Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Adam Allocco vs. Crystal Zdunich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, March 5, 2021
The Night of Breakdown
After Her Television Championship Match

After dismissing Lexy, Crystal had found her way to the most important individual in the entire building. She found her 10 year old adopted daughter Aurora and hugged her as tightly as possible. She squeezed the life out of her and refused to let go. Aurora the one time girl who was battling Leukemia could only glance back into the eyes of her mother. She had tears of joy as she spoke out to her.

“Mommy?!”

Crystal slowly nodded her head in agreement as she cradled her in her arms.

“What is it pumpkin?!”

Aurora’s eyes open as wide as possible as she has a smile that could light up the entire room.

“You did it! Tonight you actually managed to do it!”

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she smiles in return.

“You got that right… It feels like the weight is finally off of my shoulders. It really took a lot for me to finally accomplish this. It has been a roller coaster but I am finally in a good place and I won’t ever let you down ever again…”

Aurora is over excited as she keeps her eyes locked on her mother. Crystal however looks at her championship as she slowly hands the title to her.

“You want to hold my championship Aurora?! It’s the newest thing to my collection. It will feel a lot better when they put on my name plates and such, but for now it’s really an amazing feeling. Nobody can ever take this feeling away from me. Even if I go on to lose the title, I think for the people who really don’t know me will at least know who I am, and will appreciate that I am one of the best wrestlers on the planet…”

Aurora grins as she takes the championship belt and holds it up. The title seems to be a little heavy for her but she manages anyway as she finally puts it on her shoulders. Aurora isn’t the only one backstage though as Crystal is confronted by her girlfriend Diamond Caldwell. The ebony beauty walks over to Crystal excitedly. She plants a passionate kiss on Crystal’s lips as she looks deeply into her eyes.

“That is what I am talking about girl! You came, you saw, and you conquered! I don’t know who was more excited watching you win the championship. Me or your daughter…I will say you look completely sexy holding gold though. You will always be my champion! I want to see you to always keep this up and you better not be a disappointment!”

Crystal looks back at Diamond as she smiles in return. She looks at Aurora holding her championship before she slowly gazes back at Diamond.

“Diamond let me make something clear. Tonight is only the beginning of what the entire world should expect out of me. I refuse to be a letdown. That might have been the narrative when I didn’t give a fuck or I signed up to be in this company when I was trying to escape constructive criticism, but that isn’t how I view things anymore. I am the God Damn champion and I won’t be losing this championship anytime soon. You know the best is yet to come and as long as I got my support system by my side how could I possibly fail?!”

Diamond nods her head as she just grins in return.

“Good. Like I said you know Aurora has your back. I just got some text messages from Seleana. She was screaming on the phone in Swedish and I really don’t know what she was saying but you know whatever it was she was excited for you…”

Crystal smirks as she looks back at her girlfriend.

“I do have an amazing wife. She makes a great cheerleader.”

Crystal makes sure she covers Aurora’s ears with both ears as she looks into Diamond’s eyes.

“It definitely will be a great night between the three of us later on. We need to celebrate in style, and if she is screaming now just wait until tonight…”

Diamond’s eyes light up as she claps her hands excitedly.

“That’s my girl! THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!”

Diamond makes sure she emphasizes each word with a clap but Crystal giggles in return.

“She won’t be the only one screaming either…”

Aurora finally pulls away as she looks over at her mom.

“And what exactly were the two of you talking about?!”

Crystal smiles warmly looking deeply into her daughter’s eyes.

“Adult business… The only thing you need to understand is that mommy is really happy. After what happened tonight I think a huge celebration with some ice cream is in order!”

The little girl opens her eyes in amazement as she seems shocked.

“ICE CREAM?! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!”

Crystal grins in return.

“I know you do and that’s why we are going to celebrate. I think we all could use some ice cream for tonight. People always tend to smile when they are eating the amazing frosty treat. Anyway why don’t you run along Aurora, mommy needs to talk to Diamond some more.”

With that being said Aurora walks away as she goes back towards the locker room area. Diamond looks back at Crystal as she can’t help but smile at Crystal.

“I really am happy that you took care of business tonight. You clearly put Ricky in his place but what I am worried about is what is going to happen with Lexy Chapel now?!”

Crystal crosses her arms as she just shrugs her shoulders in return.

“Do you honestly I think I care about Lexy Chapel?! The fact is she never really had the time for me. The entire time that I was her client the focus seemed to be elsewhere instead of where it needed to be which is right on me. She tried to push that disgusting perfume and tried to act like I didn’t mean anything. Let me explain something though. We both know that I am a real star. I was a star way before I even met Lexy and I will be a star long after. Lexy didn’t make my name in the wrestling world. She wasn’t out there when I won over 17 World Championships and I don’t want the narrative to be that I needed Lexy to win my first championship. There are some things that I know I can do better alone and wrestling is certainly one of them.”

“Exactly, you never needed her to hold you down. People can say whatever they want about you but at the end of the day you are Crystal Hilton. You have a reputation that follows you and everybody should be damned if they feel that they can take any of your shine away. That’s not how things work. At least with her kicked to the curb people can appreciate what you do…”

“You got that right and just look at me…”

Crystal chuckles as she turns her attention to her Television Championship and holds it proudly.

“I am the Television Champion. As a woman who owns her own movie studio, had an amazing pop star career among other major ventures outside of the ring. Do you think I needed Lexy to get me anything?! No I really didn’t and now that I am television champion this will only further my career. I will be able to do so much more and I am going to love every single moment of what I do. So let’s bring out the champagne because tonight will be a good night…”

“Good that’s what I like to hear… Leave the ice cream for the kiddie but let’s take out something special for us. I can’t wait to see how the victory celebration is going to go. “

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she chuckles once again.

“Anyone why don’t I hit the showers and change into something better, I think it’s about time I left the arena so we could focus on all of the fun we are going to have tonight…”

Diamond smirks.

“Sounds like a plan. I am down with that… Let’s go shall we…”

With that the two women just make their way towards the locker room. They had every reason to celebrate and it definitely was going to be a night to remember.

Los Angeles, California
Rose Productions Movie Studio

We find ourselves at Rose Productions studios in Hollywood California. It is there where we are able to see Crystal Zdunich standing her studio with the television championship in hand. It seems like it is time for her official photo ops and Crystal is making sure she stands center stage for the world to see. She takes shot after shot posing as best as she can with the championship over a shoulder. After a bunch of photos she cracks a wicked grin as the COO of her movie studio Chloe Martin quickly walks over to her. The blonde skinny French Canadian is all smiles as she walks over to Christina with a clipboard in her hands.

“Christina all of these photos were absolutely brilliant. The camera can’t help but love you…”

Crystal cracks a wicked grin in return.

“Of course it does. I would hope it would love me by now. I have been doing this long enough. After one wins a championship and manages to do it in just about every single company that they work in the process just gets easier. Anyway you seem like you have some stuff to discuss with me don’t you?! I mean you have a clipboard in your hand so might as well get to it…”

Chloe takes a long deep breath as she slowly nods her head in agreement.

“You definitely got that right… Ever since you won your World Bombshell Championship for Sin City Wrestling the phone hasn’t stopped ringing. Add in the fact that you just picked up another championship from Supreme Championship Wrestling and we are beyond that of answering the phones. We keep getting offers to have you in just about everything that we possibly can. Commercials want you, and you are getting offers to be in some shows as well…”

Crystal grins.

“Of course EVERYBODY wants me. I don’t blame them. I am in fact the best thing on television right?! I mean I do have a championship that tells me so…”

Christina holds her television championship up as she kisses it passionately.

“If people didn’t want me it would be a travesty. I am sure all of the offers are really tempting too. However I don’t want you to just run into anything yet. No matter how great the money might sound I think you should hold off on agreeing to anything…”

Chloe seems confused as she places her hands on her hips.

“Why… I really don’t understand. That doesn’t sound like something you would say at all…”

“Truth be told as great as all of it might sound. The fact is my entire acting career for the past year and a half has been at the hands of associating with a third party. I had a real amazing role for the Bat Girl for Ruby Richards. I have a really good spot as the Writer in the Wife. It truly is amazing but I was hoping that we could focus on something more close to home. We could focus on getting things rolling for our studio. Rose Productions needs to be on the map and if stocks for our studio are really going up because of all of my success in the ring. I personally think now is the time to capitalize on all of that so we can get the big pay day that we are looking for…”

Christina smiles wickedly and Chloe just stands there as she nods her head in return.

“Actually that is a great point and I just want you to know that we have been working as hard as we possibly could. Our studio has some projects coming out. One of the biggest one being the Gem Stones movie! We have put all of our resources into this movie. The post production and editing has gone really well. It’s ready to hit the theatres except we are afraid that we might lose out on money because some theatres aren’t open yet. We did get some offers from various streaming websites to offer the movie as an exclusive. I just don’t know if that’s really the way we want to go… The board feels we should move in that direction but of course you have the biggest vote…”

Crystal grins again.

“Of course I have the biggest vote. I own the fucking company and happen to be the CEO. I make the big decisions. The board does have its purpose but at the end of the day I am going to get what I want right?! I think when it comes to the Gem Stones maybe we should continue to hold off on offering it to a streaming service…”

“I respect your decision Crystal but you need to understand the amount of money that some of these services are offering is hard to refuse. There’s no telling how much money would be made in the theatre… No disrespect to any of the gem stones but it’s not like it’s you as the star in the movie. Kate Steele starring in a movie with her band doesn’t have the same appeal and…”

Crystal quickly cuts her off as she looks back at her COO.

“Chloe that is where I will have to cut you off right there, Kate Steele is amazing in her own right. For as much as I might have dominated the World Championship scene Kate has completely obliterated the Mid-Card scene. She is also a big time Hardcore wrestler and has a huge music following. It also doesn’t help that I did have a decent part in training her how to wrestle so I see her as a reflection of who I am. If she isn’t good enough then by all means I am not good enough…”

“Christina I didn’t mean any harm by that it’s just…”

Christina laughs and it is at this moment that a door to the room where Crystal and Chloe opens up. Emerging through the door is Kate Steele. She chuckles as she is followed by her cousin Ruby, Ruby’s sister Sapphire, and Sapphire’s best friend Emerald. The four of them make up the Gem Stones. Kate looks over at Chloe shaking her head at her.

“Bloody hell woman. So you apparently have no faith in any of us?!”

Chloe shrugs her shoulders.

“I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that…”

Ruby quickly chimes in.

“It’s just OUTRAGEOUS!!!”

Sapphire seems disgusted.

“I can’t believe this wanker doesn’t have faith in us…”

Emerald sighs in return.

“Bollocks…”

Crystal laughs in return as she looks at the girls.

“Chloe it seems to me you should have more faith in the people that we are promoting. I have so much faith in all of them and I know for a fact that Kate’s stock will rise especially since she will be joining me in Supreme Championship Wrestling. It will only be a matter of time before she ascends to the top of the wrestling world just like I have on so many different occasions…”

Chloe nods her head finally sighing.

“Fine! We will hold off on releasing on their movie, but that still shouldn’t stop them from releasing an album…”

Christina grins in return.

“They will release an album as well but you just can’t rush perfection. Things like music takes time and you need to be patient for it. It’s like my rise to the Television Championship. I didn’t just win it overnight. I had to get my ass kicked for months before I finally got my breakthrough moment. Now that I got it I don’t plan on losing the championship anytime soon…”

Chloe offers a long sigh as she looks at everybody in the room.

“Okay Christina I think I get the point. So what are you trying to get at?! What is it that you want?!”

“You want to know what I want?! I just want our studio to focus on more in house material. Original projects surely there has to be something other than the Gem Stones that we are focusing on. No offense to Kate and the girls but what about me?! I didn’t win the television champion for nothing. I won to be queen of television and…”

Chloe takes a long deep breath before she grins in return.

“Actually there is ONE thing that we could focus on. It’s something we wanted to capitalize on since the Firm wrestling show went off the air. We wanted to focus on your character from that show Carmen Martinez who uses the undercover alias Catalina Lopez better known on the streets as…”

Crystal screams out at the top of her lungs.

“CAT THE GAT!!!”

“Exactly… We can focus on the Quantico graduated forced to go undercover for the FBI as she tries to take down a criminal underworld headed by Ma Elliot played by…”

Christina’s eyes light up.

“DIAMOND CALDWELL?! SHE WOULD LOVE IT!!!”

“I knew you would feel that way. We are in the process of getting some scripts together… Perhaps that might be what is needed to kick start this company in the right direction…”

“Go for it Chloe. I want those scripts to be written now! Don’t stop until you have something tangible for us to use. I have been dying to use Catalina since the Firm went off the air. Perhaps we could get a lot of co-stars and it can be amazing…”

Chloe nods her head.

“Sounds like a plan I will get on it right away!”

“Good… Keep up the great work Chloe… Perhaps we could really bring this studio to new heights… Consider this the official return of Rose Productions!”

With that all of the girls in the room are all smiles. They all nod their heads at one another and we leave on a scene of complete happiness.

I honestly don’t believe. There are just moments in life that can’t be expressed with me telling you all. There are just seasons in life that a person goes through that you honestly have to experience for yourself. Finally after signing up with Supreme Championship Wrestling back in July of last year. I can say that I feel happy to be a member of this roster. After being able to overcome Ricky James I have a reason to smile because I was able to win championship gold in this company. It is a lot closer to me living up to the potential that I know everybody expects of me. More importantly than that I know that I am no longer letting myself down, I am a lot closer to being the woman that I know I can be, and that in itself is a real feel good moment.

Damn it but can I just say from the bottom of my heart that it feels amazing to be the Television Champion?! It might seem like such a small accomplishment but I know for a fact that it is simply the first of many things that I will accomplish in this company. There is so much for me to do during my time here but this is only just the beginning.

I have a feeling that it is going to get so much better but this is an achievement that nobody can take away from me. You will always remember your first championship win and I doubt I will ever forget this feeling. I know I have competed in a list of so many companies, but I would have to rank this one right up there.

This one is special because finally after all of the bullshit that I put up with I am a champion. Nobody can take the vision of me holding the championship away. It will forever be in my mind and I know after clawing, fighting, and scratching my way to the top. This is only the start of what will be a promising and fulfilling career.

So yeah of course I am going to be all smiles. Anyway let’s get super serious. No matter how you put it I am the TELEVISION CHAMPION! I am the best thing on television and there isn’t a better championship that a woman who considers herself to be an actress could hold. I rule the television scenes and when people see me I want them to be excited about that fact.

The Television Championship is a huge accomplishment because as hard as it was to win the championship I know it is going to be equally as hard to defend it. It is the workhorse championship and the holder of this title is expected to defend it often and as much as possible. The fact of the matter is I welcome that champion because throughout everything I am a worker. I am a fighting champion and if somebody wants to take this accomplishment for their own they will be in for the fight of a lifetime.

I refuse to go down without a huge fight. I plan to give everything I have in order to prove myself worthy of being a champion. On top of that I feel like I don’t have any other choice but to fight. I will be the force to admit that when I got here I perhaps was sending out the wrong message. When I came to this company I acted as a very shallow individual. I tried to cling onto Holly Adams because she made a few nice comments about me on Twitter. I immediately took that as her being my friend and I jumped right into fray as being a self-absorbed Bitch.

I thought that was the way to go but I realized that being a Bitch really didn’t get me anywhere. In the eyes of everybody else I am sure I was just another cookie clutter female who came across as feeling like her shit didn’t stink or that she was the queen of God’s Green Earth. I realized that made me seem like something I am not.

I refuse to be considered a sold out and that’s not me by any means. You think I give a shit about the prettiest thing in the locker room?! That doesn’t mean a thing to me. I don’t wrestle to get my face out in the open or to be the most beautiful person in wrestler. I wrestle for the sake that I want to be the best, and I want to always show that I am the best competitor wherever I am.

I mean not be the strongest, and I damn sure am not close to being the biggest, but at 115 pounds soaking wet I know I am the quickest and definitely the best.

If you don’t believe that try to prove me wrong. I knew that as soon as I won this title I would have to kick Lexy to the curb. I don’t want people to think that I need Lexy to get to different heights with my career. I can do that all by myself and I rather do so by my own merits. If I lose I want it to be straight up, and if I win I want to do that on the own.

I know it’s hard to be respected if wins are measured by a bunch of antics outside of the ring and that just isn’t my style. Hasn’t been and I don’t want that to be the narrative now. Ricky James throughout all of the bullshit is actually somebody I could respect. Perhaps he was a little try hard with trying to be a real American and forgetting where he came from.

Lucy might require you to where earplugs because Lord knows I know people hate hearing speak, but I got to show respect because that’s what athletes do. They did what they had to do to make Ricky stand out but it’s all about me.

The championship around my waist means everything to me and I will be damned if I go about losing this thing just as soon as I got it. However the road to proving myself to be the very best might be harder than what I thought it might have been.

In my very first defense I have to stand toe to toe against Adam Allocco.

Adam is as tough as they come. To be honest whenever I step into the ring, I am usually the most experienced one. I may only be 33 years of age but that is me with 17 years of experience as I started wrestling when I was just 16. That is 17 years of being thrown right into the fray and expected to survive. Adam on the other hand has been wrestling on a professional level for over 26 years.

Damn…That means when I was only six years old and was being introduced to Kindergarten and trying to learn things such as the alphabet, basic math, and trying to form proper sentences Adam was wrestling. I didn’t even think of doing any of the sort during that time but Adam certainly was.

On top of that Adam happens to be a master at the one wrestling style that is my one major weakness. As a high flyer and a woman who’s entire style is based off of speed. Adam’s knowledge of technical wrestling is the one thing that can slow it down.

He has all of the tools to keep me grounded, and with his chaining of suplexes that would definitely clip my wings and keep me from flying.

Adam can in my eyes is definitely a technical marvel. He has a knowledge of this sport that far outweighs that of my own. I might try to do something and he might be two steps ahead. Even though he definitely has the experience factor over me that still doesn’t affect me because I know for a fact that one doesn’t get anywhere without having to fight people that are better than you.

I also didn’t come to this company to be lukewarm or go on a severe cold streak. I came here to be on fire and when I step in the ring with Adam I want to torch his ass up. I know he has some embers within him. He is hoping he could ignite and become something but as good as all of that might seem. I refuse to lose to somebody who is trying to use a tag team to find out who he is as a wrestler again. I refuse to let him have his rise back to fame at my expense.

That shit simply isn’t going to happen. If I want to be relevant I wouldn’t go out of my way to find somebody so I could use them to help them elevate me into the spotlight. If that was the case I would have stayed with Lexy. I would have let her fuel her own ego and I would just stand back in the shadows of her spotlight hoping some of it would rub off on me.

That’s just not my style though. If I wish to be relevant I do so on my terms and I will do so with my own ability. I don’t need to find anybody to bring me there. Adam from I gathered that is what I get when it comes to you. At some point YOU were good, YOU were great, but that’s all past tense.

Right now you are just a shell of your former self and that really is a sad sight. At 33 after 17 years in this sport I just keep getting better and I don’t plan to slow down anytime soon. I know the Television Championship is appealing. After all it will get you right into the spotlight. It would make you appear as the next big thing, every set of eyes would be on you.

You think I am just going to let you walk away with something I have worked my ass to achieve. That’s not the way the world works. Even in television you don’t always get what you want. Sometimes the best things on television leave you on a cliff hanger which means you have to wait until next season to get the answer you have been dying to get answered.

You get that small taste of what you could expect and I know that feeling sucks.

That is what I see when it comes to you. Perhaps you might put up a great showing against me. Perhaps you might be Television Champion at some point. You will be exactly where you want to be. The only issue is that moment you are dying to have won’t come until next season because you damn sure won’t be getting it by beating me.

My season of being Television Champion has only just started. I am a top rated individual and this season will be renewed for each and every single week.

I need this more than you could possibly realize. This title is my life. It is what I have worked my ass off to achieve.

Look at me… I am here all by myself and I will fight with everything to defend my position. You want to be the man?! You want to stand out…

Go for it… Do what you need to do and you will earn my respect if you do. This won’t be an easy feat though and I know it’s going to be hard to pry this actress from anything that has to do with a television and that includes being it’s champion.

So bring everything you got but deep down I know it’s not going to be enough, and you should understand that as well.

I know you will be excited because this is your big television moment!

It’s all about…

LIGHTS

CAMERA

ACTION

It’s showtime and the two of us will make a movie…

But sadly as my journey continues your show comes to an end. It’s time to roll the credits on your pursuit of taking my championship away.

Welcome to the curtain call… Show’s over Adam…