Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: BD Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
More placing this here for those not in the Fed Discord:

I'm going to get the show up when I can. As can be expected, a match like that Gauntlet will be a bit of an effort to complete. Trying to also manage that while trying to do what work I need to complete for teaching, and also trying to take some of what's left of my weekend just to relax, it's a challenge. But I want to make sure it's worthwhile for the effort put into the match.

In other news, fuck you Doug for using your Trios on that match.
YES FUCK YOU DOUG.
I find that's pretty toxic of you both to ridicule Doug for having fun that he earned.
I say we blacklist Olek for trying to start a flame war.
So this is why Trios is cancelled this year

FUCK DOUG!!!!
I’m just going to say after what Doug did in 2017 with his Trios, he shouldn’t have been included in any further Trios. I know we all expect him to no show, but the man has an erection for chaos. Shame on all of you for putting him in such a position.
Here's the thing I love about Doug's ideas and I've been noticing this a lot the last few years. He wants to involve everyone in his chaotic ideas. That's what I love and respect about Doug. You can't dislike him for trying to give people opportunties they wouldn't otherwise have.

Anyway getting back on topic on Olek's side of things, we understand how much of a headache the judging and writing of the gauntlet has been for you. Take your time with it Olek.
I don't want to praise anyone right now

TRIOS WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM US
Speaking honestly, this is almost as bad as the time we moved Breakdown to Thursdays

Ace

I feel loved.
Pages: 1 2