Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m done….not because I’m burnt out or that I don’t have the desire to do it anymore. Rather I do this thing as a hobby that enjoys the stories we can tell and really winning or losing has never mattered to me. I just can’t enjoy my hobby anymore with some people taking this game so serious. I can’t do this anymore when it seems that winning or losing causes temper tantrum by grown adults. Griping about how much someone is on the show or not. It’s a game. I tried to solve this by disengaging from discord which has been nothing more than drama. I’m not going to make an ultimatum or bitch at you Olek. You have gave me a run with Gio I never thought imaginable. But when a hobby isn’t fun no matter the reason it is time to hang it up. Thanks for the memories and the stories by everyone who helped me make them.
Dude Sad
NO

NOOO

PLEASE COME BACK DAMN IT
sad face dot com underscore I miss you backslash don't leave us

Ace

Just woke up. Super depressing news man, hope you change your mind but at the same time if you're not having fun obviously something needs to change.
Gio was and always will be one of my favorites. He was so unique and fun. I echo what the others have said in that I hope you change your mind; but this is supposed to be fun and if it ceases being fun then I understand the need to step away.
Great American Gio, gone too soon