Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katie Steward vs. Polly Playtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 14, 2021
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Noir Goddess/On the Trail"

{The episode starts in Supreme City. The scene opens up inside of a small restaurant in Little Tokyo. The lighting isn’t great with hanging lights over the tables and at the bar. There are a few patrons inside, but they just sit at the bar with there drinks in hand and their heads held down. The door to the place opens and in walks a woman. The camera starts low showing the woman’s black boot walking inside and it pans upwards. She is wearing a beautiful white dress and a leather jacket. She has a sword sheath at her side with it’s blue shade blade. She carries a black bag over her shoulder and walks to the bar. The woman is obviously Katie’s Goddess, but she looks different this time around. Changed with the new city. Her blonde hair now with pink at the end of it. She walks over to the bar and gets the person behind it attention.}

Bartender: How can I help you, Ms.?

Goddess: Yes, I was wondering if you knew where I could find some gentlemen to help with a problem I’m having.

Bartender: Depending on the size of the problem. I’m sure you can find an individual you’re looking for. What kind of business is it?

Goddess: Just looking for someone to help fence some goods.

{The bartender nods as he checks the Goddess. Probably checking out if she is an officer. He ends up pointing her to the end of the bar and she carries bag in the direction as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Katie Steward as she is with her friend Brooke. They walk the streets as Katie continues her investigation.}

Katie Steward: Do you know which way the person went?

Brooke: Beats me. They’re probably long gone. Sorry, I couldn’t help. I thought I had something good there for a moment.

Katie Steward: It’s ok. It was a nice try. I didn’t think this would be so hard when I picked it. It was something for TJ and I to do together and have a bit a fun. I don’t even know who we’re chasing or who stole the championship title.

Brooke: Well you’re just getting started. Once you start getting a lead…

{Brooke’s sentense starts to trail off as she notices something coming towards them. She starts to back up. Katie stops and turns watching her and confused.}

Katie Steward: Brooke? What’s wrong?

Brooke: Nothing. You will to good. Just keep at it. I got to go…

{Brooke spins around and takes off running in the opposite direction.}

Katie Steward: Brooke!

{A police car pulls up to Katie with it’s red light flashing. Katie spins around to the car. She walks to the passenger door and looks inside seeing TJ sitting there.}

Katie Steward: TJ. What are you doing?

{TJ steps out of the car and grabs hold of Katie hugging her tight.}

TJ Johnson: I thought I lost you. Why did you disappear like?

Katie Steward: I’m sorry. Brooke wanted to show me something about the case. It didn’t lead anywhere unfortunately. What are you doing with the cop?

TJ Johnson: Yeah about the cop…

{Hurse steps out of the driver side and he says hi to Katie knowing how much she is going to appreciate it.}

Hurse: Det. Steven Parkwood. Hi Katie.

Katie Steward: He’s a cop. How? How did he get cast in this?

TJ Johnson: I think he snuck onto the set and stole a badge to help him stalk Robin.

Hurse: Hey! Watch it. I will haul you both in for questioning.

Katie Steward: For what?

Hurse: For whatever the two you of are up too. I know it’s something and it’s probably no good. That’s why you’re hanging around a bar that shady individuals go.

{Katie looks around and notices the bar a few stores down from them.}

Katie Steward: Really? What kind of individuals go there? You mean criminals?

Hurse: Just people that look to trade goods and other services.

Katie Steward: Interesting.

TJ Johnson: What are you thinking?

Katie Steward: I think we could use some work. Let’s check it out.

{Katie walks with TJ and they head to the bar. Katie stops at the door and turns to TJ before they enter.}

Katie Steward: I need your phone.

TJ Johnson: What happen to yours? Did she take it? You can ping yours off mine. It’s a newer model.

{TJ hands his phone to Katie and she walks inside the bar with TJ following behind. Katie walks over to the bar. They have everyone’s attention in the car. Katie places TJ’s phone on the bar.}

Katie Steward: We’re looking for someone that wants to buy a hacked phone.

TJ Johnson: What?

Katie Steward: It is hacked, isn’t it?

TJ Johnson: Of course it is.

Katie Steward: Yeah. So how much?

{The buy behind the counter checks out TJ’s phone. Katie and TJ wait for him to finish. The door of the bar opens and Hurse walks in and everyone inside gets jumpy. Hurse walks over and joins Katie and TJ.}

Hurse: So what did you two find out?

{The guy slides the phone back to Katie and he walks backwards and away from them.}

Hurse: Everyone in here sure is quiet.

Katie Steward: You idiot. You’re a cop. Of course they all went silence. Is this like your first day?

Hurse: No. I just had another assignment out of town.

{Katie shakes her head frustrated with Hurse blowing their cover. Katie looks around the bar and notices The Goddess at the end of the bar. They lock eyes and Katie just knows her.}

Katie Steward: Hey, it’s the Goddess.

TJ Johnson: Your Goddess?

{Karie walks around the bar and heads over to her. The Goddess takes off out the back. Katie doesn’t get to chase after her as she is cut off by another woman in the bar. Polly Playtime looks at Katie with a smile on her face.}

Polly: Hello. We haven’t really been properly introduced. I mean, I know who you are, but you haven’t meet me. I’m Polly. Polly Playtime.

Katie Steward: Hi. I have don’t have time right now.

{Katie tries to get pass Polly, but she doesn’t let her through.}

Polly: It’ll just mean the world to me, if you would play with me.

Katie Steward: Sure. Maybe later.

Polly: No. Now.

{Polly gets defensive with Katie and she decides to throw a punch. Katie ducks it and Polly ends up clocking TJ who walks up behind them. Polly becomes enraged at TJ and leaps on top of him trying to claw.}

Katie Steward: TJ, you deal with her. I’ll just… yeah.

{Katie hurries out the back into the alley, but her Goddess is long gone. Katie turns back around and walk back into the bar to help TJ who is still trying to deal with Polly. Hurse tries to help, but he is useless. Katie walks over and takes a tazer out of her coat and tazes Polly to get her off TJ and she falls to the fall.}

TJ Johnson: Thanks. What happened?

Katie Steward: I think I know who we’re after.

TJ Johnson: And her?

Katie Steward: Apparently a fan that just wanted to play.

{Katie helps TJ up and they take Hurse out of the bar. Katie grabs TJ’s phone on the way out as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to a late night host set. Katie sits at the desk with TJ in the guest chair. The monitor sits on the table next to her desk with a paused screen of their case.}

Katie Steward: Well TJ, how was it meaning Polly?

TJ Johnson: Not fun, Katie.

Katie Steward: She just wanted someone to play with someone and we’ll the lucky ones that she choose. This is actually a good thing TJ. Polly and I. She wants someone to play with and I am looking for some fun. You know how everyone in SCW feels about me. Their opinions of me. How dumb they all are? Although they get to see on SCW Breakdown, Katie Steward have some fun. I am going to enjoy myself. I want everyone to see just how much fun I can be. Because I am going to do something that every single person in SCW wishes they can do. So they all need to be getting on my good side and bend their knee to their Goddess.