Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Pat Evans & Josh Hudson vs. Minerva & Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 14, 2021
The phone rang. That’s a sound that hadn’t be heard in a while in the abode of Pat Evan, at least with purpose. Two rings. A sigh greeted the phone as it was brought to Pat’s ear.

Pat: “Yes?”

Pat Evans demeanour quickly changed.

Woman: “Yes, this is Katherine Farraway with human resources at Supreme Championship Wrestling. Am I speaking with Pat Evans?”

Pat: “This is him.”

Woman: “I’m going to patch you through to the boss. He wanted us to reach out specifically to you.”

Pat: “Oh-“

A click followed by the sounds of SCW theme songs were heard in the background. To start was “Natural” by Imagine Dragons, causing the former IWC main eventer to roll his eyes.

Pat: “Wannabe….”

Pat sighs as he looked around his study. It was not much of a study. In fact, it was more of a nook, carved out of a jet out in his apartment in Detroit, a far cry to his dwelling and support he enjoyed while linked to the academic system. Pat Evans once enjoyed his time learning at a now unnamed university, something Pat Evans sought to ignore, the result of his getting involved with a female student and a bad argument leading to a sour breakup and Pat’s personal reputation in tatters. Even the female student, Pat could not even remember her name, felt bad as she knew how much a connection to the university intellectually stimulated him. But she happened to share her concern to a colleague, and university authorities stepped in to remove his access. All based on a misunderstanding, even one that the accuser tried to clarify. But it affected Pat, halting his wrestling career and causing him to consider other options.

Those options led him to Detroit, where cheaper rent allowed him to find something for less, while he worked at a local bookstore, taking indy bookings to augment his book purchases. How to Hide an Empire by Daniel Immerwahr was his current book du jour.

Mr. D: “Pat?! How are you?”

Pat: “I’ve been better. But nothing, right now, that I could complain about.”

Mr. D: “Good to hear. Are you still in ring-shape?”

Pat: “Excuse me?”

Mr. D: “Are you in ring shape?”

Pat: “I suppose. I’ll admit I didn’t think I’d be on anyone’s radar, let alone SCW’s.”

Mr. D: “Sometimes that’s what’s needed. But before we go further, I need to know something. Do you feel your skills can still play at the highest level? I’m not talking wins and losses…I’m talking something else, if you get what I’m saying?”

Pat Evans got what he was saying. A smirk came to his mouth.

Pat: “You mean can I still make people scream in pain?”

Mr. D: “That’s one way to put it.”

Pat: “How about we put on a showcase? Would that assuage any fears?”

Mr. D: “I think that would work. What’s your schedule like next week? Monday?”

Pat thought about it a moment.

Pat: “I’ll need to cancel a commitment, nothing serious. Can I ask a favour?”

Mr. D: “Forward, but what are you thinking?”

Pat: “Can you cover my travel and accommodations? If it works out, then it’s a signing bonus. If not, I’ll pay you back.”

Pat could almost hear the SCW founder thinking on the other end.”

Mr. D: “I’ll get travel to set it up. See you Monday.”

Pat: “Yes…See you then.”

Pat Evans put down the phone, hanging it up on the receiver. Pat may be one of the few that still used a traditional land line. He had grown to hate cell phones, a quirk that stemmed from what he felt was the downfall of society with a focus on constant connection and immediate gratification. Little did he know that one week later, he would be signed to a contract with Supreme Championship Wrestling and with certain terms.

Fast-forward to that week later. Pat Evans, dressed in an ironed shirt with black slacks, a black tie as well, looking to make an impression, sat across from the SCW founder, now in person, but not at his office, but his home.

Pat: “You do understand what you’re asking.”

Mr. D: “I do and frankly, it’s necessary. Simply put, you can go for whatever goals you wish in SCW. All I ask is that if you’re needed to straighten someone out, that’s your priority. I’ve even written it into the contract. Consider yourself a problem solver in one way. I prefer to call you a Shooter.”

Pat: “There’s a throwback. I figured companies would shy from this.”

Mr. D: “It’s a contact sport, Pat. Sometimes people get hurt. Sure, it’s probably unwise for the owner of the company to be supporting it, but I’ve been left with few choices and simply put, I have full authority from the Board of Directors to resolve a few issues.”

Pat: “You realize I will not be taking prisoners.”

Mr. D: “It’s why I wanted to make sure you were in-ring ready.”

Pat: “I hope I put any fears there to rest.”

Mr. D: “You have a contract.”

Pat: “I do.”

Pat looked at it. At first, he was unsure of what to think. The last time he wrestled on the world stage was years ago, for IWC, and he was within inches of walking out World Champion. The name Johnny Kingdom, one of the names he willingly refused to forget, still a source of anger, but one he used for motivation. But for Pat, this was not about even aiming for a title. This was something else. An opportunity, not for glory, but for vengeance. He had been given a bad hand years earlier. A rebirth showed itself.

Mr. D: “So, care to sign it?”

Pat: “I want one additional clause if I could. It will be an odd one.”

Mr. D: “Try me. You’ve seen some of the program. I at least hope you watched some of the recent programming.”

Pat: “I did. That’s a whole different issue. This is much more simple. I’d like a standing charge card of $250 a week.”

Mr. D: “That’s a bit unusual. Care to explain why?”

Pat: “I’d like to use it to buy books. Others can go out to the bars and drink. I go to my hotel room and read.”

Mr. D: “Interesting…it is an odd one. But for that, I’ll arrange it.”

Pat: “Thank you. In that case, I’ll sign.”

Mr. D: “Hold on, I’ll have the new paperwork drawn up-“

Pat: “With all due respect, I’ll take your word for it. Because either you give it to me and I do as asked, or you don’t, or forget, and I forget how good I can be. I know you’d understand that.”

Mr. D: “Fair enough.”

Pat grabbed the contract, using the pen on it, and quickly signing it. He then looked it, a feeling of relief over him. This was not unnoticed by the SCW founder.

Mr. D: “Are you okay?”

Pat: “Sorry, just…a moment of tranquility.”

Mr. D: “I won’t ask more unless you want to shar.e”

Pat: “Thank you. I suppose you could call me a taxi?”

Mr. D: “Of course. Thank you for meeting me here. One additional thing…keep this under wraps.”

Pat: “Of course.”

Moments later, Pat was leaving the home of the owner of SCW, in a standard yellow cab. He had surprisingly returned to a new form of normal he could live with. A love of wrestling never abated. But more importantly, he had his outlet, his reading, his intellectual stimulation. Perhaps this is the opportunity for something new, exciting, memorable. And with a tinge of vengeance. Adding to the whirlwind of emotions, Pat was told of another facet to the plan of the SCW founder. He would work with Josh Hudson. Pat Evans was unsure of what to think of that.

-------

A bit of a blast from the past. I don’t expect anyone to know who I am. Sure, I’ve had a few whiffs of what Supreme Championship Wrestling is. A couple of colourless runs, no one should or would like to remember. But enough to leave an impression. That is why I am here.

Impressions are everything. Are they not? So what are my initial impressions of this group that has formed, seemingly over their group feeling of underappreciation? Tommy Valentine was a former World Champion and now has become the equivalent of a sex-starved teenager. Kandis, a woman whom frankly I cannot understand any appeal she offers, from her blown up assets to her overly caked on makeup on her face. I understand she can hit a kick as well as anyone. I’ll happily judge that in the ring. I’ll also hold one well-placed kick will dwarf my ability to wrench the knee and cause one to second guess any strike.

Oh, and Tommy, consider the lack of attention I’ve otherwise given you as an indictment. I hope your knee does improve at some point. I also hope your attitude does too. Sorry, I don’t make the rules. I merely was told to leave a lasting impression. Your limp should last long enough that it will leave some impression. Consider it also a warning. If we meet in the ring, I may look for something a bit more permanent.

Is that me or the broader context? The desire to teach lessons? That’s up to you to determine.

But now back to my evaluations.

Konrad Raab – one half of my opponents for this week and clearly the weaker half. I say this not to attack your wrestling ability. You clearly have skill. I’m speaking of your intellect, your person, your ethos. You’re merely a follower now, again, just like Tommy Valentine. Why are men such weak creatures? At least I can understand your motivation. Then again, I suppose the same could be said for Tommy. A younger woman, an experience that may not be had again. Either way, it doesn’t make it any less pathetic. The difference though for you Konrad is that you simply no longer have free will. Counter this point all you wish. The fact is that you are intricately tied to Minerva. Your past glories are nothing now as a result of the one moment Minerva will be synonymous with, at least until her demise, or until she attempts a repeat. And with individuals like Minerva, there is always a repeat. They become driven by the attention. You Konrad, meanwhile, are driven by nothing more than giving Minerva something to be happy with. A few dollars for a new trinket, a new coat, a new phone. And then you try to make her happy by being her tool. Any man who willingly devolves to that position simply is not worth my respect. And Konrad, you are not worth my respect.

Nor is Minerva for that reason. Undoubtedly, she will tell me how much of a mistake that is. Then again, I also have no illusions of what she’ll likely think of me. A relic from the past, past their prime, probably going to make some comments about her hyper-sexuality, or her propensity for violence.

I do not care.

I consider myself a history buff and I’ve seen this story told repeatedly. An individual, a state, a group, whatever, they consider themselves outside of the system and use a grand moment, a big surprise, intense violence to gain attention, arouse the masses, and attempt their ill-gotten program for greatness. They all fail. Every last one. You will fail too.

I have no allusions about Peyton Rice. I do not know her. I do not care about her. That’s not my fight. I have a specific purpose. To come to this ring, with my tag partner, Josh Hudson, and ensure you and Konrad understand this will not be tolerated. That you feel regret. This would require Konrad to be anything more than a sexual courgette in this relationship with you. But you are the focus. Let’s be plain here. Bring your violence. Josh, I know, has faced violence in its purest form. I have too. And we aim to stand up to your challenge.

You spoke big last week. Talking about your focus on David Helms. Cancel your plans. In fact, start considering what item you’ll have Konrad purchase for you in order to make you feel a bit better. Things have changed in the short time you’ve been in SCW. And it is the goal of Josh and I to make that as clear as humanly possible. Your end has already come. Perhaps you can reinvent yourself as Konrad has, as a human bank machine. Instead of intense violence, you can reinvent yourself as a competitor.

What am I kidding? The violence only respond to violence and they are too simple to understand anything else. Be insulted by this statement. I look forward to testing this theory.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By MInerva Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: Priscilla-Kellytumblr-4ef057f7588974a6a7...d2-640.gif]

(Click Title)
OOC: Couldn’t decide what I wanted to do with this one. I’ve had a lot of ideas. Took a bit to settle on one.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ppv...bYCSs/edit
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Konrad proving his word on doing anything to protect Minerva. Little Rock, Arkansas. Wednesday 31st March (Off-Camera)

Konrad and Minerva were both at the night club, spending most of the time dancing together. It had been a long time since Konrad went to one because of being busy, but he needed to have a good time. Of course, Minerva wanted to go too, although she had pressured him to let himself go a bit quite some time now.

It was indeed the right decision as Konrad smiles with being with Minerva, looking like he's thoroughly enjoying himself as she smiles, seeing him happy and, in a way, proud he had come out with her tonight.

Minerva: "I love a man that can dance, but I need to lead and don't step on my toes."

Konrad Raab: "I'm glad I can for you. I got to admit, I'm enjoying myself tonight. Been too long since the last time I came to a nightclub. Looks packed tonight."

Minerva: "They always are and let the world see we are a couple and for me to show off your moves on the dance floor. Good because it's to get you out there a bit."

Konrad Raab: "I'm changing in so many ways because of you. I love it. Is there anything you want to drink? I'll pay."

Minerva: "I take a beer, please."

Konrad Raab: "Why don't you find somewhere to sit? I'll find you with your glowing red hair."

Minerva and Konrad kissed on the dancefloor before they separated. While Minerva went to find somewhere to sit, Konrad went to the bar as he has a massive smile on his face, feeling he was no longer the old Konrad anymore. The waiter spots Konrad and goes straight over to him.

Waiter: "What can I do for you, sir?"

Konrad Raab: "Two pints of beer, please?"

Waiter: "I get that for you right away."

The waiter looked in his early thirties, slick blonde hair with rich looking clothes like Konrad was wearing. Konrad sat down, mainly to wait for his drinks for himself and Minerva. He pulls out some money from his wallet and places it on the table. As Konrad brought the drinks over, a young guy was hovering over Minerva, seemly not pleasant to her as he overheard some words, even touching her. Konrad shook his head, knowing what he was planning to do with her.

Konrad Raab: "What did you say?"

Darkish guy: "She's with you? She's a cunt."

Minerva cracks a smirk; the minute Konrad turns to her, she quickly makes a frowning expression.

Konrad Raab: "That's my damn girlfriend you're talking to. If you got a problem with her, you have a problem with me. I'd back away from her if I were you."

Konrad comforts Minerva, shaking like a leaf and looking afraid as he hugs her and whispers in her ear, and she nods at whatever he said. Minerva hugs Konrad, a bit of a crocodile tear due to the "fear" of the guy. As he hugs her, the darkish mid-twenties guy laughs.

Darkish guy: "You're old enough to be her father. You're a fucking freak, and so is she. Man, two dumb fucking cunts at the club. What are you going to do about it cos your too old to fight."

Konrad Raab: "How stupid and ignorant you are for assuming I'm too old to fight. It shows how much you know about us."

Darkish guy: "You can't stop me from slapping your girlfriend like she's my bitch, giving her pain. I would kill her right here and now by placing a knife to her throat after I've fucked her."

Konrad shook his fist, gritting his teeth after hearing what the guy said. Minerva whispers in his ear…

Minerva: "Defend my honor Konnie."

Konrad seething with his anger knocks him down before the guy had a chance to pull a knife out of his pocket, proving, for the first time, in front of Minerva, how much he loved her. Konrad batters his face with vicious punches, laying it all down to him. Konrad places his hand across the man's throat and says this.

Konrad Raab: "If you ever come across my girlfriend again and attempt shit you were going to do, I will kill you."

Darkish guy: "That's what you think."

It was clear the message wasn't going through as Konrad found an empty glass and smashed it across the guy's forehead, cutting him into tiny pieces of glass. Konrad was doing what he had done for Fizz and his ex-wife multiple times in the past. Konrad kicks the guy's ribs viciously, screaming his head off on the vicious beating he's giving him.

Konrad stood up after the blood Konrad gave to the guy. Konrad leaves him after giving a guy so much damage he could take. Konrad walked over to Minerva and sat next to her after the vicious beatings he gave to the darkish guy. Konrad hugged her to reassure her.

Konrad Raab: "Everything is OK now."

Minerva wrapped her arms around him before letting go from him and saw precisely what Konrad did, leaving the guy bloodied and beaten black and blue. She nodded her head, wiping the crocodile tears away. Konrad drinks his beer rapidly, in case he gets kicked out, as so does Minerva before she places the glass down.

Minerva: "My hero! I'm so proud. You didn't think; you went to protect me as it came naturally to protect me when I was in danger, sooooo much danger."

Konrad Raab: "He said he was going to hurt you, even stated he was going to pull a knife out. Nobody says shit like that about my sexy bunny and gets away with it. Have I proved that what your mad about me for years is now in the past?"

Minerva: "I do, one hundred per cent. I never thought you did that kind of damage. Let's talk more in the next few weeks about you doing that in the wrestling business; we need to make this a thing."

Konrad nodded, having a smile on his face, knowing how much he enjoyed beating people. Still, wrestling was different as it wasn't a life situation like this was where it was something Konrad would've done with any girl that wasn't with Minerva, to begin with. Minerva finished her beer as she saw Konrad's concern about it.

Minerva: "I wouldn't worry. People didn't expect that because you're too nice at times, and you need to gain the killer instinct back. You have been mistreated since you got in SCW; we've gone over the lack of PPV title matches, but another thing I want to point out is, you never been a top main event wrestler."

Konrad agreed with that as he had never been a main event wrestler, not even when he was apart of Wonderland for a small moment in time, but didn't have any reason to change; he was resenting his anger and had problems with his past at the time.

Minerva: "What if being vicious and nasty as you did today to that guy can get you there? What if it captures you the SCW title? Me and you, we can destroy the world together. I'm coming back shortly, and I got a plan to get us both there."

Konrad Raab: "I can't deny I've never been the main event of SCW. I do need to do something about it. See, this is another reason why I defended you because, unlike everyone else, you pinpoint what I've been doing wrong, giving me constructive advice. I will highly consider it."

Minerva: "Oh, you better because you have that ability in you. I think people are suspecting something; I think we better leave. I think you deserve something rewarding tonight. Got your blue pill with you?"

Konrad Raab: "Oh yes."

Minerva: "What if we, you know, in a park? I got a perfect place in mind."

Konrad Raab: "Sounds good to me."

Konrad and Minerva kiss each other as they quickly went out of the nightclub as Konrad took his tablet while walking to Emerald Park with lots of hiding areas to do what couples do.

They found the one place nobody can catch them during the night with many trees covering them. As they did for two hours, they finished up as Minerva and Konrad went back to the hotel to get some sleep they needed.

---------------------------

Well overdue apologies and resolving issues. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Wednesday 7th April. (Off-Camera)

If there were one situation Konrad would never find himself in, much less interacting with someone; today was it with Kandis. Even with aligning himself with Minerva, there was a bit of hatred between Konrad and Kandis. Now things were getting serious between Konrad and Minerva to the point that Konrad needed to meet up with Kandis.

They decided to meet up at a coffee place to resolve issues that Konrad knew he had to do, not only his decision but also his girlfriend's encouragement. Konrad's wearing motorcycle leather, showing off his new clothing style, but not clothes unveiling his buttocks in public. Konrad's always on time when it came to meeting up with anyone and knew this was important. 

A couple of minutes later, Kandis finds Konrad sitting down, as she wore a jumper with jeans and high heels. She comes to join Konrad and sits opposite Konrad. 

Konrad Raab: "How are you doing?"

Kandis: "I'm fine. I'm surprised you wanted to meet up with me."

Konrad Raab: "Well, I had to for two reasons, one, I have wanted to for a few months now, and two, Minerva told me we need to resolve our issues."

Kandis: "That we do, like saying Minerva's ass is bigger and better than my ass, and you were paranoid thinking Minerva was going to cheat on you, feeling I had something to do with it. What the fuck's wrong with you?"

Konrad nodded, knowing that Kandis was right on what she had said as he sits up nicely while they sit outside. Konrad looked at Kandis and saw her feeling hurt, and he knew he had to get to the bottom of it.

Konrad Raab: "That's why I wanted to meet up to address that. I was very wrong about the ass comment. It was because I love Minerva so much that my defense of her got carried away, and I shouldn't have said that."

Kandis: "I'm not sure that's good enough, especially you haven't addressed the other issue yet."

Konrad Raab: "I also shouldn't assume on you, trying to set me up with no evidence of Minerva cheating on me. I got a big telling off in those situations from Minerva herself. I came to apologise, and I will never hurt you again. I mean it this time."

Kandis looked at Konrad for a few seconds, trying to decide if she could believe he's being sincere. Kandis seemed to settle; she could understand Konrad being very defensive and protective of his girlfriend.

Kandis: "I know you want to defend and protect Minerva; Tommy's the same with me at times; he gets defensive when people talk shit to me, or certain people are making comments or likes on Twitter."

Konrad Raab: "I guess that's a guy thing to protect the ones they love."

Kandis: "It can be, but it doesn't excuse your attitude or the shit talk. You're lucky I told Tommy to let it go, honestly. Everyone has blinders for their own girl. You should thank me for the shape of Minnie's ass, by the way."

Konrad Raab: "You are right; there's no excuse for my past behaviour on things I said to you. I understand if you still hate me for the past, not asking you to be friends with me, but I want us to work together for the sake of Minerva."

Kandis: "I never really hated you, doll; I never cared enough for that. I just thought your ex-wife was a bitch, and you were too soft on your opponents. That was before you pissed me off."

That's one thing Konrad was he was too light on his opponents because of who he was. There's light at the end of the tunnel between the two, agreeing on their faults and undoings. 

Konrad Raab: "Minerva has been telling me to use my anger a lot more, and I have told her a lot what I hid from the entire world. I told her how unhappy I was with my ex-wife. I was also fed up with not having any title matches on PPV's since two thousand and sixteen and other things. I've been angry for a long time."

Kandis: "Yeah, I still think you should say what's on your mind rather than bottling it up. Pent up anything is unhealthy; I've been saying that for years. I don't know if we'll ever be friends, but I can appreciate the balls it took for you to contact me to apologize, so I'm good with working together if we need to. Minerva has been a good friend since we met; we have a lot in common. Great ass, been disrespected by Peyton Rice."

Konrad Raab: "I also understand Minerva's attack on Peyton now. I would've done the same thing about my dad if he was alive on treating my school bullies as their kids better than me. I'm still angry at that on how much of a piece of shit he is in my life."

Kandis: "I never knew who my father was, but hearing you and Minerva have dad issues, I can see you have things in common, too. I can see why she seems to trust you."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, because I want to make Minerva happy, treat her the way she deserves to be treated. I mentored her when she started in another company elsewhere for a reason, her talent in the ring."

Kandis: "I was shocked you turned against your former friends, to be honest, so I was also surprised you walked into me and Tommy's locker room."

Konrad Raab: "Well, they accused me of shit I didn't do, so why should I align myself with people who say shit that isn't true? Only because I brought Minerva a new fucking phone like that's something to be god damn suspicious about."

Konrad cleared his throat as he had to sink it all in, being that he could talk a proper conversation with Kandis without snappy comments. Kandis nodded her head, agreeing with Konrad's comments on the accusations he had from them.

Kandis: "It was just a phone. You had nothing to do with what we planned."

Konrad Raab: "Exactly. I'm happy with helping Minerva achieve her potential. I want to destroy and beat the living shit out of everyone with her, you and Tommy. They have it all good, but we're the ones being treated like shit."

Kandis: "That's what I like to hear, no more of this pussy 'I respect everyone' shit."

Konrad had a massive smile on his face, relieving the truth out to Kandis as he had with Minerva. Konrad hadn't been better to get everything out of him. He smirks, licking his lips on the thirst of being destructive.

Konrad Raab: "Damn right. I'm getting sick and tired of the praises Peyton gets from every wrestler like she's the only future talent and future champion on the roster. Bullshit, you and Minerva are the future as well."

Konrad only got more evil as he takes a break from talking for a bit, thinking a lot about the time of the situation that happened long before Rise To Greatness.

Konrad Raab: "People ignore that shit, and not to mention I'm pissed how she broke up with Alistaire Allocco, right before they were going to get married that had a lot to do with me; turning on those pieces of shits as well."

Kandis: "We can't forget how Peyton started a fight with me then didn't finish it."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, like if you're committed to wrestle, you come out and fight. Minerva's circumstances are different. She deserved better than facing the talent she had to face."

Kandis had an impressed look on her face at everything Konrad's saying. She smirked at Konrad's change from how he was in December to now. It felt so authentic for Konrad now, and he smiled, feeling better to open a bit more to Kandis as well as he did with Minerva.

Kandis: "You better keep this new attitude of yours. I agree with everything you've said. We can put all of our differences under the bridge, so we can work together when necessary."

Konrad Raab: "That's all I ask for is to get along, work together on destroying pieces of shits in our way. I love Minerva a lot more than you know, so I'm happy to do anything she wants me to do."

Kandis: "Oh, believe me, Minerva does too, especially in the last few weeks how you're willing to change. I didn't believe you would protect her first, but I do now after last week and what you're telling me. You mean it."

Konrad Raab: "Feels good, to tell the truth, that's for sure. Anyway, thanks for coming to talk to me today. I hope we can meet up another time. Good luck against Chris Cannon tomorrow night. I will be there to support you to win."

Kandis: "Thanks. But save the luck for him; he'll need it."

Konrad Raab: "Too right, he will. Oh, before I go... I DO thank you for helping Minnie shape her ass."

Konrad grins and he and Kandis stand up. Konrad gives Kandis his hand, and she accepts it, shaking his hand. They leave separately, Kandis no doubt going to meet Tommy, while Konrad went to the gym with a bag of gym clothes he put in the locker earlier to work out for a few more hours before revisiting Minerva in their hotel room.

-------------------------------------

Divorce court paper. Chicago, Illinois. Saturday 10th April (Off-Camera)

Things couldn't be any better for Konrad when he had a very healthy lifestyle with his girlfriend, who he calls his mistress as late on Twitter. He also had one other person in his life who wanted to live with Konrad, permanently, his adopted son, Sebastian Raab.

Each time Konrad came home, Konrad and Sebastian always did wrestling training together in Konrad's now larger apartment with one of his friends that brought the old apartment from him lives there now. There was nothing unusual when it came to letters. Konrad didn't have many since moving into his new home.

However, there was one letter that his friend gave to him as he hadn't transferred everything to his new apartment yet that caught his eye, one that was in bold red capital letters saying "IMPORTANT" on the envelope. Konrad got concerned about it, and it left Sebastian in the living room concerned as well.

Sebastian Raab: "Dad, you alright?"

Konrad Raab: "I don't know. Go and play video games in the living room, and we'll do something together later."

Sebastian Raab: "Want to talk to me about the letter when you opened and read it?"

Konrad Raab: "I don't think I want to as I'm certain I know what it's addressing. I need time away from you for a bit so I can open it."

Sebastian nodded, acknowledging his father as Konrad went upstairs and left Sebastian to play video games in the living room. As Konrad went to the bedroom and closed the door to sit on his bed, he sighed, refusing to open it. However, Konrad opened the envelope and slid the letter out, and he turned it over.

Dear Mr Konrad Raab.

We're writing to inform you that you're scheduled to be in the Superior Court of California of the County of Orange on Friday, 14th May, for your divorce on behalf of Fizz Chambers, formally known as Fizz Raab. We need you to come down to court because Miss Chambers is suing you a large sum of money of twenty-five thousand dollars.

Please bring any evidence with you that will help with this court case, whether it'll be texts, voice messages, pictures, videos or any documents to help with your cause. If you don't show up, you will be arrested in Chicago, and we'll send you to California ourselves.

We hope to see you in a month in court with the address stated below, so you know where to find us. In the meantime, it gives you three weeks to find a lawyer to defend your case.

Thank you for reading this.

State of Orange County California Courts.

Konrad shook his head as he threw the letter on the bedroom floor as; he seethed with anger and screamed as he says this.

Konrad Raab: "Fucking cunt."

It was the last thing anyone would say to their mother of their children, but Konrad getting the letter for his complete innocence on the divorce as he breathes in and out, rapidly.

Konrad Raab: "Fizz's suing me? Fucking bitch, as if she needs anymore with being a motorcycle rider and that horrible bastard she cheated me with in the first place. I'll teach her a thing or two of wracking my fucking life."

There was one thing he could do that wasn't talking to Minerva, going down to speak with Erik. Even with Sebastian in the house, he needed to do something to calm himself down. He picked up the letter and went out of his room and downstairs to the private area where only Konrad's allowed in, cannabis and psychotic talking room.

He slams the door as he screams, seething with anger, wanting to snap and break something, but there was nothing to destroy as he quickly puts the dark blue and black mask on his face as Erik said this as Konrad goes on his knees, looking in the mirror.

Black Ice Raab: "That fucking cunt."

Erik: "I saw every word of that letter. What the fuck is Fizz playing at?"

Black Ice Raab: "She wants more money from me, that's what. Fucking horrible slag. I tell you, I already want to go down to that house and kill her with my hands."

Because Konrad's so angry that he forgot he was addressing the other side that wasn't about him. That didn't matter right now, as Konrad was barely able to talk to Erik, but it only added fuel to the fire, and he needed to speak to someone that wasn't his son.

Erik: "What's wrong with this horrible cow? I knew Fizz was entirely useless for you. Usually, we address Konrad by name, but I see it's gone past beyond that."

Black Ice Raab: "What do you think?"

Erik: "Especially when she cheated on you first. She had no right to try and scheme money from you and do it that way. What about that biker now wrestling guy you speak to? Would he help you?"

Black Ice Raab: "Agostino? Yeah, he should, considering he told me the shit was going down with Fizz and Ian Lovehart, with video dates of them fucking each other, kissing and everything else he has sent me."

Erik: "Then what the fuck have you got to worry about?"

That was the spot on cue there, with the evidence Agostino had given to Konrad with videos, pictures, voice recordings even on his phone. Konrad shook his head, knowing speaking to Erik was the one thing he did right without talking to Minerva to calm himself down, although he will have to tell her about it.

Black Ice Raab: "I'm shocked that she put all this fucking blame on me for cheating on her. She was the one who kicked me out of the house and nearly left me on the damn streets."

Erik: "No, you had every right to come to me. We will strike the heart into Fizz where it hurts, and I think you know what I mean, taking the kids away from her."

Black Ice Raab: "With the mood, I'm in, that could be a possibility, especially after everything she has done to me in the past with beating me and everything, not the way Minerva does, that's purely sexual."

Erik: "Not forgetting she has almost made you kill her because of psychically and mentally abusing you. Who knows what she's capable of doing with your children right now? Well, Sebastian is safe."

Another point Erik made into the whole discussion was the vicious beatings Konrad has gone through in his time with his relationship, even costing friends he had in SCW. He even had back up from Erik, and he wasn't psychically there.

Black Ice Raab: "Well, I'm going to hunt high and low before I leave, looking for lawyers online. Fizz will not get any money from me or get away with this; that's a damn promise."

Erik: "Now, I sense you are listening to me a lot, embracing the power of your evilness and your anger. I'm impressed with your progress in SCW lately. Now, do you feel better talking to me?"

Black Ice Raab: "I do after everything you have said and counter back everything that fucking whore has done to me in my life and trying to get me to pay money."

After the conversation, Konrad took his mask off after speaking to Erik, leaving with a smile on his face as he knows what his plot of attack was for the divorce court case in a month. After the shocking day, Konrad then decides to smoke cannabis, calming him down a lot better. 

He stood up from the chair, and he went upstairs to his office room, hunting high and low online to get some of the top lawyers in the country. As he found six highly respectable lawyers, he wrote the numbers down on paper and left it for the day. 

Konrad reserved a lane for playing bowling with his son, something fun and interactive both needed after the time Konrad spent away from Sebastian. He went downstairs and watched Sebastian play a racing game. As Sebastian finished the racing game, he turns around and sees Konrad sitting on the sofa, watching him.

Konrad Raab: "Let's play bowling."

Sebastian Raab: "You need to reserve a lane for that."

Konrad Raab: "I already did; let's go. We need to have father and son time. I think we both need it after the past few weeks or today alone in my case."

Sebastian Raab: "I'd like that."

Sebastian and Konrad got their things ready with their phones, keys, money for arcades, and maybe playing pool later, and they leave the house to have time together as a family they were. It made Sebastian happy and Konrad as well.

------------------------------

Welcome to the world of hell youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"You fucking idiots have no idea how relieving it is to get more than I could out of my chest. Five years since I've been in this fucking place, busting my fucking ass and what happens? Because I'm dating Minnie, because she attacked Peyton Rice, I get all the shit tossed at me for buying a fucking phone? Are you fucking kidding me?

I've been fucking accused of shit on a situation I wasn't even a part of, being shitted on for buying Minerva a phone because her one broke. Why is that any different to Owen purchasing a phone for Peyton? Not to mention how sick and tired I am that I've not been getting any title shots on PPV's for the last four years. It makes me sick how much I've poured my heart out, and I get treated like this from wrestlers in the back, and you wondered why I turned my back on all of you?

Seriously, get a damn clue. Minnie deserves better and should face talent that is the creme of the top of the ladder. Why? Because I mentored her in her early career. What's with wrestlers here, acting like Peyton Rice is the only person who has a bright future on the roster? What about Minnie? What about Kandis? They deserve just as much, if not more than Peyton Rice does.

Moving on for now, at least, we have Mr Dick's buddy who tends to be from looking at the history I had to look upon old episodes of Breakdown, years before I even stepped into the business on someone who's violent and tends to break people in half Pat Evans. I've seen the stuff you did, and sure, you might've looked impressive back in the days when you fought people like Nicholas Jaxx, David Miller and some random tag matches you were in, but you fucking took off again, didn't; you?

All that says to me that you're nothing more than sucking on Mr D's dick and wrestle for him because he can't do the damn job himself. You aren't here to be a dedicated wrestler who wants to win titles like Minnie and I do. All you've said about me is how I'm nothing more than Minnie's pet? Are you serious? I want to win titles as well; for too long, I've been held fucking back by fucktards on this roster who have made me a laughing stock. That shit is over now. I want to be the best wrestler of SCW, and if being a fucking asshole and doing everything I can to get to the top with Minerva on my side and doing the same with her is what it takes me to do so, then I'd do it.

My love for Minnie grew after last year, and she was the only one who saw the faults in a relationship I was stuck in with my ex-wife and flaws of my wrestling as well. Of course, you wouldn't know the amount of hell I've had since I been here to get to the top in SCW. Minnie told me what I was doing wrong for many years. You, of all people, Pat want to go and injure Tommy to prove a point, then watch out for Iced GIMP here because I can hurt you in many ways you won't even get up from, nobody has ever seen me hurt a wrestler that I meant to do, but that changes from tomorrow night onwards.

At least Josh Hudson has been around, wanting to win titles here, but he also hasn't been the nice guy that he was. I remember the days he became champion, but now he's gone from being a world-class wrestler to being Mr Dick's lackey, doing favours as a way to forgive all the crimes you ever did.

Like the time you didn't give a shit about the TV title, letting Cassidy get away with it. Who was there to save the day of capturing it to make the TV title be valued as a proper title again because you couldn't be arsed to beat her? Me. Fuck it, I've beaten you before for the title, and you're clearly in this match to give me payback for that win I had. That's OK because I'm nothing like I was before. Tables have turned, haven't they? Being with Minerva had made me realise how much bullshit I spoke about how happy I was to be here, never succeeding myself to the top. Everyone knew I was talking bullshit too, but I doubt you come back to win titles; you're only back to hurt Minerva and me under Mr Dick's favours.

What else is new? Yeah, I am doing Minerva favours, but there's a difference between me wanting to and you two doing favours because you were told to by a fucked up owner, isn't there? I'll happily defend Minnie in so many ways because she deserves to be treated with care and love, something she has never gotten from anyone else in her life. Also, I respect her as a wrestler and how much I'm willing to show how much I love Minnie and how important she is in making me a better wrestler.

I will always defend for her like my life is on the line, and Minnie's never been ready for a fight and nor have I. I know all you fuckers are going to witness the new and improved Konrad Raab, not the one who puts himself down, not the one who respects everyone on the fucking planet. Everyone told me I needed killer instinct, and now, you're getting him. You fucking wished you hadn't hardened the ice all of you have forced me to do.

Minerva never once blamed me for her actions towards Peyton, the girl who has fucked up so many damn times, like when she was going to get married to Alistaire Allocco. What happened? She dumped his ass days before the actual wedding. Since then, nobody but Adam and me has checked up on Alistaire, and I got pissed for a long time on Peyton, doing what she did to my best friend.

The point is it doesn't matter where the fuck you both been; you aren't going to stop Minnie and me from destroying the world because we are power-hungry wrestlers who want to do things for ourselves. We want more than just to be noticed; we want to be the damn best both together and as individuals.

Also, you need some payback for everything you have done to Tommy, Pat, who had done fuckall to do what you did to injure his leg just because Mr Dickhead needed bodies to sort shit out. It shows how pathetic you and Josh have become; only you both will fuck off when Dickhead has gone because both of you are truly pieces of shits.

Minnie and myself are here for the long run, and you will see that we're the best team here with no ring rust, while you both will suffer a ton of that. All your favours you'll do for Mr Dick will mean fuckall when Minnie and myself will work together, beating the holy shit out of you pricks, until Minnie and I will leave the pair of you lying in the ring, too fucked to continue. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced GIMP and Gypsy Moth as we'll walk away with a win behind us."