Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Ronin vs. Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, March 31st, 2021
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Noir:Little Tokyo"

{The episode starts in Supreme City where we join Katie Steward sprinting through the streets giving chase to an individuals. They’re dressed in black keeping their identity a secret. Katie manages to keep up with the person for a few blocks, but eventually gives up as they cross into Little Tokyo part of the city. Katie bends over and holds her hands on her white pants. She catches her breath. Weasel’s sister, Brooke walks over and joins Katie as she was walking behind her the whole time.}

Brooke: That was exhausting watching you that fast. Are you ok?

Katie Steward: Yes. I just need to catch my breath.

{Brooke hands Katie her white fedora hat. She takes it and puts it back on.}

Brooke: Do you think that was the person that tried to kill you?

Katie Steward: I don’t know, maybe. Maybe there the person that broke into Mr. D’s home and stole his title. What I do know is they ran into Little Tokyo and that’s where they’ve be held up.

Brooke: So my information was somewhat beneficial. Why don’t you head inside?

Katie Steward: That’s Ronin’s territory. I don’t know a lot about the man, I can just walk in on someone else’s turf. Why did you grabs back there and pull me into the alley like that?

Brooke: You were hanging around that guy that doesn’t like me. I didn’t want to deal with him.

Katie Steward: TJ is harmless and he’s just looking out for me. He probably scare to death thinking the person that’s after me killed me. I need to get back to him.

Brooke: No. You can’t.

Katie Steward: Why? He doesn’t have to chase you away and I need to let him know I’m ok.

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to TJ who is in the middle of his panick running up and down the sidewalk of the nightclub he and Katie came out of. He runs to the corner of the streets and screams out Katie’s name.}

TJ Johnson: KATIE!

{TJ looks around and glances over to a couple of people standing by the building. They look back at him with a confused look at the man screaming out a woman’s name.}

TJ Johnson: Excuse you? Can you help me? Have you seen Katie? If not go on about your business.

{The people shake their heads and walk on and away from TJ.}

TJ Johnson: Hell, Katelyn is going to kill me. I told her I wouldn’t take my eyes off Katie and I lost her.

{A car drives up next to TJ and the passenger side window rolls down. Hurse is driving the car and he decides to check if TJ needs any help.}

Hurse: Hey Buddy, did you lose someone?

{Hurse’s question triggers TJ. TJ rushes around the car and pulls Hurse out of it.}

TJ Johnson: You! Did you have something to do with this? Katelyn said you were snooping in our office. You’re in on this. Where did you take her?

Hurse: Woah, calm down. I haven’t done anything. I just saw you were looking for Katie and thought I’d help. I got a car.

TJ Johnson: Why were you in our office?

Hurse: Had to see what the two of you were up too. Katelyn thinks I didn’t see anything, but photo eidetic memory. So Mr. D’s championship, huh?

TJ Johnson: I don’t care about that. I need to find Katie. What? If you’re here then Robin should be too. Robin and Paris were trying to kill Katie in the Goddesses’ Realm, then they’re here and probably doing the same.

Hurse: That’s a good guess, but Katie isn’t with Robin right now.

TJ Johnson: How do you know?

Hurse: I… do you mind?

{Hurse asking for TJ to give him some space and TJ backs away. Looking like the two could work together, maybe. Hurse reaches into the car and pulls out a camera and hands it to TJ. He scrolls through recent pictures of Robin.}

TJ Johnson: This is definitely not creepy. What are you like some kind of creepy paparazz?

{Hurse shows off his police badge to TJ.}

TJ Johnson: Right, of course. Noir we got to have a corrupt cop.

Hurse: I’m not a corrupt cop. I walk the straight line. I’m on your side.

TJ Johnson: You’re stalking your ex.

Hurse: Yeah, you were suppose to see that.

{Hurse grabs his camera back and gets back into his car.}

Hurse: Let’s go, we’ll drive around until we find Katie. She should be around some where.

TJ Johnson: Ok, but this doesn’t mean you’re working with us. This is our case, not yours.

{TJ walks back around and joins Hurse in the car as it drives off.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens up back to Katie and she is still waiting outside of Little Tokyo.}

Brooke: So what are you waiting for? This Ronin guy to show up? How do you know he’s not the one you’re after?

Katie Steward: I, I don’t know. He’s a bit mysterious. I doubt he’s anything important to my case, but he’s not going to be the one to put me down.

{Katie begins to head into Little Tokyo to pursue her case.}

Katie Steward: If he’s around then maybe he’ll have answers for me.