going back to SCW wasn’t something high on his priority list so he was very skeptical about this.

Andrew: There’s a whole roster you could choose from though.

Bree: There is, but how many of them can actually hang with me? Sienna and I were about to win the whole thing, I can’t afford to go find some hangeron who wants to hitch a ride with the World Champion and expect them to hold up their end of the bargain. I need someone, like Sienna, that I trust and will have my back regardless and honestly, there really isn’t anyone aside from her that I trust more than you.

Andrew knew it was a big ask, it wasn't just the tag league and helping her, going back to a territory he thought he would be long done with after he ended Amy’s career that he would never have to look back. Bree really wouldn’t be asking Andrew if there was any other option but Andrew wasn’t about to dive in head first into this clusterfuck.

Andrew: How about we focus on you becoming Undisputed World Champ, see what happens in regards to Sienna’s condition and we go from there.

Bree nods in agreement, not looking to push the issue wholeheartedly.

Bree: Okay. I just wanted to put it out there in case I do end up needing someone. Well, you.

Andrew takes a deep breath.

Andrew: Great, after all that shit, I'm now hungry. Let’s go fucking eat!

Bree: Good idea, let’s go get ready and then head out.

Andrew and Bree begin packing everything up and then make their way to their respective change rooms, shower and come back in their street clothes. Dom meets them back inside and they discuss options for food. Andrew had a lot more on his mind now he needed to sort out and at least getting out of the environment would help make him see things clearer.

Really he was just hoping that Sienna would be medically cleared so that he didn’t have to commit to something he was not really that interested in.

Just when I thought I was out…….

Andrew really hasn't wanted to go back to SCW at all really. He had finished things on his own terms as was able to walk away regardless of what the match outcome had been. With SCW and Amy being so tied together it was enough to make his stomach turn anytime he had the idea to explore coming back. It was a lot for Andrew, a way of putting the past behind him once and for all. He found his footing in GCW and had allowed him to evolve in the healthy way that turned him into a world champion. He felt like he was continuing to grow up and evolve as he was taking the next step. He needed to consider whether or not going back to SCW would be detrimental to the evolution process or was he more prepared than before and ready to take it head on.

He was about to be tested on it.

[Wednesday, January 25th - Denver, CO]

Andrew had decided to stick around the city for a few days before making his way back to South America for livewire. He could have opted to take the jet back with Bree and Dom but after the dinner and the big ask now being an official big ask, he needed some time on his own to really get his head straight. It was one thing to be there to back his friend up and avenge the past time they worked together, going back to SCW was a really big ask for him to overlook with you know who there. There really wasn't anything worth coming back to SCW for, with his best friend at the top as world champion, the motivation to come back or even participate in the taking hold of the flame match just wasn't there. Maybe had David ended up winning it would have been different but the right one prevailed and it further solidified his need not to be there.

He was torn

Realizing he wasn't going to terms on this on his own, he knew that he was going to have to seek elsewhere. With Dustin taking care of his personal business back home, he decided to call on the one person who would be able to help him navigate this.

VanRensberg: Andrew, I haven't heard from you in a while.

Andrew: You still got time for me?

VanRensberg: *clock sound can be heard* Of course Andrew, I don't have another patient for about a half hour.

Andrew: Great, I find myself to be in quite the conundrum and I need some advice. You're aware of me leaving SCW back in 2019 right?

VanRensberg: Back when you ended Amy's ring career!

Andrew: Correct, I was able to walk away from that cesspool on my own terms and it felt great. I was really happy not being there and being able to.flourish in GCW where I am now.

VanRensberg: So what's the problem then?

Andrew takes a deep breath, there's a slight hesitation in his voice knowing he didn't want to talk about it but needed to get it out there.

Andrew: Well, there was an incident with Bree's friend, Sienna, which caused a concussion and her removal from this tag league there were in, in which, they were heavily favoured to win. That in mind, Bree obviously needs a replacement to move on with…

VanRensberg:....and naturally she asked you to fill that spot.

Andrew: Correct, I was her first choice and doesn't trust anyone on that roster to have her back enough to win the semis let alone the whole thing. She'd rather have someone she can actually rely on and get the job done.

VanRensberg: Didn't you two work together before when she was tag champion?

Andrew: Yeah, that was a similar spot, though at the time I was focused on regaining my Adrenaline title and working two matches that night which took a toll on me and cost myself both matches and the tag titles.

VanRensberg: Obviously this time would be different though, even if you had to deal with Amy from time to time, Bree obviously trusts you enough to take this on and work towards winning the whole thing. Otherwise if she were concerned about you failing then she wouldn't waste time asking you.

Andrew room a second before saying anything. He recalled how she said it wasn't a big deal when they lost it before because she herself was focused on the US title and didn't care for having the two belts at the time.

Andrew: Probably, I just never saw myself going back there because there was nothing for me to gain with Bree at the top and no motivation to try and make a play for the World title. I just don't see the point.

VanRensberg: Maybe this is the kind of thing that could bring you back, you would only be involved in the tag league and you either go wib the whole thing and ride it out or if you lose beforehand then you have nothing to worry about and at least you would have done your friend the favour she needs and you had your friends back.

He wanted to present it as simply honouring his friend's request because he was the best one and most likely to actually put the team first instead of their egos. He would be the one who wouldn't be looking for the favour in return for bailing her out and Bree knew he could genuinely come through for her. Had she asked anyone else, they'd likely be looking for a title shot in return or some random for putting themselves involved in the tag league. It honestly helped Andrew gain some much needed perspective towards his decision.

Andrew: I appreciate the insight, doc, I need to get going now and head back overseas. I'll be in touch again soon

VanRensberg: No problem, Andrew. Don't be a stranger.

Andrew hung up the phone. He had new insight but was still unsure of the decision he was going to make. With livewire coming up he needed to have his focus turned there and perhaps come close to a decision.

[Thursday, February 4th, 8:00am]

Andrew's head was killing him after that chair shot from Travis. Doctors were concerned that he may have sustained a possible concussion but results had come back negative. Seemingly though, given the chair shot, he was quite annoyed over the idea that he would have to sit on his hands up until civil war when he'd finally be able to get his hands on Travis, Lenore and Isabella for the Global Heavyweight championship. He needed to be able to get his frustrations out and direct his focus elsewhere. Perhaps it was the after effects of the chair shot that rattled his brain that way but something certainly clicked on the morning before breakdown. Bree had been talking to him throughout the week looking for a decision because she was concerned perhaps that he would still end up saying no and wanted to have time to have a backup plan before being screwed over.

With the morning of the show arriving, before Bree had a chance to open the floodgates on him begging for an answer. Her phone rings with a very familiar "through struggle" ringtone. There was a very relieved look on her face as she knew who was calling. The moment of truth had finally arrived. He wouldn't be calling if he didn't have an answer and rather than just send a text, he wanted her to hear it directly from him. She picked up the phone and brought it to her ear, she took a deep breath before responding but didn't have a chance to say anything before her eyes lit up with enthusiastic excitement over the two words she'd been waiting to hear.

Andrew: I'm in.

He hung up after that not wanting to say anything else with his head pounding. There was no going back though, he had confirmed his decision and he was going to go through with it no matter what. It was finally time for the hate to return to Supreme championship wrestling.

.......they pull me back in.

===================

The hate has come home to roost.

Yousy be surprised that I didn't allow myself to.make a more fitting introduction by destroying you prior to Breakdown but I felt it was necessary for you to wait until the time was right. My business for being here strictly revolves around the tag league and helping my best friend and YOUR world champion take the tag league to the next level.

It shouldn't shock any of you that my partner is now the undisputed world heavyweight champion after disposing of David Helms, she had been warning you all along that this would be the way it was going to be and you can thank her friend for giving her the extra incentive needed to get the job done.

It's why she asked me above any of you in the back to come to her side when Sienna was ruled out of the tag league. To have her reach out to me above any of you goes to show the trust she has in her friend and that she knows that pretty much all of you would be looking to get something out of helping her aside from the tag titles when the time came.

We're not about egos around here. Unlike other newly formed teams looking to win this.

Make no mistake, i was never overjoyed to come back to this place. After the way I was treated and portrayed going out of the company, I was still able to end things on my terms with absolutely no incentive or need to come crawling back here. I was able to make a bigger name for myself elsewhere without having to take the handouts most of you are happy to be fed around here as long as you remain employed.

Fucking sheep.

I have nothing to lose by coming back here, by being a part of the tag league and having my best friends back. I owe this company nothing and I intend to demonstrate as such.

You don't know me? You're about to find out.

Not concerning myself with how you think you're going to prepare for.me because you are not going to know what's coming. The fact that Bree chose to be the embrace of hate back shows you just how much she wants to win this thing and we can become not only the tag league winners but also tag team champions.

We are doing this for our fallen friend.

If Sienna were healthy, I'd have no business being here. All I wanted was for her to clear so that I could avoid coming back here but there was ultimately no way I would say no to a friend regardless of.my views of the place or the company it keeps employed *eye roll* but my sole focus can be on winning the tag league and having Bree's back that makes me a very dangerous person to come up against.

I do not value your well being.

We're here to win, we are here because even with Sienna out, Bree has someone she's confident enough to bring into them fold and win the fucking thing. We knew that the last time we tried this it didn't end up going so we because we were in different head spaces. This is a whole different ball game though, the head spaces we are in are much clearer than they were before. With our focus on winning this thing front and center that will make life difficult for all involved.

Believe it.

You won't though, because you'll believe that with a new partner, it just won't be there. Just like you hope it won't be for Selena and Glory but you'll expect more from them because of how you worship that frozen cockroach. You renounce your undisputed world champion because she was right all along and you were forced to choke on your words.

The same thing will happen here.

My hate and disdain from this place is unmatched but at the end of the day,.given how small my inner circle of peeps actually is, it's hard to say no to someone who genuinely needs your help in order to sustain the momentum gained in this league. Bree and I have the prior experience of working together and knowing each other while other teams may think that we won't be able to build enough chemistry to make it through the semis or win the thing. I'm the most dangerous man in this business, a legion of hate that is about to reintroduce himself to the SCW universe that couldn't accept me as the longest reigning champion over the past five years. That cried when I won male superstar of the year and embraced hate as it's star of tomorrow.

It's time you all see the hate come home to roost to embrace this tag league and bring about the return of the man who will help elevate the world champion to tag league champion and your future tag team champions.

Embrace it.